Imprisoned

By ChaChaChim

❝He was now face to face with you. Only a few inches away. His eyes were as calm as ever. But they were hidin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I'll go with you
Chapter 2: Nobody can save you now
Chapter 3: Too dumb to understand
chapter 4: Change of plans
Chapter 5 : In the arms of the devil
Chapter 6: Don't worry you'll get used to it
Chapter 7: Handsome but deadly
Chapter 8: A soft spot for you
Chapter 9: step by step
Chapter 10: Seduce
Chapter 11: Not the only ones that know
Chapter 12: You should know...
Chapter 13: Man in the shadows
Chapter 14: Save Me
Chapter 15: Fluffy Blanket
Chapter 16: Insanity is the best cure
Chapter 17: Deathwish
Chapter 18: Familiar warmth
Chapter 19: We are a family
Chapter 20: It's a Long Story
Chapter 21: Make a wish
Chapter 22: Secrets and Reality
Chapter 23: Run
Ill be back
Chapter 24: Chaos
Chapter 25: I'm not holding back anymore
Chapter 26: As time goes on
Chapter 27: Since we've last met
Chapter 28: Guilt
Chapter 29: Promises
Chapter 30: To find what we need
Chapter 31: Im going to change everything
Chapter 32 : Red
Chapter 33: Closing in
Chapter 34: The Secrets We Hold
Chapter 35: Who are you?
Chapter 36: Escape! Almost
Chapter 38: I'm not afraid
Chapter 39: In order to move on
Chapter 40: Tattoo
Chapter 41: I saw her
Important
Chapter 42: The Phone
Chapter 43: Separate ways.
Chapter 44: Your Name
Chapter 45: Remember Me
Chapter 46: Kiss
Chapter 47: Wanted
Chapter 48: What i used to be
Chapter 49: My old friend

chapter 37: Finally Out

2.1K 126 22
By ChaChaChim

"Mommy?" She cried. "Mommy wake up."

A tear fell from the young girl's purple, swollen eye. The light reflected from the crack of the armoir's door.

"Mommy." Her voice quivered.

Jennie had been crying for her mother for hours now. She woke up inside the closet after being punished for being a bad girl by her dad.  She tried to get out but for some reason she couldn't push the doors open. She didn't know that after her father stuffed her unconscious body in the closet. He wrapped its handles with chains and a lock to keep the doors closed. He left the one small opening, for the purpose of seeing her mom's cold dead body rot.

"Mommy....I'm sorry. Mommy i promise i won't be a bad girl again. Please wake up..." She sobbed silently.

No matter how much she called for her. She didn't move a muscle.

"Mommy"

-

Her eyes fluttered open to a dark space. She looked around but all around her were walls that stopped her from stretching. Jennie tried to shift in place but couldn't to the small room. Her breaths shortened. She looked around confused. Her hand's touching the walls. "Hello.." She called out but no answer.

Jennie's hands balled up into a fist and knocked on the wall harder. "H-hello." She began to panic. "Please. Let me out I-I cant breathe" The girl heaved and began to slam the walls.

"LET ME OUT!" She Slammed on the doors."LET ME OUT" she cried. Her heart was racing. She was short of breath. Jennie looked around the dark and small closet. "Help" her voice became softer as she cried silently. Soon her loud screams for help stopped. He hugged her legs against her chest. "H-help." She said in a quiet but hoarse voice.
She was hopeless.

Just when she was about to slam her hands on the door once more, the two doors opened. 

-

"How'd you get out?" Jimin asked.

You gulped. This is the part where you would be dragged back into the room but you were surprised that Jimin just asked a simple question.

"I uhh...the door. It was unlocked." You awkwardly answered. Jimin sighed. He closed his eyes as he leaned against the wall. "Should've been more careful. Then you could've had escaped without me catching you..." He said to himself but it was loud enough for you to hear.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "Isn't this the part where you drag me back into the room?" 

Jimin gulped. "It was but.." He then looked at you. The hall was quiet a you waited for him to continue. But then he looked away. Jimin peered into the hall. "Getting Jennie back is more important right now." 

You took a deep breath and nodded. 

"Can't you call her brother? Namjoon can easily slam the door down." 

"That's exactly why I'm not telling him. If he finds out Jennie is gone he will do whatever it takes to get her back without thinking about the consequences." He looked back at you. "We both know what that girl did to Mr. Lee. We don't know what she's capable of and we can't risk it" 

Weird. When you first met Jimin he was a huge risk taker. He even risked getting his own gang getting caught by taking you in hostage. 

Jimin suddenly walked the opposite way from where Jennie was currently held captive. Your eyes widened. You caught up to Jimin and stopped him in his tracks. "Wait" 

"What"

"Y-your'e just gonna leave her here? Where are you going?" 

"You saw the cops downstairs. This is a perfect opportunity."

"Opportunity for what?" 

-

Jimin closed the door after finishing buttoning the detective's shirt whom he just knocked out unconscious and threw into the janitor's closet.

"The hell is your new outfit supposed to do?" 

Jimin rolled his eyes and took out the detective's badge from his back pocket. "These highly trained dimwits are going around asking the hotel tenants questions. I'm going to lure her her into letting me in her room."

"And then what? Ask if Jennie is there?" 

"Not exactly."

-

The door opened.

"Can I help you?" The red lipped woman asked. "Hello miss. I'm detective Kim from the police department. I would like to ask you a few questions about the incident that happened a few nights ago." Jimin said. 

Red leaned again the door frame with a squint. "You look a little young to be a detective." She said. 

Jimin looked down with a small smile and a chuckle. "Please. You're not the first." 

Red nodded with an unamused smile.

"May I?" Jimin asked. And without saying another word. Red opened the door wide open. "My pleasure." 

And in a few seconds. He was in. 

Jimin walked behind the woman. As her back face him, Jimin placed a credit card in between the door lock before it could close completely. 

In that quick second you walked in and closed the door in time so the lock alarm ringed in time. 

You were in too. 

-

"It says here your name is Geum Hye-ri?"

Red placed the cup of water in front of Jimin and sat down. 
"For as long as I can remember yes." 

Jimin nodded. Knowing very well that, that is a lie.

"Okay and can you tell me what you were doing the night of the assassination of assemblyman, Lee Deok Hwa?"

"Hmm? The night he was killed? Oh right. I went to the hotel's charity event." 

Jimin's eyes widened, almost blowing his cover. "Y-you went to that event?" 

A smirk appeared on Red's lips. "Why is that such a shock?" 

Jimin composed himself. "No uhm it's just. Well, you must have seen him right? Lee Deok Hwa that is. Before his death." 

Red nodded. 

"Only a glimpse of course.It's kind of scary though. One minute he's alive the next he's found dead." 

"Yes of course you must've been  frightened." Jimin brushed it off. "Anyways. What else did you do that night? Tell me every detail." 

-

You took careful steps you got near the bedroom. The restroom's door was open. There's no there place she would be. You prayed that Jimin can distract her long enough for you to find Jennie and get out in time. You were surprised how easily both of you were able to get in. From what you saw the day of the event. Red seemed like some blood thirsty killing machine. 

Whatever, Y/n. Right now just think about finding Jennie.

When you finally made it into the room. It was completely empty. You looked around confused. It didn't even looked touched. You looked under the bed and in the restroom. Nothing. Oh no. Could Red have possibly done something to Jennie already? Your chest began to hurt as you were panicking since Jennie was no where to be found. You hurried back to where Jimin and Red were.

Jimin was still playing the detective role when he suddenly saw you appear in back of Red, still in the hallway.  Jimin saw as you shook your head. His gaze dropped to Red who took a sip of her wine. The red lipstick printed the rim of the crystal. Jimin's heart fell to his stomach. You didn't find her. Where the hell is Jennie?

"Is something wrong detective?" She tilted her head. If Jimin didn't know who she really was, he could've easily fallen for her tricks. 

It ached him not being able to slam Red's head against the glass coffee table. Even his top lip twitched as he forced a smile. 

"N-No. Just....hours of looking for the assassin that's it." 

Red nodded. 

The silence was disrupted by a loud slam. You looked back to where the sound was coming from. 

"LET ME OUT!"

It was Jennie. 

Suddenly you heard glass shatter. You looked back at Red and Jimin. You were fast enough to see Red's intent of stabbing Jimin in the face with her broken wine glass but he was quick enough to dodge. 

Your heart began to race when seeing the scene before you. You couldn't think straight. 

Jimin held Red's wrist tightly enough for her to stop throwing jabs what he didn't expect was a headbutt. Jimin fell back. Hand covering his probably broken nose. 

"You idiots really thought I had no idea." She said. 

You quickly ran back into the room where Jennie was shouting from. Red smirked and was about to go after you when suddenly two arms held her back. But that didn't go well for Jimin either when Red elbowed Jimin's stitched up abdomen. The loud reaction Red got was enough for her to figure out what was wrong. She gave him a kick in the injured that was able to knock Jimin down. 

Red then grabbed one of her tranquilizers from her boot and headed for the room you locked yourself in. 

You breathed heavily as you looked around, trying to find where Jennie was. Your eyes finally landed on the armoire that was being hit from the inside.  You quickly ran towards the closet that could only be opened from the outside. Suddenly the door's doorknob behind you was being turned. 

You quickly Got a hold of the two handles and opened the doors. 

There you saw a Jennie that didn't look so good. It hand't been long since Red got a hold of her but Jennie looked like she hadn't drank anything in days. Her eyes were sunken and her lips were as white as snow. 

"Jennie" You sighed in relief. 

You could tell the girl had been crying. 

"Y/n" Jennie tried to get up but instead almost fell forward, you were quick to catch her though. 

You realized the spaced she was in. She was locked in a damn armoire. "Fist let's get you out of here." The girl nodded. You held her tight as you tried to help her up. She could barely carry herself. 

When you finally manged to get her up the bedroom door opened. You gasped when seeing the Red lipped woman who had saved your life not too long ago. 

She was quite as surprised to see you too. 

Before you could plead for your lives. Red raised her tranquilizer gun. Your eyes widened when you were eyes to eye with Red's emotionless ones. You close your eyes. Feeling like there's nothing you can do now. When suddenly. 

She fell on her knees. Behind her, Jimin with another tranquilizer in one hand. And the other gripping his abdomen. 

Red's body fell flat on the floor, and there you saw, a tranquilizer dart in back of her neck. 

Jimin limped towards the girl. "Fucking bitch" He mumbled before looking up at you and Jennie. 

"Are you guys okay?" Jimin's tone was soft. You nodded. 

It was quiet. Your eyes just stared at Red who was flat on the ground. 

"let's get out of here." Jimin said and you nodded once again. 

You put Jennie's arm around your shoulders. You took slow step so she could keep up. 

You walked until Jimin stopped at the end of the hall. You looked up to see what he was looking at and you saw what. 

It was a naked detective. The detective's who's clothes Jimin was wearing in that very moment. The only thing. Jimin forgot to take one major accessory of the get up. 

"Put your hands up where I can see them!"

The damn gun. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Listen man can we do this later. Im kind of hurt right now and-"

"SHUT UP!" The detective shouted. 

Jimin pursed his lips. "Rude" He mumbled. 

"This is detective Kim I need back up. I repeat I need back up" 

"Cool your walkie talkie is your watch? Wow all that government corruption is really helping ya'll get nice things" 

"SHUT UP!" 

"Wow someone is in a bad mood" Jimin continued. 

"I TOLD YOU TO SHU-" 

Suddenly the detective was tackled from the back. You stepped back when seeing who was holding him down. 

"Nice one Jungkook. How did you find us?" Jimin giggled. 

Jungkook gave the detective one punch in the face and he was knocked out cold. Jungkook heaved as he stood up. "No time for chit chat. We're on the move.

"What?  What happened?"

Jungkook rushed passed Jimin and walked towards Red's fallen form. "Please tell me she's still still alive"

"Unfortunately. Why do you ask?" 

"Because whatever she did to Taehyung is killing him. Seokjin hyung said she is the only one that knows how to fix it" 

"Wha~"

Jungkook then saw Jennie who didn't look too goo herself." 

"Oh shit."

Jungkook ran out the door with Red over his shoulders. You followed after him, pushing Jennie out with the Wheel chair Red used earlier. Jimin limped on his own. 

"Why are we running?" Jimin shouted.

"FREEZE!" The three of you turned back and saw about size officers behind you. "That's why" Jungkook answered. 

"Oh shit. Run!run! run!" 

Jungkook ran faster, you pushed harder and Jimin limped quicker. 

The five of you reached the hotel's underground parking a lot. Jungkook looked around frantically. "They said they would be here by now" Jungkook panicked.

"Who?" You asked. Then you could hear the tires screech from a distance. 

You turned and saw a black van coming at you in full speed. 

It stopped right in front of you. The doors slid open. "Hurry!" You saw Hyunsik slap his car door. 

Jungkook Handed the unconscious Red to Hoseok. He got in. You hurriedly helped Jennie up form the chair. 

Yoongi and Namjoon's eyes widened when seeing her state being. 

"What the hell happened!?"

Namjoon shouted as Yoongi helped put Jennie in the van. 

"well.." You began when suddenly flashes of red lights appeared from a distance. 

"Less Talky more climby." Jimin hurried you into the van and followed himself. 

"Go!Go!Go!" Namjoon commanded. Hyunsik didn't hesitate to slam his foot on the gas pedal.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Jimin cried out since he didn't close the back of the van's doors.You grabbed onto the passenger's seat tightly as Hyunsik continued to take dangerous turns. 

Jimin who was laying on the floor while his legs were half way out of the van seemed more excited rather than scared. 

"He was handed a pistol and began shooting out of the big open. 

"Eat bullets sucker!" He laughed hysterically as he continued to shoot messy shots.

He was having fun until a bullet barley hit two inches away from his crotch. His mile faded and began slapping Hoseok's leg. 

"CLOSE THE DOORS. CLOSE THE DOORS"

-

After an hour of a crazy car chase. We finally lost them. You were shocked to say that. The rush excited you. 

The van was silent. Seokjin tended to Jennie who looked worse by the minute. And Taehyung who looked like a complete Zombie. 

What the hell were in those tranquilizers?" Yoongi asked. He felt a lump in his throat seeing Jennie so weak. All he wanted to do in that moment was see her up and happy. 

Seokjin checked Taehyung's weak pulse. He sighed and closed his eyes. Seokjin then looked at Red. 

"I don't know. But whatever it is. You better hope to god she wakes up to tell us." 

-

BOOM BITCH. 

Hello friends. It is I CHACHACHIM.

BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER.

So FINALLY!

After what like a YEAR (in our time of course)

The gang is finally out of the hotel. AND WITH RED

You might hate her now but she so happens to be one of my favorite character. After Hyunsik of course. 

You'll grow to love her too. Trust me. Or don't Idk about yalls feelings. 

Anyways now that their out. What do you think i have in store for them? 

ALSO

If you like fluffy romance kind of comedy. Go check out my other book O"One Night Stand" Its a Seokjin ff. Y/n there has much more of a wild gal herself if you know what I mean *awink

QOTD:

What are your theories of Jimin and Y/n's backstory. PLease do tell. 

Welp it's 12:52 and I still have homework to do *sigh

Till Next time Dreaks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 10K 75
"Did you just... kidnap me?!" What happens when Jung Hoseok, South Korea's most dangerous assasin, kidnaps Min Yoongi, the son of the richest busines...
Nasty business By rue

Mystery / Thriller

12.5K 368 37
And for the first time in a while, jimin smiles so brightly and nods his head quickly, showing that the poor boy has clearly lost it, and has fell in...
8.7K 698 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
1M 39.5K 53
Bangtan,famous gang in Seoul.They kidnap the richest man in Seoul children,What adventures brings them.. /GANG AU/