The Dragon Of Chaos

By Darel114

Y/N, a legendary dragon of chaos has finally awakened from his long slumber. he now see the new world of peac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
The dawn of destruction
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 5

27.6K 310 169
By Darel114

Outside the ORC clubhouse

We're currently in the yard waiting for kiba and issei getting ready

Y/N: are you sure want to do it?

Kiba: yes

Issei: absolutely.

Y/N: I can understand why's issei so excited about all this but, how about you kiba?

Kiba: because I have waited for all my life to do this and now it's right in front of my eyes

Y/N: what is it?

Kiba then looked at the two swords the exorcist wielding.

Kiba: destroying the Excalibur

Y/N:(sigh) just be careful with those swords they're really sting.

I then walked away to the spectator corner with Rias and the rest

Issei: wait you don't fight with us?

Y/N: nope if I fight it's will make it unfair for our opponent.

Issei: b-b-but

Y/N: you'll be fine issei.

I then continue my walk

Akeno: are sure about this Rias? We're fighting the people from the church.

Rias: it's not an official fight, more like a sparring match.

Xenovia: let the match begin, remember no killing

Kiba: I'll make no promises.

Xenovia and kiba are locked in a intense sword fight, while issei and irina...well, they have a reunion instead. The talk/fight continue, until issei suddenly grin wickedly while charging his arm.

Irina: w-w-whats with the smile?

Koneko: be careful he has a perverted technique that allow him to destroy someone's clothes.

Issei: ooi why would you tell that to the enemy?

Koneko: you're the enemy of all women

Issei: 😑

Irina: eeep pervert get away from me.

Issei: it's to late for that. Dress break!

Issei then start trying to touch irina. I just sweat dropped seeing such humiliating act.

Y/N:(issei just defile the dragon's pride)

Irina then moved in front of koneko and Asia, issei jumped in one last desperate attempt to undress her but in the last second Irina then moved to the right, making issei missed her but not the two poor girl behind her. Magic circle then appears on them and when he fall he accidentally activated the magic, suddenly both girls naked.

Issei: thank you very much!!i-i-i me-

He doesn't complete his sentence as he sent flying by koneko with a perfect uppercut.

Y/N: (whistle) she's sure packed some punch.

I walked towards the knocked out issei and take his jacket, I give it Asia and give mine to koneko

Koneko: thanks

Y/N: your welcome

I then turned and looked that kiba's fight is over.
Even with a knight piece, kiba's still no match for a holy sword wielder. Xenovia then turned towards me.

Xenovia: how about you? You managed to block my holy sword before. I really want to test your strength.

Y/N: (giggles) really xenovia, are you just challenge me on a duel? Do you forget what Happened every time we sparr Right?

Xenovia: I don't even know you

Y/N: well that's hurt

I then took a fighting stance and she also do the same.

Y/N: maybe this will jog your memory a bit

We the rush each other, she with her oversized holy sword and me with my fist. She then do a heavy over head swing. I managed to block it, I kicked her stomach making her stumble a bit. She then rush again at me with her holy sword at her side, she tries to slash me. It's miss, she then repeatedly Slashed at me. I Managed to block or evade all of it.

Y/N:( she's strong and fast too)

Out of nowhere the holy swords pierced through my stomach. I then fall to my knees blood pouring from the wound in my stomach, Rias and her peerage then rush at me and check my condition.

Rias: what have you done?

Xenovia: i-i-i...

Irina: what happened?

Irina went wide eyes seeing my condition.

Irina: it's only a sparring match xenovia, there's no need for such attack.

Xenovia: I got carried away, i-i-i...

Y/N: (chuckle)

They then looked at me with confused face and looked at my stomach it's completely healed.

Rias: Asia is this your doing?

Asia: no

Xenovia: but how?

I then stand up not showing any sign of pain.

Y/N: that's hurt like hell, oh nice swing by the way. You're really improved since the last time we met.

Xenovia: but who are you?

I then walked closer to her and looked at her eyes. A blush started to appear on her cheek.

Y/N: I can't believe you forget your own first kiss.

Xenovia: Y-Y/N ?

Y/N: the one and only.

She then hug me tightly and taking the air out of me.

Xenovia: it's you, it's really your.

My face then turned blue because of the lack of air.

Irina: xenovia maybe you should let go the poor guy.

Xenovia: oh right sorry.

Y/N: I must say xenovia,

I then start fixing my clothes with a bit of my magic.

Y/N: you really got a lot better then the last time.

Xenovia: thank you Y/N, but how you survive that?

Rias: I'm also wondering the same thing, I know you're not an ordinary human.

I just smile and laugh awkwardly.

Y/N: well, I can use little magic and that I would like to say for now.

Rias: if that is your wish. Well are you guys satisfied yet?

Xenovia: yes and we know for sure you're not working for the fallen angel. We have to act quickly a priest is already killed and we lost contact with the paladin that we supposed to neet.

Issei: paladin?

Y/N: powerful warrior formed by Church. They're highly trained in art of combat and also holy magic.

Xenovia: correct, but how did you know all of that?

Y/N:(shrug) books

Xenovia: okay then, come on Irina we need to move. The fallen might not got very far.

Kiba : it was not the fallen angels who killed the priest. It was Freed Sellzen, a stray priest

Xenovia : okay then, it's a bit surprising but thank you for the information. And please don't try to intervene.

After they walked away, we entered the clubroom. I lift kiba on my arm and lay him beside Asia.

Rias then sit in her chair while I stand a cross her.

Y/N: well that's something.

Rias: yes, and I feel like something big is going to happen in near future.

Y/N: is it a good thing or not?

Rias: I'm not sure.

After fully healed kiba then started to walked away.

Rias: Where are you going Kiba? You do realize that I will never permit you to leave me, you are a knight of the house of gremory

Kiba: I know president and I'm sorry.

He then walked away.

Rias:(sigh)

Y/N: I can Shadow him if you want to.

Rias: it's alright, it's look like he want to be alone for now following him might be not a good idea.

Y/N: as you wish then.

She then smiled at me.

Rias: thank you for your help Y/N.

Y/N: don't worry about that, it's what friends do.

I then walked towards the door.

Y/N: see you tomorrow, Ms president.

As I walked towards my home I then feel something completely wrong. It's to quiet suddenly out of nowhere somebody swing a sword at me, I managed to evade it and looked at my attacker. A person with black armor standing there with a red sword.

Y/N: who are you?

Instead of replying the armored person rush at me. The attacker speed is inhuman, I just barely able to block the attack.

Y/N: tsch this day is getting better and better.

I then rush at the armored person and we exchange blow after blow, none of us manage to land a hit on each other. I then jumped trying to make a distance between us.

Y/N: who sent you?

The armored person then take another stance, preparing to rush at me again.

Y/N: damn it.

Suddenly a laud bang was heard and the person sent flying to a nearby wall.

Koneko: are you alright Y/N?

It's koneko her hand is bruised, probably because hitting the person.

Y/N: yes thank you.

I then looked at the wall where my attacker land, he's no longer there.

Koneko: who's that?

Y/N: I have no idea. Anyway what are you doing here? Are you stalking me again koneko?

I then looked at her hazel eyes, while smirking. She just blushed under my gaze. Damn I'm a charmer

Koneko: n-n-no why would I do that?

She's still try to lie even though the evidence is clear. I just smile and Pat her hair.

Y/N: I know you worried about me koneko, It's okay.

She just looked away while trying to hide a blush on her face.

Y/N: anyway you better warn rias about this, it's looked like another enemy has emerged.

Koneko then nodded and make a magic circle and transported. I then picked my bag and looked at my watch. It's already showing
... 2 AM!!!!?, I then run towards my house at full speed, while cursing my time management.

When I arrived at home I opened my door very slowly. There's no sound and the lights off. I then looked at my mother's room and I see her sleeping peacefully. I then sigh in relief

Y/N: thank God she already asleep

I then went to my room, change my clothes and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

#Well what do you thing
Feel free to leave feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 1 10
A long time ago the world was peaceful and full of many different creatures. These creatures where dragons, rocs, pheonixs, gryffins, kitsune, etc. A...
411K 10K 103
(Y/N) (L/N) is a strange person, one who always strives to help just about anyone. Yet he always seeks a master for some reason, some say he was a lo...
785K 14.1K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
54.1K 853 33
When a fleeing nekomata mother has to move in to the household of the gremories to save both of her and her childs lives. How will they cope with the...