Who Are You? | SEULRENE

By oofseulrene

A rich famous model named Irene was once friends with a girl name Seulgi who was now the #1 top secret agent... More

Flashback
I miss her...
I miss her (CONT.)
Back in 2012
Present day!
S-S-Seulgi?
Body Guard
DiD i JuSt FuCkInG dRoOlEd?!?!
Spooning?!?!
Reuniting with an ol' friend
CLEVER BEAR
Hamster Lookin Asses
Too Close!!!
SHIPS ARE SAILING🚢
Group Chats and Memories!!
Drunk Ddeulgi Again
My Second Date
Hmm... that tattoo is a bit....
Team Hamster With A Special Help
#SaveSeulgi
I'm sorry, but who are you?
YERI FIGHTING!🐢
So You're Dating My Daughter... Huh?
Babe, You Are The View!!!
Trip with the Chingus (Part 1)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 2)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 3)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 4)
Trip with the Chingus (Part 5)
Trip with the Chingus (Finale)
Bae Acting Weird🐰
YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER!!!🚫
the news ˖◛⁺⑅♡
Another Trip \( ˆoˆ )/
Feels Like Home!
Kill the Last Kang (Part 1)
Kill the Last Kang (Part 2)
Kill the Last Kang (Finale)
Please Don't Leave Me Again
...
Our Life Together Begins Here!
Finally!!
A Somewhat "Normal" Day with the Kangs
Early Christmas Present
girls... ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ
Moonsun Special ft. Wheesa
200706
What Game are you Playing Miss Irene? (PART 1)

WOULD YOU ♪

4.1K 128 89
By oofseulrene

>Listen to Would U by Red Velvet for a surprise ٩( )و

Lunch with the unnie's was great. But hanging out with them isn't the purpose of the trip. Seulgi and Irene said goodbye to the unnies and left to go for a drive.

"They all seem so nice!" said Irene.
"They really are!" Seulgi added.
"So where are we going?" Irene asked.
"It's a secret" said Seulgi as she gave a peck on Irene's cheek.

As Seulgi was driving, Irene can't help to notice that they're surrounded with tall trees.

"Uhhh... bear where are we?"
"I told you it's a secret!"
"We're in the middle of no where!!! All I see are tall trees!!!"
"Here!" Seulgi handed Irene a blindfold.
"Again?!? What's with you and blindfolds?!?"
"Ugh! Just wear it!!! Hurry!!!" Seulgi demanded.
"Fine!" Irene gave in.

In a couple minutes, the car stopped and Seulgi got out.

"Joohyun-ah! wait here for a bit okay?!"
"Okay but hurry up will ya or else I'll take off this blindfold!"
"DONT!" Seulgi ran.

Irene wanted to see where her girlfriend took her. She was so tempted to take a look. As she was about to take a peek, she received a facetime call from Seulgi.

"Hey I told you not to peek!!!"
"Where are you?"
"Waiting for you!!"

Irene looked around outside but there's no Seulgi.

"SEULGI I SWEAR TO GOD!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"
"Just get out the car and follow the signs and you'll see me!"
"Fine just don't hang up ok-.."

Before Irene could've finished her sentence Seulgi handed up. She even call her again but no answer. Irene then looked up and saw a yellow arrow pointing to the inner flower garden. As she walked up to the arrow there was a note.

This is the start of our date! You better make sure you find me before it gets dark.

Irene's eye widened and asked herself what type of game Seulgi is playing but whatever it is she wanted to hurry before it gets dark. Irene looked up to see another arrow pointing to another direction and as she got closer there was another note.

NOW YOU'RE IN A HURRY! BETTER MAKE IT FAST BEFORE THE BEARS GET YOU!!!"

Irene started to panic and looked up and ran to the arrow that has a note on it.

I'm playing! There's no bears here! Just relax and don't panic!

Irene took a deep sigh and walk towards the next arrow and took the note.

Don't keep me waiting Irene!

After 10 minutes had past Irene got to the location. But Seulgi wasn't there. But she received a call from Seulgi.

"Wow took you 10 minutes to get here?"
"Bear where are you! I'm tired!"
"You still got that blindfold?"
"No I left it in the car!"
"Hmmm okay."

Seulgi walked up to Irene from behind and placed her warm hands on her eyes.

"Gosh! Seulgi! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME WALK ABOUT THE FORREST FOR  AN HOUR?!?"
"Wow okay Miss princess that was like 10 minutes... but at least you found me now... put on these blindfold... Are you really that tired" Seulgi asked.
"Yeah....." Irene pouted.
"Fine!"

Seulgi carried Irene like a bride and started walking. In a couple seconds, Seulgi gently put Irene down and told her to stay where she is.

"SURPRISE!!!" Seulgi yelled.

Irene took of the blindfold and was completely shocked to see what her girlfriend had prepared for her. They surrounded with tree with pictures hanging off with red yarns.

"What's this?" Irene walked around.
"These are pictures are the most memorable memories we have whenever we're out. If you look at the back you'll see little notes that's written on the back and a numbers on them"

Seulgi pulled out her polaroid camera and took a picture of Irene in the middle of those pictures. Then she wrote a note on the back, tapping it to the hanging yarn with no picture on it.

The first picture she took off from the yarn is a picture of Seulgi back in high school, then she flipped it around to read the note.

Photo 2: This was the photo I took of myself on your phone because you kept on staring at me... pictures lasts longer!! ;)

"This was the first photo of you on my phone!" said Irene.
"Really?"
"Yea! A wise woman once told me to take a picture cause it lasts longer!!!" (Reference: Chapter 2)

Irene gathered all the pictures that was hanging but noticed that she's missing photo 1.

"Hey bear... I can't find photo 1"
"It's because it hasn't been taken yet"
"Huh?"

Seulgi turned Irene around to see a camera facing them.

"We're taking it right now!" said Seulgi with the remote on her hand.

click

Seulgi went over to the camera to take the picture that was being printed out and wrote on the back. Irene walks towards Seulgi to ask what is she writing. Seulgi didn't want to show Irene just yet but Irene took the picture off Seulgi's hand and turned her back on Seulgi so that she won't try to that it from her. Then she reads it out loud.

"Will... you... marry... me...?" Irene looked back at Seulgi and saw her kneeling holding up a ring.

Irene's was completely shock that made her mouth drop.

"Joohyun-ah! I know my life will never be complete without you. And I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else. There are many ways to be happy in life, but all I really need is you. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. Let's make a plan. Ten years from today, we'll tell our children the story of how I proposed to you. Will you marry me?" Seulgi proposed.

Irene started to bawl her eyes out and nodded her head continuously. Seulgi placed the ring into Irene's finger then stood up to give Irene a kiss.

To be continued...

(SO SEULRENE JUST GOT MARRIED!!! YAY!!! HAD SOME SPARE TIME TO WRITE.. OH AND BTW I WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER FANFIC BUT THIS TIME IT'LL BE ABOUT MOONSUN!!! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER)

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 249 17
Where Irene and Seulgi fight for Wendy's affection
45.5K 1.1K 27
a new group debuts from Jyp and you're one of the members. You meet your idols Red Velvet at the MAMA awards you become close to them, specifically o...
60.1K 1.7K 16
irene is the leader of the high tech spy team under sm company, red velvet. however, when a mission that was given to her team ended up in a failure...
5K 95 20
Seulgi was an idol who feel in love with someone who she was never supposed to be inlove with. will seulgi cope with the pain or will she risk her c...