Steven Universe : Garnet x Ma...

By EternalFlameBaby00

The title basically tells it all. I do not own Steven Universe, nor the characters, nor the locations in Stev... More

A/N
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Quick A/N
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Shout out!
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch. 28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Happy Fourth of July everyone!
Ch.32
Shout out!
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Shout Out!
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch.49
Ch.50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch.53
Ch.54
Ch.55
Shout out!
Ch.56
Important A/N
New book!
A/n
Ch.57
Ch.58
Ch.59
Ch.60
Ch.61
Ch.62
A/n
Shout Out!
Stories
Story 1
Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Shout out!
Story 5
Story 6
Story 7
Story 8
Story 9
Story 10
Story 11
Story 12
Story 13
Story 14
Story 15
Story 16
Story 17
Story 18
Use your Fasa!
Story 19
Story 20
Story 21
Story 22
Story 23
100 Strong
Story 24
Story 25
Story 26
Story 27
A/N
Story 28
Story 29
Story 30
Story 31
Story 32
Shout Out!
Story 33
Story 34
Story 35
Story 36
Story 37
Story 38
Story 39
Story 40
Story 41
Happy Halloween Everyone!
Story 42
Story 43
Story 44
Story 45
A/N
Happy Thanksgiving Guys!
Feliz Navidad Everyone!
Ch.63
Ch.64
Ch.65
Happy New Year guys.
Ch.66
Opinions?
Ch.67
Self-Esteem
Ch.68
Super Wolf Blood Moon
Ch.69
Ch.70
Ch.71
Ch.72
Ch.73
Made of Love (Valentine's Day Special)
Ch.74
Ch.75
Ch.76
Ch.77
Ch. 79
Ch.80
A/N
Ch.81
Ch. 82
Sequel Opinions?
Sequel

Ch.78

754 14 10
By EternalFlameBaby00

                     *Y/n's POV*
         "Ughhh... What happened?" Slowly I flutter my eyes open and I see that I'm surrounded by a dome of pink. "Crap... I'm in another bubble, aren't I?" Rolling over onto my side, I confirm my suspicion as my eyes meet my surroundings. Small bubbles make up the ceiling that I come to known as what I call The Bubble Room, but why am I here? Why am I in a bubble? The stench of not so fresh, but not so old blood hits my nostrils hard, which makes me sit up with a scrunch on my face. Looking down, I see that my shirt is covered in blood... A lot of it. "Where could all that blood could've came from?" I ask myself as I rub my chest, but then it hits me as a flashback of my gem getting cracked comes back into my head in a flash of white and my eyes widen at the thought, "The gems..." Tears threaten to leak from my eyes, "Did I die?" No, I couldn't have. I didn't see a white light with mom, nor darkness and flames with dad, so... What happened? Shaking my head and wiping my eyes, I decide that there's only one way to find out and that's to get out of this bubble and to get to a mirror. "Okay body, let's get out of here."

                    *Greg's POV*
             "Let's see, what can we eat today?" My finger taps my chin as I stare into the fridge, wondering what I can start off my day with. The gems did say to make myself at home, especially since I'm house/temple sitting for them and I'm not going to refuse their kindness... Plus, it feels good to not sleep in my van for a few days. "Ahh!" A sudden scream startles me and makes me jump, hitting my head in the fridge in the process. "Ow!" Retracting my head, I quickly close the door to the fridge and try to find out where the scream came from. I know I'm the only one in the temple besides the corrupted gems that Steven and the others has bubbled up... My eyes widen at what I just thought, "What if one of them escaped? Am I in danger?!" Mumbles come from behind the gem's magical door, but before I can do anything, the door lights up and opens revealing a bloody "Y/n?!"

                      *Y/n's POV*
              "Man, popping those bubbles are tough." I stretch and rub my lower back to help ease the tension there. Just by the color of the bubble I was in, I could tell that it was one of Garnet's and I now know that if I ever make her upset in anyway, that I hope that she don't ever put me in a bubble, ever. Shivering at the thought if she ever does, I open the magical door with my gem to take me to the living room and the first thing I see is Greg. "Y/n?!" I smile at the familiar man's face that I've started to know him by as my dad, "Hi dad." Tears prick the edge of his eyes, which seems to try to trigger tears to come out of mine. "Dad, don't cry," I look down at my shirt, "it was just a cra-" He cuts me off by giving me a tight hug, which makes my head jerk up at the sudden action. "Are you okay now?" Steven's and my awesome beach dad looks up at me and steps back from me with a sniffle, "Is Steven and the others okay?" I give him a small reassuring smile, "They're The Crystal Gems, they'll always find a way to be okay. This," I motion down to my dirty clothes, "was just a minor inconvenience for me." Greg arches a brow, "What do you mean by that?" My hand finds the back of my head and I let my palm stroke my h/c hair down to my scalp as beads of sweat runs down my temples, but somehow, I manage a small cheeky smile, "Well, you see my gem got cracked and I-" My beach dad's eyes widen once again, "That's more than a minor inconvenience! Does that explain all the blood!? Did Steven heal you?! Does that explain the pink tips in your hair?!" Now my eyes widen, "Wait, what?" Greg picks up his hair and points to his tips, "You have pink tips in your hair. D-Did you die? Steven told me how he brought Lars back and now he has pink hair." I look down at my body, then inside my shirt at my gem. It looks good as new. My eyes then flicker up to Greg's, "Well dad, number one, I'm already half dead, sort of speak, and number two, I don't know what happened to me. I guess I did die because I did lose a lot of blood and that would explain why I woke up in a bubble and," I run my fingers through the tips of my hair, "the hair." A stray tear escapes his eye along with a small chuckle, "Well, you look good for a undead gem with pink and h/c hair." A laugh escapes from my lips and we both hug each other. "I'm glad that you're home in one piece..." We break the hug and he looks up at me, "But now we have to play the waiting game for Steven and the others to get back, but I don't want to just sit here and wait, the suspense will drive me nuts!" I smirk at Greg's little outburst and simply pat his shoulder. He looks at me like I just gave him the key to the city. "Tell you what Greg, let me go get cleaned up, then we can go get a bite to eat because I'm starving and I'm pretty sure that you haven't ate today." His stomach growls to prove my hypothesis is correct and he just looks at me with a grin. I smirk, "Then I'll make a few phone calls and we'll through some events to welcome everyone home. How about that?" "You mean like a welcome home party?" My smirk grows into a full out wide smile, "Exactly! Now you're getting into it!" I pat his shoulder one more time, "But like I said, shower first, party second." With that said, I leave him to go back to my room to shower. It feels so good to be home, but its going to feel even better when everyone's back here safe and sound.

                     *Time Skip*
              "This was a great idea Y/n." Greg says as he puts a hand on my shoulder over my leather jacket. "Well, it ain't much, but at least its something, right?" He lets out a small chuckle, "Yeah, plus whoever requested this song has great taste." I look over at Greg and away from the little concert get together that I set up for a welcome home party for Steven and the gems just in case they come home tonight and just look at him, "You requested this song." His gaze doesn't even leave the stage as he answers me, "Yeah." I just roll my eyes and focus my attention back onto my former band, who is now known as Sadie Killer and The Suspects with a smile. I knew this would help calm not just Greg's nerves, but mine as well. "Let me drive my van into your heaaaaarrrrrrtttttttttt!!!!!" My eyes light up with amusement and delight as I see Sadie and the cool kids finish off the remix of Greg's song along with the help of pyro technics coming from the stage. The crowd is going wild and I can't help but applaud with them, that is until the full body Diamond ship lands right behind them, then everything goes quiet. My eyes widen and my blood runs cold and Greg and I are just standing there looking at each other concerned.
            Shaking my head, I snap out of my state of shock and automatically extract my fangs. "Y/n, do you think they're here for peace or war this time?" I look over at Greg over my shoulder as I hear one of the ship's arms being lowered. "I don't know dad, but whatever it is," I look back at the mega ship, "I'm ready for it." Looking up, I see that Blue's ship is lowering down and I'm about to go on a rampage when I catch a glimpse of White. I draw out my weapon and get it ready just in case anything funny is about to go down, but any violent plan that I was thinking of gets interrupted by Greg running straight towards his son, pass me, and his son tackling him into a hug. I smile at the duo's reunion and decide to disappear back into the crowd away from the gems and the Diamonds to let everyone get used to them being here. I don't think that any of them has realized that I'm out here yet, so I'm just going stay back and watch the reunion and be here just in case anything goes wrong. I don't need to start up anything with them as soon as they just landed. Squeezing my way through the crowd, I take a seat on the outskirts of the stage's lights on one of the beach's huge rocks and just watch everyone from the shadows, but mostly Garnet and White. It looks like Steven did it. He actually did it. He convinced White to leave her head and to come and help the planet. My lips curl up into a wide smile as I shake my head, "That boy can do anything it seems." A semi-loud clank of metal makes me look up from the darker side of the beach's sand to see a green ship landing beside the body ship. Hopping to my feet, my brow automatically arches, "Is that Lars and The Off Colors's ship?" As soon as I ask that question, the answer is revealed right in front of me as the ship's door glides open to reveal that my guess was correct. I smirk at the look of both of Lars and The Off Colors's faces and The Diamonds's faces as they meet each other face to face. It's priceless. But it looks like nothing bad is going to happen. That's a relief. My eyes flicker from Earth's new company, down to my weapon, then back up again and I let out a sigh as I look back down at my weapon and retract my fangs, "Well, it looks like nothing bad is gonna happen tonight, thank God." I make my weapon disappear with a relieved sigh. My fingers find my eyes and starts to rub the sleep out of them. Today has certainly been a long day, but its still far from over, especially when the crowd starts chanting for Sadie and the band to play one more song. But, what really makes me come more alive, sort of speak, is when Sadie invites Steven to the stage to sing with them and he accepts. "Now I've got to see this up close."
            As Steven makes his way onto the stage with Sadie to jam out with her and the band, Lars, The Off Colors, Pearl, Amethyst, and The Diamonds all come and stand in front of the stage and chat with one another, including my beautiful wife, Garnet. I smile as I make my way through the crowd, but my smile grows more when I hear Steven starting to sing a song thats very close to our hearts, but I tone him out as I approach my beautiful wife from behind. She just got done talking to a Rhodonite and now I can see her hold herself and hear her let out a heavy sigh. I can't just let her mope around here, especially since this is her homecoming as much as it is the other's. My fingertips find her right shoulder, "Pardon me ma'am, I hate to impose, but this is your homecoming too, isn't it? This is a time for celebration and I don't think a beautiful gem like you should be moping around on a special day." Her body tenses up and the sound of my familiar voice and she turns around on a dime. A smile appears on my face as her mouth drops slightly, "Y-Y/n?" I look down and let my hands present my body, "In the flesh..." I look back up at her and run my fingers through my hair "and with pink hair thanks to Steven." A small chuckle escapes my lips as I present the tips of my hair to her, but the next thing to come out of them is a small grunt from a hard hug she gives me. Oof! My arms automatically wrap around her shoulders to bring her closer as I hear her start to quietly sob. "You're back." A slight chuckle escapes my lips as I kiss the top of her head, "I always come back, you know that. You can't get rid of me that easily." She takes a step back and when she does a small smile presents itself on her face as tears of joy race each other down from both Ruby's and Sapphire's eyes to her chin. My hands cup both sides of her face and wipe away the salty clear liquid, then I just hold her head in my hands. A small hum comes from her lips, along with a slight frown, "This time was just too close, we did lose you this time... Well, at least we thought we did, especially since we saw that Steven's powers didn't bring you back immediately." My hands travel down from her face and finds her hands, then I bring both of them up my lips for a kiss, "I'm sorry I scared you all. To be honest, I don't know what happened. I didn't see the light with mom, nor flames with father, but I know that something did happen to me because of my new hair." "Maybe it has to do with you being White Diamond."
           My blood runs cold as my eyes widen when the words of what my wife just said settles in. I look down at her and I feel like I'm going to pass out, "Y-You know?" She squeezes my hands in a reassuring way and plants a kiss on my cheek, "Yes, and so does Pearl and Amethyst, but we don't care. We still love you the same. We didn't blame Steven for Homeworld's mess up when we found out that he was Pink and we are not going to blame you either for being White. You two didn't have no part in this. You two were just the by products of all of this like the corrupted gems and The Cluster. But now everything is going to change now that White has changed her mind and has decided to help fix of what she helped ruin." I look at down at her while my tastebuds try to find their feeling again, "So, you don't think of me differently? I'm not a disappointment? You wasn't sleeping with the enemy?" She smiles a little before her lips capture mine in a sweet, but passionate kiss, "You'll never be a disappointment to us and we'll never think differently of you... And when it comes to sleeping with the enemy..." she leans in closer with a smile and let's her left hand find its way down between my legs and she grabs my crotch. "Garnet! We're in public!" I whisper yell with a blush. Warm breath brushes against my ear in a slight giggle, "That hasn't stopped you before... But like we was saying, when it comes to sleeping with the enemy... That won't be a possibility no more because White isn't the enemy no more and even if you were our enemy, we'd still love you and want to start a family with you as soon as possible." My eyes widen as I come to a sudden realization of what she's saying, "Y-You mean, now since everything is good between us and the Diamonds and that you're okay with me being a Diamond... You want to try to start making a family with me now?" She smiles widely then smashes her lips against mine hard, but lovingly, "Exactly... Y/n L/n, let's go get our family started. Let's go make a baby." I smile the widest smile I think that I've ever smiled against her lips, then I pick her up and spin her in a loving and passionate kiss. I can't wait to start the next new chapters in our lives.

Hey guys, so this is the last chapter till the new episodes because I'm taking a Hiatus, but I'll be writing more chapters, but won't be publishing them for a while😅, so don't kill me. Sorry if this chapter sucked btw, I've been going through a lot of stuff, but I hope that y'all liked atleast some of it. Anyways, thanks for the views, votes, and comments. I love y'all. And I'll see y'all later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784 18 8
I do not own Telltale Games or Steven Universe. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar. Telltale obviously belongs to Telltale Games.
578 13 6
I do not own Steven Universe or Telltale Studios. A continuation of the first season.
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
88.4K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. ✨☀️✨ ❝ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. ❞ ✨☀️✨ "Why...