Sleeping with the Ex (SasuNar...

By RoseriaValeria

While trying to get over his recent break up, Naruto decided to drown his sorrows at a bar. The next morning... More

The hardest part of it all
The aching encounter
The aftermath
The cold harsh truth
The past lives together
The beginnings of an end
The guilty and the broken
The only one I'll love
The taste of you
The home I belong to
The opportunity arises
The poker face
The curse of your absence
The realisation arises
The heart I hold onto
The flames to my fire
The ghost that haunts you
The feeling of resentment
The lover's love affair
The one that has my heart
The enemy has fallen
The world doesn't deserve you
The consequences of your actions

The morning after

22.2K 653 1.4K
By RoseriaValeria

I awoke from my slumber feeling extremely giddy and nauseous. My head felt like it weighed a ton as my eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings. I continued to rub my eyes in between long pauses as I stared at the ceiling.
Something looked wrong.
Something felt wrong.

I jolted up as I realised this wasn't my room. Yet the black furniture around the bedroom brought a déjà vu feeling to me. Like the big painting across the bed and this particular lamp on the bedside table. The setting is awfully familiar.. The more I thought about who this room might belong to, the more I felt queazy and it wasn't all because I was hung over. But the pitted fear made my stomach churn as I started to recall who this room belonged to.

No, no, no!

How the hell did I end up here?

This must be a dream.
Must be a nightmare!

I clenched the sheets between my trembling fingers, pulling them over my face to only reveal my eyes to the world as I wanted to disappear as much as possible from here. 
My eyes continued to anxiously search the surroundings to find an escape route but a voice caught me off guard.

There's no way this room belongs to..

"Good morning, baby." The man emerged from the bathroom, greeting me with only a towel wrapped around his lower body. His damp black hair and intense coal eyes came into sight, I immediately jumped out of bed to reveal that I was not dressed at all. Now panicking even more, I clumsily pulled the duvet straight off his bed to cover myself. "Pervert! What did you do to me?!" Screaming at him, I clung onto the duvet as if my life was on the line.

The taller man smirked, slowly moving towards me. "Relax, it's nothing I haven't seen before." His voice became a soft whisper as he cupped my chin, tipping my head up to pull me closer to his lips. I smacked his hand away and retrieved my clothes scattered around the floor. "Stop that Sasuke, we broke up 3 years ago!"

The Uchiha was as calm as ever, looking at me dead in the eyes. "So?" He leaned against the wall and folded his arms.

"So.. stop it." I mumbled softly, I could feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment as I picked up the last garment off the cold ground with the sheets still wrapped around me.
"That's not what you were screaming last night." He gave me a grin I didn't like the look of. It looked as if he was ready to devour me whole.

My eyes widen in disbelief as my jaw almost hung wide. But I decided to play it cool and simply ignore the comment he just made, walking past him and towards the bedroom door as if he never existed. One of my hands was reaching for the doorknob, the other clasping onto the duvet and my clothes. As I made my way out of his bedroom, Sasuke stepped onto the end of the duvet that was dragging across the ground. My hand wasn't able to get a strong grip on the sheets and it fell through, revealing my bare self again.

I turned back, glaring daggers at my ex lover who was sneering away. "Oh, you think its funny?" I stormed over to him, ripping off the towel around his waist.

"Ha! Laugh now!" I chuckled to myself. But he didn't respond to it, he simply looked at me nonchalantly.

That was when I realised what an awkward
situation I put us both into. Two grown men, standing naked in front of one another..
No, no, no!
I'm not a pervert!
It was just for revenge! I swear!
I freaked out internally, trying to make peace with my morals and values as a human.

"God, you're so beautiful. How stupid was I to let you leave me." Uchiha uttered before placing his lips on mine, holding the back of my neck to seize me as he passionately kissed me. His tongue slowly slipping into my mouth and I was giving in to him.

I wasn't sure why, maybe it was the remaining alcohol in my blood.
Maybe it was.. something else.

"I was such a fool to not have cherished you when I had you." His brows furrowed in sadness after his lips departed mine.

I could almost feel myself craving for more. Craving for him.

His hand ran down my spine, grabbing onto my waist and pulling me closer to him. "This time, I won't let you go." He firmly declared as his lips crashed into mine again, forcing his way between my lips. I allowed him to continue kissing me, but when his hand slipped down my waist, I finally came to my senses and pushed him away.

"Stop.." I had my hand on his chest, keeping us at a solid distance from each other. I couldn't look him in the eyes, but I could tell his eyes was glued down onto me with his undivided attention. "It was three years ago, let's keep it at that." I continued keeping my eyes onto the ground, picking up my clothes off the ground and finally putting them on.

His eyes continued to be narrowed as he kept himself composed. But he broke his cool when I started to walk away from him again. He caught hold of my wrist, "I'm dead serious. I'm not letting you go this time."

I withdrew my arm forcibly out of his grip, "Well, go ahead and waste your time. But don't say I didn't warn you." I shook my head in disapproval as I finally stepped further and further away from him.

The moment I set foot out of his apartment was when I finally could digest everything that has happened the past hour. I woke up at Sasuke Uchiha's place, let him kiss me and see me naked.. and.. whatever the hell we did last night. And now he says he won't let me go?

What the hell happened last night?
I quickly hurried home to Sakura for an explanation.

I burst through her bedroom door and almost tripped over her high heels that were left on her floor. "Sakura!" I shook her violently, trying to wake her up.

She frowned, grabbing her throbbing forehead. "W..what?"
Her breath reeked of strong alcohol from last night.

"What happened last night?" I anxiously asked.

"A good time happened last night!" Her eyes still closed, smiling to herself as she answered me. I jerked her again, annoyed. "Seriously, what happened? How did I ended up in Sasuke's... room?"

Her eyes opened as she sat up. Running her fingers through her hair to tidy the strands, "You kept saying he was the ex that broke your heart. And you wanted to confront him for the failed relationship. I tried to hold you back but you just wouldn't listen." Sakura then stretched her arms out, yawning as she responded like what happened to me was no big deal.

The ex that broke my heart?

"You must have a certain type. Both of your exes looked pretty similar. I almost mistook him for Sai the first time I saw him yesterday. I must say, he definitely looks attractive and cool. You obviously downgraded... and you still cried over that loss?" She joked, "If you're not planning to have him, please introduce him to me!" She continued teasing as she nudged me.

I laughed along and went on to hint that it was time for her to get herself a partner. We were both young adults and she has yet to have a boyfriend for herself. Meanwhile, I've already had two unsuccessful relationships. But she wasn't worried about getting left on the shelf. When I first met her in my cafe, every time I brewed coffee for her which was almost every weekday, all she ever talked about was work. 

She never strayed away from the topic of her career, neither did she ever cared to focus on relationships. She didn't have the time to think about the unnecessary.

My cafe is near her work place and even up till today, she still gets her morning cup of coffee from me. We hit it off almost instantaneously and we became best friends since. We moved in together almost a year ago.. that was when I often brought Sai over too. Now it's just us. Two lonely and single room mates.

It was almost time for my afternoon shift to start, I gave Sakura a goodbye hug, took a quick shower and left my house for work. My cafe was bustling with customers of all ages when I reported for work. I threw on my apron and began to make coffee for my weekend crowd.

Seeing the couples on dates at my cafe almost make me feel even worse. The lingering of ache in my heart never really left.

As I served up an ice blended caramel Espresso with a forced smile plastered on my face, my smile immediately dropped as my customer left with her drink, allowing me to see someone walking into the cafe.

My ex, Sasuke, was heading straight towards the counter.
Please just order a coffee and leave!
I prayed, keying into the point of sale system the only type of coffee he enjoys.

"A cup of Black coffee."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 324 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...
310K 10.3K 53
You know the original story of Naruto, right? What if the story was different? What if the two of them developed romantic feelings? And instead of fr...
30.2K 1.2K 36
Naruto Uzumaki, freshly 18 years old and excited to begin his journey in college as the well behaved son that he thinks his parents deserve, despite...
74.7K 1.7K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...