ThirBea : Moments

بواسطة Terbeyuhh

A compilation of One shots of fan-fiction stories about Thirdy Ravena and Bea De Leon. المزيد

Parents #1
Parents #2
Third-wheel no-more
Long distance Relationship #1
Long distance Relationship #2
Teenage Mother
Not all endings are happy endings #1
Not all endings are happy endings #2
Not all endings are happy endings #3
For the sake of love #1
For the sake of love #2
Describing you
Highschool
Memoria
Memoria
Always waiting
Against all odds
True Love #1
True Love #2
True Love #3
Stay beside me #2
Stay beside me #3
Stay beside me #4
Stay beside me #5
Last Days - I
Last Days - II
Last days - III
Pretend Girlfriend #1
Pretend Girlfriend #2
Being a Ravena #1
Being a Ravena #2
Being a Ravena #3
Being a Ravena #4
Being a Ravena #5
Being a Ravena #6
Dating the coach #1
Dating the coach #2
Dating the coach #3

Stay beside me #1

3.1K 61 3
بواسطة Terbeyuhh

"Kinakabahan ako." She said.

"Bakit?" He asked.

"Paano kung hindi nila ko tanggapin?" She asked back.

"Babe, tatanggapin ka nila. Mamahalin ka rin nila, like how I love you." He replied, this time, making her smile. He held her hand and they both took a step inside his family's house.

"Kuya, finally you're home!" Dani exclaimed as they entered.

"Who's this, kuya?" She asked.

"This is my girlfriend, Bea." Thirdy introduced Bea with a smile.

"Oh my gosh... Kuya, mama will be so mad of you." Dani sighed.

"Nice to meet you, Ate Bea. Umm... if anything bad happens later, remember that I'm here." She hugged Bea and then she ran towards the living room.

"Sorry. May pagka-weird minsan si Dani." Thirdy apologised.

"It's fine. Shall we head to your parents?" Bea asked to break the awkwardness between them.

"Yeah." He pulled her and guided her to the living room where his parents are at.

But instead of surprising them, they surprised him.

"Thirdy, you're home." Mozzy said.

"Ma, sino sila?" He asked.

Because there was another family seated beside his family.

"Thirdy, this is Mr. and Mrs. Cruz. Right here, is Catalina Cruz, their eldest, and the youngest, your future bride-to-be, Carissa Cruz." Bong said.

"Dad, I can't marry her! I don't even know a single thing about her!" Thirdy pointed at Carissa.

"Thirdy, where are your manners?!" Mozzy yelled.

"I'm sorry, Ma. Pero I can't marry someone I don't love." He answered.

"And ano? You'll marry someone like her?" Mozzy pointed at Bea.

"Ma, I love her. And that is enough reason for me to marry her when I want to."

"No, Thirdy. You're marrying Carissa, and that's final." Bong said.

Bea wiggled her way out of Thirdy's embrace and ran outside. Mozzy glared at her son one more time before heading to the dining area with the Cruz family. Thirdy ran outside to follow Bea, but stopped when he saw her on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Babe, anong nangyari sayo?! San masakit?!" He panicked as he got to Bea. She couldn't answer because of the pain she's feeling. Thirdy carried Bea and saw blood in between her legs.

"Shit. Ano to?" Thirdy whispered. He ran towards his car and drove to the hospital.

Mama : Thirdy, pumunta ka na sa dining area. Hinihintay ka na ng fiancé mo.

Thirdy : I'm in the hospital, Ma. May dugo sa legs ni Bea, and I need to take care of her.

Mama : What?! Anong nangyari sa kanya?

Thirdy : The doctor's here, Ma. I'll talk to you later.

"Mr. Ravena, kayo daw po ang kasama ng pasyente?" The doctor caught his attention.

"Yes po. Is anything wrong with Bea po?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong naman. I just have to remind you na Bea should be stress-free, you need to take care of her properly, and..."

"What do you mean?" Thirdy asked.

"Congratulations, Mr. Ravena. Your girlfriend is four-months pregnant." The doctor announced.
Thirdy sighed and shook the doctor's hand.

"Thank you, Doc. I'll take extra care of her from now on." He smiled.

"Oh sige. I'll go na. I'll give Bea some vitamins, and then she can go home."

•••

"Hi, baby! I'm you Daddy, I'm so excited to meet you!" Thirdy caressed Bea's belly and continued to baby talk his unborn child.

"Thirds." Bea called.

"Yes, babe? Do you need anything? Do you want anything? Just say it, Bei and I'll get it for you." Thirdy said.

"Thirds, I'm scared." She replied.

"Why? I'm here naman oh." He assured.

"Thirdy, you're getting married. Anytime soon, iiwan mo na rin kami." She reminded.

"Hindi naman ako pumapayag na magpa-kasal dun sa Carissa na yun ah. Ikaw lang papakasalan ko, babe." Thirdy answered.

"Thirdy..."

"Thirdy, ano bang kalokohan yan?!" His mother popped out of nowhere.

"Ma, anong ginagawa nyo dito?" Thirdy nervously asked.

"How sure are you na si Thirdy nga ang ama ng dinadala mo? For all I know, pera lang ang habol mo sa anak k—"

"Ma, tama na!" Thirdy yelled.

"Thirdy, ginayuma ka na ng babaeng to." Mozzy claimed.

"Ma, stop making accusations about Bea! Wala kang alam ni-isa tungkol sa girlfriend ko!" Thirdy continued.

"Thirdy, this girl could be lying!"

"Ma, I'm her first boyfriend. Wala ng kasama si Bea sa buhay, wala na ang parents nya, at ako na lang ang kasama nya!" Thirdy exclaimed.

"Fine. Since apo ko yang dinadala nya, titira sya sa pamamahay ko. Pero ikakasal ka pa din ki Carissa." Mozzy said.

"Ma—"

"Kung ayaw mong magpakasal ki Carissa, kalimutan mong magulang ko kami, Thirdy."

•••

"Thirdy, you should've obeyed your mother." Bea said as they got to her rented apartment around Taguig.

"I can't afford to loose you, Bei. Lalo na ang baby natin." He answered back.

"I know, Babe. Pero... they're your parents." Bea reminded. Thirdy sighed.

"Bei, pag pinakasalan ko si Carissa, Hindi na tayo magiging buong pamilya nyan."

"Thirds, ayaw kong magalit sayo ang parents mo. Please do it, for me? Para sa baby natin?" She begged.

"Fine. Just don't expect me to be all sweet to her." Thirdy replied.

"Thank you, Babe." Bea walked towards him and gave him a hug.

"Get some rest. Ako na lang magpa-pack ng things mo." He said.

•••

"Yaya, palagay yung mga gamit ng babaeng yan sa guestroom." Mozzy demanded.

"Ma, what are you doing? Sa kwarto ko matutulog si Bea." Thirdy said.

"Dito na titira si Carissa from now on since magiging wife mo din naman sya. And she'll sleep in your room." Mozzy replied.

"Ano? Sisiksik sya samin ni Bea? Ma, naman... I already agreed to marry that girl para lang makasama ko si Bea." He complained.

"And I agreed na patirahin dito si Bea dahil apo ko ang dinadala nya."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Once she gives birth to my grandchild, aalis na sya dito. She's useless anyway."

Thirdy was about to hit his mother, but luckily, His father stopped him.

"Ferdinand Ravena III! That's your mother!" His father yelled.

"One more word about my girlfriend, baka kalimutan kong magulang ko kayo." Thirdy warned. He pulled Bea upstairs to his room so that he could calm down.

"Yaya, sa guest room na yan. Aalis lang kami ni Bong, pupuntahan namin yung event ni Dani. Pag-dating ni Carissa, put her things sa room ni Thirdy. Am I clear?" Mozzy reminded.

"Yes po, ma'am." The maids took Bea's bags and placed them in the guest room.

•••

"I'm sorry you had to see that." Thirdy apologized. Right now, Bea is seated at the bed, whle Thirdy massaged her hand.

"Babe, it's okay. I understand your parents." Bea smiled.

"Bea... kapag may ginawa sina Mama sayo kapag wala ako, don't hesitate to tell me ha? Pag may sinabi silang masama tungkol sayo, aalis na tayo dito." Thirdy reminded.

"Thirdy, it's fine. Hayaan mo na yung mama mo. She only wants what's best for you." Bea caressed his cheek.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life, Bei. I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too, Thirds."

•••

"Good evening po, ma'am Carissa." The maids greeted.

"Asan si Thirdy?" She asked.

"Nasa room nya po." Yaya Vici answered.

"Padala na lang ng gamit ko dun. I'm sure aware na kayo na dito na ko magsta-stay from now on?" Carissa asked.

"Yes po, ma'am."

Carissa looked around the Ravenas' mansion once more, and then she went to Thirdy's room.

"Hello, my love." She greeted with a smile. Bea stood up and tried to pull away from Thirdy.

"What do you want?" Thirdy asked with his deep voice, meaning he's serious.

"Are you not aware that I'll be sleeping in your room?" She asked.

"Right. Let's go na, Bei." He stood up and helped Bea get up as well, they decided to sleep in the guest room.

"Where are you going?" Carissa raised an eyebrow.

"Dito ka matutulog diba? There. Sayong-sayo na yang kama. Dun na lang ako sa guest room katabi si Bea." Thirdy replied.

"But you're my fiancé!" She exclaimed.

"At si Bea ang mahal ko. Let me remind you, Carissa. Ikakasal lang tayo dahil sa negosyo. Nothing more, nothing less." He said before heading to the guest room.

•••

"Sir Thirdy, kain na po." The maid called.

"I'll be there in a minute, ya." He replied. Thirdy sat again on their bed and woke up Bea.

"Babe, gising na. Let's eat dinner." Thirdy said. Bea stood up and they headed to the dining room.

"Thirdy, ano nanaman tong naririnig ko na ayaw mong tumabi ki Carissa?" Mozzy brought up as they ate their dinner.

"Ang sabi nyo dun sya matutulog sa room ko diba? Wala kayong sinabi na hindi ko pwede tabihan ang girlfriend ko." Thirdy answered back.

"When I say na dun sya matutulog sa room mo, obviously you'll sleep together!" Mozzy exclaimed.

"Ma, buntis si Bea. She needs me."

"Kaya nga nandito sya diba? May maids naman na pwede syang alagaan!"

"Ma, I'm the father of her child! Ako dapat ang nag-aalaga sakanila!"

"Thirdy, calm down..." Carissa tried to reach for him.

"Don't touch me. Wag na wag kang magrereklamo sa pakikitungo ko sayo. Ginusto mo to, wala akong kasalanan dito." Thirdy warned. He stood up and then went to the bathroom to follow Bea.

•••

"We're leaving, Bea. Hindi ako papayag na saktan ka nila dito." Thirdy said.

"Pero babe... I'm fine naman oh. Thirdy, napag-usapan na natin to." Bea reminded.

"Yes, pero..." Before he could finish, Bea glared at him.

"Fine..." Thirdy gave in. He just couldn't resist her charms.

"Thank you, baby!" She whispered.

"I have training tomorrow. And you're coming with me—"

"Why?" She asked.

"Kasi baka kung anong gawin ng pamilya ko sayo nyan." He answered.

"Thirdy, andyan naman sina Dani, si Ate Ly at Manong. Sina Yaya Vici and Manang." Bea recalled. Thirdy sighed.

"Okay. Pag may problema, call me agad ha?" Thirdy leaned in to kiss her forehead and then he decided to lay down to sleep, so did Bea.

•••

"Dani, ikaw na bahala ki ate Bei mo ha?" Thirdy reminded.

"Of course, Kuya. By the way, Kuya, can I bring ate Bei to the mall? I want to shop for my future pamangkin!" She excitingly asked.

"S-sure. Pero aalagaan mo si Bea ha? And don't buy too many things, Dans. I want to provide for my child too." He answered.

"Okay. Ingat, Kuya!" Dani waved at her brother as he left for training.

"Ate Bei! Kuya allowed me to take you to the mall!" Dani announced.

"That's great, Dani girl. Let me take a shower then we'll head to the mall." Bea replied.

•••

An hour later, the two arrived at the mall. Dani decided to buy neutral clothes for the baby since they don't know the gender yet.

"Ate Bei, I have an Idea!" Dani brought up.

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you have a gender-reveal party? And can I also plan it for you?" She said.

"Dans... I think your mom wouldn't agree to this..."

"It's for the baby and you naman, ate. I'm sure Mama wouldn't mind." Dani assured. Bea just smiled and nodded, making Dani sigh.

"Is something wrong, Dans?" Bea asked worriedly.

"It's just... I don't understand our mother, Ate Bei. She used to be all cheerful and kind before. I remember, she promised my brothers and I na she'll accept wholeheartedly the people we introduce to them, like our friends, our boyfriends and girlfriends..." Dani reminisced.

"But then one day, the Cruz' came. They came for business. They made a contract with our parents na they will pay millions just for Kuya to marry Carissa."

"Why? I mean... bakit si Thirdy ang napili nila? There are a lot of bachelors out there who could marry her." Bea said.

"Kuya and Carissa we're best friends back in high school. Carissa had feelings for my brother. She tried to get with him, but Kuya said na hanggang friends lang. But Carissa didn't stop. And she used her parents, their money to be married to Kuya Thirdy." Dani continued.

"That's awful." Bea whispered.

"I know, right? Para syang desperada. Good thing you're here, Ate Bei. My brother loves you so much, and I know he'll love your child as well." Dani said.

"I love him too, Dani." Bea replied.

"Cut the drama. Let's continue shopping for the baby!" Dani exclaimed, which made Bea laugh.

AN: Who watched Bea at TWBA last night? 🙋🏻‍♀️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

44.7K 804 37
Bea De Leon from Poveda meets Kim Kianna Dy from DLSZ. An unexpected path is ahead of them as destiny may not be on their side. Is this a love story...
Spark بواسطة taralorenzo

قصص الهواة

229K 5K 34
Jia Morado Bea de Leon
48.6K 913 42
a variety of one shots based around our favorite duo of witches.
71.8K 3.8K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.