3. Lost Together

[3rd Pov]
At The Road

Albert and selozar both ran away from the house. The two boys sprint together away. They don't look back anymore, they just keep on moving forward without trying to trip. Since they both ran very quickly, it took shorter than twenty minutes like Albert had to walk yesterday to the house.

They both see Alberts car, but they were near out of breath tired of all the running. They quickly speed walk over to the car, but something is definitely Wrong with it from what they can see. It was damaged, the windows are shattered and all the tires are flatten. Albert felt shock and pissed about it too. "oh my god, My Freaking Car." Albert said angrily.

Selozar quietly looked down, "I'm so sorry," Selozar said sadly. Albert then let's out a sigh letting the anger wash away, "It's alright, it's not your fault." He said, Albert gave another trustful smile yet again to him. Selozar sees his smile and after that he blushed but hid it by looking away somewhere else.

Albert notices a tiny bit of his blushing but changes the subject really quickly knowing they have to move on, "we better keep going, I'm going to use gps on my ph-" Albert checks in his pockets for his phone but it's not in there. He checks the front pockets then the back pockets and his hoodie pocket and nothing found. "I-I Swear I left my phone in my pocket, mother of god I dropped it didn't I." Albert said and continued to rage more but tried calming down.

Albert looks around, "well maybe I might remember where to go, it is a long way in car but it will take longer walking." Albert said.

Selozar smiled but stood quiet still not saying anything. Albert look down at the road surrounded by the trees. "we should follow the road, until we find something maybe help of course." Albert says trying to get a good look if there's anything down, but nothing clearly can be seen but snow.

They both tiredly ran yet again leaving the car behind, Albert did like the car But there is much more important things to worry about, for example Selozar he really worried for him. He is just So important to Albert. Selozar made him feel happy, and excited about life getting to see him but now that he can get his freedom, he could help him through.

They continue to run but then selozar stopped, he felt too exhausted for running so much already.
Albert stopped too, he noticed that Selozar looked tired. He then comforts Selozar checking on him. "Hey, Selozar Are you okay?" Albert said looking down at Selozar.

Selozar nodded at Alberts question in response. "y-yeah.." he said talking more with him. Albert felt happy by that, "Thats g-good, once we arrive to home, I'll bandage up your wounds." Albert said looking at him. Selozar tilts his head in confusion wondering what he meant by that. "home?...I don't have one anymore.." Selozar says.

"my home, our home." Albert explained to Selozar about going back to his house with him. He was giving permission to let Selozar live with him when they'll arrive home since he had nowhere else to go. "O-Oh... Alright, home with You." Selozar said smiling afterwards. he smiled gently back at him.
God damn it he's too cute, Albert thought to himself.

The two of them continued on but instead of running they walked still getting away. Maybe Alone wasn't a good runner, Albert thought in his head as he walks.

They walk together but this time they didn't held hands since they didn't ran no more. The two did walk next to each other, closely too. They stood in silence too as they walked, Albert stared at the sky also the trees sometimes and as for Selozar, he just stared at the ground.