Adopted by 5sos? (EDITING)

By thatmusicperson

What will happen when a 13 year old girl gets adopted by 4 Aussie hottties? More

My story
Meeting
Settling in
Here we go
Sleep
WHAT!?
Out late
why dont you like us?
the late night ride
Really Calum, Ashton and Michael
why
why
road trip
school?
the target adventure
Are you ready?
Dad
Intruder
Halloween
Lyric writing
Chapter 22
I cant beleive this is happening!
Nash
Chapter 25
Birthday girl
Lieing
Dad
Aaron
Reunited
Laughing
passed out
What a great day
It's okay
Late to my own concert
Junkfood and Netflix
Last day on tour
FroYo
We are home!
Could it be Me?
New Book
Netflix and random shit
I promise
The one I love
In trouble
He used my full name
Chapter 48
Pancakes
Chapter 50
I need you
Be ready
No worries
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Please Help
Chapter 58
The boy next door
Birthday
OMG
Ending soon

not again

3.3K 119 2
By thatmusicperson

A/n I won't do alot of these unless it is important but I realised I called her Skylar instead of claire and I am going to keep it that way. Sorry if you were confused.
And also I haven't really edited this story so. and in the beginnings were I said you instead of I.
*************************************************************************************************
"Where were you two?" Asked Michael like he was going to blow of anger.
"Uhh we went for a ride..." said Luke for me.
" Why did you leave without telling us?" Asked Ashton not as mad as Michael.

"Because you guys were busy talking about me" I screamed

"Then why do you like Luke better than any of us?" Calum asked pointing to the 3 boys giving me questions.

I stood there not knowing what to say. All I did was bolt past them crying and headed to my room while I heard footsteps running behind me. When I got to my room I knew it was Luke so I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Its OK" he cooed hugging me tightly.

We walked into my room and up to the roof were we fell asleep. I don't want to see those boys again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.1K 43
Maya was left on the doorstep of an orphanage when she was a baby. No last name, no memory of her parents. Nothing. She never knew what it was like t...
8.6K 314 36
Not knowing what it's like to have a family, thirteen year old Rachel gets adopted by 5sos and is thrown in at the deep end. Fans don't accept the...
84K 3.5K 52
It's been over a year since Maya was adopted by Michael Clifford. Now she's being taken away from him. All she wants is to be back home, but she's st...
5K 76 18
Rebecca and Angela were always orphans. They were scared of men because of their last experience with them. What happens when these girls are adopted...