sean & kaycee one-shots

By seayceecontent

after reading so many fics, i thought it's time to finally start my own book so expect some cute (maybe some... More

graduation
one of them
let everyone know
high off your love... and this novocaine
the confession
not short, just vertically challenged
home
the big move
the real stars
cake for two
the wrong behind
a much needed break
late fights, sleepless nights
from this day forward
when all is said and done
bundled up
trying to save us
welcome to the good life
the making of manufactured love
accidental announcement
satisfied
babe xix
sworn enemies
always forgive your enemies
telepathy tests and pizza time
orbit
still i found a way to gravitate to you
always him
roomies
the moment(s) i knew
bestest of friends

keep your enemies close

2.1K 103 7
By seayceecontent

here it is, part three of "sworn enemies" hope you guys enjoy this one <3
——

"Guys," Bailey's voice sounded the room where the groom and his groomsmen were anxiously getting everything all together, "there isn't much time left! Come on even Tahani is ready which says a lot about your pace."

"We're coming Bails," Julian reassured as he stuck his head through the door, the sight of his undone tie making Bailey groan.

"Fine, but please pick up the pace, Kayc is currently stuck trying to convince Hani that Josh won't leave her at the aisle."

"Aw no," they heard Josh's pained whine coming from the room.

"Just go check on the girls, make sure Kaycee's dealing with Tahani and hasn't died yet. We'll be out in ten minutes I promise."

Julian, being the oldest in the friend group, felt responsible for getting the entire group in order. Josh and Tahani we're too busy stressing out and Sean and Kaycee we're occupied with them, so that left him and Bailey trying to keep everyone sane until the ceremony. He was lucky though, just two years ago he married his high school sweetheart, Chloe, so he knew that fronts and backs of getting a wedding done.

Bailey, on the other hand, had no experience expect for when she was six and had to be a flower girl in her cousin's wedding. Dealing with Tahani was a whole new level of stress, working with her was the equivalent of working with an entire season's worth of "Bridezillas" in one day. She was so glad she had Kaycee on her side, otherwise she'd drop out of the wedding party in an instant.

Kaycee, like Sean, had the honor of dealing with the two most important people at the event. Kaycee knew from the moment Josh told her about the proposal that Tahani was going to be a mess the day of the wedding. It was a vivid imagine in her mind, if anyone was going to make their wedding a huge deal it'd be Tahani Anderson. Being her best friend for years meant knowing the ins and outs of the girl's dream wedding, she was always so ambitious when it came to planning so there was no doubt in her mind that her dream wedding was going to be the most lush and extravagant wedding to date.

But Kaycee had to admit that she wasn't exactly been playing the best role as the maid of honor, she tried to keep her focus on the bride and working toward easing her mind and nerves, but her consciousness kept drifting back to the handsome young man adorning an all black suit with the top buttons of his white shirt undone.

Sean Lew was really going to be the death of her today. Like quite literally the death of her. Tahani will kill her by the end of the night if she keeps on thinking about him rather than helping her best friend calm her nerves.

It'd been months since the childhood-best-friends-turned-sworn-enemies had rekindled their friendship. With the revival of their friendship came the revival of secret feelings that had been lost underneath the piles of loathing and competition.

Through planning for the wedding and trying to catch up on everything they missed out on, they managed to grow insanely close in only a matter of months.

So close that whenever they tagged along with Tahani and Josh to wedding planning meetings, they'd often get mistaken as the engaged couple. Sometimes they played along, one because they loved the free incentives of wine tasting and cake samples plus the insanely great quality customer service but also because it didn't hurt to be fake engaged to your secret, longtime crush.

This behavior didn't go unnoticed by the actual engaged couple as they made sure to sneak pictures and text updates to Bailey and Julian. The six of them were all super close growing up, but they had no other choice but to choose sides when the two closest of the group grew apart.

Their fall out was a shock to both groups, they were expecting those two to get married so you could bet that they were shocked to hear that they were no longer friends.

Everyone was rooting for them. From their best friends to their families, they all knew that there was something special between the two "friends" and that special spark never dulled even after years apart.

Despite how obvious his younger self was, Kaycee never knew of his crush. She still didn't know of his crush to this day, but the two couldn't be more sickeningly adorable.

"Kaycee," Tahani snapped, "hello, I need my free therapist to snap out of it and get me mentally stable before I make one of the biggest decisions of my life," she said aggressively waving her hand over her maid of honor's face.

"What- Hi sorry, yes I'm present," Kaycee said trying to get her other best friend off her mind.

"Stop thinking about Sean and help me zip up my dress," she said turning to face the large vanity mirror so her exposed back was facing Kaycee.

She reached out for the zipper of the bride's dress until she actually heard what her best friend had just said. "Ugh," she scoffed, "I am not thinking about Sean why would you even think that? Like Sean? Sean Lew? That's crazy would I even be thinking about him this is your big day, my sole focus is helping you through it all."

"Sure," Tahani replied as she eyed her friend through the mirror, visibly unimpressed with her poor attempts at hiding her infatuation.

Kaycee let out a breath of relief when she saw Bailey's reflection in the mirror, hoping she'd change the subject and get Tahani to leave her alone.

"Okay ladies," she announced to the room, "according to Jules, the boys are just about done and all of the guests are already seated, so I think it's about time all of the wedding party gets in order!"

"Great job, Bails! Hani, I'm going to go call your dad and let him know you're ready," Kaycee said before turning back at her best friend one last time before she became a married woman, "you look amazing, T. Wow, my sister is getting married and she's all grown up and she's no longer going to be an Anderson but a Price and-"

"Get going already," the bride laughed as she too had tears in her eyes after her sister sprung that new wave of emotions onto her.

Everything began coming together as the ceremony was set to begin. The guests watched as the wedding party made their way pair by pair, awaiting for the arrival of the bride.

Sean and Kaycee finally stood side by side, admiring each other's beauty trying to take in as much as they could before the hectic day they had before them would force them apart.

"You look absolutely stunning," he whispered as he offered her his arm.

"I could say the same about you too, handsome," she smiled as she linked her arm with his.

They smiled at each other, silently complimenting each other as their eyes shone with nothing but love and adoration until it was finally their turn to walk down the aisle.

Sean spent the rest of the ceremony staring at Kaycee as she teared up watching two of her favorite people get married. He knew he should've been paying attention considering Josh was the brother he never had, but he couldn't help it, not when his best friend looked as ethereal as she did right then and there.

The rest of the day was a blur as everyone enjoyed the festivities the group of six helped plan for months, and it was finally time for some fine dining, the caterers handpicked by the one and only Sean Lew.

Sean and Kaycee kept sneaking glances from across the table, using nothing but longing gazes and sweet smiles to communicate to one another.

The man watched as the woman who'd been occupying his mind the last couple of months got up from her seat and made her way to him. He smiled brightly setting his fork down on his plate and slowly backed his chair out from underneath the table.

"Well, hello beautiful," he said as he turned around in his chair to face her.

"Hey you dork," she said fixing his curly hair, "come hang out with me on the balcony?"

"I'd love to."

The two of them snuck away from the busy dining room and headed onto the venue's open balcony, smiling at the other guests as they passed through the halls.

Kaycee was first to reach to the railing of the balcony, glancing at the busy streets and the setting sky. Sean admired the view from a few feet away before coming up behind her and instinctively wrapping his arms around her causing her to lean back into his chest.

"I think we did a pretty good job on all this," he muttered into her hair as he slowly swayed her left and right to the beat of the muffled music coming from inside the joint dining and ballroom.

"We sure did," she said turning her head slightly so she could look at him, "it took months of stress, but at how it all turned out. They deserved this."

They stood their admiring the stars and the tranquility of enjoying their privacy under the starlight. They've been waiting for this moment all night, a chance for them to relax in the presence of their favorite person away from all the chaos of the wedding they spent months helping their friends plan. Just this little break, it's all the needed to get through the rest of the night.

And that little break was all that they got.

"There you two are," they heard from behind them as the balcony door was pulled open.

They turned around coming face to face with the newlyweds who didn't even question the compromising position of the two "friends" as they called them back over toward the entrance.

"Come on you two, that's enough free time from our wedding. Save the cute sneaking off for yours I don't want you guys stealing my spotlight," Tahani joked as she pulled Kaycee away from Sean and dragged her into the venue before she had time to protest.

The two men shook their heads at them before Josh patted his best friends back, "Thank you for everything you've done in planning tonight, man. I don't think we could've done it without you two."

"Anytime, my brother," Sean said as he rested an arm around Josh's shoulder, leading in the same direction the girls had just left in.

"Just know that I promise to put in just as much effort into yours and Kaycee's wedding when you make me your best man. Which I totally deserve, I mean if it weren't for me asking you two for help with the proposal then you guys would still be sworn enemies. So you should thank me for all this by the way, you know, being the reason why you two decided to keep your "enemies" close and all."

——
and that was part three of the mini "sworn enemies" series! thank you guys for reading and if you haven't already check out my other book if you want! please don't forget to vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.