67. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas yall, I love you and take care of yourselves please. Here is a special for you all, a little gift from me. (18874 word count)

[3rd Pov]
Adams House

Out of nowhere loud blasting music started playing out loud in the room, waking up Jake from the bed startled for his life feeling drowsy after some couple of seconds. The blasting music that played loud was actually a Christmas song that Adam put on his phone with a small speaker he had on a shelf.

"Rise and shine Jakey!" Adam said who had woken up hours ago, with the music playing loudly in the background with his phone in his hand. Jake stood up a little to late with Adam last night, he had slept longer but as for Adam he woke up pretty early today. His friend stared at him for some short seconds with the are you for real face. He looked pretty annoyed but at the same time calmed. "Seriously Mariah Carey?" Jake questioned a moment later of being quiet, looking at his friend that was in so much delightful joy. "You love this song and you know it." Adam said, who had on a oversized Christmas sweater color blue. It had a pattern in the color white which was reindeers, lines and shapes in pixels. Jake really thought it suits him, or just thought he looked nice in anything.

"I don't even listen to this song." Jake responded looking over at him with the warm blankets covering him, he still refused to get out of the bed. He actually was sleeping on Adams bed again since he offered too, Adam slept somewhere else obviously at least this time. "I can't hear you!" Adam says before he raises the volume up for his song, it really blasted out loud now than before.

Which he only lightly chuckled when the I just want you for my own came up because Adam was lip singing and pointing at him as he nodded his head. Being stupid and silly as usual Jake thought in his head. "You seriously want to get me up from the bed already?" Jake questioned when he turned the music down, raising an eyebrow at him. "Yeah!" Adam happily replied back, feeling so excited for Christmas Eve today. The four were actually gonna get together to celebrate the special day. The other two were back in their own house, assuming that they're both still sleeping on the bed or probably flirting already with each other.

"Fine I'll get up now." Jake finally said, getting out of the bed after he took off the blankets off of himself. "Oh you don't have to make the bed, because I'll do it later for you. Just c'mon already!" Adam says since he saw Jake was about to make the bed, which he questioned if he was sure about that and the response was a nod. "Alright then."

Jake followed after Adam out of his room, which he took him over to his living room and it oddly felt awkward in a way. "You're too excited..." Jake commented, glad to see his friend is looking so happy right now. "Well that's because I get to spend Christmas with you all" He continued to feel so much cheer and joy without a stop to it.

"Oh and I did get you this so you can wear it over there at Alberts house!" Jake honestly had forgotten a bit that today the four were gonna spend time together in Alberts house for Christmas today. Adam grabbed a neatly folded sweater on the couch, revealing it over to Jake. Instead of looking at it, he looked at Adam for some couple of seconds. Until he quickly had his vision down on it. "O-Oh you got me clothes!" Jake said then took it when Adam handed it over to him, including pants and Christmas shirt too. Which he stared at it for a brief moment, his eyes shining from the gift he received. "You want me to wear t-this? F-For me?..."

"Yeah and you don't have to put it in, I just thought it would look cool on you." Adam told him, turning around and walked somewhere else saying he's gonna go get something but first he needed his coat to get ready. "Don't you want to see me change?" Jake laughed slightly as he felt a heart warming feeling in him. "I'm not quite sure, maybe tonight." He heard his friend laugh somewhere in another room he was in currently from his own reply. "I'm gonna go put something in the car, though are we taking mines or yours?" Adam asked loudly a moment later. "Uhh... mine I guess."