π…π¨π«πžπ―πžπ« 𝐌𝐲 π€π§π πžοΏ½...

By xox_cutie

Gildarts found an orphaned girl, whom he's sure he's met before but can't recall when, and decides to bring h... More

1
2
3
5
6
How does Alexa look like?
7
8
9
10
11
12
Brand new arc/ New characters!
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Thank you!

4

8.2K 225 4
By xox_cutie

Your POV

I woke up feeling quite dizzy and exhausted. I sat up in a sitting position and found myself in the infirmary on a soft mattress. I tried to remember what happened but I couldn't recall anything. Each time I tried remembering, I would get a massive headache. I was about to stand up and get out of the room when the door creaked open to reveal Gildarts.

"So you're finally up." He said as he chirped inside the room.

I smiled at him and rubbed my eyes. My head turned to to side to check the time and was shocked to see that it was currently late at night. Strange, I remembered being with the others early afternoon. I furrowed my brows in confusion and looked up at the orange haired man. "Hey, Gildarts? What happened? My mind's all fuzzy and my body feels exhausted."

His eyes widened from shock. "Y-You mean you don't remember?"

I shook my head. He lowered his head as a response and let out a loud sigh.

"What is it, Gildarts?" I asked worriedly. He didn't answer for a few moments. Almost as if he was thinking of saying it was a bad or good idea.

"Gildarts!" I pleaded impatiently.

"You destroyed the guild hall, kiddo. You probably would've destroyed the whole building if I hadn't arrived earlier."

I blinked astonished. "I-I did?"

"The crazy thing is you were doing it unconsciously. So if you were aware of doing it on your own will, the damage would've been much more chaotic."

I looked down at my shaking hands.

Did I really do this? The very place where I had so much memories. And I just...destroyed it?

"I'm going on a century quest outside of the continent. Our best option right now is for you to join me and help control that power of yours."

I lowered my hand and gripped the blanket as I nervously bit my lip. "W-When are we leaving?"

"I was planning on leaving today, but then you
wouldn't have time to say goodbye to your friends. So we leave tomorrow."

I gulped down hard and stared out into the window mindlessly. "I see..."

"Go say your goodbyes kid. We leave first thing in the morning."

————————

I walked out of room and made my way towards Gray's room. I haven't really put much thought into my actions. I almost did it instinctively the moment Gildarts told me to say my goodbyes and somehow that ice wizard was the first name that popped into my head. My light bare feet lightly echoing in the silent hall. They were walking slowly than usual, as if my mind was dreading telling him. I didn't even bother when I reached his door, so I just walked in unbothered. Gray was already fast asleep, hugging the pillow beside him while he softly snored. He was in his boxers, which made me giggle a little bit. Seeing him so vulnerable and cute made my insides all warm and fuzzy. I tiptoed to his side and gently shook his shoulder.

"Gray..." I whispered quietly.

I watched his eyes slowly flutter open and then softened when they saw me. "Alexa...you're okay." He smiled relieved. "What are you doing here?" He asked in his croaky tired voice.

"No, I just can't sleep."

"C'mere." He said as he opened his arms for her. His eyes were struggling to stay open, practically begging for sleep. I crawled inside his arms nuzzled my face against his bare chest. He laid his head on top of mine and slowly played with my brown curls. I wasn't planning him on telling him just yet. I needed to ask him a question ever since the day I met him.

"Hey, Gray?"

"Yeah?"

"Where did you come from? Like before you were in the guild. What made you come here?"

I felt his body tense up behind me. I bit my lip and wondered why I thought it was a good idea in the first place to ask him about his past. I was about to apologize when he let out a deep breath. "I was from a village up in the North, but the entire village was destroyed by the Demon Deliora. My parents were killed in the incident as well. Lyon, along with Ur, a powerful ice mage who came investigating Deliora's destruction, and found me alive among the ruins. Ur took Gray me as her second student and taught Lyon and I Ice-Make Magic. I also obtained the unusual habit of stripping unconsciously from Ur's training methods." He chuckled as I felt his chest rise and shake. "When I heard of Deliora's current location, I decided to challenge it, ignoring Ur and Lyon's warnings. I collapsed from 'battling' Deliora and woke up to see Ur fighting it. Ur told me to take Lyon and run. She explained to Gray that Iced Shell was the only thing that would beat Deliora. She then used that spell which caused her body to be destroyed. Before turning into ice, she made me promise to tell Lyon that she died and told me to step into the future, since she would seal my darkness. Ever since that day, Lyon and I parted ways."

A wave of suddenly washed over me. "Oh Gray, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to tell me that if you weren't ready." I said, turning around to face him with sympathetic eyes.

He smiled down at me. "It's okay. I'm actually glad I did. I never told anyone about it and it's like my chest feels lighter. Thank you, Alexa."

I gulped hard and felt my breathing hitch. I wasn't mentally prepared for this, but I had to tell him. "I-I'm leaving..." I said in a low voice, afraid I spoke too quietly for him to hear me.

"To your room?" He asked innocently.

I shook my head, my brown locks following the movement as well. "No...the guild."

His body jerked up into a sitting position. His dark blue orbs were now wide awake, as if someone just electrocuted his entire body. Sleep was now the last thing on his mind.

"What do you mean?" He questioned with his eyes wide open.

"I'm going with Gildarts on his quest." I replied as briefly as I could, fidgeting with my fingers.

"B-But." He protested before hopping off of his mattress. "Why can't you just stay here?"

"Gray, you know what happened. I destroyed the guild hall unconsciously and against my own will, imagine me conscious and aware. Gildarts says I need to control my power."

"Well, then fuck Gildarts! I'll train you if I have to. We'll hire a wind mage to teach you and-"

I cut him off and frowned sadly. "It's not that simple. I'm a member of the Skywalker clan, a simple wind mage wouldn't be enough."

He clenched his fists by his side and gritted his teeth together in frustration. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his cheek. "I'll be back before you know it..."

He grabbed my hand and yanked me towards him, pulling me into a tight hug as he nuzzled his face at the crook of my neck. "I-I just want you to hear me say that you'll come back...that you'll come back to me."

My voice shook and I felt a tear slide on my cheek. "I'll come back to you, Gray."

He looked up at me with a sad smile and wiped my tear with his thumb. His hand brought me forward to press his forehead against mine. "And I'll spend every day waiting for you."

Third Person's POV

The next morning, she decided to go to the three next people that meant the most to me. So she started to make my way to Laxus's room.

"Laxus!" She yelled as she ran at him to engulf him a hug. The lightning mage would normally hurt or kill anyone that touches him, but since it was Alexa, he never seemed to mind. For the four years she's joined the guild, she always considered Laxus as a brother. At first, the blond found it annoying. But as time passed by, he grew a certain liking for her. He's even kill anyone who dared hurt her. He never hugged her back, instead he just stood there awkwardly waiting for her to get off of him. Hey, it's the best you're gonna get. Even until this day, everyone from the guild were still surprised by the fact how Laxus only allows the brunette to hug him

After a few minutes of explaining, Laxus nodded slowly.

"I see." Laxus said in his low voice. He spoke quietly so Alexa wouldn't sense the slight sadness in his voice.

"How long will you be gone?"

"A few years."

He simply nodded as a response.

"I'll miss you, big bro." She said as she pulled her into another hug.

He smirked and roughly ruffled her curls. She pouted her lips and lightly poked him on the forehead.

"I'll see you soon, Big bro." She smiled sweetly before pecking him on the cheek and slipping out of the room.

"Damn it brat...who else am I gonna talk to now that you're gone?" Laxus thought to himself as a small frown appeared on his features.

**********

"Natsu?" She knocked softly on the door as she entered his place. She was still shocked at the fact the he manages to live on his own in a house. But he had Happy, so I guess he's not completely on his own.

"Oi, Alexa!" The dragon slayer exclaimed. "What brings you here?"

She didn't bother explaining to Natsu like she did with Laxus. He probably wouldn't understand. "I-I'm going with Gildarts somewhere." She said, trying to put it as simply as I could.

"For what quest? I wanna come, I'm so bored here." He said as he stood up to grab his things, Happy following him and packing an uncooked fish.

Alexa inhaled sharply and braved herself for the tears. "No Natsu, you don't understand..."

"Hm?" He questioned raising his brows.

"I'm leaving with Gildarts on the 100 year quest."

"W-What?" He heard her loud and clear, but she knew he wanted to hear it a second time just to be sure.

"I need more training. So...I'll probably be gone for a long time, years even."

The bag in his hand dropped in the floor. Even Happy stopped munching on his snack. Silence filled the room and she wondered how many minutes passed by without saying a word. His foot took a step forward, then the other. Natsu reaches in front of him and  grabbed her shoulders to pull her into a hug, his face nuzzled in her neck. "Natsu, can you promise me something?"

His head nodded against her.

"Make sure when I come back, you'll be stronger than ever."

He pulled away and smirked at her with tears in his eyes. "You can count on it!"

**********

She took a deep breath before entering the room. She slowly crawled open the door and peeked inside, wondering if she was here or on another quest. And the redhead was there. She was happily and quietly eating her strawberry cake.

"H-Hey Erza..." Alexa cursed under her breath. She already felt her voice shake under the pressure of saying goodbye to her best friend.

"Oh, Alexa." She said as she ran to the door and took her inside. "I wasn't expecting you."

The brunette's face softened at the sight of her being so fragile. Without her armour, she looked innocent almost. Then her expression changed, realizing her purpose on coming here. "S-So about yesterday..."

The armoured girl smiled sheepishly. "It's not your fault, no one's blaming you, Alexa. It'll be fixed in no time, don't worry."

The blue eyed girl shook her head. "That's not why I came here. I came here to say goodbye..." Alexa closed her eyes to avoid looking at her. If she saw her, she would probably burst out in tears.

"What do you mean?" She heard her ask.

Alexa inhales sharply and chose her words wisely. "I need to control my magic. It's dangerous and I don't, I could hurt everyone around me."

"How long will you be gone?"

There was a long pause before she answered, wondering if she should lie and say 'not that long' or tell her best friend the truth. "Three years."

"That long?" She asked in a whisper.

The sky mage felt her shirt get grabbed and soak up from her tears. Alexa finally opened her eyes and saw Erza quietly sobbing as she held on to her.

"Whatever you do, come back alive." She whispered like it was an order.

She nodded and hugged her even tighter. "You got it."

**********

Gray had been hugged before, but never like this since her mother passed. There was something so warm, something that felt right, smelt right. He let his body sag, his muscles become loose. She gave him the respect of an equal but cradled him like a cherished child. In that embrace he felt his worries loose their keen sting and his optimism raise its head from the dirt.

"Alexa!" The S class haired man called out urgently. "We're going to miss our train!"

"See you, Gray." She spoke with a small smile before running down the stairs to join Gildarts and everyone seeing them depart. While the others were too busy lecturing Gildarts about her safety, Alexa looked up to meet Gray's eyes. Her vision went blurry, and before you knew it, tears slowly escaped and dropped on her cheek. He gave her a thumbs up and a sweet smile. She watched his lips mouth the words 'I'll wait for you'.

"Thank you..." She whispered, shutting her eyes. He didn't hear her, but she knew the wind made her words reach him.

They both walked off the guild with a goal to accomplish. She turned back to take one final glance at the guild building before quickly turning back around. Afraid that if she stared any longer, she wouldn't stop crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
30.1K 672 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. This is just a fan fiction I've written for...
12.1K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
902K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil βœ… Book 2 - Retu...