.The Child Of A Goddess.

By ChrisWolfblood

(1ST BOOK OF THE GODLY CHILD SERIES) A child grew up in relative peace surrounded by people like her... Or so... More

-Latin - English-
-Prologue-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
~94~
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-
-101-
-103-
-104-
-105-
-106-
-107-
-108-
-109-
-110-
-111-
-112-
-113-
-114-
-115-
-116-
-117-
-118-
-119-
-120-
-121-
-122-
-123-
-124-
-125-
-126-
-127-
-128-
-129-
-130-
-131-
-132-
-133-
-134-
-135-
-136-
-137-
-138-
-139-
-140-
-141-
-142-
-GOOOOOOOOD NEEEEEEWS-

-102-

244 21 0
By ChrisWolfblood

Amata's pov:

I growl softly to myself as I grab a demon from behind and stab my dagger down in he base of his neck before yanking it out and letting the body fall over.

I was feeling like I was led in circles by Dea and Deus and the pain was only getting worst so yeah.

"Another bridge, how many damned bridges did they build here?" I asked them as I look down the side of the big bridge that is made of flat stone blocked pilled on huge pillars that reach down into darkness, even with elvish sight I don't see the bottom and I have the feeling I should be grateful I don't.

"If stories are true then this was once a ravine but long ago the first inhabitants of these caves angered the deity, their people wiped from existence and their towns buried deep within the earth." Dea said, out of her draconic form, carried by her friend because she was too tried to walk.

"My mother is not a forgiving goddess that I learned from multiple people." I muttered but in these silent caves when no one was dying everyone could hear a feather falling.

"True." Deus said. "She punished so many."

"There are things you will never know about and things I've only heard about existing but all leads to her having a reason for her acts... Heck I freed the nameless clan from their fate, I can lift her curses but also curse someone."

"Ooooh have you?" Dea asked interested.

"One, vampire queen, as long as her people remember what she did, her name or anything about her her ghost will suffer what it did before her death aka burning to death, only when she is nothing for no one but me and Custos and well Aura can she get peace for her crime."

"You explained Aura was an elf but why Custos?" I sighed at the question but still went on to explain to fill the silence of this place.

"I was destined to end the wars but not only, also to live longer then elves and as you know they are immortals, I wouldn't want to loose my loved one so as long as I live she will live tho this also means if I perish she does too."

"So you Fortis friend and us are the only true mortals here?" 

"Yeah y--" "Amata!" I was kicked in the back and fell on my face.

"DEA!" I yelled as I looked behind me but all I saw was two Deus and Dea shaped motionless black figures with smoke living them, as black as the fur of my wolf form meaning looking like an endless void. "Girls!"

'Do not touch them!' Invsus pipped out from her usual silent spectating.

'But what happened.'

'They are still alive, shadow trap I'll explain later okay? But first survive meeting the one that cast the magic.'

I turned around as I heard heels click against the stone approaching.

"So~ you are the one, I admit you as appealing as described~."

"You... What have you done to my friend?!"

"Which~?"

"All of them!! Dea! Deus! Custos! Aura!"

"Oh the little demons are just fine, they just became living statues, Aura? She is missing parts~ and Custos? Hmmm.... Why should I tell you? You also hurt my beloved and my subjects were the one to inform me of how he is so you should have had subjects to inform you." I growled and pulling my daggers out.

"You bitch!" I was getting angry, just at the start she was already blocking my strike with her staff and with one swipe of it a huge gust of wind was created, my back pack and quiver smoothed the shock between my back and the shadow statues.

'GET THEM OFF!!' I jumped and dropped my stuff, staring as the darkness covered them and would have gotten me if I hadn't listened.

I glared, looking around but the only way forwards was behind her, she blocked the gateway.

"I should have just kill him! He drugged MY beloved."

"Sweet cheeks, this is the land of demons, such laws don't exist."

"This isn't it, this is 'no mans land' between the vampire and demon lands!"

"But you still are in a demon populated area, demon laws apply, you want to rape your 3 year old neighbor? The parents will most likely turn a blind eye, you want to walk around naked? Do so but expect to pushed against a wall and ravaged, murder your whole street, escape the town but you will have no more punishment if not caught inside town... Hmmm... Want to fuck your wife while she is in labor, go for it!! All I listed are only despicable outside of demon race."

"You sick bastards, you shouldn't even walk this world!"

I couldn't even try to attack her again before a cold thing grabbed my wrist, it felt like water but looked like smoke and was punched in the fucking stomach before I was thrown at the ground.

It also grabbed the daggers and they disappeared into the blackness.

I got on my elbows to look up at the shadow man that almost had my life and growled at it before I was kicked in the side.

"Fuck." I spat, getting on my knees but got axe kicked in the head/neck area and hit my face in the ground, my vision was swimming and ears buzzed while blood dripped from a gash on my forehead and my nose, this shadow will hit me when I try to get up.

I rolled closer and tried to grab him but like when I first time met him and tried to fight him, my hand passed trough its legs like there was nothing there before he kicked me in the chest right where he put the wound at our first meeting.

He then straddled me and I covered my face as painful punches came, always trying to slip around my crossed arms to try to protect myself, a few found their way to my face and my arms were sore before he stopped and went over to the woman, she controls him.

"You are pathetic for someone with such potential." I staggered to my feet, my legs didn't hurt but I was dizzy from how many times my head hit the ground in such a short span of time. "Ah well I would love to take you as a slave to repent for your crime."

"Never!"

"Hoped you'd say that~."

I gasped as she was right in front of me in a few seconds before looking down, her wooden staff through my stomach, mind you it has a blunt end so it needed a lot of force.

I instantly felt like I was weakening, I wasn't even bleeding because the wood kept pressure on the wounds and only an inch stuck out of my back so it wasn't 'that' big of a shock even if it still was.

'Get away from her, she is draining your force dammit'

It took a few seconds before I thought of something and hit her, at this distance the shadow only hit me after I hit her, I fell away from her and slid across the ground on my side probably scrapping of some skin in the none covered areas.

I broke the staff as close to my stomach as I could with a short burst of my werewolf powers.

I can't win like this... The shadow and her together... The shadow...

'Amata don't!'

'Invisus this is the only way!'

'Amata listen for this one time, do not!'

'I'm sorry.'

'AMATA DAMMIT!!!'

I took a deep breath and ran at the shadow, but he or I touched the other, I activated my newly awoken demon powers and shoved us both in the shadow world.

Think keep a goal in mind! Kill the shadow man and then live before you are consumed by the world.

In here he had a more defined body like me but I don't car-- no don't let it affect you!

I was still holding him but he also landed the hit, I quickly grabbed the shadow of the shadow and tore it before pushing myself out of the world after I tired to grab hers too but since she is a demon she could also enter the world and hit me.

I gasped for breath as I coughed at the exit, my demon features not sticking around for long.

"This makes you far more interesting but still weak~." I gasped as I was kicked in my side and almost tumbled off the bridge but grabbed the ledge with one hand.

'Amata don't you dare it won't work you just learn to use that power, give me control dammit!!' But I didn't really get a chance to think my quickly formulated plan over.

"Goodbye." I yelled as she ground the front part of her heel on my fingers making me lose grip.

I did scream but luck was on my side because my assumption was right and the darkness below the bridge was like really dense magical shadows so I yet again faded from the world, climbed up the walls through the shadows and dropped down over her and kicked her in the face.

I smirked at the snapping I heard and the yelling before I was again knocked over.

"You piece of shit!" She readied her arm and shadows swirled around it into a ball and she aimed at me before it vanished into thine air and she looked at me with wide eyes before her knees buckled and fell forwards, I saw a familiar dagger sticking from her back around the area where the heart is with an equally familiar person standing behind her.

"And here I thought you'd be off easier then me." The figure laughed.

"Fortis" I breathed softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 15.3K 29
Wolf pack laws are strict and always followed, no matter what the circumstance. Within these pack laws contains the most important pack law: If the o...
62 16 8
A backpacking trip through America ends with a kiss and a night that Emma would never forget. Now older and mature, 5 years later Emma returns to mee...
87 2 9
Waking up face down in mud sucks any day of the week. But coming around in the sludge of a strange realm...? Well, that just redefines a bad day alto...
1.2K 217 15
It's the first book of The Grey series. An emotional, romantic, violent and twisted story of a boy who crashed into mysterious reality, a world he n...