Where my path will take me

Por Flutterknight

TMNT Episode 8 of season 1 to the last episode of the last season Which mean I am going to get less sleep 😅 Mais

Never say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic at the sewer
Mousers Attack
It came from the depths
I, monster
New girl in town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
T.C.R.I
Cockroach terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of my enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Puverizer Returns
Parasitica!
Operation Break out
Showdown part one and part two
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Mutagen man unleashed
Mikey gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead rewired
Of rats and men
The Manhattan project
Mazes and Mutants
The lonely mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized
Pizza face
The wrath of tiger calw
The legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Vengeance is Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
Invasion
Within the wood
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
Dream beavers
Race with the Demon
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
Serpant hunt
The pig and the rhino
Battle for New York
Casey Jones vs. The underland
The Noxious Avenger
Clash of the mutanimals
The deadly venom
Turtles In Time
Tale of the Yokai
A/N
Attack of the mega shredder!
The Creeping Doom
The Fourfold Trap
Dinosaur Seen In Sewers!
Annihilation: Earth!
Beyond The Known Universe
Not everything is easy
The truth and the test
The two sister
My choice
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Journey To The Center Of Mikey's Mind
The Arena of Carnage
The War of Dimension X
The Cosmic Ocean
A special chapter
Trans-Dimensional Turtles
Revenge of the Triceraton
The Evil of Dregg
The Ever Burning Fire
Earth Last Stand
City at War
It is my time to shine
Broken Foot
The Insecta Trifecta
Mutant Gangland
Bat in the belfry
The Super Shredder
The power inside her
Tokka vs the world
Spirit Stealer
The Tale of Tigerclaw
Requiem
Owari
Scrolls of the Demodragon
The forgotten swordman
The Heart of Evil
End Times
When The Worlds Collide
Yojimbo
Osoroshi no Tabi
Kagayakei! Kintaro
Lone Rats and Club
The Curse of Savanti Romero
The Crypt Of Dracula
The Frankenstein Experiment
Monster among us

Follow the leader

386 4 0
Por Flutterknight

We are looking for mutagen.

"Come on, Donnie. Don't get so bent out of shape about April"Raph said. "She'll come around and hey, you have us to hang out with"I said as I look through some box. "Yeah, I guess you're right"Donnie said.

I sigh and look through some box. Something shiny caught my eyes and I went toward it. I pick it up and push the dirt away. A ring? Who would throw out a beautiful golden ring. I put it on and smile. It fit me!

"No sign of any mutagen, but you're not gonna believe what I found!"Mikey said as he pop out of the trash bin. "An iguana wearing a top hat. Isn't that cool? I mean, why would you throw this out? 'Ello, gov'nor.How do you like my mon-acle?"he said as I giggle.

"Monocle"Donnie said. "Whatever"Mikey said. "You realize that could be a distant cousin?"Raph said. "And he's stuffed with sawdust"I said and he gasp. "Eww, sick!"he yelled as he threw it away. I giggle as Raph and I gave each other a high five.

"Quiet, guys. My ooze scanner is going crazy again. I told you a mutagen was close-by"Donnie said. "Ah, your scanner's about as useless as a trench coat on a turtle"Raph said and I glare at him. "Hey, just give him a chance, Raph"I said, folding my arm. 

"It's our fault those containers went missing. We got to find 'em before some random Joe ends up mutated"Leo said. "This way"Donnie said, pointing up. I look up and glup. "I got you"Donnie said and Raph glare at us.

"Um thanks but I got it. Girl with magic"I said then I float myself up slowly. The turtle climb as I got on the top. "Found it! How many does that bring us up to?"Mikey said as he pick it. "One and a half"he said and we groan. "But look at the bright side. Only 63 more to go"Donnie said

*Theme song*
 We keep on look and I sigh.

This is so boring. "We've been looking for mutagen for days now, dudes. This is so boring. I'm gonna scream"Mikey said and he scream. "Mikey!"We yelled at him. If keep on scream, it might annoy us or get us caught by the foot.

"Okay, okay, we get it. We'll take a little break and do something fun. Cool?"Leo said. "Sweet"I said. "Whoo-hoo-hoo!"Mikey cheered. "Awesome"Raph said. "Training session. Yes!"leo said as "Aww"the other said as I boo at him.

"Guys, sensei wants me to train you, and that's what I'm gonna do. You see Dragon gate over there?"he said, point at the gate. "Uh-huh. What about it? I mean it look nice"I said, putting my hand on my hips. 

"Yeah. I'm gonna defend it, like king of the mountain, okay? Now, the only way you can get past me is to use traditional close-quarters fighting. Got it?"Leo said. "Whatever you say, fearless leader. Let's just get it over with"Raph said and Leo left. 

"Guys, I've got an idea"Raph whisper as we smile. He whisper his plan which made me smile. "Are you sure it will work?"I whisper. "Trust me princess. It totally will"he said as I grin. We look at Leo who took out his sword.

Mikey look at us and we smile at him. He put on his earphone. "What's up, ninja?"Mikey said as he walk toward Leo. "What are you doing, Mikey?"Leo said. Mikey doge his attack and hit him on the head. Leo walk back and glare at Mikey.

"Real funny. Come on"Leo said as he ran toward him. Mikey doge it and jump toward the gate. That is awesome! "Made it. Ha! Whoo!"Mikey said as I cheer for him. "Oh, that's not fair! That was not a real fight"Leo said then Donnie look at me.

"Good luck"I said and he chuckle. "Same go for you"he said then he went on the string. "Okay"Leo said then glare at him. Donnie look at him then threw his ninja star around. "Ow! Are you kidding me, Donnie? Ow!"Leo said as he doge it attack.

Donnie ran off and cheer. "King of the mountain, baby! Ha!"Donnie said and they high five. "That's my ninja"Mikey said then it was my turn. I balance myself and Leo chuckle. "I think I should go easy with you"he said and I chuckle.

"Should you love?"I said and I wink at him. He blush as I walk toward him. He swing his sword at me and I doge it. I hum to myself then I kick his sword away. He gasp then I walk back. I can do this. I ran toward him then jump over him.

"Hey!"he yelled then I heard something coming toward me. I twirl myself to the right and I almost fell down. I grab myself to the other string then I walk toward them. "Alright! Queen of the moutain!"I yelled and I high five them.

"That is so right!"Mikey said as they hug me. "So what's your trick gonna be?"Leo said as he look at Raph. "Tricks? What are you guys talking about?"Raph said and he threw his sais at him. Leo doge the attack. "Hey. Ninjas never throw their weapons"Leo said.

He ran toward him and push him down. Leo fell down and I gasp. I jump down and went toward Leo. "Are you okay?"I said as I help him up. His sword jump and he look at it. He look at the other who were cheering.

"Why do you always undermine my training?"Leo said, pointing at them. "You just want us to fight exactly like you fight, but the whole point is to make it to the Dragon gate any way we can, right?"Raph said then he grab my hand. They left as I look back at him.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We are in the shellraiser.

"You're not mad at us, are you, Leo? I'll give you Mutant Pus Monsters 23 if you're not mad"Mikey said, showing leo a piece of paper. "I'm not mad. I just think you guys need to be a little better at following my orders.

"Aw, it's too bad I can't play my violin while I drive"Raph said as he drove. "What's your problem lately, Raph? You still jealous you're not leading the team?"Leo said and I stood up. "Please guys stop! It doesn't matter now. That is in the past!"I said.

"Stop the shellraiser. Scanner's picked up another mutagen canister"Donnie then I left down. "Alison!"Leo yelled as I sat up. "I am okay. Just scrape my elbow a little"I said as I hold my right arm. We walk out and look at the building.

"We're close, guys. Signal's coming from the basement"Donnie said as we walk toward it. I open the top and we went inside. We walk around inside, looking for the can of mutagen. My ear move and I stop. Something is not right here. "Oh, yeah! Found it!"Mikey yelled. 

"Guys, something is not right"I said as my tail curl around my leg. "Go, ninja.Go, ninja, go"Mikey said as he reach toward it. I heard something and saw a shadow. "Don't!"Leo and I yelled as Mikey pull it. "See? If you would listen to me"Leo said but "Easier than I thought"said a voice 

The one I hate so much "Karai!"Leo said. "Long time, eh, Leo?"Karai said as I growl at her. They close all the exits as I glare at her. Foot came and circle around us. "Your lady friend's getting really good at setting ambushes"Donnie as we took our weapon out.

"Ha, they're just foot soldiers. Won't even break a sweat"Raph said and we attack. I kick a guy up and threw him toward four other foot. Their eyes turn red as I walk back. "Nice foot"I said then I ran off. I jump on some boxes then pounce on them.

I growl and they kick me away. "They armored up or something?"Mikey said. I growl then I walk back. "Everybody, fall back!"Leo said. "What? We're running away?"I said as I look at him. "It's not running. It's a tactical retreat. Move!"Leo said

"I don't care what Leo says. I don't run from the foot"Raph said and he ran toward them. They beat him and he look at them. "This way!"Leo said as I help Raph up. "Go, go, go!"Donnie yelled as we climb up. I look back and saw them following us.

"Off of me, you bug-eyed creep!"Mikey said and Leo jump, pushing the foot down. They fell down and it's head fall off. I scream and almost fell down if it wasn't for Donnie. "Those guys are robots?"he said. "Move your shell, Donnie. Go!"Leo yelled as we keep on climbing.

"Hurry, Leo!"Raph yelled as we got to the top. The foot hold him down as he try to reach us. The rope broke and they fell down. "Leo!"I yelled and I look the gys. "Come on! There might be hope"I said as I jump down. "Alison!"Donnie yelled. 

I hold on the rope then slide down. I landed on my feet and look up. "All clear"I said and one by one came down. Donnie check the rope as I look around. "He's gone, and it's all my fault"Raph said as we look down.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We are back in the lair, thinking of a plan.

"We didn't follow his lead"Donnie said. "How are we gonna explain this to Master Splinter?"Mikey said, sadly. "Explain what to me, Michelangelo?"Splinter said as we look up. "It's Leo, sensei. Karai captured him"Raph said.

"Hmm. I knew it would come to this eventually"Splinter said and I look at him. "Come to what, sensei?"I said as I stood up. "Karai wants to take revenge"He said as we all look at each other. "She believes that I took one of her loved ones away from her"Splinter said.

"But it's not true, right?"Mikey said then Splinter look at me. "It is very much... the opposite of what she thinks. Find Leonardo. That is what is important right now. Rescue your brother"Splinter said and we nod.

"Alison?"He said. "Yes Splinter"I said and he walk toward me. "I think you have grown strong during these past month. I am so proud of you"he said and I smile at him. "I will do anything to protect the turtle"I said and he hug me.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Donnie decide to check the security cam.

"Okay, so I hacked into some security footage. There, it's Karai's van"Donnie, point at one of the little screen. "They took Leo to the Bradford dojo"Mikey said then I groan. I feel like I know that name before but where? Was it the first time I met him?  "Let's do this"Raph said. 

"Wait, so you're leader now?"I said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up. I'm the smartest, so-"Donnie said and Raph glare at him. "Look, let's not argue about this.Leo needs us, and listen, this time, we fight how Leo wanted us to fight, the way he fights"Raph said as we nod.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We ran toward the rooftop

We stop and Donnie look up. "Can't sneak in. Security camera"Donnie whisper. "No sweat. I got this"Raph whisper and took out a pigeon? "It's not just one. The entire roof is bracketed by surveillance"Donnie whisper. Raph let the pigeon go and it call out other pigeon. 

We got in and walk quietly. We found Leo who was tied up. He saw us and move a lot. We drop by and destroy the robot. "We can't understand what you're trying to say, Leo"Donnie said, taking the tape off. "It's a trap!"Leo said. 

The foot bot surrounded us. "Nice, Leo. You could've said something"Mikey said then I felt a bad energy behind me. I turn around and saw Karai. "You got two choices, sweetheart. Let us go, or walk away from this inside a sandwich bag"Raph said, freeing Leo.

"Sorry, Raphael. Can't let you go. It's not really that personal with the rest of you turtles. I just need you for bait"Karai said as she sat down. "She wants Splinter"Leo said as he stood up. I glare at her as I fold my arm.

"Your sensei will eventually track you here, and when he shows up, Splinter will know what it's like to truly suffer. Restrain them"She said as the foot bot came toward us. I move my hand to a circle and push an energy forces at them.

They flew back. Good now time to use my magic. "Let's smash some robots"Raph said as I doge their attack. Someone grab me and I try to escape. "They're only 1000 time better at fighting than regular Foot"Donnie as they brought me to Karai.

"Hmm? My Foot Bots know every move every skill every attack"She said as she touch my cheek. I growl at her then kick her. She fell out then I flip back. The bot went to the air and they broke. I pant as I wipe my sweat from my forehead.

"I am not a damsel in distress"I said and look at the other. "We're out of real estate"Donnie said. "If I order you to run away, will you guys listen this time?"Leo said then I look at Karai. She threw something at me. I doge it and glare at her. 

"Heck yeah. And we can still call it a tactical retreat if you want"Mikey said and doge the small knife. Donnie pick me up and leap up to the roof. "Foot Bots, don't let them escape"I heard Karai said. We ran on the rooftop again.

"All our moves are useless"Raph said. "They know every move I can make, every fighting style, skill, every wait a sec"Leo said then we follow him. "Everyone don't look back!"I yelled, making a barrier.

I used my magic to make a wave that shock everything in the way. It work but they stood up and ran after us. "Wow this is good"I said, pointing at them. "Nice try Alison. Remember king of the mountain?"Leo said. "Yeah, sure"I said.

"What about it?"Mikey said as we landed on the playground. Wait. This is the same playground that I saw in my dream. The one where my dad brought cupcake! "Oh, I get what you're saying: be unpredictable"Donnie said as he put me down. I ran off then went on the slide. 

"Do our thing"I said then look at the foot bot. "Hey boys~ I am up here and I have no way to escape"I said, looking all innocent. They climb up and I jump up. I wink at them then threw my dagger at them.

They fell down as I giggle. "Didn't see that coming, did you?"Donnie said and he walk toward me. "You are so good at acting"Donnie as I blush. More came and I went toward them. They stop with their eyes red.

I chuckle then wink at them. They blush as I walk toward them. "Hello there but I think you should watch out"I said then a shadow appear above us. Raph attack them with brute force. "That was great Alison!"He said.

"It call acting and it take practice"I said as I grin. He look up and he smile at me. "Don't mind me if I do"I said and he pull me close He jump up the roof to help Leo. He attack some more bot as I smile, attack them with my dagger. 

"I never had so much fun following your orders"Raph said. "We're even. I've never had so much fun giving them"Leo said then we saw more of them coming up. "I got this boys"I said and I jump down.

"Alison!"Raph yelled as I brought out my dagger. I slice them and landed on my feet. I smile, standing up. "Whoa"Donnie said and I giggle. "I never thought you had that in you"he said. "Thanks. I never did either"I said.

He smile then gasp. He pick me up and threw me up. He threw a foot bot up and I stab it. "We make the great team!"I said as I look at him. I fell down to his arm. "We really do"he said as I smile at him.

We both gasp and stab a foot bot. "Thanks again"we said and we laugh. "This is actually kinda fun"I said as I push my hair. "It actually is"he said then more came. We look to our side and smile at each other.

He went on his knee and I went on his hand. He push me up, making me high. I used my magic to lift both of us up. We landed on the roof and they attack us. "Um, Leo, the robots have learned our moves"Donnie said.

"Our crazy has become normal! I hate that."Mikey said. We ran off as they found us. We walk on the other side with the ropes. Leo slice them off. We walk away and I took out a smoke bomb. I wink at them, throwing the smoke bomb.

"Whoo! Watch me now.Flip, flip.Bing, bing, zat.Yeah.You see that? New high score, dudes.Uh!"Mikey said as he dance.

"Leo, you want to play next?"Donnie said. "Nah, go ahead, guys"Leo said, walking away. Donnie look at me. "How about you Alison?"he said. "No thanks. I need to go do something. See you later guys"I said.

I walk away and went to my room. I close the door and sigh. That person...the one who fought the foot bot...is that the real me wanting to unleash? I don't think so. I am mostly shy and kind then being um confident and all flirty. 

Then again, I managed to learn how to fight for a few years while the turtles train for what? Their whole life. I need some fresh air. I walk pas the dojo and I saw Leo with Splinter. "I'm sorry to bother you, Master Splinter. I need to ask you some questions about Karai"Leo said as I hide. 

"It is late, Leonardo. These questions will have to wait for another time"Splinter said. It must be nothing. "She said you took her mother away from her. I know it's not true, right?"Leo said as I cover my mouth. Splinter took her mother away?

That can't be true! "No, it is not true, but the truth is almost as difficult"Splinter said. "Please, sensei. Tell me. Trust me"Leo said and Splinter sigh. "Karai is my daughter"Splinter said as we both gasp.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

19.6K 952 36
[2018 - NOT EDITED] [Book 1] 🍂🏮┊ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯; 𝘧�...
13.1K 194 20
This is a series of OneShots for the TMNT 2012 TV show on Nickelodeon. A bunch of aftermaths from specific episodes. I DO NOT own Ninja Turtles! All...
377K 10.1K 200
The sequel to TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios ^_^ This story focuses on your happily (and sometimes not so happily) married life with your favourite Ninja T...