Love me like I do: p.jm x j.jk

By kooblue7

"M-master! Please, stop!" The frightened boy was slapped harshly on the bed as he sobbed. "No, liars get puni... More

~Introductions~
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~ 🤧
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~ (M)
~Twenty~
~Twenty-one~
~Twenty-two~
~Twenty-three~
~Twenty-five~
~Twenty-six~ (Jin's past)
NOT AN UPDATE
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-eight~
~Twenty-nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-one~ (M)
Hi
Shameful promo and a smol storytime
~Thirty-two~
~Thirty-three~
Can't write on my messgae board, so i'll write here instead :)
~Thirty-four~
NOT AN UPDATE AGAIN BECAUSE IM A BITCH
~Thirty-five~
unimportant, but i'm in new york
~Thirty-six~
~Thirty-seven~ (M)
~Thirty-eight~
~Thirty-nine~
author's note~
~Fourty~
~Fourty-one~ (M)
a little heads-up on the next chapter, also known as a spoiler
~Finale~
character Q&A
character Q&A: answers~

~Twenty-four~

2K 66 25
By kooblue7

(Previous chapter)

Let's just say that Jin has to clean both of his messes by himself.

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

~one month later~

"Shouldn't we think of a name?"

Jimin choked on his water that he was drinking before he turned around to face Jungkook who was sitting on the couch rubbing his swollen belly. Jungkook was now in his 6 months and his stomach has gotten incredibly huge that people would mistake him for having twins.

"A-already? Are you bored of calling him bunny?" Jimin asked with a bit of sadness in his voice because he liked calling his baby 'Bunny' it sounded cute to him.

Jungkook shook his head frantically, "N-no! I love calling him that! But...it's never too bad to start something early, right?" Jungkook asked as he hit his bottom lip nervously. Jimin chuckled softly before he walked over to the couch and sat right next to Jungkook.

"No...you're right. We should start thinking of some names" Jimin said with a smile as he caressed the bump. Jungkook liked the warmth of Jimin's hands so he leaned into Jimin's body until his head was rested on his chest. Jungkook held Jimin's hand that were on his belly and rubbed their hands along his stomach.

"So...any suggestions?" Jungkook asked, playing with Jimin's hands as he waited.

Jimin looked up at the ceiling for a bit, thinking of hundreds of different names that would be for his future son.

"How about..." Jimin trailed off as he leaned into Jungkook's warmth.

"J-Jae....Hyun?"

Jungkook felt a strong kick once those words left Jimin's mouth, making the couple chuckle softly at the action.

"He likes it~" Jungkook said in a high pitched voice as he looked down at his stomach.

Jimin smiled softly making his eyes turn into small crescent as he saw the small interaction between his two loves. Jimin kissed Jungkook's head softly making the younger turn his head to the side with a grin. Jimin felt his lips curl up into a smile once he made eye contact and he leaned into Jungkook's lips, molding his lips against Jungkook's lips as he kissed him gently.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss back as he tilted his head a bit to deepen the kiss. Jungkook felt a kick and he couldn't help but smile into the kiss, making Jimin giggle at Jaehyun before he separated his and Jungkook's lips.

"Yah~ Jaehyuuun, let me kiss your Eomma~" Jimin whined dramatically as he poked Jungkook's belly softly. Jungkook felt a kick as a response making him laugh at his son's aggressiveness.

"Eomma?" Jungkook questioned as he arched his eyebrow slightly.

"You're definitely the girl in this relationship. And plus..." Jimin motioned to his swollen tummy.

"You're eating for two" he said cheekily.

Jimin felt a hard force on the side of his head making him lay down on his back on the couch.

"Did you just hit me with a fucking pillow?"

————————————————————————
(Time skip: the next day)

Jungkook groaned softly as he felt a few taps on his shoulder making the younger shift away from the touches, snuggling back into the leather seats of Jimin's car. Jimin huffed at Jungkook before he leaned in and kissed him on the lips, waking him up almost instantly. Jungkook pushed Jimin away with a small whine as he rubbed his eyes cutely with his fists, releasing a big yawn as he opened his eyes tiredly.

"Hello sleeping beauty~" Jimin cooed. Jungkook lifted his arms out and made grabby hands towards Jimin making the older male chuckle softly before he put his arms underneath Jungkook's knees and shoulders, carrying him bridle style to the building.

The receptionist smiled softly once she saw Jimin and Jungkook enter the building, watching Jimin walk over to the waiting area and placing a tired looking Jungkook on one of the chairs.

"I'll be back okay?" Jimin said before he placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook responded with a hum and Jimin walked over to the reception desk.

"Jin?" She asked sweetly.

Jimin returned the smile and looked back at the waiting area where Jungkook was, "not today..." he mumbled. The woman nodded her head and watched Jimin walk back to the room.

"Baby?" Jimin nudged Jungkook gently, causing the latter to whine out a quiet 'no' Jimin rolled his eyes and placed his hands on the arm rests on the chair that Jungkook was sitting on, leaning in to place a bunch of kisses on Jungkook's face. The younger boy squirmed slightly before he stuck his bottom lip out while opening his eyes at the same time.

"Alright alright I'm up..." He grumbled softly as he stood up from the chair. Jimin celebrated quietly at waking Jungkook up and walked towards his office with Jungkook's fingers intertwined with his own.

"We're here" Jimin opened the door to his dull looking office, allowing Jungkook to enter first before he did. Jimin closed the door gently and turned around to see Jungkook sprawled out on the soft black couch.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked with a slight worried tone in his voice since Jungkook has been way more tired than usual. Jungkook glared at Jimin before he sat up on the couch with a huff.

"Jaehyun wouldn't stop kicking..." He mumbled out cutely as he stared down at his stomach. Jimin gave Jungkook a sympathetic look and walked towards the couch and started to massage Jungkook's back. Jungkook moaned softly as he felt Jimin's hands work the tense muscles in his body, leaning into Jimin's touch as he closed his eyes to relax.

"Better?" Jimin asked after a decent amount of time passed from him massaging Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook shook his head making Jimin furrow his eyebrows.

"What else do you need?" Jimin asked softly as he played with Jungkook's hair. Jungkook tilted his head up, looking up at Jimin who was looking down at him with a worried gaze. Jungkook pursed up his lips which made Jimin chuckle softly at before he placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook hummed happily as they removed from each other's lips, staring up at Jimin with a smile as he giggled softly. Jimin grinned at Jungkook and gave him one more kiss on the forehead before he walked over to his desk and plopped down onto the black leather chair.

Jungkook pouted at the loss of warmth but he knew Jimin had to work so he stayed silent. Jungkook leaned into the softness of the couch that he was sitting on, nuzzling his face into it as he breathed in the scent of the furniture. He didn't know that he was dozing off until he felt something delicate land onto his body. He opened his heavy eyelids as best as he could and looked up at the blurry figure hovering over him.

"I love you..."

That's the last thing he heard before he fell into a deep sleep.

—————————————————————

"Please stop..."

Jungkook shifted in his sleep as he visioned the worst night of his life.

"Master! I'm begging you!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"A-ah~ master! Please~!"

Jungkook whimpered in his sleep, making Jimin look up from his computer screen.

"You fucking liar!"

"I do care about you!"

"Please! It feels weird!"

"I HATE YOU!"

Jungkook shot up on the couch, panting heavily, a thin layer of cold sweat sticking to his skin as he grabbed fistfuls of his hair, rocking himself as quiet sobs came out of his mouth. Jungkook's body tensed up when he felt a hand on his lower back making him panic as he harshly slapped the hand away.

"Don't touch me!" He screamed out. Jungkook couldn't see who he was talking to since his tears were blurring his vision but once he heard the familiar gentle voice, he immediately wrapped his arms around him.

"J-Jimin...I-I..." Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as he grasped his hands onto Jimin's shoulders. Jimin felt a pang of guilt in his chest because he knew Jungkook was dreaming about him because he heard Jungkook talking in his sleep. Jimin blinked away the tears that formed in his eyes and engulfed the young boy into a hug, shushing him as he rocked the both of them slightly.

Jungkook's breathing turned normal as he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin felt his chest tighten up as he tried to hold in the tears that were desperately trying to fall down. Jimin released a shaky breath before he loosened his grip on Jungkook making the brown haired boy remove his head from Jimin's shoulder to look at him.

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly at the sight of tears just barely hanging onto Jimin's eyes, cupping Jimin's face almost instantly as he wiped away the tears with his thumbs. Jimin smiled sadly before he removed Jungkook's hands from his face making Jungkook's heart drop at Jimin's saddened expression.

"J-Jimi-"

"I'm sorry..."

Jungkook shook his head and grabbed Jimin's hand tightly.

"I already told you... it's oka-"

Jimin laughed bitterly and looked into Jungkook's coffee colored eyes.

"How can you forgive me that easily?" Jimin thought.

Jungkook hesitantly sat on Jimin's lap and crossed his ankles behind Jimin. Jungkook noticed Jimin looking anywhere but Jungkook so the latter tilted his chin to make him look at him.

"Nothing in this whole world will never stop me from loving you..." Jungkook mumbled as he leaned in slowly. Jimin's breath hitched when he felt Jungkook's breath on his lips, causing him to blush as he stared into his brown orbs.

"I love you Park Jimin, and nothing will change my mind...."

Jimin's heart rose up at that as he felt a tear roll down his cheek, only to feel Jungkook wiping it away a few seconds later.

"And I love you...Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin mumbled before he placed his lips onto Jungkook's. The kiss wasn't rough, nor lustful, it was... filled with love. Jimin tilted Jungkook's chin up with his thumb and index finger as they continued to mold their lips together.

"What the fuck!?!"

Jungkook and Jimin's lips left each other's with a faint smack as their gaze travelled to the person standing near the office door.

"Jin..."

———————————————————————
(Time skip)

Jin and Jungkook sat inside Jin's car, the air filling with silence as Jungkook fiddled with his thumbs nervously. Jin has no idea of Jimin's and Jungkook's relationship so he felt hurt once he saw the two on the couch together. Jin had yelled at Jimin and grabbed Jungkook by the wrist and forced him inside the car to take him to his house.

"J-Jin Hyung?" Jungkook mumbled out nervously. Jin released a sigh, focusing on the road as he spoke, "You could've told me..."
Jungkook felt tears blur his vision in guilt once he heard those words but he blinked them away as he looked down at his feet in shame.

"I-I know..." he said as his voice cracked slightly.

Jin turned his car to the left and briefly looked at Jungkook before looking back at the road.

"I just..." Jin sighed again as he rubbed his temples.

"How long?" He asked.

"H-huh?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"How long has this been happening?" Jin spoke with a hint of anger in his voice.

Jungkook allowed the tears to fall down his cheeks as he spoke, "s-six months..."

Jin shook his head in dissatisfaction, "Why Jungkook? Honestly..."

Jungkook held his head down at the disappointment in Jin's voice, hiding his face so Jin wouldn't see his tears.

After a few long minutes of silence, Jin spoke.

"Does he know?"

Jungkook mumbled out a yes as he stared out the window, watching the cars near them zoom by since there was a lot of traffic.

"Do you love him?"

Jungkook wiped away his tears and smiled softly at all the things Jimin has done for him, remembering the day when he told him about Jaehyun, how he kisses him awake every morning, how he loves him.

Jungkook sniffled softly and opened his mouth to speak but he closed his mouth shut as his eyes widened at a huge red truck coming towards him.

"JIN-HYU-"

CRASH

—————————————————————
*runs away*

(Happy Valentine's Day! Who's single this year?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 559 16
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! CONTAINS: #MPREG #B×B #JIKOOK #BOY VIRGINAL #ABUSE #BOY PERIOD #BOTTOMJIMIN #TOPJUNGKOOK #NO SMUT #COMPLETED PLEASE READ AT...
851K 44.7K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
110K 4.1K 17
Short story Warnings Short chapters Mpreg Less dialogue Enjoy!
220K 12.9K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _________________________________________ There...