Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's...

By ThisSaramWeeblove

Misaki is a 13 year old intelligent child who is the younger sister of Hidan. Being sent to Konohagakure at t... More

Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's Lover
A Day Out With The Genius
Let The Chunin Exams, Begin
Forest Of Death!
The Answers Revealed
Putting Your Life On The Line
Author's Note
An Unforgettable Flash Back
The Battle Begins!
The Battle Between Misaki And Yuki!
Attack On Konoha!
Misaki's Past Revealed!
Misaki Makes A Move
The Note
Retrieving Sasuke
Confession
A Mission With Hinata And Sakura
Three Little Devils Pt.1
Three Little Devils Pt.2
Halloween Day! *Special*
Guarding. Much Trouble Ahead..
Big Trouble
Having Hope
Betrayed?..
If You Had The Chance
Secrets Aren't Meant To Be Kept
The Plan
Escape
Interrogating. Tusnade's Decision
Kidnapped
Orochimaru's Hideout
The Controlling Genjutsu! Flute no Jutsu!
Strict Training
S-Rank Mission
Heading Out
Meeting Uchiha Itachi again
Bittersweet Memories; The Real Deal (Special Chapter)
Author's Note
A Step Closer
The Scroll
To Love One
All Aboard!
Arrival In Okiyasa
Long Time, No See
Happy Birthday, Misaki
My Homeland, Yugakure
Surprises After Another
Lord Jashin
Complicated Situations
Our Past Struggles
Getting Into Yugakure
Caught
All In This Together
Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.1
Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.2
Parting With You
The Real Truth
Don and Clarissa
Don and Clarissa Pt.2
Everything Truly Revealed
A Lead On Misaki
Chance
Wolves Amongst Sheep
Authors Note

Town Of Death

3.8K 113 23
By ThisSaramWeeblove

[Hello guys! Sorry the story has been on hold forever! But it's back on track now Teheh! I have something to tell you guys.. Very heartbreaking and disappointing.. I was watching a Naruto cosplay and became a fan of those cosplayers.. Especially the Sasuke cosplayers.. Then a few days later I found out the hot Sasuke I loved and fan girled over was a girl...

and Naruto.....

DAMN IIIT! Really though that girl was a good looking Sasuke! Fooled by her attractive looks! I mean not bi or anything but come on! You don't get that many good acting, looking, Sasuke cosplayers! You just had to be a girl! ;-;

I still love them though ;). Anywho let's. Get. Started. Bakayaro, konoyaro! Just kidding. You guys are youthful! FLAME OF YOUTH! I will also dedicate to all these special people who supported my story. And you lovely, awesome followers.. Oh and.. As I was catching up on Naruto Shippuden and I saw the opening where two people where holding hands, and I noticed right away it was Naruto and Hinata.. I was like Oh No! The spoilers must be true! NEJI'S GONNA DIE SOON.

And when it came.. My reaction: Oh no.. Naruto please don't cry.. Please don't.. *Naruto starts crying* NOOOO *I crie* Please stop crying Naruto! *Hinata starts crying* NUUU I CAN'T HELP ITT!! Hinata don't cry! You guys know I cry every time one of you characters cry! *Time Skip; Lee cries, I'm silently sobbing and have a lump of pain in my throat* DAMN YOU MASASHI KISHIMOTO WAI?!! WHY NOT KILL OFF... A DIFFERENT HYUGA THAT ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AS NEJI OR HINATA?! WHYY?? 

Ehem.. Sorry about that.. You should just skip to the story.. Even though there isn't anything to skip but that single line underneath me.. XD

 I should stop talking... But hey!-... Never mind..] 

"Neji, Lee, Misaki, Naruto! You will be assigned to an mission which includes retrieving an important scroll from a town called Shi no Machi" Tsunade sama started off. "Neji will be as captain for the team. I suggest for you all to pack 3 days worth of clothes. This is a B rank mission! You are dismissed!"

"Hai!"

"Hai!"

"Hai!"

"YOSHI!" Naruto yelled, throwing a punch into the air. Neji slapped his forehead, shaking his head. We left out Hokage sama's office, going our separate ways to our house, packing our clothes. I took all the essential things I need.. Like hygiene things, Extra ninja tools, and a medical kit just in case something happens. After I finished packing I met up with the guys at Konoha's gate.

"Good, everyone's here. I will go over the mission and formation as we walk" Neji stated. We all nodded, following him out the gates. "So far we already know that we need to retrieve an important scroll that cannot be used by the enemy. If so we let this happen, we fail the mission. So I suspect everyone to follow my orders, Naruto" Neji looked over at Naruto with an intense glare.

Naruto pouted looking away. "Ah, I got it dattebayo!" Naruto whined. "Good. The scroll, from what Hokage sama told me is located in the Fuun clan's hideout in an abandoned area behind Shi no Machi's training ground" Neji explained.

"Misaki, Lee. You two will be in the center of the of the formation. Naruto, you will be in the rear of the formation while I, am in the front" Neji ordered. "Why should we be in a formation?" I asked. "This will be the formation for when we gaurd Nukami" Neji says. "Eh?.." Naruto stated clueless. I was the same way. Who is Nukami and why are we suppose to guard this person? I thought our mission was to retrieve Konoha's scroll.

"Nukami is the girl who will release the seal on the scroll. We must protect her at all cost. Who knows how many enemies will come after us. So look out after each other. I assume that we will be followed so don't let your guard down" Neji informed.

"Yoshi! You can count on me Neji kun!" Lee gives Neji a thumbs up, smiling. "Ah..." was all Neji said before leading the way. I  run by Neji's side, glancing from time to time at him. He tensed a little frowning every time I did that. I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Oh, Neji. How far is Shi no Machi?" I asked. (Shi no machi: Death Town) "Not that far. We should make it there in a few hours. You'll know that you're there or close when the climate changes" Neji says. 'When the climate changes?.. I've got a bad feeling about this place. The name of it gives me the creeps..'  

We've ran for about 2 hours now, and my legs are starting to hurt. I guess I should work out more. "Neji, let's take a break" I come to a stop, panting, trying to catch my breath. They stopped looking back at me, and as usual. Lee, always the one to say something. 

"Misaki chan! Recover quickly! We have no time to stop!" Lee says, fighting the air, adrenaline rushing through him. I sighed, sitting down, stretching. "NANI?! M-Misaki chan what are you doing?!" Naruto yelled. 

"Don't worry. It's normal" Neji told Naruto, crossing his arms, leaning against a tree. I stretched for a good five minutes before getting back up on my feet. We start to run again. After a few minutes of running, the air starts to get damp and the sky turned into and black-ish grey color, which made every thing around us become dark.

But not to the point where everything is pitch black and you can't see anything. Dust and ashes were flying through the air, buildings were burned and half fallen apart. "I don't like this place dattebayo.." Naruto was chattering his teeth and shaking like a baby. 'You and me both Naruto kun..' As we walked past the burned buildings, which mainly every building was burned black.. I stopped to look at a store. 

Guess what?

It was burned. Black. Half torn apart. 

And someone's working there..

I quickly walked up to Neji's side. I looked at all the villagers and they gave me devilish grins and looks. Something's just isn't right about this place. It seems off. Out of shape buildings, creepy people, creepy climate.. What's next?

We followed Neji to this wooden cabin. At least this wasn't burned like the rest. He knocked a few times on the door before stepping back, waiting for someone to answer. Opening the door was girl with light brown hair, emerald eyes, and was very skinny. But she was pretty.

"You all must be from Konoha? Please come in" She moved to the side, letting us in, shutting the door behind us. The cabin was like any other cabin. But it was more comfortable  in here than being out there. She then got down on her knees, motioning for us to sit down. We all sat in front of her waiting to hear the information that needed to be said.

"I am Fuun Nukami. If you didn't know, I will be assisting you on your mission. Your scroll is in my clan's hideout. I suggest we go there in daylight since less guards will be on duty" She informed. "Right.. May I ask. What happened to this place? It gives off a nasty aura" I say.

"My clan's name and the name of this town is the reason why it's the way it is. Bad luck runs in my clan history. Meaning my clan is unlucky or has bad luck. Shi no Machi was given it's name due to my clan's and visitors unknown deaths" Nukami started off.

"Long ago, this town was found by my elder great great grandfather's dad grandfather, which he had a great great grandfather which his father's great great great great grandfather found this place" She says. My mouth dropped opened, confused.. I'm never good with people who try to explain their great grandfather's..

You gotta admit though.. That's a lot of greats... "Right..." I trailed off, trying to see how many dad's or freaking granddad's that were. "My great great grandfather's dad grand-" I cut her off. "WE get it" I raise my voice a little. So much greats... She giggled nodding.

"Well my elder went into what is now the Fuun's clans hideout and found a stone that sealed great power within it. He did the Fuun's clan special jutsu to release the seal, making all that power leak out from the stone. It's said that those who shall break the seal, shall grant the wish for godly power. However, doing so if anyone shall use this stone for no other than my power shall be killed by it's power, everyone. It was also said those who get this power will live the life of bad luck and experience many deaths"

"So what does this have to the scroll?" Lee asked. "Now that my clan has used the stone for a scroll instead of the stone's power. Bad things will happen. No matter what, my clan will die" She informed. "Hmm, was your clan born to be unlucky?" Naruto asked, squinting his eyes, rubbing his chin with his index finger.

Nukami shook her had. "Before, my clan name was Ishuka. But until my elder released the seal on the stone it turned our clan's life around. Therefore, instead of my clan name being Ishuka, it's Fuun. This is my clan's destiny. So I have no problem releasing the seal and dying" She closed her eyes looking down. I knew this would really get Naruto's attention. The word destiny wasn't his friend.

"Well i'll change it! There's no way in hell i'll let you die! I'll change your clan's destiny! Such a thing doesn't exist! You can change your ending.. I'll help you" Naruto said, pointing his thumb at himself. She opened her eyes to look at Naruto. "I doubt you can. Do not underestimate the power of the stone. A spirit lives inside of it. Once released, it seeks out for blood and souls. Killing everyone in it's path. You'll only get in it's way and become a victim" She replied.

"L-Like a g-ghost?" Naruto starts to shake, rocking back and forth. Nukami got up exiting the room. "Just complete your mission and leave before you get caught up in the chaos" Nukami warned, leaving out. We all stared as she walks into a room. 

"Where do we sleep?..." I asked, looking back and forth between Nukami's door and Neji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~}~~~~~~~~}

It's up! Yes, yes, yes, yes, FINALLY! Sorry I haven't updated in soo long. Also sorry if Misaki, Lee, and Neji aren't as talkative?.. As in the other chapters. I've been away from this story in so long I couldn't put myself in their personalities as usual.

>|< Gomenasai.

>|< Hope you enjoyed because.. My eyes burn O.O

>|< Stay tuned.. For whenever I update because I don't know when i'll update :P

>|< I'm sure soon though..

>|< OMGZIES I FORGOT!!! I have to do the Halloween special!!!!

>|< :OOO I didn't even started on it yet ;-;

>|< Edited. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797 30 15
The sound of people talking is all you hear as you take in your surroundings. The smell of cleaner and the feel of a soft bed. where is it that you a...
43.9K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
181K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
77.7K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...