sean & kaycee one-shots

Por seayceecontent

after reading so many fics, i thought it's time to finally start my own book so expect some cute (maybe some... Más

graduation
one of them
let everyone know
high off your love... and this novocaine
the confession
not short, just vertically challenged
the big move
the real stars
cake for two
the wrong behind
a much needed break
late fights, sleepless nights
from this day forward
when all is said and done
bundled up
trying to save us
welcome to the good life
the making of manufactured love
accidental announcement
satisfied
babe xix
sworn enemies
always forgive your enemies
keep your enemies close
telepathy tests and pizza time
orbit
still i found a way to gravitate to you
always him
roomies
the moment(s) i knew
bestest of friends

home

3.7K 126 15
Por seayceecontent

hey guys hope you enjoy this short and sweet one <3
——
Sean groaned quietly as he felt messy locks tickling his nose. It took his brain a while to register that those locks belonged to his favorite person. It was the morning of his twentieth birthday, and just like his last three birthdays, his best friend Kaycee spent the night before at his place.

What was different this time around was that Sean had moved into his own place this past summer. He'd come to the conclusion that as much as he loved the quiet serenity of his hometown, it was much too far from the big city where all his dance jobs had been located.

Months and months of looking for the perfect place, and he'd finally found it in downtown LA. It's taken him a while to get used to the loud cars and busy streets of the inner city, but being closer to his friends and girlfriend had definitely made adjusting to the move much easier.

Thanks to mass of classes he'd been teaching, he was able to afford a large loft with an amazing view of the city. He didn't exactly love living alone after having grown up in a decently sized family, but that hadn't been too big of a deal seeing as his lover had practically moved in with him.

With her own half of the closet and a few drawers of her clothes in his bedroom, to the extra bath robe and her specific hair and facial products taking space in his bathroom, to her favorite drinks and snacks being a frequent purchase for his kitchen, and to the pictures of her and her family taking up place on the apartment walls. It was safe to say she'd pretty much lived there.

Despite her having half of her belongings at his place and having her own key for whenever he isn't home and she just wants to relax at his place. She technically did not live there.

There were still the days when she'd head home back for a few days just to "prove to her family that she's alive" as they would joke, and she'd have to stop by her house whenever she needed items that weren't at Sean's place.

So as much as it felt like she was living there, she wasn't.

At least, not Sean had finally asked her to.

It's been something he'd been planning on doing for a while. He knew her parents were more than ecstatic to have the house to themselves and it would simply be more convenient for everyone if she just lived there.

The couple almost always travel together whether it be for a quick run to the grocery store or across the globe to teach together; they'd practically been attached to the hip for nearly five years.
Sean felt like the final step besides getting married would be to ask her to move in.

Staring at the angel sleeping on his chest, Sean felt his nerves growing. There was no doubt in his mind that Kaycee wouldn't say yes. He was confident enough in their relationship and in their love for each other that he knew they were endgame. What he was worried about was not chickening out.

This isn't the first time Sean had planned on asking Kaycee to move in with him. In fact, he'd plan to ask her months prior before he even moved out. His initial plan was for the two of them to move out together, to find a place together, and to decorate it together.

All of these still ended up happening even without Kaycee's name being on the lease. There's absolutely no way Kaycee would trust him to find a place and decorate it alone. Not that Sean wasn't great with these things, but the thing was he was never picky. Had he been the only person involved in his moving out process, he'd probably be living in the first apartment the real estate agent showed him.

Fortunately, Kaycee was just as involved, if not more involved, as Sean was in the whole process of picking the apartment and finding the perfect furniture. She was so invested in it all that Sean often found himself wondering if Kaycee was excited because she was imagining that the two of them were moving in together.

Just thinking about permanently moving in with her made his heart flutter, his heartbeat picked up so fast he was afraid she might hear it and be disturbed from her slumber.

Placing the gentlest kiss on the girl's soft curls, he pulled away from her embrace and snuck away to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

He was nearly done plating their breakfast feast when he felt a small body press against his back, her head finding it's way right between his shoulder blades.

"Babe, it's your birthday shouldn't I be the one bringing you breakfast in bed?" she asked groggily still trying to shake the sleepiness and jet lag out of her.

"I didn't want you to have to wake up early to cook, angel. You just got in from a late flight a few hours ago," he said while turning his body to face the girl, "I also didn't feel like waking up to the beautiful sound of the smoke alarm going off while you attempt to make my birthday breakfast."

"Hey," she smacks his chest playfully, "that was one time! Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you get to pick on me all day."

Placing a kiss between her eyebrows, he looked at her sleepy look. Her curly hair was tousled around from their cuddles and she was wearing nothing but one of his oversized hoodies that made her look even tinier and a pair of his boxers.

God, was she everything he's ever dreamed of and more.

Leaning down, he whispered, "I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it means love," followed by a welcoming kiss.

Kaycee instantaneously kissed back as she brought one of her arms up to play with his hair as the other gripped tightly around his center.

"Happy birthday, baby. I love you," she said while staring up adoringly into his eyes full of nothing but joy and love.

He goes in for yet another kiss as he repeatedly mumbles how much he loves her against her lips.

"Come on gorgeous, we got a feast to devour and some alone time to enjoy before we have to go out to dinner with everyone," he said while tugging her up the staircase.

After demolishing their breakfast and taking a shared shower, the duo found themselves cuddled up on the couch watching reruns of some random sitcom.

Sean was getting nervous, he knew they'd be heading out with friends and family soon and they were all aware of his plans. If he didn't ask her now, there's no telling that someone won't ruin the surprise at dinner.

He shifted his position on the couch causing him to sit up which, in return, made Kaycee adjust herself so she didn't completely sink into the cushions.

"Bubba? Are you okay?"

Taking in a deep breath, Sean turned to the doe-eyed girl who owns his heart. He grabs a hold of her hands, bring them up to lips as he places pecks across her knuckles.

"Baby what's wrong? You're starting to scare me."

This reaction causing Sean to smile as he prepares himself for what he's been planning for months.

"Kaycee," he breathes, "there's no way for me to perfectly put into words just how much I love you. And before you get worried, no this isn't a proposal just yet."

He watches as the girl lets out a sigh of relief, the two had agreed on not marrying too young.

"But, there is a big question involved. I wanted to know what your thoughts were on my bedsheets?"

"What?" the girl asked feeling completely lost.

He looked at her expectedly waiting for her to answer.

"I mean I picked them out, so I love them. Why?"

"And what are your thoughts on the location of the apartment, and all the other features included? Do you feel safe here, do you think it's a good distance from work, do you like the balcony attached to the master bedroom? Do you-"

Kaycee was becoming really confused as to why he was asking all of this and why so suddenly. She felt herself growing impatient as he continued to ask her questions.

"Yes! Yes babe, yes to all of those questions. Why are you suddenly asking me all of this? You know these were all of the things we looked into and took into consideration when we were looking for our apartment."

Our. Our apartment.

Sean was sure she didn't catch onto what she'd just said, but the fact that she already felt at home here made him even more giddy.

She watched as a bright smile began to grow on his face. Her boy was beaming.

"What are you smiling at? Sean, I know it's your birthday but don't you want to spend it doing something else other than interrogating me," she questioned.

Disregarding everything she just said, Sean couldn't help but blurt out, "You said our," as he watched her eyebrows furrow.

"Our. You said 'our apartment' when I asked you questions about my apartment," he saw her come to realization as her eyes began to widen.

Before she could say anything to defend her slip up, Sean caught her off. He felt more than ready to pop the big question — make that the second biggest question.

"My love, how would you feel about living here with me. Moving in with me and waking up every morning to my goofy face," he paused, "how would you feel about taking the next step together, another step on our journey to forever?"

The girl was on the verge of tears, she didn't think Sean would ever come around to asking. They've practically lived together since he moved out, she thought it was going to be one of those things where it happens naturally. No direct "move in with me?" question. She just thought that she'd slowly began to stray away even more from her home and more toward Sean's. She never thought her goof of a boyfriend would ever ask her so formally.

"Sean," she croaked out through happy cries, "Baby I would love to move in with you."

He automatically lifted the girl up from the couch and spinned her around excitedly.

"I promise you I'll do anything to make sure you feel like you're at home. We can bring stuff from your room at your parents's place or we ca-"

"Bubs, as long as I'm with you, I'll always be home."

Sean couldn't help himself as he pulled her into a deep kiss. He couldn't believe this was his life. Taking on the world and the rest of his journey through life with his best friend.

Hands down, without a doubt, the best birthday gift ever.

Until he pops the next question.

——
don't forget to vote/comment, see you all on the next chapter <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

70.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...