sean & kaycee one-shots

By seayceecontent

after reading so many fics, i thought it's time to finally start my own book so expect some cute (maybe some... More

graduation
one of them
let everyone know
high off your love... and this novocaine
the confession
not short, just vertically challenged
home
the real stars
cake for two
the wrong behind
a much needed break
late fights, sleepless nights
from this day forward
when all is said and done
bundled up
trying to save us
welcome to the good life
the making of manufactured love
accidental announcement
satisfied
babe xix
sworn enemies
always forgive your enemies
keep your enemies close
telepathy tests and pizza time
orbit
still i found a way to gravitate to you
always him
roomies
the moment(s) i knew
bestest of friends

the big move

3.3K 97 9
By seayceecontent

this one is a cute little puppy love one
hope you all enjoy <3
——
Sean was currently sulking in his family's van right now as they began searching for a new house. He was still upset he'd have to leave the fast-paced lifestyle of New York and settle for some boring city in California.

"Where even is Walnut located? Why couldn't we pick Hollywood instead?"

These were just some of the few questions his family had to hear for the past month. He couldn't lie, he was a little excited, but he most definitely wasn't going to admit it to his family.

His biggest problem with moving was that he had to leave his best friends back on the East Coast. Him, Josh Price, and Julian De Guzman were the ultimate dance trio at their performing art high school. They were nearing the end of their junior year when Sean found out he was moving.

Now that he's officially on summer break, his family didn't think twice about flying to California. This made Sean even more upset because he barely had time to hang out with his best friends one final time before moving.

What Sean didn't know was that his best friends' parents, too, were planning on moving to Walnut; they didn't want to tell the kids until everything was finalized.

Sean's father, Cheuk, had been asked by his boss at their marketing company to run their brand's new sister company in California. Both Josh and Julian's families would be moving as soon as the company was up and running.

For now, Sean had to get through the next few weeks of moving and house hunting. The real headache in Sean's opinion.

The family drove to the first house, where they would then meet the real estate agent they'd been talking to via email for the last two weeks.

Arriving at their first stop, the family hopped out of the car. Sean rolled his eyes as he heard his sisters admire the house they hadn't even stepped foot in.

They made their way to the door when they heard the front door being opened. A tall, fairly young man walked out with a bright smile on his face.

"Hi, you must be the Lew family! My name's Devon Rice," he said more so toward the kids than the parents,"I've been talking to your parents for a couple of weeks now, trying to visualize the perfect house for you guys. Hopefully today I'll help you find the perfect home."

The rest of the family began to introduce themselves when Sean felt a pinch on his arm from his mom, silently telling him to introduce himself as well.

The group began to make their way inside when Sean noticed there was another figure in the house, a girl who looked to be around his age. He couldn't lie, this girl was gorgeous.

"Ahh, as I see some of you have noticed. I brought my little sister on the job today. This is Kaycee, she'll be shadowing me today since she needs some experience for her summer internship," Devon said as Sean began to notice the major resemblance in the two, "I hope you don't mind the extra company, I can assure you she won't be a bother."

Kaycee made her way around the room quickly greeting the family before she made her way to Sean. She'd notice he had been dragging his feet when he first walked in, clearly upset about the move and even more upset about being forced to come look for houses.

But the boy she was facing now looked different than the one she just saw pouting a few seconds ago. She noticed him staring at her when her brother was introducing her and she could see this nervous smile on his face now as she smiled at him.

"And finally, you must be Sean right? Devon had told me about your family," she said with a welcoming smile on her face as she stopped in front of the last Lew member she needed to greet.

"H-hi, Kaycee. Yeah my name's Sean. My family just moved here, well not here like in this house but um like here as in California. We're still looking for a place to live but of course you already know that that's why you're here now and I'm just gonna stop talking."

She couldn't help but giggle at the flustered boy before her. Now, Kaycee was never the one to flirt, but today was gonna be a long day why not have some fun?

The group made their way around the house with Devon leading them. Sean could see his sisters smirking at him in his peripheral vision, but he refused to take his focus off the angel walking in front of him.

By the end of the tour the family really did like the house. However, knowing Sean's reluctance to moving, his parents agreed beforehand that Sean had to approve of the house as well and if he didn't they would keep looking.

To be completely honest, Sean didn't know whether he approved of the house. Not because he was indecisive, but because he was too busy admiring something or should we say someone else instead.

He knew if he said he approved of the house then he probably would never see Kaycee again. So being the already whipped boy with a crush on the girl he just met, he said no so he got to spend more time with her.

The family along with Devon and Kaycee, made their way to the next house. The tour of this house ended with the same results, everyone loving it but Sean.

This continued on for the next two houses until they reached their final location. Sean could see his family was growing tired at his decisions. His sisters knew by the third house that he wasn't rejecting the houses simply because he didn't like them. They caught onto his puppy love and they were ready to knock some sense into him if he didn't love this last house.

Maybe it was to his luck, but Sean genuinely loved the house. Before even walking in he knew this one was special, he'd made fun of his sisters before for loving the past houses before walking in, but he knew this was the one.

The interior was even more gorgeous than the outside, maybe it helped his decision when Kaycee mentioned she helped Devon in choosing the furniture and organizing decor. But biased or not, Sean was more than ready to approve of this one.

His family and Devon were delighted that he finally made a choice as they began making their way to the kitchen so they could finalize the paper work.

"I see you finally made a choice," Kaycee said jokingly at the boy, "man, and I thought I was indecisive."

Shaking his head as he laughed, Sean replied, "I don't know what it is about this one. Something just drew me in, even before we came in. I wish I could explain it better but I could tell this house was the one, it's like there was something in my gut telling me this was it."

"That's honestly really, really interesting to hear," the girl replied causing the boy to look at her, waiting for her to elaborate more.

Stretching her arm out, Kaycee offered her hand to which the boy took a little too enthusiastically.
She lead them out to the front of the house again as they crossed the street.

They stopped right outside of the house that was directly across from the Lew's new one.

"I find it kind of funny that you said that house drew you in. Because this," she says while gesturing to the house they stood in front of, using the hand the wasn't occupied by Sean's to point at it, "just so happens to be my house."

"No way."

She watched as the boys smile grew brighter, he began shaking his head in disbelief as he stared up at the girl's house.

"There's no way. Wow," he turned back to his new crush. "Maybe it was fate telling me that the house was the one," he said as he took hold of her other hand, suddenly feeling a lot more bold knowing that he could actually have a chance with her, "maybe my family was supposed to live here specifically. I think my gut knew a special someone was meant to be in my life."

Smiling bashfully, Kaycee couldn't even fathom that this was all real. She was never the girl that she was boy crazy and definitely not the type to want a relationship while she was still young, but maybe fate was telling her that Sean Lew was meant to be someone special to her.

Regaining her confidence, she began to lean forward toward the boy. Stopping right at his ear, the girl softly whispered, "Maybe you're right," before placing a quick peck to the boy's cheek and began making her way back to the new Lew residence, leaving the boy standing in front of her house in shock.

Sean didn't even know if everything that happened was real. All he knew is that he couldn't wait to move.
——
hope you guys liked this one please don't forget to vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...