let everyone know

this whole photoshoot made me 🥺
hope you all enjoy <3

————
"Kayc, come on hurry up you're gonna be late!" Laura yelled as her youngest was rushing around her room grabbing her phone charger.

Said girl then ran down the stairs, stopping to grab her keys off the hook bye the door. "Bye mom, love you. I'll send pictures when I can!"

Then she was off, jumping into her new Lexus as she was on her way to the Sean & Kaycee x Call It Spring photoshoot.

To say she was excited was an understatement. Her and Sean have been dating since the wiggle crew's last trip to Boston and they've decided it was finally time to let the fans know of their relationship status. Plus, what's a better way of announcing your relationship than through some cute photos.

These past seven months have been a dream and they thought it was time to let everyone in on how great their lives have been. Most people knew about it, heck even strangers and anyone who worked with the two saw how loved up the pair was. No words or confirmation needed to be said for everyone to see that these two teens were very much enamored with each other.

After a quick twenty minute drive, Kaycee arrived at the building the photoshoot was set to be in. As she walked in, a sudden blur of lavender flashed before her eyes and surely enough she found herself pulled against her favorite boy's chest as his arms made their way around her waist.

"Hi beautiful," he softly whispered against her temple as her cheeks began to flush with redness. She could feel her warmth began to rise up her neck and across her face due to the sudden public display of affection.

She pulled away slightly to look up at the boy, drinking in how good he looked as he was already dressed in the photoshoot outfits. "Hi handsome," she muttered as she brought her hand up to gently caress his cheek.

The pair was soon interrupted as hair and wardrobe welcomed Kaycee and whisked her away to get her ready for the shoot.

Sean being the social butterfly he was, wandered around introducing himself to everyone on the Call It Spring team. They showed him around the building as he caught himself chatting up a storm with the photographer about camera equipment, but it wasn't long before he found himself at a loss for words.

Stepping out of the portable wardrobe was the girl of his dreams all dolled up wearing a cropped jean jacket over a floral print romper. It's as if she felt him burning holes in the side of her head because she quickly turned to him, winking at him in the process.

"Alright you two, since it's still pretty busy outside I think it's best that we start in here with some pretty basic seated poses and as you guys get used to the camera feel free to improvise however you'd like," instructed, Jake, their photographer for the day.

Starting off with simple smiles and both of them slyly sneak looks at one another, the two followed as they were told. Any awkwardness that was once present began to melt away as the boy began to tickle his partner causing her into a fit of giggles.

The shoot continued on indoors as they changed into new outfits and began doing some choreography they came up with on the spot while Jake continued to quickly snap photos of the two.

As the day went on the pair and the rest of the photography crew began to make their way outside for some pictures in the city.

"You guys have been doing an amazing job so far go ahead and do whatever feels right, these pictures are turning out great."

Almost instantly, Sean brought Kaycee up into a bridal style lift causing the girl to let out a quick yelp.

"Warn a girl would ya!"