Our Promises | Selobert

By SillyPetals

I introduce to you a selobert story. Some things aren't canon in the story, and it is sorta like an Au also i... More

1: The Christmas Party
2. Escaping The Nightmares
3. Lost Together
5. Help Has Arrived
6. Just Us
7. Home At Last
8. Together
9. Love 🍋
10. Are You Really Sorry?
11. Waiting For You
12. The Message From The Fake
13. Burnt To Ashes
14. A Small Chat
15. Redemption Failure
16. Cold & Weak ⚠️
17. Friends? Friends.
18. Dreaming
19. No Fear
20. Code Yellow
21. An Unexpected Smile
22. His Return
23. After
24. With You
25. Seprate Ways🍋
25. Seprate Ways Two🍋🍋
26. Another View
27. Fallen For You
28. My Love And Affection
29. Letter Has Been Send
30. Fun With You All 🍋
31. The Rainy Day
32. Concern Rises
33. I Require Your Assistance
34. Hell Again ⚠️
35. Beginning Our Search For Selozar
36. Officer Albert At Your Service
37. The Two Friendly Witnesses
38. Hotel Night
39. His Call For Help
40. Back To Where It All Began
41. His Piece
42. I Miss Him
43. Leave Me Alone!
44. You're Blind
45. The Rise Of A Guardian ⚠️
46. We're Best Friends
47. Smile
48. Forgive Or Forget
49. Broken Shackles
50. Spes Nostra
51. We Need To Save Selozar
52. Midnight Tears
53. We're Coming
54. The Third One
55. I'm With You
56. Our Promises
57. Home At Last Again
58. It's Alright
59. Everything Will Be Okay
60. Best Friends Forever
61. Let Me Adore You
62. After All
63. Terror Of The Night
64. Delicious Surprises
65. Sweet Treat
66. Snowy Hearts
67. Merry Christmas
68. Memories
69. Make Me All Yours Again 🍋
70. The End Of A Adventure Is The Beginning Of Another
Thank You ❤️
The Story Continues On

4. Lost Together pt 2

1.6K 23 26
By SillyPetals

[3rd Pov]
At the forest

It was morning, at least what it looked like. It was pretty dark but especially cold. The fire has been off for a while already, they didn't really realize that.

Albert slept peacefully on the ground, but he then slowly woke up feeling a bit drowsy and uncomfortable sleeping on the hard ground. Albert sees light shinning on his face, It was a bit too bright but helpful. Albert then yawns resting for a bit more, he rested his head on something kinda warm, then he immediately notices he's wrapping something around his arms, he looks down to see what it was.
It was selozar, Sleeping peacefully and very quiet.

Albert immediately Blushes also shrieks quietly surprised to see that he slept with Selozar. It nearly gave him a heart attack. Although he didn't want to wake up Selozar by screaming from a surprise. Albert for a moment thought how peaceful Selozar looked like when he slept, he even admired him for a few seconds and let him sleep for a bit more as well.

Why does he look pretty adorable, Albert thought but until He sees that Selozar began to wake up slowly. Albert without hesitation quickly removes his arms around Selozars body, then turning to the other side acting if he was pretending to sleep.

Albert heard Selozar wake up by his soft yawning, he still pretended to sleep though. Selozar stood up then looked down at Albert "sleeping", he blushes away remembering that last night he went over to him because it got colder.

Selozar thought many things, "It felt so warm to be with him," or "It's been a while since something this great felt like."

Selozar attempted to wake up Albert from his slumberz "..five more minutes..." Albert mumbled, he was really good and faking to be asleep from what it looked like, Selozar sighs then smiled at him letting him sleep for a bit more not wanting to disturb his peace. "Maybe I'm not alone after all," he thought in his head, "maybe there's still hope for me."

Selozar waited patiently for Albert to wake up from sleeping. He didn't want to stare at Albert sleeping since it'll only feel embarrassing. So instead he just sat down on the floor, thinking mostly of many thoughts and possibilities that could happen being with him.

"Why do I feel so safe with him, and happy." Selozar then looked down at the ground with the snow melted thinking, "Is this love?..." After this thought of Selozars, he heard Albert wake up from behind. "h..-huh?...o h.. good morning.. Selozar," Albert says. Selozar smiled from his call, "um, good morning Albert." Selozar replied back to him before he said that he turns around seeing him.

Albert lazily then got up from the ground, "That was some good sleep not the best though." Albert said pretending to be fully awake already even though he already was and acted like nothing happened. "y-yeah.." Selozar says nodding in agreement. "so we should continue to get out of here, right?" Albert said.

Selozar quietly nodded at his question, Albert then gave his hand out to help selozar up from the ground. "O-Oh.." Selozar says a bit nervously, He then grabbed a hold of his hand and in a few seconds Albert helps Selozar to get up carefully.

They both get close to each other, for a moment the two gazed to each other's eyes. They both deeply stared more at each other's eyes not looking away for a second. "A-Albert..?" Selozar called out his name feeling half flustered. Albert then immediately got back to reality after he heard his name being called by Selozar. "R-Right, right sorry for that." He let's go of Selozars hand feeling blushy about it.

Albert awkwardly smiles at him, Selozar hid his small blush signing Albert they should start to walking more once again to get out of this place. Albert nodded at him then continuing to walk with Selozar not going too fast for him.

As they walk together Albert started a conversation with him, "Selozar, so if- When we get out of here, where would you go next after this?" Selozar stood in silence thinking how to answer that question. "I have no where else to go, so hopefully if you could maybe let me stay with you for a while.." He replied but then quickly added, "T-That is if you want!!.."

"You're welcome to stay at my house Selozar. Maybe.. We can live together for longer. You don't have to go anywhere else but our home," Albert says nervously. Selozar nodded agreeing with him but didn't think through it so much distracted from his kindness. "Y-Yeah.." He says as he walked next to him. "I-I actually have been feeling pretty lonely, I did needed some company around me." Albert said quietly and looked away from him to the snowy ground.

Selozar looks up at him, "I-I'll try to keep you happy then." Selozar says then smiling and blushing too.
Albert chuckled softly at his reply "Haha, thank you Selozar. You're just the sweetest person." Albert said which in a moment after he regret it. "Oh my god oh my god SWEETEST?! why did I say that!!" Albert thought in his mind feeling embarrassed from the name. Selozar blushes a lot from what Albert told him, it really meant a lot to him since he's always insulted.

While they're walking they saw an apple tree, they approached it getting closer to it knowing what it is. Selozar then saw an apple on the snowy ground, he picked it up. Selozar was nearly going to take a bite out of the apple but Albert stopped him by smacking it away from his mouth.

"Do not eat that one Selozar- the ones in the trees are way better. The ones on the ground might be spoiled don't eat it, please-" Albert says over explaining since he didn't want him to think he did that just to annoy him. Selozar then let's go of the red apple falling in the ground making a small noise. "Oh um t-thank you for warning me about it," Selozar said.

Selozar attempt to reach for an apple on a branch, but he wasn't tall enough to reach it. Albert saw his struggle to reach for the fruit. He reaches out for one apple and another apple for himself too. Albert tried to see which one looked better by the bits of sunlight since the leafs covered the sun. He then hands it over to Selozar after finally deciding the good choice for him. "Don't worry, I got you." Albert said smiling down at him. Selozar smiled back at Albert , then in a few seconds he grabbed the apple from Alberts hand carefully.

Selozar hungrily bit into the juicy apple he received from Albert, he did too then taking even more bites after the first one. Albert then finished eating his apple, it was tasty from what he thought in his head.
Selozar then saw Albert reach for more apples from the branch keeping it in his pocket from his hoodie.
"Just in case for later if we need more." Albert said to him, he grabbed how many he could fit in his pockets, about four fit inside his hoodie pocket.
"If you want another one you can ask for one before we leave here." Albert said to him. Selozar nodded at him, "yeah, I'll like another one." He mumbled quietly but Albert heard. Albert then reach out to the branch for another Apple for Selozar. He hands it over to Selozar. He thanks him after for his help. Albert nodded as in you're welcome to him.

They both continued to walk yet again, they walk even more together to find a way out of this woods or get any help from somebody. They stand a bit close to each other, smiling but hid them.

Through walking more they do see a few animals, not any dangerous ones. Which was great for the two otherwise they'll be in danger. Selozar felt pretty amazed by this, they all look so beautiful and pretty adorable. Selozar wasn't allowed to go outside, but soon he will discover more of the outside.

Selozar smiles looking forward seeing more snowy trees near, usually he'll look down as he walk but this time something had lifted up his spirit, Odd of how someone can changes someone's life. They proceeded to walk more. Selozar started a conversation this time asking a question to Albert. "Albert, do you think Alone will find us, even if we do leave this place?..." Selozar says worried and concerned for themselves. Albert didn't want to say yes or no to his question, he didn't knew the future of course, "I hope he doesn't," Albert said instead.
"I-I don't wanna be hurt again by h-him.." Selozar said lowering his voice sounding scared.

"Don't worry Selozar, I will protect you from now on." Albert gave a smile to Selozar letting him now everything is okay. Selozar smiled back at him cheering up and felt protected. "Albert, thank you. I-I.. lo-" before he could finish his sentence Albert and Selozar heard something in the bushes. This immediately startled Selozar thinking Alone has found them both, he hid behind Albert. The bushes stopped moving, "I-It was probably an animal doing that," Albert says in a fearful tone. After a few more seconds, it was reveal to be an harmless animal. Selozar then let's out sigh of relief that it wasn't him.
Albert looked over Selozar that hid behind him, "So what were you going to say?" Albert says curious.

Selozar then quickly shakes his head, "Oh it's nothing," Selozar said. Albert nodded at his respond understanding. They continue to walk yet again hoping they're not stopped this time. It didn't feel like they got any closer to the road or anything helpful. They felt even more lost but together they felt found in each other's eyes. The both search and search for any exit to the place, but nothing was found..

After looking around they saw a huge gap of light up ahead, Albert excitedly pointed at the light getting Selozars attention, "Look Selozar," Albert called out to him, Selozar saw ahead too there was light waiting for the two of them. They began to walk towards what looked like the exit.

They get closer to the light and once they finally got close enough they see a beautiful view. There was a small frozen lake with some trees around it. Albert smiled happily they finally found the exit to the woods. "We can be so close already!" Albert said in a cheerful tone. The two began to take a path that wasn't covered by any trees, This is the ending to be lost in the forest and the beginning to run away further somewhere called home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2K 66
⚠️Disclaimers⚠️ -I DONT HAVE ANY HATE TOWARDS KIRSTEN OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE BOOK ITS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY :( - I 100% RESPECT AND AD...
27.1K 390 37
18+|| complete / going through editing Albert goes through a rough situation and finally mets someone who he believes he loves! But he's hiding a lot...
2.3K 64 19
what could possibly happen after two people are introduced via mutual friends? it's weird to know that that first roblox video we did together was ac...
15.5K 184 41
SECOND EDIT AUG 2023: pls save urselves these are extremely cringe and fucked up ! pls forgive me EDIT DEC. 27th, 2021: my one shots are purely char...