Love me like I do: p.jm x j.jk

By kooblue7

"M-master! Please, stop!" The frightened boy was slapped harshly on the bed as he sobbed. "No, liars get puni... More

~Introductions~
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~ 🤧
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~ (M)
~Twenty~
~Twenty-one~
~Twenty-two~
~Twenty-three~
~Twenty-four~
~Twenty-five~
~Twenty-six~ (Jin's past)
NOT AN UPDATE
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-eight~
~Twenty-nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-one~ (M)
Hi
Shameful promo and a smol storytime
~Thirty-two~
~Thirty-three~
Can't write on my messgae board, so i'll write here instead :)
~Thirty-four~
NOT AN UPDATE AGAIN BECAUSE IM A BITCH
~Thirty-five~
unimportant, but i'm in new york
~Thirty-seven~ (M)
~Thirty-eight~
~Thirty-nine~
author's note~
~Fourty~
~Fourty-one~ (M)
a little heads-up on the next chapter, also known as a spoiler
~Finale~
character Q&A
character Q&A: answers~

~Thirty-six~

1.7K 62 32
By kooblue7

(Previous chapter)

Jimin ended up hitting him with a pillow at the sentence.

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin stared at Jungkook's sleeping figure lovingly, rubbing his back in a comforting way as the younger had his cheek squished against the elder's chest. They were doing a movie marathon and after watching endgame, Jungkook had cried himself to sleep at the last few minutes of the movie. (a.n. jimin's fucking rich so he got the dvd)
Jimin's heart broke as well and he did tear up, but his attention went straight to Jungkook as soon as he heard his lover choke out a sob.

As he was moving his finger's across Jungkook's brown locks, Jungkook stirred awake and lifted his head up from Jimin's chest with a dazed expression. Jimin bit back a smile and cupped his cheek, causing the younger to look towards him with a blank stare.

"Hey sleepyhead~" Jimin sang before he lifted his head up to place a gentle kiss on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook smiled softly at the sweet action so he shifted himself up a bit more until both of their noses were touching.

He pursed his lips which caused his bottom lip to stick out more then the top one as he closed his eyes with a slight giggle. Jimin grinned from to cheek to cheek before he lifted himself up again and attached their lips together. Jungkook hummed contently at the feeling and moved his hands to Jimin's hair and raked his fingers through his lover's dark locks.

Jimin squeezed his hands on Jungkook's hips, causing a little squeak which later turned into a giggle from the younger. They removed their lips together and stared into each other's eyes once they did. Jimin twirled a strand of brown hair between his fingers and cautiously spoke to Jungkook.

"So...are you okay now?" He held his breath as he waited for Jungkook to react.

Jungkook's face almost immediately changed as his face scrunched up before small, devastating whimpers went past his lips. Jimin's heart broke at the sight and he allowed Jungkook to bury his face into his chest once again as he wrapped both of his arms around his slim waist.

"Ironmaaaan" Jungkook cried out.

Jimin sat up with Jungkook still in his arms and he swayed him side to side in his arms. Jimin couldn't help but slightly chuckle at how ridiculous Jungkook was acting, how he clutched his shoulders as he sobbed in his chest.

Jimin kissed his head and laid his cheek on his hair, "Baby, it's just a movie~"

Jungkook seemed to have cried even harder.

Jimin pouted at the sight and rocked them together again, humming a small tune into Jungkook's ear in hopes of calming down the heartbroken boy. After what seemed like hours, which was probably only 20 minutes, the loud cries that filled the entire house died down into almost inaudible whimpers.

Looking outside, Jimin patted Jungkook's bum and slowly moved his body off of his lap, placing him gently on the couch before getting up himself. Jungkook let out a tiny whine when Jimin was about two steps away from the stairs, making the older look back at him with now one foot on the first step. Jimin already knew what Jungkook wanted, but he asked anyways.

"What is it, babe?"

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and reached his arms out towards Jimin, making grabby hands once he did. Jimin laughed and ran towards the couch before hauling Jungkook onto his shoulder which caused the younger male to let out a squeak in surprise as his arms and legs dangled over Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin walked up the stairs with Jungkook over his shoulder, chuckling softly when he felt the younger clutch onto the back of his shirt tightly with each step they went up. As soon as they stepped into their shared bedroom, Jimin gently placed Jungkook down on the ground and held his hips to keep him steady. Jimin stared into Jungkook's beautiful hazelnut eyes fondly before he placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm going to go take a shower, okay?" He said as he removed his hands from Jungkook's hips to grab a towel. Jungkook whined and held Jimin's wrist to keep him from going inside the bathroom.

"No~ stay with me!" Jungkook stomped his foot as a pout formed on his lips and Jimin held back everything that took in him to kiss the cute pout right off. Jimin thought for a moment before a smile stretched on his face and he spoke, "why don't you keep me company?"

Jungkook halted all of his movements at the sentence and his cheeks burned as he stared up into Jimin with round eyes.

"H-huh?" He squeaked out.

Jimin didn't answer and backed up towards the bathroom door before opening it, continuing to stare at Jungkook's confused expression with a sly grin.

"You heard me" He whispered.

Jimin was now inside the bathroom and he began to rid himself of his clothes, continuing to stare at Jungkook who was blushing profusely. Jungkook bit his lip, contemplating if he should. Jungkook huffed and removed his shirt before stepping into the bathroom, feeling the cool tile against his bare feet. Jimin smiled and walked towards the bathtub and twisting the knob and feeling the water until it was warm enough. He stripped himself from his boxers and stepped in the bathtub with a content sigh.

Jimin closed his eyes in the process and rested his arms against the edge of the bathtub. Jungkook's eyes gazed Jimin's upper body and his lips suddenly felt dry as he swiped his tongue across his chapped lips. He flinched when he heard Jimin speak.

"C'mon, I thought you were gonna keep me company"

Jungkook pouted at Jimin's statement.

'I mean...I did come in here..." He thought.

"Fuck it..." he mumbled and shimmied off the rest of his clothing and carefully placed himself in the bathtub. His back was against Jimin's chest as he relaxed against his significant other, loving how Jimin wrapped his arms around him in an instant.

They stayed in that position for a while until Jimin placed a kiss on Jungkook's shoulder and reached out for the vanilla body wash and a baby blue loofah. He squeezed some of the body wash on the loofah and gently scrubbed the substance on Jungkook's back, receiving a tiny, yet audible moan from the younger. Jimin bit his lips at the sound, but he ignored it as he continued to clean the younger.

Well...let's just say his "little" friend didn't ignore it.

"Jimin hyung?" Jimin snapped himself out of his daydream and averted his attention to Jungkook.

"Yes, babe?" He questioned, hovering the loofah over his back.

Jungkook slowly turned himself around, facing Jimin and looking into his eyes with a crimson blush on his cheeks as he mumbled out, "U-umm I-I c-can umm....feel your..." He looked away and pointed towards Jimin's crouch.

Jimin's face flushed in embarrassment and he sighed.

"Sorry...I-I just..." Jimin took a deep breath before shooting out stuff like a damn canon.

"It's just your voice is so damn beautiful and the damn sound you just made was so fucking sexy and your body is beautiful in any way possible and I fucking regret ever hurting you which is why I will forever and ever treat it with care-"

Jimin was silenced with Jungkook's lips against his own. No matter how many times they have kissed, Jimin always felt butterflies in his stomach whenever their lips came in contact with one another. Oh how much he loved those lips...

Jimin slightly slid down in the bathtub when Jungkook moved himself up onto his lap, straddling Jimin's thighs as their tongues danced amazingly. Jungkook moaned when Jimin bucked his hips up, rubbing their naked members together under the water.

They both slowly removed from each other's lips and panted heavily as a thin string of saliva connected their lips. Jimin rubbed soothing circles on Jungkook's bare hips and looked into his eyes.

"J-Jungkook...I-I don't think-"

"Please" he begged.

Jimin halted his movements and cupped Jungkook's cheeks as he looked into his eyes, silently asking again by just looking into those beautifully shaded brown eyes. Jungkook smiled softly and nodded his head, reconnecting their lips, but not stopping.

Jimin later moved his lips down to Jungkook's collarbones, licking and nibbling softly as he created love bites on the smooth skin.

"P-please...Take me..." He whimpered out as Jimin's tongue grazed against his sweet spot.

"Make me yours again..."

———————————————————————
sO hOw wOuLd yOu gUyS LiKe a sMuT cHaPtEr?!

please tell me you guys have missed me because i did and i missed writing this book

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE BECAUSE MY LAST UPDATE WAS ON MAY 9TH BUT MEH.

CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT TOO PLEASE?

i like reading them 🥺

Also-

not okay 👏

DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER?

okie bye, love you mwah 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 3.4K 17
Short story Warnings Short chapters Mpreg Less dialogue Enjoy!
11.5K 980 19
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...
37K 1K 15
That's a punishment for saying yes! .jk Why am I the only one being punished then?! .jm *Warning This book contains* BL BoyxBoy Mpreg Smut Rape Blood...
11.3K 432 16
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! CONTAINS: #MPREG #B×B #JIKOOK #BOY VIRGINAL #ABUSE #BOY PERIOD #BOTTOMJIMIN #TOPJUNGKOOK #NO SMUT #COMPLETED PLEASE READ AT...