ThirBea : Moments

By Terbeyuhh

A compilation of One shots of fan-fiction stories about Thirdy Ravena and Bea De Leon. More

Parents #1
Parents #2
Third-wheel no-more
Long distance Relationship #1
Long distance Relationship #2
Teenage Mother
Not all endings are happy endings #1
Not all endings are happy endings #2
Not all endings are happy endings #3
For the sake of love #1
For the sake of love #2
Describing you
Highschool
Memoria
Memoria
Always waiting
Against all odds
True Love #1
True Love #3
Stay beside me #1
Stay beside me #2
Stay beside me #3
Stay beside me #4
Stay beside me #5
Last Days - I
Last Days - II
Last days - III
Pretend Girlfriend #1
Pretend Girlfriend #2
Being a Ravena #1
Being a Ravena #2
Being a Ravena #3
Being a Ravena #4
Being a Ravena #5
Being a Ravena #6
Dating the coach #1
Dating the coach #2
Dating the coach #3

True Love #2

2.6K 59 5
By Terbeyuhh

"Love?" Bea woke up. It's already 5:30 in the morning, and she couldn't find her fiancée. She's already dead-worried.

She searched the rooms, but couldn't find him. Not even Casper.

"Ferdinand! Where are you ba?! You're making me worried na!" Bea screamed. All of a sudden, someone covered her mouth. Bea tried to bite it, but before she could, he took of his hands.

"Ano bang ginagawa mo, Thirdy? Ang aga aga!" Bea asked madly.

"Chill, Love. I just wanted to play with you." Thirdy grinned. Bea rolled her eyes. She walked towards their room and decided to wash her face.

"It's not funny. Asan si Casper? Dun muna kami nina mom—" Thirdy hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Sorry na, Love. Wala akong kasama dito nyan, please..." He begged.

"Then stop making me worried every morning! Asan ba si Cas?" Bea asked.

"He's downstairs with Jho and Nico." He answered.

"Andito sila?! Ghad, Thirdy! Kanina pa ko sumisigaw kaninang umaga, tas andito pala—" Thirdy covered her mouth again.

"Shh, Love. Baka umiyak nanaman si Cas sa lakas ng boses mo." Thirdy whispered.

"Stop it, Thirdy. Let's go downstairs na."

"Only if you agree na hindi na kayo pupunta kina Mom." He said.

"Ok fine. May magagawa pa ba ako?"

"Wala. Masyado mo kasi akong mahal eh. But don't worry, I love you too." Thirdy leaned in to give her a peck and they headed their way downstairs.

"Hay nako, ang ingay ingay mo kanina. Nakakarindi yang boses mo." Jho rolled her eyes and teased Bea.

"Cas, when you grow up, never fall for some girl like Ninang Jho ah?" Bea teased back as she carried her son.

"Hoy, Bea! Kung ano-anong tinuturo mo sa bata!" Jho yelled which Bea only chuckled to.

"Nagasaran nanaman ang magkaibigan." Nico said.

"Let's eat." Thirdy said.

•••

After lunch, Casper took his nap. Thirdy and Nico went to the garage to fix something in the car, while Bea and Jho was left in the living room. They were laughing because of the group chat they have with their former teammates. Then Bea received a message from some random number.

09********* : 1:06 PM

I'm back, Beatriz. Did you miss me? ;)

Bea : 1:06 PM

Who the hell are you? And how did you even get my number?

09********* : 1:07 PM

Don't worry, Bea. You know me very well. Do I even need to introduce myself?

Bea : 1:07 PM

I don't care who you are. What do you want?

09********* : 1:07 PM

I want you back. You and Casper back.

When those words hit her, she clearly knew who it was.

Bea : 1:08 PM

Well, too bad, Xian. I'm happy with my life with Casper. We don't need you anymore. We have Thirdy. And he sure fits the position of being Casper's father . I'm sure no one can outdo him, not even you. Stop texting me, I don't need your stupid messages.

09********* : 1:09 PM

You know me very well, Beatriz. But also know that I will never give up on you and our son. Don't dare compare me to Thirdy, ako pa rin ang tatay ni Casper. And I will do everything just to bring you back to me. Mag saya kayo ni Thirdy ngayon, pero as soon as makuha na kita sa kanya? Hinding-hindi na kita ibabalik.

Bea : 1:09 PM

Stay away from me, Xian! Ever since the day you left me, hindi mo lang sinira ang relasyon natin, pati ang relasyon mo ki Casper sinira mo. Wala kang karapatan sa kanya. Leave us alone.

09********* : 1:10 PM

I'll leave you alone for the meantime. But I'll be back, Beatriz. Mark my words.

"Hala Bei, sino yan?" Jho asked worriedly. She saw the sudden change of Bea's emotions as soon as she received a message.

"Si Xian." Bea answered.

"Bumalik na sya." Bea tried to calm herself.

"Bea, kalma. I'm sure hindi hahayaan ni Thirdy na mangyari yun." Jho said.

"Hey, anong nangyayari? What's wrong?" Thirdy came in smiling, they were laughing about something, but when he saw Bea's expression, his mood suddenly changed.

"Love... Si Xian, bumalik na sya." Bea answered. Thirdy stared at her.

"Pano mo nalaman?" He asked.

"H-he messaged me." She replied.

"And you texted him back." Thirdy looked at her phone that she was holding. Bea was already in tears.

"I did it to make him sto—"

"It will only make the situation worse, Bea!" He yelled.

"Bro... Iwan muna namin kayo. Nagkaroon ng emergency sa bahay e." Nico said.

"Bei, una na kami." Jho rubbed Bea's back, and then they left. Leaving the other couple.

"Block his number." He demanded.

"I already did. But he kept on sending me messages about threatening to steal Casper and I from you." Bea explained.

"That asshole. He should know by now na ever since he left you, wala na syang mababalikan." He madly said.

"Thirdy, love... I already said that to him. The day you proposed to me, I promised you that I will never leave your side like how you never left mine. I'm very lucky to have you, Thirdy. And I'm not risking your love for him." Bea said as she tried to hide her tears. Thirdy sighed.

"I shouldn't have reacted this way. Wala naman talagang kasalanan si Bea." He thought. So he walked towards her, and hugged her.

Bea hugged him back, placing her head on his chest as she cried, while Thirdy caressed her hair.

"I'm sorry for acting this way. Wala kang kasalanan, yet you only want us away from trouble. I'm sorry, Love..." He whispered and gave her a kiss on the side of her head.

"Please don't give up on me, Thirdy. Don't give up on us. I love you."

"I love you more, Bea. In this fight, it should be Xian who needs to give up. I'm willing to risk my life for you, for Casper, and for our family. I promised you that, Bei, and I'm not breaking that promise." He answered.

And just like that, Thirdy kissed her. She kissed him back, and they spent all night making love.

•••

Thirdy's POV:

It's already 2:30 AM. Yet, I still couldn't sleep. I'm scared na maybe paggising ko, wala na si Bea sa tabi ko. But I will not let that happen. Hindi ko kayang wala sya sakin.

I took Bea's phone, and clicked on Xian's number. I copied the number on my phone and decided to message him.

Thirdy : 2:31 AM

Hey.

09********* : 2:31 AM

Who's this?

Thirdy : 2:32 AM

It's Thirdy Ravena. Bea's fiancée.

09********* : 2:32 AM

I assumed Bea already told you. Now, kung ayaw mong mamatay ng maaga, ibigay mo na sakin ang mag-ina ko.

Thirdy : 2:33 AM

Are you threatening me? Because if you are, well... I'm not threatened. Kahit magka-matayan pa tayo, hinding hindi ko ibabalik sayo si Bea at Casper.

09********* : 2:34 AM

Okay then. Ikaw bahala. But I'm warning you, hindi mo magugustuhan ang gagawin ko, Ravena.

Thirdy : 2:34 AM

Look who's pretending to be tough after the trouble he's caused. Wag kang magyabang-yabangan, Xian. If you really have balls, you shouldn't have fight for Bea since the very beginning. Hindi yung hinihintay mo lang yung pagkakataon na may aayos sa problemang ginawa mo. Napaka-duwag mo.

09********* : 2:35 AM

Hindi pa tayo tapos, Ravena.

Thirdy : 2:35 AM

Believe me, Xian. We're just getting started.

After the conversation, I decided to sleep. I pulled Bea towards me and hugged her tightly.

•••

"Good morning, Love." She greeted with the sweetest smile.

"Good morning to you too." Thirdy gave her a kiss.

"Good morning, baby." Thirdy carried Casper from Bea as she prepared their breakfast.

"Love, I'll be heading to training after breakfast. Gusto ko sana kayo isama ni Casper." He said.

"Love, we're okay here. Ligtas kami ni Casper dito." Bea replied as she placed down the plates.

"But, Love... We can't be so sure na hindi kayo pupuntahan ni Xian dito. Delikado na ngayon, Bei." He worriedly explained to her. Bea sighed.

"Fine. Sasama na kami just stop being makulit." Bea said.

"Thank you, Love."

•••

"Dala ang buong pamilya ah." Anton teased.

"Hi Cas! Miss mo ba si Ninong?" Will asked, only receiving a smile from Casper.

"Let's start guys, hayaan nyo na yung mag-ina ko." Thirdy said. And they began their training. A few minutes later, they had their water break. Thirdy walked towards Bea and he played with Casper for awhile. Then another player came in.

"Sorry, coach! Nagpupumilit kasing sumama yung pinsan ko." Jacob, their teammate excused.

"It's okay. Mag warm-up ka muna." Their coach said. After that, the door opened, revealing Bea's ex boyfriend. Casper's real father.

"Xian..." Thirdy called.

"Oh, hey Thirds. Akala ko ba magkakamatayan muna tayo bago mo ibigay saken si Bea? Are you already giving up?" Xian asked sarcastically.

"Shut up, Sandoval. Kahit pa anong gawin mo, hinding-hindi ko ibibigay ang mag-ina ko sayo." Thirdy replied.

"Correction, mag-ina ko." Xian said, and smiled devilishly.

Thirdy was already fuming mad. Then he was quick to hold Xian by the collar.

"Wag kang magtapang-tapangan, Sandoval. Alam nating lahat kung gano ka kaduwag, kung gano ka ka-selfish. Kung gusto mo kunin si Bea, sana noon pa nung kailangan ka nya." Thirdy gripped his collar tighter.

"Umalis ka na dito bago pa kita mapatay sa harap ni Bea at ng mga teammates ko." Thirdy warned. And then he let go of Xian, who left the gym fuming mad.

As soon as he left, Bea ran towards him and she caressed his face.

"Are you okay?" Bea asked worriedly. Thirdy held
her hand and looked at her deeply.

"I'm alright. I'm sorry you had to see that." Thirdy pulled her and wrapped her around his arms.

"Hindi ko kayo iiwan, Bea. I promise." He whispered.

"Uhmm... Thirdy, why don't you leave training early? Go home and take care of your family. I can't have you playing while having thoughts that will disturb you. Go ahead." Their coach said.

"Thanks, Coach. Babawi po ako next training." He replied.

"Bye na ki ninong, Cas." Will said as he gave Casper to his parents.

"Bro, sorry... Hindi ko naman alam na ex pala ni Bea si Xian." Jacob apologised to the couple right after the scene.

"It's okay, Cob. Pero wag mo na dalhin ulit yang pinsan mo. He causes trouble to my family, and we only want peace, Cob. I hope you understand." Thirdy said.

"Don't worry, I won't. Pagsasabihan ko na rin si Xian." Jacob replied.

The couple left the gym, and decided to eat outside with their families.

"Bea, is it okay if we borrow Cassy for awhile? We just wanted to take him for shopping." Mozzy asked.

"Mom, madami pang gamit si Casper. You don't need to buy him a lot of clothes and toys. Lalaki pa yung bata." Thirdy answered.

"I'm sure hindi naman masasayang yan. Pede namang gamitin ng magiging kapatid ni Casper ang mga damit nya. Tsaka we only want the best for him." Det replied.

"Thirdy, it's fine. Hayaan mo na si Mom. This is the only time na makakasama nila si Casper." Bea looked at Thirdy ang gave him a reassuring smile.

Ever since Casper was born, hindi sya masyadong pinapalabas ni Thirdy. Even though Bea was there, he wouldn't allow it. Papayag sya pag kasama lang sya. Even to their own parents, he wouldn't let Casper and Bea go out alone. He was scared of the possibility na magpakita si Xian at biglang kunin si Bea at Casper sa kanya.

"Fine." Thirdy gave up. It's three against one. Anong laban nya sa tatlong babae na nirerespeto't minamahal nya?

After their lunch, Mozzy, Det, Bong, and Elmer decided to spoil their grandson. Leaving the two alone.

"Mom, call me na lang if there's a problem. Andyan na po yung mga gamit ni Cas." Bea reminded their parents.

"Don't worry, Bea. Hindi namin iiwan si Casper. You two go ahead na." Mozzy replied.

Bea and Thirdy were alone, and they decided to get dessert.

"Love, get off your phone. Kasama mo na nga ako, nagcecellphone ka pa." Bea complained.

"Sorry, Love. Worried lang ako ki Casper. Wag ka na magtampo..." Thirdy stood up, and went to Bea's side to embrace her.

"Love... Casper will be okay kahit hindi nya tayo kasama. Andyan sina Mom, sina Dad. I'm sure they will not leave Casper." Bea said.

"We cannot be so sure of the world, Beatriz. Lalo na't bumalik si Xian dito." Thirdy reminded.

"Are we going to fight about Xian again? Thirdy, for the last time, hinding hindi mangyayari yun. Trust me, Love." She replied.

"I trust you, Love. It's Xian that I don't trust." He said.

•••

After their day at the mall, the couple decided to stay at the Ravenas' home.

"Cassy, you want to swim with Tita Dani?" Dani asked.

"Is it okay lang ba, Ate Bei?" She asked, because if she were to ask her kuya, he wouldn't agree.

"Dani, it's almost night time na." He answered.

"It's okay, Dans. Four o'clock pa lang naman." Bea replied.

"Yay! Sakto, I bought rush guards for you!" Dani excitingly said. She carried Casper to her room to dress him up. While Bea, received a glare from Thirdy.

"What? Ang aga pa naman, Love. Let you son live." Bea said.

"Love naman—"

Before he could continue on what he's saying, they heard gunshots from outside the house. It's looks like they were being targeted because the glass windows shattered.

"Bea, lumabas ka dyan kung ayaw mong madamay ang pamilya ng Ravenang yan!" It was Xian.

"Bei, umakyat ka na sa taas. Ako na kakausap sa—"

"No, Love. Ikaw na magsabi kina Dani. Hindi titigil si Xian nyan." Bea answered.

"But, Bea..."

"Love, please?" She begged. Thirdy sighed and gave her a kiss on the forehead then he ran upstairs to call the police and protect their family.

•••

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" Bea asked.

"I came to take what's mine, Bea." He answered.

"Stop making up shit, Xian. You cannot take me away from Thirdy because I was never yours to begin with." She replied.

"The same old Beatriz." Xian sarcastically laughed as he walked closer to Bea. He was about to kiss her, when she kicked him in the crotch. Making him move away and hold on to it to ease the pain.

"You want it the hard way, huh?" Xian bantered.

"You'll regret for coming back, Xian." Bea answered back then she started attacking him.

•••

Meanwhile...

"Dani, whatever happens, wag na wag mong iiwan si Casper mag-isa dito. Tumawag na sina Mommy ng police, just stay here with Casper. Babalikan ko yung ate mo sa baba." Thirdy reminded his sister who's been panicking after hearing the gunshots. Dani could only nod as she hugged her nephew tightly.

Thirdy ran downstairs, only to reach Xian pointing a gun at Bea.

"Don't worry, Bea. Sakin ka na mapupunta pag tapos nito." Then he fired the gun.

"No!" She screamed. Because the gun shot Thirdy, instead of her.

She ran towards Thirdy and cried. Then she heard sirens, meaning the police arrived, and so did the ambulance.

"Thirdy, Love... Lumaban ka, please... Kailangan ka pa namin ni Casper. I'm sorry for all the troubles I've caused you, for being a pain in the ass. I love you... please don't leave me like this." Bea cried.

"I love you, Bea. Hindi ko kayo iiwan ni Casper. I promise." He said before losing his consciousness.

•••

"Sandoval, may bisita ka." The police called. Xian hurriedly stood up, and left the cell.

"Surprise, surprise." Xian sarcastically said as he saw who the visitor was.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Making sure you're still alive and suffering." She replied.

"Once I get out of here, I will claim you like what I did years ago." Xian warned.

"And I will make sure that doesn't happen."

"Andito ka ba para bwisetin ako? O andito ka dahil hindi mo makasa-kasama yang asawa mo?"

"Like I said, Xian... I'm here to make sure you suffer. Doble pa sa kung anong paghihirap ang binibigay mo kay Thirdy ngayon. He doesn't deserve all this shit, and I will make sure you pay for those."

"Since buhay ka pa naman, and breathing, I'll go ahead. Let's see kung may bibisita pa sayo dito pagkatapos ng ginawa mo." Bea said.

She left the jail and went straight to the hospital where her fiancée is confined. He's still unconscious. It's been a week, pero wala pa ding nangyayari. Bea sat beside his bed and she held his hand.

"Love, gising ka na, please... I can't bear the pain tuwing hinahanap ka ni Casper. He keeps on asking me about where you are. And the bed doesn't feel the same with your hugs and kisses. It'll never be the same without you, Thirds. Please wake up..." she cried. That's the only thing she could do, pray, and beg for him to wake up.

A few seconds later, she heard a beeping sound.

Thirdy's heart stopped pumping. Bea hurriedly stood up and ran to the nurses' station.

"Ms. De Leon, sa labas po muna kayo. We'll take care of the patient." They said calmly.

Her heart shattered into pieces after hearing that beeping sound from the monitor. She prayed, prayed that he would survive all of this.

AN: Pt. 3 is next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.1K 68
This is a fan fiction about Nesta and Cassian.
106K 5K 36
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
1.8K 2 13
when pagie falls for a freshman who is still getting over her ex lover...
45.3K 1.4K 25
ᝰ 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ┊ 𝗸𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶. ━━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ☆ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Keiji Akaashi an...