25. Seprate Ways Two🍋🍋

[um...Yes What Happens After...well more lemon. 3rd Pov CouGH]

"mmh..Yeah." Albert said then kissed Selozar on his lips, he strokes the hair of Selozar once more again too. His hands next slowly travel down to the waist of Selozar feeling his warm body, as he did this he continues to kiss Selozar on the lips. But Soon enough to turn into a tongue kiss.

Alberts tongue danced with Selozars own, their tongues twirl together until Selozar gets defeat by him taking control again.

He pulls away seconds after he had enough of this action, "my angel," He said in a husky tone and pulled Selozar closer for more affection, Selozar too wanted that so he gets closer to him but hesitated for a moment feeling too shy to.

His hands then land on Selozars small thigh, a second later he stroked his thigh for a bit, of course this made him feel flustered and all blushy.
His member gets excited a bit when Albert had touched him. He removes his hand and plops to the floor, on his knees to the floor.

He softly strokes the inner thigh of Selozar and gave soft kisses on them too. He dangerously gets closer to Selozars member but stopped. Albert wanted to see his adorable expression, but at the same time he wanted to hear his screaming moans but had control of himself For Now.

He whispered nice and sweet things to him, about it's going to be okay, you're beautiful and makes sure if it is okay for him. Of course he nodded to his question embarrassed about it after looking away.

He continued on with his dirty actions and took a hold of Selozars shaft which made him feel even more blushy than before. He softly gave strokes to his shaft soon earned moans from Selozar. This time he didn't attempt to hide his moans from Albert,
"a-ahh.."

He still went on to pump his shaft, till he next licks Selozars shaft up to the tip. "A-AH!" He moaned loudly. "A-Albert!"
Albert slowly sucks on his sensitive tip then he added more of Selozars member into his warm mouth. Selozar a second later already covered his mouth with his hand, feeling very embarrassed scream all over again from pleasure, in front of Albert.

"m-mhm.." he tried to hide his moans his best with his hand. Albert continued on to lick Selozars tip licking the precum, and deep throated his member afterwards. "MH!~"
Selozar nearly came till Albert slowed down a bit sucking him off, Albert looked up at Selozar with his member still in his mouth deeply. Of course Selozar quickly looked away from Albert caught staring with his hand on his mouth feeling too embarrassment to make eye contact with him.

Albert had a small noticeable smirk and continued to deep throat Selozars member deeper, not once Albert never stopped with this dirty action Not even a complain is heard from him while he did this to Selozar.
Albert then pulled away, which made Selozar stop moaning from pleasure and whimper from the loss. "Y-You're okay, Selozar?" Albert checks on him being gentle at first. He nods in response then finally looked down at Albert innocently, gazing at his eyes. "Y-You want me to continue?" Albert asks nicely.
"P-Please," Selozar says shyly and continued to hide himself from Albert, being embarrassed for his life.

Albert of course continued to stroke Selozars member and licks the tip a couple of times then deep throating it back again.

The dominant male just went on to give him pleasure till Selozar finally came with a muffled loud moan onto his hand. "M-MH!!~" Selozar releases his warm seed into the throat of Albert and his legs shake from the pleasure he had felt. Albert gulped down the warm cum from Selozar he had received.
Albert takes away Selozars member from his mouth then, a bit of cum dripped from his mouth down to his chin. He licks his lips clean and wipes off the cum from his chin a second later. "you're so adorable My Selozar," Albert says.