Becoming August Alsina

By KThugnificent

A story about a beautiful normal girl from new orelans. She meets yung august and stays with him through thic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 41
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 59
IMPORTANT YAY

Chapter 6

4.7K 140 4
By KThugnificent

We had just got back to ATL and I was upstairs chilling when I heard the door bell ring.

I closed my eyes again when I noticed the door was opened,it was probably just my mama.

Wait- it can't be my mama she don't get on planes so she couldn't get here.

I sat up waiting to here a voice

"Bitch move"what the fuck,that definitely ain't my mama

I hopped up to hear my yelling and I quickly ran down the stairs.

"Get of my mommy"i heard Chaylin yell.That made me run quicker.

There was a bunch of girls fight in my front garden.

"Aye get off my mama"i saw kayden try to grab a woman I didn't recognise the woman pushed kayden and she fell over

I ain't a woman beater but I nearly lost my damn mind and beat the shit out of her.

I grabbed the girls and told them to quickly get inside.

I seen smoke and Travis trying to Handel they're girls.

I quickly helped sneak out with pulling apart Chandra Lashaé and the other girls.

"Bitch,why y'all up in my mans mother fucking house ol ugly a bitches"i turned around and seen Lauren.

Oh lord give me strength.

"Lauren are you out of your damn mind?"she popped her gum and just stood there with her weave mashed up Nearly making me laugh.

"Baby,me and my girl just come to chill with you then we see these hoe ass bitches up in hea and shit,nah aug I play like dat boo"i chuckled but stopped when I seen Lashaé walk in side.

I got mad and picked Lauren up by her neck"bitch what's your problem"

"Nah boy put my girl down,you ain't gon Handel her like dat"one of her friends tried to slap me.

However Chandra grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled her down.

"Fall back bitch"she make me laugh to much.

But I didn't laugh .

I let go of Lauren making her fall down to the floor,struggling for air.

Dramatic ass I didn't even strangle her,i just held her.

I kissed my teeth"dont come back round here starting trouble again"i shook my head and walked into my house.

"Y'all whooped dey ass"travis said jumping around making us laugh.

"Bitch done make me fuck up my nails"tima said angry.

"Baby here,go get them done again"travis kissed her and she instantly calmed down.

"Fo'real"she asked and he nodded.

"We going out tonight"he looked at us smiling.

"Shit"i said barely above a whisper,thats what I thought anyway.

"What?" Chandra asked.

"You check on the girls,they seemed upset and were trying to fight them women and ima go quick check on Lashaé"

"What them bitches touched my girls?"chandra went red.i didn't even know she could?tf.

I quickly ran upstairs to see Lashaé packing.

"What the hell you think you doing?"i asked her and she jumped but turned around and rolled her eyes.

"I'm leaving" that's when I noticed she was crying.

"Shae what's wrong?"i hugged her,i hate seeing my Bestfriend like this fo'real.

"Everytime I'm around you,girls get the wrong idea,im always in shit because of you aug,and now you makin that money,it gon get worse."i shook my head.

"So your just walking away"i can't believe this.

"Think what ever you want august"she rolled her eyes.

"I ain't gotta think it, you crying packing your bags and shit, you running away from your problems"i grabbed her arms as she was about to walk out the door.

"Why you always do this august"she looked at me and I don't know what came over me but I kissed her.

I kissed my Bestfriend.

She got into it but then pushed me away.

"August why did you do- I can't take this no more I'm going"she stormed off.

"Shit"i cursed and punched the wall.

***

I walked down the stairs to see lashaes suitcases by the door.

I walked into the living room and seen her sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"Your still here?"i asked confused.

"You want me to go?"she said with an attitude.

"Woah calm down,i just confused cah you said you were leaving"

"Well I didn't leave"she sat back and I walked over to the sofa and sat next to her.

"Look at me Lashaé"she didnt.

"Aye stop being immature"i grabbed her and she looked at me.

"Let's just keep what happened between us a secret, it was a mistake, were just bestfriends"she looked at me and I nodded.

"Okay"i smiled and hugged her.

"Now stop being so damn grumpy,were is everyone"i just noticed they we're gone.

"They went out"oh yeah I wanted to go.

"Where's the girls?"i said checking the time.

"With Kyanne and knuck"i nodded and stood up.

"Get yo ass ready we going out"she looked confused but soon ran upstairs.

Me-: what club y'all @?

Smoke-: Revolution bro, why?

Me-: me and Lashaé comin, we gon be like and hour and a half, 2 hours at most

Smoke-: cool, text me when u outside I'll meet u at the door

Me-:yuhh

***

Me-:outside

"August alsina right"the security said as I walked to the door.

I nodded and he opened the door for me and Lashaé to get in.

"Wassup"smoked dapped me then hugged lashae.

"Glad y'all came,we turning up in this bitch"he laughed and I laughed.

We walked over to our section and I seen Tima dancing up herself.

When she dances she stands out.

"Wassup everybody"i yelled over the music."wassup aug"shandrica hugged me and rolled her eyes and smoke was already dancing again.

"This niggas always clownin' I swear"i laughed cause it's true.

"Lil mally,like that to"she rolled her eyes again."damn,i know,there twins I swear"we laughed.

I looked over to see Lashaé Dancing,i walked over to her and started dancing with her.

We had a few drinks when a dude came up to me.

"You august alsina?"the dude said to me and I nodded.

He punched me in my face then we started fighting.

The twins and my brothers joined in.

The dude that through the punch pulled out a gun and I pulled out mine.

That's when the twins dragged me out.

Just before I got out the door I saw the look on lashaes face and she looked scared for me.

Chandra came up to me looking worried and concerned,
"Aug I know what happened wasn't your fault but don't pull out a gun on a nigga because he may have daughters and I wouldn't wanna any other little girls going through what my girls go through"i frowned and nodded hugging her.

"I need a security guard"i sighed and pulled out my phone.

Me-: we need to go security guard shopping!! just nearly got shot at the club!.

Noonie-: already?! okay we can get that sorted out,just lay Abit low for the time being.

Me-: okay,okay! hmu with info

Noonie-: yup!.

I'm getting this big already, I'm at the bitch ass nigga tryin' to punch me in the club stage.
Damn that was fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.4K 24
This is the spin-off from down the line. We all know how down the line ended. This book will be focusing on Wolf,Nas,Prince,Christian, Melody and Ari...
135K 2.8K 21
Lauryn is 23, independent, and beautiful. She has a past but chose to move on. She works at a daycare and cares for a certain child. She isn't lookin...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
448K 12K 105
It's about a girl who lived wit her grandma then when her grandma died she moved wit her mom and 3 sister and 2 brothers, and she seen and old friend...