Who Are You? | SEULRENE

By oofseulrene

A rich famous model named Irene was once friends with a girl name Seulgi who was now the #1 top secret agent... More

Flashback
I miss her...
I miss her (CONT.)
Back in 2012
Present day!
S-S-Seulgi?
Body Guard
DiD i JuSt FuCkInG dRoOlEd?!?!
Spooning?!?!
Reuniting with an ol' friend
CLEVER BEAR
Hamster Lookin Asses
Too Close!!!
SHIPS ARE SAILING🚢
Group Chats and Memories!!
Drunk Ddeulgi Again
My Second Date
Hmm... that tattoo is a bit....
Team Hamster With A Special Help
#SaveSeulgi
I'm sorry, but who are you?
YERI FIGHTING!🐢
So You're Dating My Daughter... Huh?
Babe, You Are The View!!!
Trip with the Chingus (Part 1)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 2)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 3)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 4)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 5)
Trip with the Chingus (Finale)
Bae Acting Weird🐰
YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER!!!🚫
WOULD YOU ♪
the news ˖◛⁺⑅♡
Another Trip \( ˆoˆ )/
Kill the Last Kang (Part 1)
Kill the Last Kang (Part 2)
Kill the Last Kang (Finale)
Please Don't Leave Me Again
...
Our Life Together Begins Here!
Finally!!
A Somewhat "Normal" Day with the Kangs
Early Christmas Present
girls... ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ
Moonsun Special ft. Wheesa
200706
What Game are you Playing Miss Irene? (PART 1)

Feels Like Home!

3.3K 103 57
By oofseulrene

(HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE!!! ITS BEEN 51 DAYS SINCED MY LAST UPDATE... I SORRY!!! (・・;) I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 51K READS!!
WOOT WOOT AND DID I MENTIONED THAT I HIT 91 FOLLOWERS ٩(❛๑)۶ HAHAHA!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER!!!! )

In the plane~

"Finally!! I get to come home with you guys!!!" said Yeri.
"By the way Yeri. Did I mention that we moved in to a different home?" said Irene.
"You guys did?" Yeri looked at Seulgi.
"Yeah" Seulgi nodded.
"So what do you want to do when we get back to Korea?" Irene asked.
"I want to hangout... with just the two of you!" Yeri replied instantly.

Seulgi patted Yeri's head and nodded then told the two to get some sleep. A couple hours later, Seulgi woke to her phone that was vibrating. It was a call from Henry.

"Hiya Seulgi! Ready to come back to work!!?!"
"henry... i still have 2 months ?!" Seulgi whispered.
"Well... you see I have this assignment for you... and I kinda need you to come back for work... ASAP"
"b-but... yeri just got done from her training... and i was hoping that i would spend those 2 months with my family..."
"I'm sorry Seulgi! but I really need you for this assignment!"
"i'm not saying i'm gonna take this assignment but send me the file and i'll go over it in a sec"
"Hey Seulgi!"
"yea!"
"Since this assignment is pretty big... how about this could be your last one?"
"i'll see."

As the call ended, Seulgi looked over at the two who was sleeping at each other's shoulders. Second later she got the email from Henry and read it carefully. The assignment is pretty serious and dangerous.

Hours later the plane has landed.

5:30 pm

Irene's hands was covering Yeri eyes as they got out of the car.

"SURPRISED!!!" said Irene and Seulgi.
"Woooaahhhh!!! This place is huge!!!!" said Yeri with her mouth with open.
"Do you like it?" Irene asked.
"HeLl YeAh!!!" said Yeri as she was running inside the house.

Yeri was scanning every corner of her new home. The last room she walked into was her bedroom.

*not my picture... just found it on instagram. ✌︎('ω')✌︎

"T-this is my room?" Yeri's voice cracked.
"Yup! I didn't really had time to decorate it, but I hope you lik-..." Yeri cut Irene off and hugged both her and Seulgi.
"I LOVE IT!!!" Yeri buried her face onto Irene's shoulder.
"How about I buy some snacks so we can have a sleepover in the family room?" said Seulgi.
"That's a great idea! Yeri and I will set up the room while you're out Seul" said Irene.

As Seulgi was driving to the nearest convenience store she called Henry.

"You said if I take this assignment, it'll be my last?" Seulgi asked.
"That's right!"
"What's the catch? Why is it all of the sudden it would be my last?"
"Because it has something to do with your parents death...."
"But I thought we've already taken care of it..."
"Well you see I didn't really put every single detail to the file I sent you, because I wanted to go over it with you face to face."
"Can't you just tell me right now?"
"Hmmm.... do you remember the former CEO of YG?"
"Yeah... Yang Hyun-suk.... He was sent to jail right!?"
"Yeah.... He escaped prison two days ago with the help of his two brothers..."
"okay... there are plenty of agents who are just as qualified as I am..."
"They claimed that you something that belongs to them..."
"What would that be?!?"
"I don't know you tell me...."
"Let's meet up tomorrow and discuss this.... I have better things to do other than this..."

-call ended-

Seulgi quickly grab some snacks and drove back home.

"I'm home! I got the snacks!" Seulgi yelled.
"Just on time Seul!! I got you your PJ's. Quickly put them on so we can start the movie" said Irene.

They all jumped onto the bed with Yeri laying in between the two.

"Before we watch the movie and turn off the lights, we should take a photo together!!!Our first night at our new home with our Yerimie!!!" said Irene.

*click*

Now that the lights were off and the movie has started. Seulgi can't help but to stare at the two. She feels at ease now that they're complete, but hates knowing that they will be separated again once she starts working again.

COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next day- 7:30 am

Irene was the first one to wake up and then Seulgi. Irene went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast and as for Seulgi she went ahead to take a shower and got ready to meet up with Henry. Before going downstairs to the kitchen, Seulgi went to check on Yeri who was sleeping cutely then gently closed the door and head to the kitchen. Seulgi went up to Irene and kissed on the neck and greeted her good morning.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Irene asked.
"I have a meeting with Henry" said Seulgi as she opened her laptop.
"Already? I thought you were on vacation?" said Irene as placed a cup of coffee in front of Seulgi.
"Yeah he just need some help with his future proposal to his girlfriend Yewon Kim."
"He's proposing?! I'm so happy for them!"
"Yea! Well... I gotta go! Tell Yeri to get ready around noon so we can all go out!"
"You're not having lunch with us?"
"Sorry! It might take long! But don't worry i'll make it up to you!" said Seulgi giving Irene a kiss.
"o-okay." Irene pouted.
"I LOVE YOU BAE JOOHYUN!!" Seulgi yelled as she walked out the door.
"LOVE YOU MORE!" said Irene.

Seulgi drove to the S.M. company which was a 15 minute drive. Henry greeted her on the front door and walked together to the meeting room.

"Sooo... let's talk about this assignment!" said Seulgi.
"Well so far we know about the escape of Hyun-suk. As well as you having something that belongs to them.... So have you thought about it?" Henry asked.
"Is it the money...." Seulgi wondered.
"I don't think so..." Henry exclaimed.

Seulgi was thinking hard of what would the Yang brothers want from her that "belongs to them". She was silent for a whole minute and Henry looked over at her and asked if she know what might that be. Then suddenly Seulgi remembered.

"What is it?" Henry asked.
"It's the flash drive that I mistakenly took when I was going to school....." Seulgi's eyes widened.
"Do you remember what was on that file?"
"If i can recall it... when put the flash drive into my laptop the screen turned black and it turned on with a lot of codes on my screen... that's all I remember...."
"Could that be....." Henry wondered.

Seulgi looked at Henry waiting for him to say something.

"SEULGI WHERE IS THAT FLASHDRIVE!!!!" Henry looked at Seulgi.
"I have it in my car why?!?"" Seulgi's eyes widened.
"That flash drive contains codes and every single information of the world that could lead to World War III!!!!!"

Seulgi has been receiving calls from Irene but she didn't answer because they were still discussing the issue. Right after they have figured out what the Yang brothers wanted Seulgi received a facetime call from Irene.

When Seulgi pressed on the accept button, she had a cold vibe and her eyes were blank. It was Irene and Yeri with their face covered in blood with Hyun-suk holding them by their hair facing the camera.

"Hiya Seulgi!!! I believe you have something of ours...." Hyun-suk smiled.
"If you don't hand it over these beautiful girls are dead meat... If you wish to see them alive.... bring it over to the address I will be texting you! If you're late...." Hyun-suk did a gun gesture putting his hands onto Irene's cheek.
"IF YOU LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HER AND YERI I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!!" Seulgi yelled.
"Uh uh ahhh!!!! Don't give me that tone young lady! Oh and by the way!! You come alone! I do not want to see you with your filthy back ups.... If I see a single person with you I won't hesitate to kill these two!!! Bye bye now!"

When the call ended, Seulgi ran outside the building and into her car. Seulgi was driving 90 mph and called Henry.

"Henry I need you to stay out of this! I can't have the Yang brothers to kill my girls!!"
"I'm sorry Seulgi I can't have you do this alone! You'll need to wait for backup!"
"YOU HEARD THE FUCKING GUY! NO BACKUP IF I DO HE'LL KILL THEM!!!!"
"SEULGI NO!!! THAT IS AN ORDER!!!"
"SCREW IT !!!! THIS IS MY LAST MISSION!! I'LL DO IT MY WAY!!!"

Seulgi ended the call. As Seulgi pulled over to their drive way, her chest started to become heavy as she walked into the house. Everything was all messed up, all the pictures frames were shattered, drops of blood coming from the kitchen as well as the staircase and Irene and Yeri couldn't be found. Seulgi couldn't take it, her knees gave in and she fell to the ground crying. She thought to herself, if she hadn't left early she could've been here to prevent all of this. She also thought to herself if she hadn't agreed on taking the assignment in the first place then she wouldn't have left them.

As soon as Moonbyul got the message that was sent by Henry to every agents, Moonbyul went straight to Seulgi's home and sees her on her knees crying. She hugged Seulgi from behind to comfort her.

"I-If i hadn't left this all wouldn't have happened" Seulgi cried.
"Seulgi it's not your fault!!!"
"IT IS......"
"I promise you Seul! We'll find them!! TOGETHER!" said Moonbyul.
"I can't have them see you! They said if they see me with any backup they're gonna kill them...."
"I will help you Seulgi!!! I won't have them kill Irene and Yeri"

Seulgi wipes her tears and ran to the basement with Moonbyul following her from behind. Seulgi was packing every weapon in the basement and carrying it into her car. Moonbyul stops her and place both her hands onto Seulgi'a cheeks.

"Seulgi! I can't bare to see you go alone... at least let me help you" said Moonbyul placing an ear piece onto Seulgi's hand.
"I will stay at a far distant! I won't interfere! Just please don't deal with this alone!"

Seulgi wiped her nose and gave Moonbyul a slight smile and a nod. Carrying the last bag to the car, Seulgi changed into a different clothing and looked at the mirror as she was putting on the earpiece Moonbyul gave her and said "LETS GET THIS MOTHERFUCKERS"

To be continued...

(SORRY FOR THE WAIT PEEPS... IVE BEEN BUSY....T^T
WITH SCHOOL.... ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER JUST AS MUCH AS I WAS WRITING IT.... BYE) 💖

Oh and sorry YG... lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 298 15
In a world where nothing is black and white, and trust is a tough thing to do, Seulgi must navigate a labyrinth of lies and deceit to uncover the tru...
17.6K 1.1K 22
Y/N is a fierce and unemotional warrior, dedicated to fighting evil forces that threaten the peace of Earth. Her latest mission is to train five youn...
76.9K 2.8K 33
A girl named Kang Seulgi. She is a member of a girlgroup called Red Velvet. Her position at the group is a Lead Vocal and a Main Dancer. Who knows th...
11.2K 484 28
kang seulgi is a doctor and a therapist and work secretly as a secret agent 7 years ago the bae family were found dead in their mansion and it was...