Dancing with the King (Book 1...

By atedoreenz

DANCING WITH THE KING, Love Damian BOOK 1 of The Vampire Waltz Collection: 4 books in total. "Damian why do I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
IMPORTANT Author's Note

Chapter 3

5.7K 119 15
By atedoreenz

The lipstick just floated beside my left ear which I thought whattttt shit shit this is a nightmare. When I turn to my side I swear the moment I look to see where that seductive deep voice was from I wet myself in an instant and not a yellow pee but something else was burning hot in between my legs that's now also trembling.

What the hell am I thinking about this now? Oh my God he's just too perfect I fear if I talk or look to him more now I'll die in shock and surprise.

My sexual desires was bursting and it was no joke. I know this is a sin! It's a sin! Please God forgive me for thinking about this and why? I'm morena like tanned skin so seeing me blush is harder and mostly can't be seen but my blush was redder than the lip tint I applied earlier.

I don't believe in stories that they're are men who can instantly make you wet but I do read that stuff but I never believe it until I saw this guy.

He has a very tall nose I can tell that, defined check bones. A dashing jaw line, fierce dark eyes can once you look deep within you can never breath back for air and doomed to wander in there. Pomegranate colored lips alongside a healthy and tanned skin to match his gray silk suit and black leather shoes. He's wearing fake eyeglasses I can tell cause I wear glasses until now if needed but the frame looks it costs more. His hair, I really wanna touch them right now but who am I to do that?

A spitting image of nobility or high class aristocrats was standing beside me and me who touched every item inside this room has to offer.

My mother will kill me for thinking such naughty and dirty thoughts that I should gobble up holy water or be blessed by a Priest because of this!

I just stared at him wondering is he Spanish? Or maybe Italian? Or French ummm no so Argentina? I don't know or should I ask him? I mean I only see foreigners from America, Korea and China but him damn!!! As he continued to talk I was just frozen there like Elsa hit me to froze my heart.

"I think this shade matches your look tonight" he said and he's voice was to die for than the make up set I bowed down too!

He touches my chin and I'm screaming in hell in my gut and he gently put on the lipstick at my lips after that he turn me around to face the mirror to see my reflection. Yeah the shade does suit me well but what concerns me is that he has no reflection at all!

"Umm isn't this is a dream? " I told him. Which he chuckled at. I like his smile not to mention I feel awful being so wet now in my core as I feel it but he has no reflection! This is really a crazy dream!

"I mean you shouldn't be here if I'm dreaming. I don't dream of handsome boys a lot if I do I always end up marrying them for a little while... in  dreams of course! " I added.

"How bout for eternity? " he asked then smirked, playing with a curly strand at my right side which I gulped and looked down for awhile saying CALM THE FREAKING DOWN! CALM DOWN! WE NEED TO WAKE UP NOW!

"What? " I asked stupidly.

"Are you my bride? "He asked in a soft way.

"What the! (I laughed for awhile and he just stared at me in thought like fascination) I'm too short to be your bride mister like I'm 4ft tall and 6inches something I don't know and you're way out of my league oh wait I'm so sorry I mean I just woke up in here and I thought I was dreaming? Idk really. Umm what or where was I before? OMG did you see my siblings? " I asked him and now I realized that where's my phone? And I shouldn't be here in the first place!

"Are you sure you aren't my bride? " he asked again this time in a growling mood. Great I'm gonna die but before that how did it get to here? All I know was that I'm dreaming or not at all?

"I'm one hundred percent sure I'm not! And I swear if I'll all grown up I'll pay back everything that I may have touched here so I'm really sorry I thought I was dreaming so ummm do you know where's my phone too? My family would be worried. You must have mistook me for someone else" I apologized and couldn't bare to face him after all I just left fingerprints everywhere.

Then his Butler or one of his men burst out from the doors I never saw before I was here! It was hidden? He was saying "Master she isn't the one Your Grace. I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding normally a human couldn't spot the mansion with their eyes."

Right so I have a third eye now? But wait what mansion? You said mansion! I'm inside the Sandoval Mansion!?? So wait what now so um are both of them are ghosts?

"You two are ghosts? Or am I dreaming? " I asked politely.

He looks down and me still sitting there all behaved as he stood at my side. The servant hand him over a paper file with his original bride picture. She was so undeniably beautiful and gorgeous like a beauty queen who just won the Miss Universe while I'm a baby face looking teenager.

"I don't want her. " he toss back the file to his servant and then the servant left us in the room.

"So ummm have you seen my phone? " yeah I'm an idiot. I asked him that and he just continued to look at the floor. Wow great move but I really need to leave ASAP!

"Ummm Sir? Do you know that way out of this room? I really should be going... " I stood up and he hold my wrist which was painful and threw me in bed luckily it was somehow like someone careful put me down. I bounce back a little in the soft bed thank you Jesus this bed in one hundred percent soft and durable.

"Agay, (Ouch) that hurts! " I tried to leave bed but he pull me back in there as he sat the corner of the bed. I don't like it when he's to close.

"Will you be my bride? " he asked sternly.

I was laughing like an idiot and all red from the lack of oxygen.

"Are you serious? Oh my god I can die in peace if a hot guy wants me but I'm serious sir or Master they call you but I look nothing to your bride in mind. "

"That exactly is why" he replied. So ummm okay?

"Umm okay why?" I asked again.

"Cause you're different. You remind me of someone. "He said and looking down.

"Okay me different well yeah I mean I'm short, small, chubby or fat in your standards, overly back curly hair, my one eye is monolid and the other is double eyelid, maybe average looking no no definitely average looking and I'm fat that's all really also I don't work out to hell with human standards! And I look like no one else but me." I laughed a little after that and lay back in the bed.

"Yeah I hate myself. I look average.. No one wants to date me cause I'm bossy, short, lazy I just don't know. " tears began to water my eyes just thinking I'm never going to find love in reality. I feel like I can tell you everything cause none of this matters when I woke up all will back to Reality."

I turn to my side and he rubbed my back as I sob a little handing me his handkerchief.

"God the make up isn't coming off I haven't even applied too much!" I laughed a lil and he sat near me kissing my forehead.

"You can be happy with me. " he whispered at my ear.

"Only in my dreams which I can't dream off. " I laughed at the thought. Me a short average looking girl married or has a handsome boyfriend that everyone wants so but I leave bed immediately and stood up and then he too followed.

"Woah you're tall, super tall like I can't even touch your hair if I wanted too. " he was about six ft tall and a few more inches added and how do you expect me to even compete with that height.

He smiled a bit and I saw his fangs I went pale immediately shaking up wildly. I sorry what now? He's a vampire, OMG I don't have salt or a crux or garlic?

"I need to go. " I told him. Scurried I walk towards the door with my little feet but like in his three steps he block me off and grabbed my right hand twirling me around the room into the bed again I laid. I sat back up again but at one push he gave my shoulder I was immediately pushed deeper into bed and he slowly traced his high nose at my neck where I was breathing heavily from anything that could happen. I was so scared and nervous like I was ready to scream!

He grab hold of my hands and held it tightly, he was a big guy so I have no chance. Moments later he exhaled a cold breath at my neck's skin that made me shiver, slowly a long lick was made and my bursting core was throbbing on for a bit of contact after his sudden surprises of licks that made me moaned and squirm under him I thought he was going to bite my neck off but he just kissed it.

A waved of happiness occurred to me that he didn't bit me yet but my legs were shouting now like it was already dripping through my panties.

"I can tell how much you want me.. Tell me what's your name?" I didn't reply and squirmed my eyes shut hoping he'll leave me alone.

He sucked up in my collarbone making me moaned loudly in response. Tears came from my eyes of how terrible I am now. Blushing in red, looking away from his eyes or I'll drowned inside.

No I wasn't going to answer after that but he sucked off another one in my neck that I really hate myself of being please about this now.

"What's your name? " he asked.

No I won't.

"Why wouldn't you tell me your name my little dolly? As a vampire I can read all your little dirty thoughts."

Great I have a nickname too but Heavens I'm still seventeen and has a lot of dreams in life!

"I have no idea what you're talking about.. Please let me go I have to go home... I just wanna go home...." I burst into tears but another love mark he left me. Gasping for air I tried to get him off but who an I kidding me versus a whale sized man but well- built muscles, oh fuck why am I thinking about that!

"You are already, welcome home my love. Smelling your fear and desires is such sweet ecstasy to ever send you back."

Yep I can feel myself being so wet in my core uncontrollably. This is my first time having this kind of wetness which is virtually a sin and damn wrong for me to think but hey I read a lot of ummm books in wattpad about sexual--ity but crap that now!

"I don't even know you're name! " I yelled.

"Damian, my name is Damian Vernengo.. " he whispered at my ear and bite from it that he hurt a little.

"Then what about my dolly? "

"Don't call me dolly.. "

"I'll call you dolly until you tell me your name or? "

"Or? " I asked with tears in my eyes but my body was in pain and pleasure! What?

There I felt two long fingers that shouldn't be inside of me. Curling in deep inside for me. I welcomed it entirely with passion yet I shouldn't. I was entranced by his gaze and touch. As a young girl, I didn't knew what or how sure I wanted him.

"Maria! "I screamed yet it felt nice under his touch, this vampire was making me doubt my own thoughts. He was making me feel good.... he was making me feel weird.

"Sorry I haven't heard you well dolly?" He slowly removed his fingers with a smirk.

"Maria.. " I moaned and gasped again as he bit my lips then released them.

"Maria Amor-" I was cut off when his fingers barged again.

"Again? "he asked as he looked deep within my eyes.

"Maria Amor Reyes... I'm not your bride! " I was in need of air and tried to opposed. It was undeniably painful yet pleasing but no no no were not even married and I'm underage! This was something I shouldn't be doing with a man.

Crying and begging him to let me go was my only choice but somehow I wanted this. Is it because he's a vampire as he could control my emotions and thoughts.

"No you aren't I'm planning of making you my wife after this. "

He smirked and kissed me hard yet it was also soft like marshmallows. I have no words to say afraid of what he'll do but tears hadn't stop down. Though I never knew why I kissed him back and why did he wanted to do that to me?

Tonight I realized that pain can be entertaining pleasure for monsters and humans are no different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 190 35
"It is really stupid but I still love you." I smiled. I heard two growls one came from Lium and other came from Zander. "What?" I looked at them with...
22K 654 23
There are two types of vampires, the good and the bad. A world where vampires are mixed with humans, vampires control humans, killing innocent human...
2.8M 84.1K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
17.5K 792 33
What happens when a vampire princess is mated to an Alpha Werewolf? Many things could go wrong, many secrets could be revealed, and everyone knows...