Best Friend

Από Pinkbudd

When Charlotte Page moves to Canada and leaves her best friend. What happens when she comes back to Swellview... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Home sweet home
Meeting my rommate
The start of an old friendship
Getting Use to Each Other Again
Robbery Incident
Movie Night
What almost happened... again
The Secret Gets Out
Get Her A Job
Making a New Friend
We barely know each other
The Three Muskateers! I Mean Four...
Down in the ManCave
Are you Chicken?
Hangout Disaster
The Good Ol' Times
Tell Me I'm Crazy
FaceTimimg a Good Friend
A Night to Remember
We're Together!
Group Project
Telling The Danger
Surprise!
Let Me Explain!
A Night Alone
And That Happened...
Sorry's
And The Date Goes On...
A Different Confession
Finally Talking About It
You'll See
A Twist In The Plan
Detective Henry
The Unexpected Father
Even More Surprises
Taking Risks Is Hard To Do
A Night at The Hospital
Improvements
Birthday Boy Plans
A Time Together
This Is The End

Meet Jasper

3.2K 99 65
Από Pinkbudd

I feel like a jerk right now a straight up jerk.

Charlotte is going to hate me! This 'little' robbery turned out to be a flipping world war 3. Charlotte and I arrived at the man cave at 4 something PM and  now it's almost 9.

She's gonna be so mad at me...

I put in my room key and slowly turn the door knob. Once I finally opened the door the first thing I see is a sleeping Charlotte on the couch.

I smiled to myself as I walked closer to her now able to hear her softly snoring. She looks so peaceful in her sleep.

She must be uncomfortable on that couch though. I'll just bring her to her bed.

I pick her up bridal style and slowly carry her to her bedroom. Thank god the door was already opened or I would've been toast! I slowly lay her down on the bed and cover her with the blanket.

I smile once more as I see her now molding into the bed. I swear I could look at her sleep all night if I had too... but that'll be extremely creepy and I have things to do tomorrow so maybe not.

I sighed and closed the door as I walked out the bedroom. I enter my own little room and put on my pjs.

I laid down on my bed as I was scrolling threw Snippick.

(A/N idk how it's spelled 🤷‍♀️)

I mentally slapped myself on the forehead as I realized that I forgot to ask for Charlotte's phone number... I guess I'll just have to wait for tomorrow.

Wait. Maybe I can find Charlotte on tweetflash or Snippick.

I typed in 'Charlotte Page' and guess what? There she is! I went on her page and saw her newest post. It was a picture of us from when we were younger and one we took this afternoon. I scrolled down to see that she tagged me. Wait what?

I go on my notifications and see that she didn't only tag me but she also followed me. It just made me feel even more guilty. I guess that's what she's been doing the whole time I was on my mission. 

I'm surprised she even followed me. I haven't post anything in like 4 months. I shrugged it off as I was now stalking her web page. There was another post of an amazing view of what I'm guessing is Swellview cause I could recognize half of the buildings.

There was another picture of her brother on what I'm guessing is a plane? He was sleeping and drooling. Gross. But funny. I liked it and stalked her page once more before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RING" "RRIINNGG" "RRRIIINNNGGG"

I slowly sit down on my bed turning off my alarm... Wait wait wait. Did I just say turning off my alarm? Usually I'd beat the living electricity out of an alarm clock. I guess I got a good night sleep?

I stand up and stretched as I head out my bedroom. I scratched the back of my head as I enter the mini kitchenette.

Thank goodness my mom is so overprotective or else I would've been dying of hunger.

I grabbed myself a bowl and picked out the cereal from the kitchen drawer. I grabbed the milk from the mini fridge and poured it in before putting my cereal.

"Umm... Excuse me? Did you just do what I think you did?" I heard a soft voice say behind me. I turn around to see a shocked Charlotte.

"Do what?" I say with my mouth full.

"Did you just pour the milk in BEFORE THE CEREAL?" She says getting closer to me.

"Yeah..." I say slowly still not understanding her point.

"Henry, every LIVING human knows we pour in the cereal and ATTER the milk." She says grabbing her own bowl and showing me an example.

"Well I've been doing this ever since I could eat on my own." I say shrugging my shoulders as I smirked.

"Whatever Hart." She paused taking a bite of her cereal.

"Oh and thanks for the follow." She smiled.

"Yeah. No problem." I say quietly remembering the events of last night.

Hopefully she won't ask.

"Henry why did you leave?" She asked now looking at me.

Well great.

"I mean I know you told me there was an 'emergency' but you never came back up. And there wasn't even a single costumer." She continued eating her cereal.

"I know I'm sorry. My boss needed me for something. I didn't know it was gonna take that long." I lied as I filled my mouth up with some more cereal. Dang it! My bowl is almost finished!

"It's cool I guess. What did he need help with?" She asked hopping out of her chair to grab a glass of OJ.

"Uhh... he needed me too Umm...." I paused as I quickly thought of a good excuse.

"He needed help to move in more objects from the trucks to the basement!" I chuckled nervously as I finished my cereal.

She looked at me confused.

"Cause the basement.... is obviously a storage room." I continued. Great even more lies to build up and remember.

"Okay then..." she said as if she didn't believe me.

"Char are you mad at me?" I asked as I place the bowl on the sink.

"I mean I guess just a little. I waited 2 hours Hen. 2 hours. After that I gave up and asked my brother to call an Uber to drive me here." She said as she copied my actions.

And the storm of guilt keep on getting bigger and bigger.

I sigh and opened my mouth but before I could say something Charlotte spoke.

"But... I've said it once and I can sure dang right say it again." She says as she walks up to me.

"How could I ever be mad at my best- best friend." She says as we both smiled.

I remember that quote. She said it every time we had a heated argument.

"Hey. I think we should get ready. My next class is in less then an hour!" She says freaked out as she rushed to the bathroom.

"Okay! Don't take too long! Considering we only have one bathro-" I stopped mid sentence as I heard the shower turn on. 

Girls... A species I would never understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Charlotte and I were walking to her next class (she has an earlier class then Henry.) I spotted another one of my best friends.

"Jasper!" I said out loud as we did our bro hand shake. (The one that literally all boys know).

"Hen! I didn't get the time to talk to you yesterday. But that chick you were talking to sounded HOT." He said as he leaned on the wall.

I chuckled nervously as I saw Charlotte trying her best not to laugh.

"Umm... Yeah. Okay." Is all I managed to say.

"Who's this girl?" He pointed at Charlotte who was right beside me.

"Well this is the girl you said sounded air quote 'Hot'" Charlotte replied this time smirking.

"Oh snap! Your Henry's roommate?" He replied confused.

"No kidding Sherlock." I rolled my eyes.

"Dang Henry. You are one lucky man." He said as he licked his lips.

I grabbed him by the shirt and escorted him to a tiny corner.

"Dude, stop looking and talking to her like that!" I say as I still grabbed on to his shirt. But this time. Harder.

"Dude okay jeez. She's your girlfriend or something." He says as I let go of him.

"No. B-but I want her to be." I say as I look down.

"REALLY? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN INTERESTED IN SOMEONE EVER SINCE THAT GIRL LEFT YOU." He says as he starts to jump up and down excitedly.

"Dude she didn't leave me! And that's the same girl." I say as we peak out our corner to take a glance at Charlotte.

She was leaning on a wall and what I'm guessing is she was playing on her phone.

"Wait. That's the same girl that left in the 6th grade?" He asked looking back at me.

"No. That's my best friend that moved to Canada in the 4th grade." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Ohhhh. And she came back to Swellview why?"

"Cause she needed a tennis lesson. To go to university here dumbo!" I say crossing my arms.

"Jeez sorry you don't have to be so rude." He says rolling his eyes as well.

"Well, sorry If that came out harsh. It's just... I really like her. And I don't want you to ruin anything." I say strictly.

"Ahh. The old elementary crush. Dude I won't ruin anything." He says winking at me as he went back to where we were with Charlotte.

"So dudette I'll see you another time I've got to head to class." He waved goodbye and then disappeared.

"Your friend is weird" she says while putting her phone in her side pocket.

"Yeah I know." I sighed sarcastically.

"But he does seem fun."

"Yeah he sure is."

"Anyways I have really gotta head to class it starts in 7 minutes." She said as she looked at the time on my watch.

"Henry. Do you wear that watch all the time?" She asked as we were walking in a hallway.

"I mean... yeah? I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Even in the shower?" She asked looking up at me.

"Yeah..." I still don't get it.

"Okay... you know that's really not healthy." She replied.

"How come?"

"I mean have you ever... not wore that watch?"

"The last time I didn't wear it. Was when I couldn't catch the stupid phone sh- I mean was when I couldn't catch my phone... that fell in the lake." I nodded my head.

"Alright.... anyways we arrived. I'll see you later alligator!" She kissed my cheek and entered her classroom.

"At awhile crocodile." I sighed and smiled at the same time.

She kissed my cheek.

Best day EVER!

************************************************

A/N

Hi. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried my best to make it longer by adding more details but. That's all that came to me. Let me know your thoughts of this chapter! Anyways...

Love y'all 😘

1727 words
                                                              - and I oop

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

65.2K 2.1K 20
~ COMPLETED ~ Charlotte starts to date a new boy in her class, and Henry gets over protective. Charlotte ignores it at first, but starts to get mad w...
Addicted Από Jaelelover

Ρομαντική

12.4K 365 18
Charlotte Page is a Freshman in college wanting to chase dreams. She soon meets Henry after the two start hanging out as friends but what happens whe...
36.1K 1K 16
What happens when Riele confronts her 'best friend' Jace about forgetting her birthday?
202K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...