ThirBea : Moments

By Terbeyuhh

A compilation of One shots of fan-fiction stories about Thirdy Ravena and Bea De Leon. More

Parents #1
Parents #2
Third-wheel no-more
Long distance Relationship #1
Long distance Relationship #2
Teenage Mother
Not all endings are happy endings #1
Not all endings are happy endings #2
Not all endings are happy endings #3
For the sake of love #1
For the sake of love #2
Describing you
Highschool
Memoria
Memoria
Always waiting
Against all odds
True Love #1
True Love #2
True Love #3
Stay beside me #1
Stay beside me #3
Stay beside me #4
Stay beside me #5
Last Days - I
Last Days - II
Last days - III
Pretend Girlfriend #1
Pretend Girlfriend #2
Being a Ravena #1
Being a Ravena #2
Being a Ravena #3
Being a Ravena #4
Being a Ravena #5
Being a Ravena #6
Dating the coach #1
Dating the coach #2
Dating the coach #3

Stay beside me #2

2.3K 76 4
By Terbeyuhh

"Babe? Babe, I'm home na!" He knocked on the door twice, then he heard Bea's voice.

"Hey." Bea greeted him with a smile.

"Did you have dinner na? Sinaktan ka ba ni mama? Tell me, Bei." He worriedly said.

"Loko ka talaga. I already ate dinner. Do you want me to prepare yours?" She asked after taking off Thirdy's shoes.

"Babe, you don't have to do that."

"I know you're tired, Thirdy." Bea sighed. He grinned, then decided to hug her, but Bea resisted.

"Why? Let me hug you, babe... I missed you." Thirdy said.

"Ambaho mo, Ravena. Take a shower, and eat dinner muna." Bea teased him.

"Fine." Thirdy pouted and then he walked towards the bathroom lazily, making Bea chuckle.

•••

"Dani, diba I told you not to buy a lot for the baby?"

"I'm sorry, kuya! Sobrang cute kasi ng mga gamit ng baby ngayon!" Dani explained.

Thirdy rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ang arte mo, Kuya!" Dani exclaimed and pushed her brother a little.

"By the way, Dans. Ano yung sinasabi ng ate Bei mo na gender-reveal party?" Thirdy asked.

"Ah... I asked Ate Bei if she wanted to have a gender-reveal, maybe invite some of her friends, and yours, para sabay-sabay malaman yung gender ng baby nyo." She answered.

"Hmm... sounds good." Thirdy commented.

"Duhh, syempre! Ako naka-isip eh." Dani giggled.

"Hangin, Dans." He teased.

"Wow. Thanks, Kuya." She rolled her eyes at him and then continued to unpack.

"Gender-reveal?"

Thirdy and Dani heard a familiar voice coming from the door. Si Carissa.

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" Dani raised her eyebrow at Carissa.

"I can help you with that. Para kanino ba?" Carissa asked.

"For Ate Bea and their baby, obviously." Dani murmured.

"There's no problem with that, Danielle. I can call a planner to help us." She confidently replied.

"Don't you dare call me by my full name. We are not close." His sister exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my dear future sister-in-law."

"Can you stop calling me 'Sister-in-law'? Because that's not going to happen. Si Ate Bea and Ate Ly lang ang tinuturing kong 'Ate' dahil sila lang naman ang karapat-dapat para sa mga kuya ko. Not some bitch called 'Carissa'." Dani started to get furious with Carissa's attitude.

"Dani, tama na. You've said to much. Go to your room na lang." Thirdy said. He couldn't let Dani hurt Carissa, he doesn't care about her, but his parents will be mad at him.

Dani glared at Carissa once more and then walked to the guest room instead of her bedroom. Thirdy sighed.

"Alam mong moody ang kapatid ko, ginagalit mo pa talaga sya? Don't push Dani to her limits, Carissa. Hindi mo magugustuhan yun." Thirdy said.

"I was just trying to be nice? Then she backstabbed me with hurtful words." She started to sound like she's sad about what happened. But Thirdy already knew that she was faking it.

"Cuz' you deserved it, Carissa. Bakit ba ayaw mo kong tigilan? Ganun ka na ba ka-desperada? Ha?"

"Thirdy, I'm just making sure na I take care of what's mine!"

"I was never yours to begin with. Hangga't nandyan si Bea, hangga't nandyan ang anak namin, si Bea lang ang pwedeng magmay-ari sakin. Carissa, wake up! You're getting yourself involved to a man who's having a child with a different woman, with the woman he loves! Can't you see that?!" He exclaimed.

"Mahal kita, Thirdy! Hindi kita kayang pakawalan dahil mahal kita! And I will not stop until I get you back. I can accept your child, I can be a mother to your child. Just please, love me back... please..." She got to her knees and begged.

"Si Bea ang mahal ko, Carissa." Thirdy walked away and went to the guest room, leaving Carissa, crying on the floor.

•••

Two months later...

"Ate Bei, I'm hoping for a baby boy." Dani whispered.

"Girl yan, Bei. Believe me." Ate Ly said.

"As long as she/he is healthy." Bea caressed her belly and looked around. A few seconds later, she saw Thirdy, walking towards her with her best friends.

"Guys!" Bea stood up and hugged them.

"Wala akong pake kung babae man yan o lalaki, basta ninang ako ha?" Jho joked.

"Of course. Para pag gusto kong i-date si Bea, sure na kong may pwedeng magbantay sa baby." Thirdy teased.

"Hoy! Date agad, Ravena? Baka wala pang isang buwan yung anak nyo eh, masundan agad!" Maddie squeezed in.

Bea could only laugh at her friends. These past few months, she could only text them or call them, and she missed them so much.

"Have you thought about a name yet?" Kat asked.

"I have thought of names na." Bea answered.

"If it is a boy, I want it to start with 'Sergio'. If girl naman, 'Francesca'." She continued.

"Very italian naman, Ate." Dani said.

"Don't you notice, Dans? Your Ate is always craving for italian food." Thirdy laughed. Thirdy and Bea entertained their guests, until it was time to reveal the baby's gender.

•••

"At the count of three, sabay nyong hahatiin ang cake, okay?" The host said.

"One... Two... Three!" The guest shouted. And then the couple cut the cake. After cutting it, Thirdy was jn shock. He hugged Bea tightly.

"Congrats, Bea and Thirdy! It's a boy!" The host announced, making everyone cheer.

"I promise to take care of you and our little Sergio, babe. Thank you for this, I love you." He whispered.

Bea looked up and saw the people throwing blue confetti.

"Now, can we hear some words from the future parents?"

They both went to the stage and looked at their guests who's watching.

"I just want to thank Dani and Ate Ly, for throwing this party for me and our baby boy. To Miss Mozzy, and Sir Bong, thank you for everything you've done for me and the baby." Bea looked at Thirdy's parents and smiled nervously.

"And to all who came, Thank you so much for spending time with us. We really appreciate your presence and effort, thank you very much." Bea said. After an hour, the party ended.

•••

(Skipping)

A week later...

"Babe, Jho and Maddie invited me for lunch. Can I go? I'll bring Ate Ly or Dani with me. Please?" Bea asked.

"Okay. I'll fetch you after training." Thirdy answered.

"Thank you! I'll ask Dani, or Ate Ly na." Bea walked towards Dani's room.

"Hey, Ate Bei." Dani greeted.

"Hey, Dans.. I was wondering if you're free today? My friends wanted to meet up kasi, and you know naman your kuya." Bea brought up.

"Umm... Ate, my teammates will be coming over eh. I'm sorry..." Dani replied.

"It's okay, Dani girl. I'll ask Ate Ly na lang." Bea then went to Kiefer and Alyssa's bedroom.

"Oh, Bea!" Alyssa exclaimed.

"Nagulat ba kita, Te Ly?" Bea joked.

"Kulit mo talaga. Do you need anything?" She asked.

"Ahmm... Ate, I was wondering if you could come with me to the mall to meet up with my friends." Bea explained.

"Ay... May pupuntahan kasi kami ni Kiefer ngayon, Bei..." Alyssa replied.

"Sorry..."

"It's okay, Ate Ly. Sorry for disturbing." Bea smiled at her then she went back to their room.

"Babe, hindi pwede si Ate Ly and Dani eh..." She explained.

"I can go naman on my own, babe. Maddie, Kat, and Jho will be there naman eh."

"Baby..." Thirdy called.

"Please, babe?" She asked, making Thirdy sigh.

"Fine. Ako na maghahatid sayo." He answered.

•••

Mama Mozzy : Carissa, would you like to go to the mall?

Carissa : Sure, Mama. Let's go shopping? Treat ko po.

Mama Mozzy : Thank you, Carissa. You're the sweetest.

•••

"Bei!" Bea looked around and saw her friends waving at her.

"Ang galing. So seventh-wheel ako today?" She asked sarcastically.

"Huy, sinabi ko sayo na kasama namin sina Bacon, Nico at Zolo. Tigilan mo nga yang drama mo." Jho teased, making Bea roll her eyes.

"So san mo gusto kumain?" Maddie asked.

"Why me?" Bea asked back.

"Kasi ikaw yung buntis, and ikaw lagi ang nagcra-crave, obviously." Maddie answered.

"Let's eat Spaghetti and Pizza!" Bea joyfully said.

•••

The group went to an Italian restaurant, because Bea is always craving for Italian food. Maddie, Zolo, Kat and Bacon excused themselves as they went to a store just beside the restaurant to look at something.

"Bei, yun lang gusto mo?" Jho asked.

"Yes, please." Bea answered. Jho called the waiter to order. Nico put out his phone and then started to take videos with Bea and Jho.

Bea smiled at the camera, tried to tease Nico as he took videos, not noticing that someone was looking at them from afar.

"Hi, guys! I'm here with Nico Evangelista, alam nyo ba, guys? Sobrang sungit nito. Di ko nga alam kung pano natiis ni Jho to e." Bea joked. But Nico just glared at her.

"Joke lang! Bait-bait kaya ng lalaking to." Bea hugged him so that he will not make tampo.

"Aray!" Bea screamed.

"Sabi ko na nga ba't hindi ka nakakabuti para sa anak ko eh! Wala kang kwenta! Puro pera lan habol mo sa kanya!" The lady yelled. And that lady, is non-other than Thirdy's mother, Mozzy.

"Tita, masakit! Bitawan nyo po ako, please!" Bea begged as she got to the ground. But Mozzy only continued to pull her hair.

"At bakit kita bibitawan?! Manloloko ka! Sinungalin—"

"Tita, mawalang galang na ho, bitawan nyo na po si Bea!" Jho exclaimed as she tried to take Mozzy's hands off of Bea. And Nico helped.

"At sino ka para pigilan ako? Wala kang pakeelam kung anong gusto kong gawin sa kanya!" Mozzy yelled back.

"Kaibigan ko si Bea at once na malaman to ng anak ninyo ay sigurado akong hindi nya kayo mapapatawad!" Jho yelled back.

"I have reasons kung bakit ko ginawa—"

"Jho! Si Bea!" Nico screamed. Bea was fainting. She has blood all over her thighs.

"Tawagin mo sina Maddie, Nico. Dali!" Jho knelt beside Bea, as her boyfriend ran to call their other friends.

"Bei, gumising ka please..."

•••

"Ms. De Leon?" The doctor called her attention.

"Doc, please tell me na safe ang baby ko."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. But... we tried our best."

Bea stared at the white walls of the room. Her baby is gone. 'Sergio' is gone.

"Bei, I'm sorry..." Jho gave her friend a tigjt hug, and so did the rest of her friends.

"It's not your fault. I was too careless." She said, still staring.

"Bea, andito si Thirdy." Bacon announced. And true to his words, Thirdy was there. Staring at her.

He walked towards her slowly, and then knelt.

"Thirdy, Bea, maiwan muna namin kayo." Maddie excused, and the group left the room.

"Bei... did something happen? Tell me, please..." He whispered as he her hand and caressed the back of it.

"Thirdy... Sergio is gone. Our baby is gone." She silently cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 727 31
เฉˆโ™กหณ ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  หณโ™กเฉˆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”โ” an up and coming actor accidentally messages a med student with an...
37.1K 785 20
A collection of one shot of UAAP Womens Volleyball stars.
1.9K 106 15
a collection of original MaZon (Tin Tiamzon and Maddie Madayag) oneshots. formerly knows as "Champion - a MaZon Oneshot" Cover made by me Highest ran...
149K 5K 43
โ†’ in which an actor accidentally texts an engineering student because his friend gave him the ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ. ...