Finding Myself In The Forest

Por CuriousThoughts

My name is Felicity Chapman, My family and I recently moved to the woods of Montana. Literally. The closest... Más

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. SNEAK PEEK!
32.
33.
34.
So Sorry!
35.
36. Plus Recap!
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Epilogue
Sequel?

2.

3K 66 25
Por CuriousThoughts

Edited Feb. 23, 2015

The picture is Felicity:)

The song is Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver:)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

 BANG

BANG

BANG

"Yo Fel! Wake up! Mom wants us up early to unpack stuff then go to town for groceries!" I hear my twin say loudly as he slams his hand on my door.

I groan loudly, "ay! I'm up Parker!" I hear his feet descend the stairs and close the door.

I begin stretching like a cat and glance around my room, I still had to unpack that once last box, I don't think I remember packing that one. Everything is really blurry, it's like everything is made up of clouds, I hate it. But I can't wear contacts, I'm not poking my eyes thank you very much!

I feel around my small night stand next to my bed for my glasses and phone. Once I got my glasses on I checked the time,

8:30 AM

I groan loudly and hop off my bed towards the stairs and into the bathroom. As I walk down the hall to the bathroom, I hear a flush and Parker comes out of the bathroom huffing air out his mouth with his eyes watery.

"You. Did. Not." I say slowly stepping away from him, he smirks and looks at me with his styled hair in a small mohawk a black v-neck, and blue jeans with white Vans. "I. Did." He says slowly stepping towards me still having that stupid smirk, he's taller than me and I'm 5'9! He some what towers over me with his 6'2 height.

I roll my eyes and say a silent prayer, grabbing the Febreeze from the utility closet next to the bathroom I gasp a huge gulp of air and rush in the bathroom spraying Febreeze everywhere I can for about a minute.

I rush out the bathroom gasping for air and watch as Parker is doubled over on the floor crying with laughter. I smirk and begin spraying him with the Febreeze and chase him until he locks himself in his bedroom.

"Warn me dude! I need to take a shower!" I say loudly standing in front of his bedroom door.

"Oh, yeah sure sis." He says sarcastically, I roll my eyes and turn to head into the bathroom only to run into my mom as she's walking out of her bedroom, her hair is in a small pony tail with her bangs standing out wearing a button up yellow shirt tucked into her white shorts that go to her knees with green flip flops.

"Mornin' sweetie! How'd ya sleep?" She says smiling at me.

I smile back and say, "it was pretty good, what do you want me to do today?"

She nods saying, "I need you to finish your room and then I need you and Park to head into town and go grocery shopping and school shopping since you guys are starting at the high school. I have to go into work in about an hour or so and be back later so you and Park can go around town and get used to it, alright?"

"Sure mom," I say grinning and heading into the bathroom.

I look in the mirror as I set my phone down and notice my hair is in the usual nest it is when I wake up. I roll my eyes and take my glasses off and hop into the shower.

After I do my business, I can't help but smell my hair, yumm vanilla! I wrap a towel around my body tightly and another towel around my hair, grab my phone and put my glasses on and head back up to my room before mom or Parker could see me.

I turn my phone on into music and begin Lana Del Reys song Diet Mountain Dew and hum along to the song as I look around for clothes in my dresser.

I put my black undies and black laced bra on and search for shorts since it's hot outside, I decide on a pair of white shorts that go a couple inches above my knees but are still long enough that I don't look like a slut. Then I choose a dark purple crop top with 'OneRepublic' on it in black cursive letters and put on my black flats.

I look in my full body mirror and smile glancing at my stomach, I got a piercing a couple months ago and am glad I can show it off with my tan skin.

I run back to the bathroom now listening to Dangerous by Big Data and begin to dry my long hair.

Once my hair is the way I want it,  a side braid on my right shoulder, I brush my teeth and clean my glasses, then begin heading into the kitchen only to see Parker eating cereal while on IFunny on his IPhone 5c that was green, but mine was blue. 

I walk over to the fridge and grab a small yogurt cup that was my favorite flavor, strawberry and begin eating next to Parker.

We stay in a comfortable silence until I hear him belch loudly, I roll my eyes and toss the cup in the trash and the spoon in the sink.

"Hey, mom said they needed her sooner so she just left, I finished my room what about you?" Parker asks as he cleans out his bowl looking at me.

I shrug, "yeah I'm done, but isn't it early?" I ask him pulling my phone out reading the time and my eyes widen.

12:30 PM

"Jeez I didn't think I took THAT long!" I say putting emphasis on 'that' putting my phone away.

"How about we leave at like 1:30?" Parker says as he walks over to the living room sitting on the couch turning the television on to American Horror Story. I squeal and jump into the couch next to Parker as we watch the amazing show.

2 episodes later I check the time,

2:30 PM

"Parker we should've left an hour ago!" I say jumping up, turning the television off, snagging my keys and running out to my beat up '66 Chevy Muscle car and hop in the drivers side waiting for Parker.

Once I see Parker jog outside and into my car I speed down the long dirt road admiring the mountains when something runs into the road, I slam on the breaks and reach my right arm over Parkers chest so he won't get hurt as badly if we hit it.

Once we stopped a get out quickly and thanking God we didn't hit it, but when we got to the front of the car, nothing was there except wolf or dog prints in the road. I glance to my left to see if I can catch a glimpse of what it was but see nothing. I furrow my brows and go back in the car and drive down the road again.

I saw something move in the corner of my left eye and glance quickly and see something big and black heading to the tree line moving extremely fast, way to fast for a dog or wolf.

I shrug it off and remember that I was going to explore the forest in the backyard once we got home and smile.

 "So, what do you think?" I ask Parker as we finally make it into the town, it's your usual small town where people are waving 'hello' to others, childern running around, couples walking down the sidewalks.

"I'm not sure, I'll tell you when we start at the school here. Old friends told me that there were a lot of hot chicks here, so far I'm not complaining." He says smirking looking out the window. I roll my eyes and turn into the small grocery store, 'Harvest Foods' and we head inside with a list mom made before she left.

Walking through the store with only a couple more things, I turn down towards the pasta aisle to get some, well, pasta for spaghetti but I don't turn without hitting someone and knocking them down.

I gasp and hear Parker behind me chuckle as I rush over to help the person up. Once he's standing, yes HE! I look up at him, he seems to be about 6'2 maybe even taller! His eyes are bright blue and his hair is short black, he's pretty muscular, like DANG.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going, you okay?" I say quickly letting his arm go and taking a step backwards.

He grins and nods his head and says in a deep voice, "yeah I'm fine it's okay accidents happen, I'm glad you hit me so I can meet a gorgeous gal like you." He finishes and winks at me, I felt a huge blush coming on so I turn my head towards Parker, who looked at him and

growled?

What?

"Parker Curt Chapman don't growl or whatever you just did." I say sternly watching my brother turn to me and nod his head muttering a  'yeah sure'. I smile and turn back to the guy and reach my hand out, "I'm Felicity, this here is Parker we just moved here." I say smiling,

he smiles back and shakes my hand,  "the names Tristan and I know who you guys are, you're the talk of the town."

I felt my eyes grow wide,

'Talk of the town?'

I hate attention, with a passion, I just wanted maybe a few people to know me, not the whole town!

"Jeez really?" I say shakily, Tristan here doesn't know what happened last time a bunch of people paid attention to me.

Parker notice my uneasiness and cut in quickly, "Uh hey Tristan nice to meet you." He shakes hands with Tristan as Parker and I 'link' as he calls it, I know it's a twin thing, that's what he told me when I asked about it, still don't know why he knows more about it than I do.

'Don't worry we're in the same classes mostly I'll make sure not a lot of people overwhelm you okay?' He 'links' I nod my head and turn to the cart and resume shopping as Parker stays and talks with Tristan, I'm glad he has a friend, finally. I laugh lightly at my thought as I grab a gallon of milk.

I finish grabbing all the items on the list and begin searching for Parker. I looked in the candy aisle because who doesn't love candy? And I knew he would be there. But he wasn't. I furrow my brows and go back to the pasta aisle just in case they're still there I mean, I did a good 25 minute shopping after I left them.

There they were still in the pasta aisle talking and laughing.

"Parker I'm ready, want to get a soda?" I ask him as he turns to me ands shakes his head,

"Sorry Fel, Tristan wants me to go over to his house to hangout a while, I'll catch you later okay?" He says with pleading eyes,

I roll mine and nod my head saying, "fine but you owe me a root beer and a burger, okay?" He nods smiling and kisses my cheek I slap his chest and begin to the cash register.

Once I paid for everything I walk out to my car and begin putting the items in the back. Once I put them all in, I shut the door and being pushing the car back inside to put away when I hit yet another person!

I look up, see who it was and we both start laughing loudly.

"We.. gotta... stop.. meeting like.... this!" Tristan says laughing harder I only nod my head and laugh pushing my glasses up my nose, I look over Tristans shoulder and see Parker quietly laughing. Once we stop I stand straight and open my mouth to say 'goodbye' but someone cuts in,

"Tris, wanna introduce me?" A deep voice says behind Tristan, I saw him roll his eyes and turn around bringing the person next to him, he had shaggy dirty blond hair and amazing blue eyes, a white t-shirt, dark jeans and Nike shoes on. He seems a little bit taller then Tristan, which I thought was like, freakng impossibe!

I guess he saw me checking him out because he smirked at me at then looked at Tristan expectantly. Tristan rolls his eyes again and says quickly, "Felicity this is my good friend Mercury. Mercury this is my new friend Felicity, great now we can go." He turns away with Parker and they begin walking towards a nice red sports car, 

Mercury still standing looking at me, I felt something inside myself looking at him, I'm not sure what it was, but it felt pulled to him. I shake it off and reach my hand over to shake his and smile, "as Tristan said I'm Felicity, Parker's twin sister." He grins and shakes my hand, I flinch a little, like dang when our hands touched it was,

Electric.

I look up at his eyes looking into mine, his grin faded as we shook hands, he then whispers,

"Mate."

I nod my head in confusion, "you're Australian? Okay, well, umm it was nice to meet you Mercury! Later, mate!" I say pulling my hand away from his, he stood still as a statue, I wave to Parker and Tristan and they wave back but stop quickly and look at Mercury.

I hop in my car and notice Mercury still hasn't moved. I furrow my brows and see Tristan raise his hand and slap the back of his head, I laugh and begin driving away, I look in the rear view mirror only to see Mercury looking at me as his mouth moves, I guess he's talking to the guys.

"WEIRDO" I say loudly in my car and begin giggling, I turn on my USB drive and plug my music in, blasting Guns 'N' Roses - Paradise City as I begin the drive home with Mercury still on my mind.

Once I got home I put all the groceries away and head up to my room and go to the last box in my room and open it,

"What the heck?" I say loudly looking in the box, it's all stuff I've never seen before, and I didn't have a good feeling about it.

So I reach over to my phone and call Parker,

"Hey sis you okay?" He says answering,

"Umm I think so, Parker do you know if you could come home now? I found something I've never seen before and it's labeled to my room."

"What's in it?"

"Old stuff and old pictures of you and me and a lot of other people, like a lot and-" He cuts me off

"I'm on my way Fel, just don't go through the box anymore alright?"

"Parker? I never said it was a box."

"You implied it, it was something holding a bunch of stuff labeled to your room. Kind of obvious Fel." He laughs a little nervously.

"Alright fine, but hurry up, you know how I get with my curiousity!" I say quickly and hear rustling in the background

"Yeah Fel I know, look I'll be there in less than 10 minutes okay? Tristan lives really close to the house."

"Okay, later bro"

"Later sis"

Then we hung up.

"I wonder" I say loudly looking at the box with my curious eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and VOTE!

~MJ~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

239K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1M 20.7K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
Luna Lena Por ~Val

Hombres Lobo

1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
770K 25.9K 41
Ava Anderson is a 17 year old who enjoys reading fiction stories, she loves reading about wolves a lot and all that reading keeps her busy and entert...