So close yet so far (Prince o...

Da otaku_of_the_night

Martina Jasmine at the age of 11 became the youngest ever to be ranked as number one in the world of tennis... Altro

Prologue
Arrival
Transferee from Germany
Overwhelming
Lantern and the Truth
Nationals
Finals
Pro
Renoir
Beginnings
Melbourne Junior's
Present
U-17 Camp
England
Jealous
Sorry
Parents
Teasing
Chance
Finals
Quality Time
Scarf
Other's
Christmas
Birthday
Dedication
Opportunity
Champion
Exhibit
Leave
Rain
Distracted
Bloom
Parents
Anchor
Marriage Interview
Sleepover
Match
Hard
Photo shoot
Pain
Tears
Sushi
Epilogue
Special
Cleaning Day

Unworthy

896 26 3
Da otaku_of_the_night

It took a lot of convincing before Maddox gave Yukimura the exact location where Jasmine is.

He immediately drive their and he saw two cars blocking the road making him stop and saw Maddox standing in the middle.

"I told you the location because she's been out there for hours she might get sick." Maddox said motioning to the other side. Since Maddox have been there for Jasmine from the very beginning she is very protective of the Lady as she is someone nice and the most selfless person in the world.

To get to the cliff you either go straight to the forest and walk for 3 minutes or drive around of it for a shorter period but the cliff is not directly in view from their location.

Yukimura nodded his head and Maddox step aside to make way for Yukimura. Yukimura then ran to the side. It is definetly an advantage that he is an athlete and running is very easy for him. He didn't exactly know what to expect. But his heart felt like it fall on the ground and crushed at the scene.

The moment he reach the view Jasmine is already falling towards the cliff. Yukimura didn't know what to do but run towards her and that is what he did ran to the side and just as Jasmine reach the water Yukimura screamed her name.

"JASMINE!!!!!"

Yukimura then count to ten but she didn't surface and her security is already running his way that is when Yukimura jump to the water.

What the hell was she thinking jumping to the water?

This is the first that he completely lost his mind and the only thing that matters is the girl he loves.

Yukimura's eyes widen and panic consumed him when she saw Jasmine underwater and she looks unconscious. He tried to shake her but she's not opening her eyes. Yukimura immediately swim to the surface of the water making sure Jasmine's head is out in the water as well. Yukimura look for a shore but there is no land he can lay her.

"Jasmine? Jasmine wake up." Yukimura said as he struggle to shake her and keep them floating.

"Master Seiichi!" Maddox said as she let down a rope. Yukimura quickly grab it and the Jasmine's security pull them upwards.

When they were on the side of the cliff Yukimura quickly check Jasmine's pulse. It's weak and Yukimura is panicking. The only thing on his mind is Jasmine.

"We already called an ambulance." Maddox said. Seiichi nodded his head as he placed his ear next to Jasmine's heart. He can hear a faint beat but it's too faint that it's scares Yukimura. That is when Yukimura decided to perform CPR.

Until the medic arrive Yukimura is performing CPR. The medic immediately place oxygen mask to Jasmine and carry her to the ambulance. Yukimura rode with them.

Yukimura is outside the emergency room. He didn't know what to do and just pacing back and forth. If something bad happened to Jasmine because of him Yukimura swore he will die from pain and sorrow. He didn't mind that his body is tired from doing continuous CPR before the medic arrives or how cold he is.

Just then the door opened and Jasmine's grandfather strode in and before Yukimura can react he punch him real hard making him fall to the ground.

"I told you not to harm my granddaughter you bastard! I will kill you!" Yoshiyo said as he pick up Yukimura from the ground and was about to throw another punch when Renji and Sanada arrive stopping the old man from killing their best friend.

"Let me go Renji! I will kill this son of a bitch!" Yoshiyo said wishing he brought his sword along to kill this bastard.

"Oji-san calm down. This wouldn't make the matters good." Renji said trying his best to calm his old man down.

"It wouldn't but it would make me feel satisfied!" Yoshiyo said.

"Please Oji-san!" Renji said and look at his grandmother. "Obaa-san."

Yukiko look at her husband and held his hands. "Yoshiyo your anger would only make matter worst. Let us calm down and wait for the doctors."

Yoshiyo calm down as he and his wife sat down at the chairs in front of the doors of the emergency room.

Renji and Sanada walk to Yukimura's side. Renji place his hands to Yukimura's shoulder. Yukimura just look down on his feet. They know full well how hard this is for Yukimura.

An hour have pass and that is when the doors of the emergency room open. The doctor that Yukimura pleaded to earlier look at him.

"Are you the patient's husband?"

"No. That bastard is not my granddaughter's husband and he will never be." Yukimura didn't protest to this statement of Taira Yoshiyo as the only thing that matters to him right now is Jasmine's well being.

"Oh. Uhm. I'm sorry sir." the doctor apologizes he then look at the intimidating old man. "Well. Regarding your granddaughter."

Taira Yoshiyo nodded and the doctor cleared his throat this Oji-san is really scary.

"She's stable now. We almost lost the baby but it's a good thing the baby hold on. I suggest- -"

"Baby? What do you mean baby?" Taira Yoshiyo demanded and then look at Yukimura who is now looking at the doctor wide eyes as well as Yanagi and Sanada.

"Yes. Uhm. Baby sir." The doctor then thought they probably don't know she's pregnant. "I guess no one know yet. Well the patient is roughly three weeks pregnant. It still is very early and the risk is very high because of this. The patient almost lost the baby possibly because of stress and also when she almost drown." the doctor said not knowing how to continue as he sense the murderous scent lingering in the air.

"I suggest complete bed rest right now and her staying in hospital for monitoring for the next few days. Please do avoid her from getting stress and I will recommend an ob-gyne. She will be transfer to a regular room now."

Silence envelop them and the doctor excuse himself from the scene where he can swore the air is too thick that one could die of fear.

Taira Yoshiyo is now looking at Yukimura Seiichi and no one saw it coming but the old man punch Yukimura again making Yukimura fall on the ground again.

"You got my granddaughter pregnant you asshole?!"

"Oji-san!" Renji said stopping his grandfather again from throwing another punch.

"Get out of my way Renji! I swear I will kill that bastard!"

Sanada help Yukimura stand up who looks like someone about to pass out.

"Oji-san!"

"Yoshiyo! Please calm down."

"Remove that bastard away from me or I will kill him right here! Right now!"

"Seiichi please leave for now." Yukiko said pleading to Yukimura who is only looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry Oba-san but I wouldn't leave Jasmine and our baby alone." Yukimura said his voice is barely there but one could feel the resolution in his voice.

"What did you say? What right do you have to stay at my granddaughter's side?" yoshiyo asked still trying to get away from his grandson's hold.

Yukimura looked up to the head of the Taira clan. Renji was shocked to see Yukimura's eyes.

It's so scary and pitiful at the same time. It's bloodshot red from stopping himself from crying. "Because I love her."

Taira Yoshiyo and Yukimura Seiichi stare at each other's eyes none of them backing down in the fight.

"If you want me away from her side then you have to kill me first."

Renji felt fear run down his spine from the way Yukimura spoke and look.

"But I'm telling you it wouldn't be easy to kill me."

Taira Yoshiyo look at the young boy in front of him. He remember that same time Jasmine's father face him. He also have the same look on his face but he withdraw from his stare but this boy in front of him didn't even bat a lash from his stare.

"I will let you stay to her side for now but this conversation isn't done yet." Taira Yoshiyo said as the nurse came and ask them what room they should prepare.

Taira Yoshiyo and Yukiko prepare Jasmine's room as Yukimura stand at the side of the emergency room's door looking at Jasmine through the small glass window.

She's pregnant with our baby.

Our baby.

We're going to have a baby.

I almost lost both of them because of me.

Jasmine was transfer to the biggest room in the hospital with the best private nurse and doctor. Jasmine's parents were on their way to Japan because of what happened and Anshelm Schwarz is furious when he heard what happened.

Yukimura knows he will need to prove himself once again and this time he knows it's going to be tougher but he won't back down for Jasmine and their baby.

Yukimura filled the room with flowers he also bought some fruits and a cookie monster plushie for Jasmine.

Jasmine has been unconscious for hours and not even once did Yukimura left her side since she's brought to her room. According to the doctor the emotional stress and almost drowning cause her body to go into shock that is why she's not waking up but they assure Yukimura that she will wake up soon.

At around dawn Yukimura fell asleep in a chair next to Jasmine as he hold her hands waiting for her to open her eyes.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

40.3K 1.4K 57
My name is Shizuko Yoshida. My father is dead, and I can barely recall the sickness he died from, but I lived with him in America for a great deal of...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
79.9K 2K 47
Misaka Hamada is an ordinary 14 year old Japanese girl... she is an Otaku and excels in her studies.. However she has a lot of problems with friends...
134K 5.8K 70
Destiny. Fate. Sumiko never really believed in any of it until she met that man. Out of place and out of time, all Sumiko wanted to do was protect he...