What a charmer Phillip x read...

Per Bernese_writers5

Philip Hamilton; a brave, strapping, young lad who was bound on making a name for himself. He was ready to sw... Més

Chapter 1 Guns loaded
Chapter 2 A sleepless night
Chapter 3 Bluebells and Yellow Tulips
Chapter 4 Back In The War
Chapter 5 His Psyche
Chapter 6 Charming
Chapter 7 wading the tides
Chapter 8 They Hung an Innocent Man
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 I couldn't be happier
Chapter 36 Boarding School in Boston
Chapter 37 Not gone, just put away for a while
Chaptet 38 You'll be a man
Chapter 39 - Her names was Peggy
Chapter 40 I'm Coming Home, Love
Chapter 41 Two of a pair
Chapter 42 Well I'll be
Chapter 43 Alexander's Boy
Chapter 44 Saving Alexander
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.1K 30 88
Per Bernese_writers5

______
Y/N
______

Warm rays from the sun beamed onto Philip and I as he held me. It was our first night together.

Philips freckled arms held me close to him.

(I'm dying! I went to put freckled and my auto correct put frocks!)

I didn't object, I loved the feeling of safety of his arms.

I felt his head snuggle into my neck as he kissed me.

"Morning Mrs. Hamilton." He said with a smile.

"Morning Mr. Hamilton." I said back as I kissed him.

From a loving kiss, things got a little heated from there. We had started to make out a bit.

I pulled away walking to my closet.

I heard Philip whine as I left his side.

As I went to reach for a dress Philip pulled me to him.

"How was last night?" He he said as me whispered in my ear.

"Spectacular." I said kissing his cheek. "But we have to get ready for the day." I said standing up.

"Today can wait outside that door." Philip said, "Keep it locked out there."

"Philip, you have to go to work soon." I said.

"Not for two more weeks." He said.

Philip and I chose not to travel for a honey moon.

"Oh, right." I said as I hopped into bed.

(It won't be very dirty, just cute couple things.)

Philip wrapped his arms around me once again. I laid my head on his chest. "So, how many kids do we want?" I asked.

"Many?" Philip asked.

"Many!" I cried.

"Well, I have always wanted a big family." Philip said.

"Your the oldest out of seven!" I cried once more.

"Lets out do my mom and pops." He said.

"Philip!" I giggled.

"All joking aside, I would like some kids." He said holding me closer.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Do you think your already pregnant?" He asked.

"Doubtful." I said.

We sat on the bed for hours and just talked about everything.

The two weeks went by in a breeze. Philip had gone back to work and I was not pregnant.

I cooked a meal for Philip and I. I wanted it to be a good meal because I want his to have a good meal after work.

I heard a door shut and a leather bag fall on Philips desk.

I heard his feet hit the wood floorboards. I pretended not to hear him.

I felt his arms wrap around my arms as his head rested on my shoulder.

"Smells good, Dove." He said.

"I hope so." I said kissing his forehead.

"So, is there a bun in the oven?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"How so?" He asked.

"Well, once a month women get this thing that tells women that they are not pregnant." I said.

"Oh," He said, "well, I can't wait to eat." He kissed me as I brought the plated food to the dinning table.

Philip stuffed his face as we ate. I giggled at his childish actions. I held my fork in my hand as I rested my head on the back of my hand.

I giggled as I said, "Is it good?"

"Amazing, just like you." He said, he smiled to himself before saying. "We are married and yet I can still fluster you easily."

____________
Two weeks later
____________

Two weeks have past and my period had long since pasted.

The estate we lived on had been very quit with only me at home. The silence was deafening.

I had mentioned this to Philip. He said that maybe an offspring would fix all the quit, and I couldn't agree more.

But today, Eliza, and Tommy where coming over for dinner tonight so I had been cooking all day.

The door shut and as usual, a leather bag hit Philips desk in his office. His footsteps tapping the floor boards as an attempt to sneak into the house.

But I wasn't so easily snuck up on.

I saw Philip sneak around me as I pretended not to notice.

Hands covered my eyes as his voice said.

"Guess who!"

"Curt?" I asked jokingly.

"No," He said.

"Al?" I asked once more.

"Guess again." He said with a chuckle.

"I'm just kidding Philip!" I said taking his hands off my face.

He wrapped his arms around my torso as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"How was my lovely wife and child doing?" Philip asked.

"Philip! I probably not pregnant!" I said.

"How do you know?" He asked once more.

"Because well, I don't know." I said.

"See! You probably are pregnant." He said as he gave a single kiss on my jaw line. "But you will be a fabulous mother to our child." He said as he put a hand on my stomach.

"I strongly believe I'm not pregnant." I told him.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"I just don't feel pregnant." I said.

"Well we can go upstairs and fix that." He said as he kissed my ear.

"I would love to, but my brother and your mom are coming over for dinner tonight." I said.

"After the dinner." He smiled.

"Maybe." I said shaking him off.

"Maybe!" He said shocked.

"Well, it all depends if your good or not." I said.

"I'll be on my best behavior!" He said like a child.

(How did we go from a hot Philip to a childish little boy Philip?)

A knock was heard from the door. Philip kissed me before opening the front door to reveal Eliza and Tommy holding hands.

It was strange, the only family I had left before I was wedded to Philip I thought I would never see again. But here stood my little brother Tollen. (Tol-len)

I went to join Philip. He put his hand on the small of my back as he kissed my forehead. I smiled at the gesture.

Eliza pulled me away to fully examine me.

"Why Y/N! Your glowing! Have you been trying for a bab-." I cut her off because of Tommy was looking up at us to hear what she was going to say.

"Hash! Tommy may-." I, also was cut off by someone. That someone was Philip.

He wrapped his arms around me from the back. "You know it ma." He said in a low voice.

Hey! Hope you loved this chapter!!! I just wanted to say, I can't believe that we are at 1k reads! I want to thank you all because I didn't believe that could ever happen. I never believed I would have votes and comments. So thank you, thank you!

Sincerely, (me)

Kit the Kat

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Multiples Per Bunny

Literatura romàntica

104K 3.7K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
7.2K 131 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
164K 5.3K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...