sean & kaycee one-shots

By seayceecontent

after reading so many fics, i thought it's time to finally start my own book so expect some cute (maybe some... More

graduation
one of them
let everyone know
high off your love... and this novocaine
the confession
not short, just vertically challenged
home
the big move
the real stars
the wrong behind
a much needed break
late fights, sleepless nights
from this day forward
when all is said and done
bundled up
trying to save us
welcome to the good life
the making of manufactured love
accidental announcement
satisfied
babe xix
sworn enemies
always forgive your enemies
keep your enemies close
telepathy tests and pizza time
orbit
still i found a way to gravitate to you
always him
roomies
the moment(s) i knew
bestest of friends

cake for two

3K 129 34
By seayceecontent

im really on a roll right now hope you all enjoy <3
——
"F.R.I.E.N.D.S" groupchat

kaycee: HELLO
EMERGENCY
CODE RED 🚨

hani 🍯🧩: sis what is
it now

price 🏆: who wants to
bet that she saw another
weird flyer? $5?

bulian 💪🏽: whatever it
is... not it!

bails 💫: NOT IT

price 🏆: not it

hani 🍯🧩: not it

golden toes 🤡💛:
WHAT IS IT?!
ARE YOU OK??
ARE YOU DYING?
KAYC
oh wait that means im it
dang it
       kaycee: now that
       everyone is
     here. I saw a
    flyer...

price 🏆: that's five
bucks everyone 🤲🏾

        kaycee: shut up price
       anyways I saw a
      flyer and this new
      cake shop is doing
     a promotion for
     couples to try
     free wedding cake
    samples for today!
   Who wants to be
   my fiancé?

bails 💫: lew was the
last one to say "not
it" earlier 🤭

bulian 💪🏽: then it's
settled congrats to
the happy couple 🎊

convo with golden toes 🤡💛

kaycee: picking you
up at 4:30 😁

golden toes 🤡💛: fine
these cakes better
be Sean Lew Approved

Sean sighed as he hopped out of his bed to get ready to try wedding cake samples with his now fake fiancée who just so happens to be his best friend and long time crush.

It was obvious that his friends threw him under the bus, making sure he was the one stuck playing the role of Kaycee's fake lover. They all meant well of course, all of them being around long enough to watch his small crush turn into a full-fledged infatuation with the girl.

He didn't know how he was supposed to feel about the entire ordeal. There was some excitement brewing in him; how else would anyone react to being able to act like a couple with their crush? But something in the back of his mind kept asking 'is this a bad decision? would this just make everything even more painful?'

This means he finally gets a taste of what it's like to be romantically involved with Kaycee. But where it's a dream come true for him, it's probably nothing more than excuse for free cake to her.

Honking could be heard outside of his apartment complex causing him to jog down the stairs and through his door. From there, he spotted his best friend sitting in her car nonchalantly jamming out to whatever song she was playing, not worrying about who saw her dancing.

My little weirdo, he thought.

Deciding that he deserved a little payback for being forced on this fake date, he snuck up to her window before smacking it and yelling.

"SEAN CHARLES LEW I WILL ACTUALLY KILL YOU," she yelled at him through her closed window.

Rolling down her window, she said, "I'm not even kidding get in front of my car right now, I'll run you over."

He laughed at he before leaning through he window and placing a kiss on her forehead, something he'd done often.

"I needed to get some revenge, you're making me be your faux fiancé," he counters, "you aren't allowed to be mad at me for that if it weren't for me you wouldn't be getting free cake."

"Whatever get in already, the cake shop is across town."

Listening to the girl, he hopped into the car and they started their drive toward the bakery. Sean plugged in his phone, quickly opening Spotify and clicked shuffle on his playlist titled "ricebowl's car jams 🍚" and they began belting along.

LA traffic turned the 20 minute drive to an hour drive, but thankfully being the punctual Libra she is, Kaycee planned ahead and picked up Sean an hour and a half before the event was set to happen.

"Love at First Bite? Pfft what a cheesy name," Sean scoffed as he read the sign upon arrival.

"Hey," she whispered while walking through the bakery door, "quiet down we're getting free cake, now hold my hand."

The man was worried his lifelong crush would notice how clammy his hands were getting as she lead him through the busy shop. Glancing around, he noticed couples filled out the different cake booths set around. The workers spread around the bakery snapping pictures of the happy couples and letting them know that they would be hanging the pictures up as long as they were okay with it.

"Hi! Welcome to Love at First Bite, I'm assuming you two lovebirds are here for our free wedding cake testing, correct?" asked one of the workers who was a little too enthusiastic for their liking.

"Yup, I'm Kaycee and this cutie here is my fiancé, Sean," the girl introduced shocking her best friend with the use of a pet name.

The worker took the "couple" around the bakery showing them the different flavors they were sampling and the photo booth in the corner for souvenirs from the shop's grand opening.

"C'mon honey, I've been eyeing that red velvet since we walked in," Kaycee said while putting extra emphasis on the pet name in case anyone had their suspicions.

The "newly engaged" had been stuffing their faces in cake samples, even sneaking a few samples from booths they'd already visited previously. No one had suspected anything odd about the pair which both warmed and broke Sean's heart.

Warmed, because it meant that on the outside looking in, his feelings didn't seem unrequited. People saw them and saw two people in love not a twenty one year old man secretly in love with his best friend. It was heartwarming but it could also mean two things: Kaycee could actually have feelings for him, making it easier for her to play the part or Kaycee has absolutely no feelings for him, making it easier for her to play the part.

The thought of of the latter possibility was breaking his heart by the second. Her use of pet names and loving eyes and precious gestures like wiping the corner of his lip or feeding him a sample made everything seem so real. It made it seem like maybe this could be a two-sided thing. Maybe one day they will be going out and picking a real wedding cake of their own. But as of right now, Sean is nothing but a lovesick fool on a fake date with his best friend for the sole purpose of getting free cake in return.

He had to put a pause on his melancholic thoughts when heard Kaycee ask if they could take a break from eating and go to the photo booth since it was finally free of the real couples taking their sickeningly adorable pictures.

Like he would ever be able to say no to her, they made their way toward the both where they began to squeeze into the tiny seat. Due to the small space, Kaycee ended up in Sean's lap to ensure they were both sitting comfortably and were both in frame for the pictures.

The workers had told them earlier that the bake shop would like to keep one of the copies of the photo booth prints in a photo album dedicated to their grand opening. Because of this, the pair knew they would have to act as a couple still maybe even more in love. So when Kaycee turned slightly to hang her legs off the side of Sean's lap and wrap her arms around his neck, he didn't react weirdly after having gotten used to the spontaneous acts of affection.

One they'd gotten the photo booth set up, they quickly made any crazy poses and faces they could think of before the flashes went off. Everything was going by so quickly that Sean didn't realize Kaycee had her hands on his face, making him face her. With no time to react, he felt the girl lightly tug his head toward him capturing his lips within her own right as the last flash came on.

Sean had expected her to pull away once all the photos had been taken and their strips began printing out. However, here they were still attached at the lips while sitting in a random cake shop's photo booth.

Pulling away for air, Sean stared at his best friend in shock. Seeing her wear a sweet smile across the lips he'd just been kissing, he felt like this may be a sign that his dreams might all be coming true.

Kaycee giggled lightly at the fact that her best friend was still sitting frozen in shock. Taking matters into her own hands once again, she leaned her forehead against his while lightly brushing her nose against his in a soft eskimo kiss.

"Hi," she said sheepishly against his lips.

"H-hi, holy shit," he breathed out heavily, still waiting to be woken up from this dream.

Pulling back slightly, Kaycee smiled down at her
longtime crush as she started brushing his curls out of his eyes.

"I hope you didn't mind that."

"Mind that? Oh uh, of course not it was amaz- I mean it was cool or whatever you know? No biggie just two doods being fiancés or whatever yeah that's what that was," he said as his face was now adorning an adorable reddish hue.

"Sean," she said trying to shake him out of his trance, "I hope you know why I was so okay with doing this whole thing with you."

"Because we're best friends?"

"I mean, yes, silly of course that's one of the reasons but is there maybe some other reason you could think of that would make everything sense."

"Wait you don't like, wait no do you?" he couldn't even begin to comprehend what was happening.

There's no way Kaycee loves me back. This has to be a dream someone pinch me.

"Ow! What was that for?" the boy yelped.

"You wanted someone to pinch you so I did. Oh and for the record," she began inching toward his ear, "I love you too."

After her confession, Kaycee hopped off his lap and made a beeline for the red velvet cake booth again.

"Wait I said that out loud? No, babe come back! Explain please," the boy said perplexed at the fact that his forever crush just said she loved him.

The girl made her way back to him, cake in hand as she watched the boy stare at her in confusion.

"What? I love you as more than just a friend, Sean. What's there to explain," she said nonchalantly while forking the cake into her mouth.

"I-what. Most people don't just admit they're in love with someone and then head off for some free cake," he said his mind still muddled trying to comprehend it all.

"Yeah, but I'm not like most people," she replied cheekily.

He took a hold of her hand a guided her out to the bake shop's patio out in the front. He sat at one of the tables, bringing the girl down onto his lap once again.

"So you're telling me, that you, Kaycee Rice aka my best friend is actually in love with me," he asked while she nodded in response.

"Have been for years now. You never made any moves so I thought 'if Sean won't make the first move then I will' and well here we are now."

"You've known I've liked you this whole time?"

"Duh. You're not exactly good at hiding it, I've seen you checking out my ass multiple times," she said laughing.

"I would never I'm a gentleman. Now hold up, you said you decided to make the first move. Did you plan this whole thing?"

Kaycee nodded at the oblivious boy before pulling her phone out of Sean's sweater pocket.

"Obviously I can't take credit for this whole event, this is the real deal. But I did see the flyer a few days ago and asked the gang to help me get you to agree without it seeming to sketchy," she said while showing him the group's text.

Operation: get these lovesick
puppies together groupchat

        kaycee: guys are we
        sure this will work?
                                                   Sean's not as dumb
           as you all think he is
         he'll catch on.

hani 🍯🧩: oh baby girl
you're not as smart
as i thought you
were

      kaycee: HEY

bails 💫: T is right
kayc it'll work just
have faith in us and
work your magic

bulian 💪🏽: yeah trust us
there's no way this won't
work that boy is sprung

price 🏆: yeah and
homeboy would never
miss out on the chance
to fake date you

hani 🍯🧩: yup ^^

price 🏆: my boy may be
dumb but he ain't stupid

bulian 💪🏽: exactly

bails 💫: i don't think-

     kaycee: this better
                                                      work or I'll cry

"Everyone knew about this but me? Wow I can't believe everyone pulled through to do this for us."

"According to their words, they're only doing this to 'put themselves out of their misery' so they don't have to deal with our 'lovesick asses'."

Sean couldn't help but laugh. How was this real? He reached up to caress the girl's cheek before pulling her down into a long, passionate kiss. The two exchanged soft kisses and whispers of 'I love yous' before they heard an announcement that the shop was closing soon and it was the last call for wedding cake sampling.

"Well my lady, let us go try some cakes shall we? You know how I am with food and our wedding cake has to be absolutely perfect. Sean Lew Approved cakes only."

The two headed back in and just like earlier they tried out the various cakes, but this time, they kept in mind that this would certainly be a reality in the years to come.
——
don't forget to vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.