60. Best Friends Forever

[3rd Pov]
Alberts Home

Albert and Selozar left into their room already to sleep peacefully as the other two were just in the living room discussing some things out together trying their best to not make a lot of noise.

"So it's finally all over now. Everything." Jake said sitting next to Adam on the couch just staring at the dark screen of the tv screen. "Yeah, we'll finally get to do things together just like we said before." Adam said happily and optimistic for their future together. "Yeah it really is happening." Jake responded leaning down on the armrest. "We better take down the cameras before all of that though, Albert badly wanted to kill us."

"Pftt- haha that was so horrible from what we saw the last time." Adam laughed softly. "Oh no, don't even remind me of all that." Jake said half disgusted from what he saw but he laughed a little with Adam. "Our idea together seemed good, it really was helpful at the end." Adam complimented. "We probably won't need it anymore though."

"You're right. We also don't have to watch over the two anymore now that it seems all safe and peaceful." Jake said feeling a little unsure of that for a moment. "Well it's not entirely peaceful, there still could be trouble out there." He adds in. "It does feel like it is with you." Adam says, having his vision over to him smiling happily. "Sure whatever." Jake replied, feeling some unknown feeling right now looking away when he got his vision to Adam. "What are we gonna do now though?" Adam asked him a couple of seconds later when he noticed he acted off for a little moment.

"Tell nobody about what just happened." Jake said very seriously. "May I ask you why?" Adam questioned over to him getting curious. "Because they're only gonna make fun of us both." He answers his question. "Since we sometimes make fun of them, or most of the times."

"Well we both didn't mean to do it, that is just on Rust. H-He did it." Adam said to him, a hint of concern in his voice. "What is he anyways?" Jake questioned Adam curiously. "Because he seems like a little bitch to me." Adam gasped softly at what Jake dared to say out loud. "He can still be watching us! Though I don't think he would like to be around with the good things happening now. Right?..." Adam said, beginning to feel extremely concerned now that they're being watched by him right now having the conversation. "I mean he doesn't really need to help us right now, everything is good now and that's... good with you." Jake responded, optimistically. "Have you ever actually seen Rust, like in face to face?" He whispered out to him a couple of seconds later, only making himself feel tense again. "I have not seen him, Albert has except he's never seen his face." Adam replied whispering to him back. "Oh, but really what do you think he is?" Jake says to Adam whispering it carefully. "Albert and I don't know at all, we've have investigate once but it didn't went well..." He replied back being quiet. "Though so far I think he is-" Suddenly Adam stopped his sentence, they both heard some shuffling in the background. They felt their fears rising up immediately, so Jake thought of something quickly.

"Yes, we should make breakfast together!" Jake said quickly standing up from the couch, stretching his arms out a little. "I deeply agree with you Adam, sounds good with you too!" He backup a plan to not get murdered by Rust. Of course Adam got the idea and went along with it, only sounding very stupid as well for Jake. "Yes thank you for agreeing with me Jake, sounds good making breakfast with you especially." Adam said, though something was strange about his sentence. "W-While we're at it, we should make some breakfast too for the o-others once t-they wake up!" He added in his sentence in a quick rush.

Jake stared over at Adam, giving him the face of are we really fucking doing this. In response Adam nodded his head, but slowly knowing there is a camera in the living room right now watching the two. "Alright then!" Jake said, acting to be very happy and excited but in reality he just wanted to leave the house with Adam. Then he heads over to the kitchen to start making breakfast with his dearest friend.