Wonderwall [Vanessa/you] [Hi...

Autorstwa UnAmericanTeen

College freshman Y/n Y/ln has worked her entire life to attend Stanford University and now that she's got tha... Więcej

Cast
Pilot
Episode one
Episode two
Episode three
Episode four
Episode five
Episode six
Episode seven
Episode eight
Episode nine
Episode ten
Episode eleven
6/30... maybe
Episode twelve
Episode thirteen
Episode fourteen
Episode fifteen
Episode sixteen
Episode seventeen
Episode eighteen
Episode nineteen
Episode twenty
To clarify
Episode twenty two
Episode twenty three
Episode twenty four
Episode twenty five
Episode twenty six
Episode twenty seven
Wonderwall Season Two Teaser
S2. Episode one
S2. Episode two
S2. Episode three
S2. Episode four
S2. Episode five
S2. Episode six
S2. Episode seven
S2. Episode eight
S2. Episode nine
S2.Episode ten
S2. Episode eleven
S2. Episode twelve
S2. Episode thirteen
S2. Episode fourteen
S2. Episode fifteen
S2. Episode sixteen
S2. Episode seventeen
S3: Episode One

Episode twenty one

11.3K 384 210
Autorstwa UnAmericanTeen

S1:E21 new and improved.. Or whatever

-

Thanksgiving break came and left and now, sadly, it was back to work time. December meant finals were approaching and I had to push everything out of my head to make sure I was prepared. That meant no Vivian mess, shelving my parents, and only having to face one more obstacle.

I gripped the pen between my fingers when her lips enclosed around my neck for the twentieth time. A turned on nineteen year old girl was my obstacle. I knew I should've just went to the library but nooo, I'm a goddamn sucker for the girl and I do whatever she wants.

Her hands slid around my bare stomach as she trailed her lips up to my jaw, kissing along the area while her hands then slipped into my sweats. "Vanessa," I groaned out, trying to keep my mind clear and on the notes on my computer. "Finals is next week." She hummed and simply started to stroke me through my briefs.

"You've been at it for three hours now, babe. Let me relax your mind." She whispered before softly laying me back on the bed. Pushing my computer to the side while giving me a longing kiss.

She then kissed down my body, her lips spending more time on my lower abs as her fingers undid my drawstring. I bit my lip harshly when she lightly palmed me through the sweats, then started to slip them down my legs along with my briefs. She let them stay around my knees as she looked at my semi erect shaft, resting on my stomach.

I watched as she slid her hand up my thigh, lightly grabbing me. A chill racked my body, my eyes following her every movement. After licking her four fingers, she slid them up my shaft slowly, almost painfully slow.

My head automatically fell back on the bed, my forearm covering my eyes as she started to stroke me.

Goddamn was this really happening right now? I prayed that if this was a dream, I didn't ever wake up. Then, to make this dream more surreal, I felt her lips wrap around my tip with her tongue flattened.

I moved my arm and grabbed the pillow, laying it under my head as I watched her. She cranked her hand expertly at the base, her head bobbing rhythmically. I leaned up slightly and pushed her hair back, taking the bundle into my right hand.

She did some technique that was a swirling-slash-sucking motion and my breath hitched. "Shit." I mumbled and she looked up slightly with a proud smirk before getting back to work. By now I was fully hard and painfully throbbing in her mouth to keep myself under control. She pulled me out of her mouth and took a breather, her tongue trailing the veins alongside my shaft.

God I should really be studying right now but fuck. I've got my Law cross exam and the CS presentation and- oh my fucking God, is that her throat? I dropped my eyes back down and sure enough, she was deepthroating the fuck out of me.

"Vanessa.." I hummed, dropping back onto the pillow as her nose bumped against my pelvis before she slowly raised, hallowing her cheeks just to swirl her tongue around my head. My stomach started to have butterflies and the wash of pleasure nearly drowned my senses completely. "I'm gonna cum." I breathed out and started to lift her head so she could move. To my surprise, she simply grabbed my hand off of her head and intertwined them.

My mind instantly went into 'wife this bitch up' when she started to throat me faster and deeper. The feeling of the wind leaving my body sent me spiraling as my stomach pulled and the ropes of sperm shot out and coated her mouth. "Fuck," I groaned, seeing stars as I sunk down onto the bed breathlessly I looked down and saw her swallowing my cum with ease before wiping her bottom lip of the excess cum with her pointer finger, then licking it off. I think I'm in love.

With me literally feeling like I got every damn liquid sucked outta me, she pulled my underwear and sweats up before grabbing my computer and sitting it on my stomach. "So, what class are you studying for?" I gave her a look and she giggled, pushing her curls back. "What?"

"My soul... is gone. I don't even remember my name." I rubbed down my face and shook my head. "Just give me a second."

"Head game strong?" She teased before cuddling into my side. "Or you just weak?"

"Don't play with me right now." I groaned out. "I'm thinking about where I can find a ring store because-" She laughed loudly as she rubbed my stomach.

"Shut up." I smiled and pecked her forehead, now suddenly in the mood to say fuck studying and just cuddle. Damn... is that what good head does to you? "You're not studying anymore?"

"Nope," I said simply and closed my computer, sitting it at the foot of her bed before I turned and cuddled into her chest. "Goodnight."

"It's noon." She retorted with a giggle, her fingers running through my hair.

I hummed and repeated myself. "Goodnight."

-

"Alright guys, keep studying, keep working hard. See you Friday." Everyone stood up when Hiben dismissed us and I packed up my things as Ash walked to me.

"Hey, do you mind if you come to the library to help me later? I really don't know if I'm gonna pass this final on my own." She asked seriously.

I nodded, pulling my backpack on. "Of course, just text me the time and I'll be there." We walked together out of the lecture hall and I pulled out my phone to see I had a text from Joseph. "Please charge your phone, your boyfriend keeps blowing me up." I handed my phone to her and she cooed softly, typing a reply.

At the same time, I spotted a familiar brunette unchaining her bike. "Hold on a second." I said to Ash before jogging over to her, clearing my throat before I spoke up. "Hey Loren." She froze for a moment, her eyes still on her bike. I shifted in my spot awkwardly when she sighed and tucked the lock into her backpack. "How's everything?"

"Good Y/n." She said stiffly before finally turning to look at me. I noticed some bags under her eyes and she just looked tired overall. "How have you?" She stared silently. "I see you got new glasses."

"Yes Y/n, I did." She said shortly. "I have to go." I opened my mouth as she climbed onto her bike and pushed off, only for a loud snap to be heard. "Dammit." She hissed under her breath. I raised my eyebrows, watching her chain come unloose and hang on the floor.

"Um.." I scratched behind my ear. "I can drive you-"

"No it's fine, I'll walk."

"You'll walk?" I repeated before shaking my head and grabbing the bike from her. "Come on, Loren." She opened her mouth to protest but I was already walking the bike over to my truck and she had no option but to follow. "So, hows your classes?"

She sighed. "Good." I noticed Ash by my car and she cocked an eyebrow.

"Her chains broke." I said immediately and she nodded before handing me my phone. I looked down and saw Vanessa calling me. "Hey." I said once I brought the phone to my ear, waving at Ash when she motioned she leaving.

"Hey Stanford, can you come to the shop please?" I looked over at Loren who hefted her bike into the back before rounding to the passenger side. "Hello?"

"Yeah uh can I take a rain check?" I asked, biting my bottom lip softly as I climbed into the drivers seat. "But come to my dorm after work."

"Ugh fine. Always studying.. I'll see you in twenty." I started the truck and smiled softly at Loren.

"Okay Nes, see you." I hung up and slid my phone into the coffee holder before putting the truck into gear, and starting down the road. "So, big homecoming game against ASU, are you going to go?"

"I don't like football." She deadpanned again. I huffed softly and focused on driving to our dorms that were separated by a grass lawn. Literally, one lawn separated our buildings. "Wait, go to your dorm." I looked at her in confusion but saw her looking out of the window. I followed her gaze and saw a group of what looked like basketball boys sitting on the grass.

"Why-"

"Y/n," she looked over at me with dire eyes. "Please." I nodded and turned into my parking lot and parked behind the building, turning my car off and looking over at her. "They're just... they bug me."

"Have they done anything to you? Physically? I can go talk to them.." I said, trailing off when she climbed out and rounded to grab her bike. "Okay." I mumbled and hopped out after her. "So... do you have anyone to go to?" She simply looked at me as she lifted her bike out. "Loren, you can't keep shutting me down."

"You played me." I raised my eyebrows at her harsh tone. "You toyed with me, almost took my virginity, then left to be with that... that slut."

She tried to walk off angrily but I simply followed after her. She was going to my dorm..

"Loren, I didn't play you. We weren't a right fit, we were arguing like days after being together." She shook her head and pushed into the hall. "And we didn't even get close to sleeping with one another. Most we did was gave each other head."

"Yeah that was my first time!" She exclaimed, getting the attention of the ones near us. Blushing, she pushed her hair behind her ear and kept walking. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Too late." I stopped at my dorm room and held up my key. "We're talking, let's go." I pushed the door open and she huffed before hesitantly walking in. I knew Ash was most likely going to be at Joseph's room until we met up at the library so that meant no distractions, which was what we needed. "Look, for the way I broke up with you, I was drunk and irritated with myself. I'm sorry." She simply leaned back against the door. "What do you want me to say?"

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why her?" She questioned, slowly walking forward. "Because when we were together, you only talked about how much you didn't like girls like her." I looked down at my fingers, twiddling them as I nodded. "So, sorry if I feel a bit played."

"I know." I mumbled and leaned back against the desk. "I didn't plan that. When I asked you out, she wasn't in my head or my life... so genuinely, I liked you." She nodded, gaze dropping to the ground. "We just weren't a good fit. We argued over little stuff and you gave me blowjobs every time you did something wrong. That'd just end up too toxic."

"I know." She pushed her glasses up as she raised her head. "I'm sorry, I was in the wrong too and... I just liked you so much and I didn't want to let you go." I nodded. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I still like you as a person Loren, you're super chill and smart so, give me a damn hug." A small giggle left her lips as she walked over, her arms sliding around my neck while I held her small waist, rocking us side to side slightly. "Can we still be friends?"

"Of course." She mumbled into my hoodie. "Because it's winter and riding my bike gets cold."

"Woow." I laughed as I pulled back, my arms still subconsciously around her waist while I shook my head. "I knew you were using me for my truck. Most girls do."

She chuckled and went to respond. "Well yeah-"

"Oh sorry," I looked up at the door, my eyes widening when I saw Vanessa standing there. "Am I interrupting?" The smile she gave me sent shivers down my spine as she held up a bag of food. "My bad, I'll go." She threw the bag onto my desk before walking out, the door slamming behind her.

"Shit." I hissed and quickly slid away from Loren to the door. "Lo I'm sorry I- dammit." I shot out of the room, slamming the door behind me. "Vanessa!" I called out as she walked fast as hell down there halls. "Come back, let's talk-"

"Talk about what?" She hissed out way too calmly. She stopped in her place and chuckled to herself before spinning around with a wide grin. "I interrupted, I'm sorry."

"Vanessa stop." I reached for her hands but she pulled back. "We were just having a talk. We both apologized." She nodded half heartedly. "What you saw was us pulling back from a hug, nothing more."

"Why should it matter?" I furrowed my eyebrows as she slowly backed away. "We aren't official, fuck whoever you want.. I've been doing the same."

I felt the air suck out of my stomach as she crossed her arms. "What?" I breathed out. "You've been sleeping with other people for a month?" She looked away before nodding and bringing her eyes back to me. "Seriously I- I've been with no one. Loren and I were literally just making amends because I broke up with her to be with you." Her lips parted slightly as he mouth hung open. "But you.. you've been with other people this whole time." I shoved my hands into my pockets with a nod. "I understand.. sorry, I think we want different things.."

"Wait Y/nn-"

I shook my head and looked down as I shifted on my feet. "We weren't official because I planned to ask you out during Christmas break, after the stress of finals were gone and we could go on a proper date." I looked up with a sad smile. "But if you're still sleeping around with other people while I'm planning this 'supposedly' amazing day, you aren't as into this as I am." I nodded to myself before backing away. "Have a good day, Vanessa."

I heard a small groan leave her lips but I continued to my dorm room quickly, ignoring the burning in my chest. I knew it, I knew she hasn't 'changed.' Girls who live for the party don't just change overnight. Even if there's a reason, it's soaked into them. She said she parties to feel less alone, I was there.. why did she still feel alone?

Slamming my door once I was in, I grabbed my phone and ignored Loren's watchful eyes.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jospeh, whats happening tonight?" I asked, grabbing my bag and starting to pack.

"Uhh some of the guys are heading down to The Basement to blow off some steam." I nodded to myself and tossed the duffle bag over my shoulder. "Why?"

"I'm coming, I'm staying at the house for a bit too." He went silent and I had to look down at the phone to make sure he didn't hang up.

"What's wrong with your dorm?" He finally said.

"Nothing, just need a change of scenery." He hummed and I grabbed my keys, motioning Loren to follow me. "I'll see you later tonight then."

"Okay Y/nn.. be smart." He said, hanging up. I furrowed my eyebrows before pocketing my phone, looking up at Loren.

"We're good, Loren, don't worry about it." I said to her with a sigh. "You were right... she is still the same." Her eyes flooded with sympathy but I waved my hand. "Don't worry about it. I'll walk you to your dorm and fix your bike there."

"Okay.." she mumbled softly.

I swallowed thickly as I forced a smile her way, then continued to push her bike down the hall. I just wasn't going to think about it. I didn't have time to.

-

"Okay but like, you weren't lying. She does give good head." I slurred to Joseph as I downed my fifth shot. "That wasn't a lie... no sir it was not."

He looked at me with raised eyebrows, holding the water bottle to his lips before taking a small sip. "Mhm." He mumbled, knowing I would keep going.

"And I don't care who she did or how many, she was snug as a bug in a rug bro." I leaned my hand on my head, spinning the small glass in circles. "Yeah... too bad I'm not the only one who was thinking it in the past month.. hm." I stared at the blurry shot glass before sitting it back up and calling over the bartender. "Heeey buddy, bourbon on the rocks. No chaser." He nodded and went over to make it.

"I gotta take a piss." Jospeh sighed out. "I'll be back."

I nodded and watched him walk toward the stairs just as the bartender sat my drink down in front of me. There was a lot of places around campus that was really lenient with college kids. But The Basement was my personal favorite. It was basically an underground bar that literally replicated a basement hang out area, but on the richer end. There was pinball machines, a record player, a flat screen tv, and beanbags for chairs (except for at the bar) it was awesome. If only I could fully enjoy it..

"This better be important." I looked up at Jasmine walked over to us. "Why did you triple text me? I was at the library."

"Library? Boring." I said, blowing raspberries with my tongue. "Come, have a drink or ten." She gave me a look. "Tomorrow is Saturday, you'll be fine."

"You're ridiculous." She said with a chuckle before grabbing the cup as I raised it to my lips. "Do you know what tomorrow is?" I furrowed my eyebrows before shaking my head. "We go live tomorrow, Y/n." She said sternly. "The first scrimmage of the season.."

"Oh yeah." I mumbled before grabbing the cup back and taking a sip. "I'll be there, don't worry about it."

"Y/n, you realize who you're talking to, right?" I looked back at her as she squinted here eyes. "The one who literally has to worry about the whole team?" I looked back ahead as she continued to stare at me. "Did something happen?"

"Nope." I snipped, downing the rest of the brown liquor. "Just enjoying my Friday night."

I felt her eyes on me harshly, staring. "Fine; eleven thirty, on the field, you're white."

"Wait, what?" I questioned as she stood up. "White? I thought I was maroon jersey tomorrow?"

"I changed my mind." She called over her shoulder, walking towards the door. "Don't be late, freshman."

I smacked my lips before huffed and turning back around. "Whatever." I tapped my empty cup just as someone sat down on the chair to my right, I thought it was Jasmine. "Did you change your mind again..." I trailed off when I saw it wasn't Jasmine. "Hi?"

"Hi." She said with a smile, running her fingers through her braids. "I'm Justine, Justine Skye. I run the Stanford campus radio show."  I nodded softly and shook her soft hand. "You're Y/n right? First fraternity female in the K.A fraternity?"

"Yep." I quipped with a small smile. "What can I do for you?"

She smiled slyly, leaning forward a bit to show off the cleavage slit in her v-neck shirt. "I'd love to get you on the show. You could bring in a lot of listeners." I hummed as she softly rested her hands on my wrist. "I would really enjoy it."

I tilted my head and tapped my fingers on the bar countertop. "I think that can be arranged..."

30 minutes later

"And.. that's- that's all we have tonight Stanford. S-stay dedicated.. oh my God." I smirked to myself at Justine's breathy moans as she quickly cut to radio off, then starting to back into my thrusts.

If Vanessa could do it, then so could I, right? I was tired of being ran over. This was the new and improved Y/n. Or whatever you call it.

__

I'm baaaaaaaack

(P.s please take everything of Too Much and separate is from Wonderwall. Vivian, Vanessa, Y/n, etc are different characters here. If they did something in Too Much, it does Not correlate with who they are is this story. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

168K 7.8K 23
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 | She's an aspiring fashion designer from Australia, and she's a varsity football player from Thailand. She's a good girl, and she...
44.9K 986 14
Y/n is a sophomore in college when she meets a goddess. This goddess, turns out to be her professor... Is it love at first site? Will she be accepte...
234 12 15
Tara is a college student, perfectly content with life. She sees everything with beauty. She wouldn't change anything for the world, but sometimes, t...
155K 5.1K 38
sequel to "The Difference Between You and Me" !!!! i recommend reading that one first ^ because it gives you the beginning of Dakota and Lucy's love...