Learn To Love Again (COMPLETE...

By jasmine_smith2020

What would happen if you had suffered from a heartbreak and you thought that you'll never love again? Then, y... More

Introduction
Ch. 1 My Life
Ch. 2 Three Times
Ch. 3 See What Had Happened Was...
Ch. 4 Advice
Ch. 5 It's Friday
Ch. 6 Let Me Make It Up To You
Ch. 7 Out Of Comfort Zone
Ch. 8 Trust
Ch. 9 Top Golf
Ch. 10 Please Stay
Ch. 11 What Did I do?
Ch. 12 Long Talk
Ch. 13 Second Chance
Ch. 14 Beverly Hills
Ch. 15 First Date
Ch. 16 Surprise?
Ch. 17 A Real Surprise
Ch. 18 Meet The Family
Ch. 19 Oh Brother
Ch. 20 Watch Your Back
Ch. 21 Baecation
Ch. 22 An Actual Natual Disaster
Ch. 23 Moving In
Ch. 24 Helping Hand
Ch. 25 Change in Heart
Ch. 26 Big Family Dinner
Ch. 27 Rescue Me
Ch. 28 Almost Lost
Ch. 29 Wide Awake
Ch. 30 Free or Not Free
Ch. 31 New Projects
Ch. 32 Planning For The Engagement
Ch. 34 Dressing Up
Ch. 35 Public Appearance
Ch. 36 His Past
Ch. 37 What Real Love Is
Ch. 38 Moving On Up
Ch. 39 Attention Brings Drama
Ch. 40 Say Yes To The Dress
Ch. 41 Won't Back Down
Ch. 42 Karma
Ch. 43 The Feels
Ch. 44 Marry Me
Ch. 45 New Home
Ch. 46 Miracles Happen
Ch. 47 Gender Reveal
Ch. 48 From Two to Four
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2

Ch. 33 A Perfect Proposal

17 0 0
By jasmine_smith2020

Rachel POV
It's Friday...and normally Danny and I would go out. And we haven't been out in so long since I was in the hospital. So Danny told me that he's gonna take me out for a date. He told me that he's gonna do what was gonna do the day when I moved in with him.
So I called Bethanie and Hailey to help me. Plus, I need them to help find something to wear for tonight. Harper told me she couldn't make it because she helping to make the cake for the grand opening.
So Bethanie, Hailey, and I on our way to a dress shop trying to find me something to wear for tonight.

Rachel: So what can I expect about this opening tomorrow?
Hailey: Well, there is gonna be a lot of paparazzi there along with big name stars.
Rachel: Should I be worried?
Hailey: Not really. Just don't answer questions they ask about you. Just answer about the opening of the restaurant.
Rachel: Okay.
Hailey: Most of all be yourself. Don't pretend.
Bethanie: Yeah. You should be fine. We are gonna be there by your side. Now let's find you something to make you look sexy.

We all laughed and we began to look around the store to find me an outfits for tonight. This time we didn't have trouble finding me something and it was much faster.
The girls took me to get my nails done and afterwards I went back home to get ready for tonight. I put on the outfit I got for tonight.

I did my hair long and loose with my makeup being a simple natural look.
Once I finished, I went downstairs and Danny was already there waiting for me.

Danny: You look incredibly beautiful.
Rachel: Haha. Thanks. You look so handsome.
Danny: Thanks babe.

I give him and a kiss. We head out for dinner and it was so amazing. The food, the wine, the mood of the restaurant, everything.

Danny: Are you enjoying everything?
Rachel: I'm loving it. I miss doing this.
Danny: Me too.

Danny POV
I'm so glad she is loving this. I like seeing her smile. But now it's time to take her to where I'm gonna ask her to marry me. I am nervous, but I'm ready.

Danny: Are you ready for your next surprise?
Rachel: Yeah.

So we leave the restaurant going to the location where I'm gonna ask her.

Rachel: Where are we going?

Time to lie some more. I know they said she can figure things out. So I have to make up something.

Danny: So my dad wants me to check out Pelican Hill Resort for him so that he can partner up with them. And I think you can help me a bit.
Rachel: Well, I do know a little bit out business. So I can definitely help to negotiate a deal.
Danny: Haha. Okay babe.

Rachel POV
I'm so curious about where he's taking us. I wonder what this place looks like because I've heard about it, but never been.
A few minutes later we make it and it looks incredible.

Rachel: Woah. This place looks amazing.
Danny: Hahaha. I know right.

We walk inside and we go to the front desk.

Danny: Hi, I'm Danny Phillips and I'm here for a meetup.
Jessie: Oh, you do have an appointment. Mr. Crain won't be back for 30 minutes.
Danny: Is it okay if we look around the place while we wait?
Jessie: Sure.
Danny: Thank you.

So....okay. Danny and I walked around. Then, we walked to the lawn and it's beautiful.

Rachel: Wow. This is so beautiful.
Danny: Not as beautiful as you. Come on let's go underneath it.

So we walk over there to it and it's such a beautiful view.
Out of nowhere, we hear someone sing.

I turn around and it's Pentatonix. And they are singing Perfect to us. I began to cry a bit.

Rachel: Oh baby.
Danny: Wanna dance?

I shake my head yes and we dance as they sing to us. Tears are still coming down my face.

Danny: Are you okay?
Rachel: Yeah. This is so sweet.

When Pentatonix stopped singing, Danny gets my hand and he looks at me in my eyes. And he has some tears in his eyes.

Danny: Rachel, I know that we have been together for a several months now and these have been the best months ever. I knew from the moment that I met you that there was something special about you. You are so kind, smart, strong, beautiful, and amazing. You are a blessing to me. I love you so much. You have no idea how much I do. There has never been a dull day with you. I love waking up to next you everyday.

Why is this man so amazing? I wipe tears as they flow down my face.

Danny: Rachel, I've prayed hard on this. And God answered me.

My heart is beating super fast. Then, he gets on one knee. Tears flow down my face even more. My hand is over my mouth in shock.

Rachel: OMG!! Are you serious?!

He takes the ring out of his pocket and opens it. And it's gorgeous. And he takes my left hand.

Danny: Rachel Anne Leveret, will you marry me?

I shake my head yes. No words couldn't come out of my mouth.

Danny: Is that a yes?
Rachel: Yes. Yeah! YEAH!!

He gets up from his knee and he hugs me. He picks me up and spins me around. And then we kiss. He puts me back down and puts the ring on my finger.

Rachel: I'm getting married!!!

Pentatonix comes over and hugs us and congratulates us.

Scott: Congratulations guys.
Rachel: Thank you so much.
Kirstin: Let me see the ring.

I show the ring.

Mitch: Now that's a ring honey.

We all laughed.

Rachel: How did you do all this?
Danny: Oh it's a long explanation.

So they explained to me everything. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Rachel: Woah. You are so sneaky.
Danny: But I surprised you.
Rachel: You sure did. I love you.
Danny: I love you.

We kiss again.

Rachel: Can you guys sing for us at our wedding?
Kevin: We should.
Matt: I would love to.
Scott: We should be able to because it would be romantic.
Rachel: Yay!!!!

After taking photos from a photographer that was hidden, Danny and I went and celebrated our engagement with Pentatonix at a private place. I can't wait to tell everyone else about our engagement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 84 47
You are a recent college grad and you've been having a hard time trying to find a job.You are a big fan of Pentatonix since your freshman year of col...
12.5K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...
7.6K 426 16
"Let it all out and dive deep in, don't worry Go all the way, no fear, don't hide, it's over You must feel lost and kind of scared to let go Bring al...
17.9K 581 32
Pentatonix have been together for years now. Tours, gigs, traveling, and even the memories bring them closer as a group of friends. But with Mitch an...