7. Home At Last

[3rd Pov]
Driving

After that Selozar was calm down by Albert. "Woah- are you two okay?" Asked the driver trying to pay attention to the road as she checks up on the two.

"Um, yeah- just some small issues going on. That is all." Albert said not trying to reveal there was a fucking murder near by and close enough to hurt the two. "Oh- alright?" Said the driver, though they're  a bit suspicious of Albert and Selozar the way they acted.

Albert sighs looking outside the window almost every minute or so, he apparently is scared Alone could be near somehow. Not because Alone could hurt him but, Alone hurting Selozar. He does not want Selozar go through anything ever again, he had enough of the pain in his life.

Albert had been holding Selozars hand for a while, Selozar didn't want to let go at all. He knows that he'll be protected by Albert, he'll be safe around him too just like he said to him.

Sometime Later.  . .

They've been driving for a moment already till they finally arrived home. "Oh thank for the ride.. uh" Albert said not knowing the drivers name, until they finally reveal it. "It's Mizu," she said that she smiled to the two. "Oh, alright Mizu. Thank you have a goodnight!" Albert said, "You too" Mizu responded to him.

Then a second later she drives away somewhere. Albert then grabs the hand of Selozar not so harshly, he leads him to his front door of his house. He digs around his pocket but only to feel nothing, he checks his other pocket, yet nothing again for the second time.

I must of dropped it when I was running away from Alone, Albert thought in his mind. Though he thought there was still hope since he had a extra key hidden. Albert checks under his doormat as Selozar watched him feeling curious of what he's doing.

Albert next unlocks the door, he opens the door all the way wide open, as Selozar walks into the house Albert closes the door behind, and turn on the lights as well getting a much better view of the place for Selozar to see.

All of a sudden In the distance there is meowing heard, there's two cats just walking towards Albert and Selozar as well. "Aw, it's Leo and Kimmy. Are you two still awake?" Albert said petting them both. Albert picks up Kimmy leaving the plastic bag down on the floor, and next introduces the two cats to Selozar.

"This is Kimmy, and the other one is named Leo. Do you want to pet them?" Albert asked him holding his cat Kimmy over to Selozars face.

Selozar without hesitation pets Alberts head instead of the cat. He pets Alberts head just messing up his fluffy hair. Albert slightly laughed at this, "pfft- I meant the cat!" Albert shoved the cat playfully to Selozars face closer.

Selozar removes his hand away from Alberts head then over to the cat, Kimmy. He pets him causing Kimmy to purr. For Albert it looked pretty cute, not only his cat but Selozar as well. He took a moment to admire the two smiling. He gives Kimmy over to Selozar after that. Selozar carefully held Kimmy in his hands not knowing what to do with the cat now. Albert takes off his hoodie hanging it up, he then picks up his plastic bag again he carried.

"Just follow me." Albert said, he walks up the stairs with Selozar following behind, and Kimmy included doo. Albert takes him over to the dinning room. In there was just a white table with four seats that were the color white. Selozar then leaves Kimmy down on the floor gently. He sees Albert sit down on one of the chairs, so he sits down on the other side of the table feeling sorta lost.