Runaway from Love

By SecretsHappens

The RRBZ have taken over the world and the PPGZ are in hiding. Everyone thinks that the PPGZ are dead but wha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: FINAL CHAPTER
NOTE!!
NOTE!!!!
One-Shots book
HEYOO!!! + Accepted

Chapter 6

12K 341 308
By SecretsHappens

Disclaimer: I do not own this story. It belongs to crown172! please do not steal

Ch. 6

Kaoru's p.o.v.

"QUIT CHECKING MY FRIEND OUT YOU PERVERT!" I yelled while punching Brick's face.

"OW! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" he growled at me while holding his injured nose.

"Brick calm down!" Boomer held him by the shoulders.

"You should listen to your friend" I smirked at him.

"Hey you can't punch my brother like that. Only I can mess with him" Butch glared at me.

"Well tell him to quit checking out my friend" I shot back.

"Perverted bastard, I feel sorry for all the girls who have huge crushes on you heartbreakers" Momoko replied and I swear I saw a few girls agreed with her.

"Let's all calm down everyone. I hear the teacher coming" Miyako replied.

As if on cue, Mrs. Hart came in and we all quickly went to our seats and I slightly snickered at Brick who was tending his injured nose. That's what he gets for looking at Momoko in a perverted way.

"Excuse me Brick but why is your nose injured?" Mrs. Hart asked.

"This tomboy here punched me because she thought I was looking at her friend when I was actually looking at the wall" Brick replied in his lying voice.

"That's a lie! I saw you checking my friend out!" I growled at him.

"Enough! Miss Matsubara, I'm giving you a warning but if you punch someone again I will give you detention twice a week and Mister Brick, Miss Akatsutsumi shall escort you to the nurse's office" Mrs. Hart sternly said.

"WHAT!" Momoko exclaimed in shock.

Some of the fangirls were glaring at her but I gave them all a huge scary glare which made them sweat with fear and look away so they won't mess with me or my friends.

"I think that sounds fair" Brick smirked. "Let's go Momoko-chan"

Momoko glared at him and they both got up and she took him to the nurse's office while he was clutching his nose with his hand to stop the blood from leaking.

"If he does anything bad to her, I'll kill him" I angrily thought in my head.

"Okay class, lets talk about the novels written by Shakespeare!" Mrs. Hart announced.

"Hai!" we all said.

I droned out and just looked out the window not caring about the lesson since I already learned that stuff back in Fiji. I just hope that our plan will work and we will free the Professor, Ken, Peach, and everyone else who are possibly trapped somewhere by the RRBZ. I really miss my family and there is no way that the RRBZ are gonna win again. As long as the plan is a success, we will all live in peace again and the villains will probably be happy that the RRBZ aren't controlling them again.

I sighed and Miyako noticed it.

"Are you alright Kaoru-san?" she whispered to me with worry.

"I'm alright don't worry about it" I whispered back.

"Are you sure?" she whispered.

"Positive" I whispered back.

We stopped whispering each other and began to listen to the teacher, unaware that a pair of green eyes were watching me with a curious look on his face.

Momoko's p.o.v.

When I took Brick to the nurse's office, the nurse gasped at his nose and quickly began to clean the wound and gently put some bandages on them so they would heal well. The nurse almost looked like the one back in middle school except her hair was wrapped in a bun.

"Its a good thing your nose didn't fracture or it'll take weeks for it to heal" the nurse replied. "You wait here, I'm gonna go get some ice for your nose"

She left the room and once the door closed, Brick turned to look at me.

"What?" I replied in a bored tone.

"How come you and your friends don't like us that much?" Brick asked me.

"Its none of your business" I glared at him.

"Its definitely my business now tell me" he commanded.

"Its classified" I answered.

"Tell me or else" he threatened.

"What are you gonna do, lecture me or something?" I slightly smirked.

"Thats it!" he pinned me to the wall and made me look at his red eyes.

"Let me go!" I struggled to get out of his grip but couldn't because of his strength.

"Tell me why you and your friends don't like us!" Brick growled at me.

"I already told you, its none of your business!" I shouted at his face.

"You better tell me or I'll do something to you that you won't like" he leaned his face closer to mine.

"No way!" I struggled.

"You asked for it!" he pressed his lips on mine and I gasped, letting his tongue slip inside my mouth.

I tried to get out of his grip but he was much stronger than me and his body was pressed close to mine. I felt his tongue taste every corner of my mouth and after he removed his lips from mine, he began nibbling on my neck. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. I can't give in to his temptation. I mustn't fall for his lustful ways, I won't let him use me as a play toy.

I stomped his foot really hard and he howled in pain as he released me and clutched onto his aching foot.

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REASON WHY MY FRIENDS AND I HATE YOU!?" I yelled at him. "WE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU KILLED OUR FRIENDS! YOU KILLED THE POWERPUFF GIRLS Z!"

He stopped clutching his aching foot and looked at me with wide aways and a look of shock came to him.

"The PowerPuff Girls Z were good friends of ours and you killed them! Why would you kill our friends? What have they ever done to you!?" I felt tears sliding down my cheeks but I ignored it. "We would never forgive you and your brothers for what you did and we don't believe that you are sorry because if you were sorry then you wouldn't have killed them! You boys are gonna pay for what you did and we'll have all the girls realize that women are a whole lot better than men so they can stop getting heartbroken by you womanizers!"

I quickly walked away from the nurse's office while wiping my tears away so I wouldn't have to look at Brick again.

"They'll pay for trying to kill us. They'll pay for taking away our loved ones. We'll always hate you RRBZ and we'll never forgive you ever. We'll make sure that the plan will work and once it happens, peace shall be restored again and no one will suffer from your rules" I thought as I walked back to my classroom.

Brick's p.o.v.

I watched her exit out of the nurse's office while she was wiping away her tears. I can't believe that she and her friends knew the PPGZ and they hate us for killing them. But why would she think that we aren't sorry, my brothers and I were definitely sorry for killing them but she thinks I'm lying. This weird pain in my chest came and I clutched it, hoping it would go away.

Its true that my brothers and I always break a lot of girls hearts but we only became playboys so we could try to forget about the PPGZ but we still can't get them off our minds. The girls were not only our enemies but our counterparts. They understood us more than anyone else and we never thought that they were the reason we were still alive. But since we killed them, we can't even live without them. Every night, Butch and I would always hear Boomer crying in his sleep saying its his fault that Bubbles died and we would always comfort him telling him that it wasn't his fault but ours. Mostly its my fault since I came up with the plan to finally destroy the girls and now my brothers and I are in grief because of it.

I slowly got up, ignoring the pain in my foot and sighed. I thought about Momoko's words and how heartbroken she was when she told me why we killed the PPGZ. To be honest, I really don't know. We wanted revenge on them for defeating us back in Egypt but I guess it went too far.

"I gotta find a way to make up to them and have them stop hating us but how?" I whispered to myself.

I looked at a rose that was in a vase filled with water and saw the petals slightly wilting after being near the sun for so long. I'm just like that rose, wilting with sadness after living in guilt for so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 851 40
When the PPG go to college they meet some new-old friends (the RRB) Blossom and Buttercup aren't really on "Trust-you-with-my-life" terms for some re...
56.5K 2.5K 47
Kaoru finds herself waking up in a mysterious place after losing a battle with 'him'. She feels awkward and confused when a person shows up who turns...
31.8K 544 39
Falling in love is not easy at all. Mostly if it involves impossibles measures to be together. This is the history of Blossom Utonium, leader of the...
12.5K 477 11
Butch Jojo would absolutely do anything to get a date with Blossom Utonium, possibly the most perfect girl of the University of Townsville. So when a...