59. Everything Will Be Okay

[3rd Pov]
Alberts Home

"Now that you're here Jake and Adam, I'd like to ask you something very important." Albert said getting both of their attention over to him. "What is it Albert?" Adam said then patiently waited for his reply until he saw Alberts facial expression. He looked mad but at the same time it was taken over by embarrassment. "Where are the freaking cameras hidden at?" Albert asked, over to the two friends.

"O-Oh um... about that!" Adam squealed out suddenly remembering things, as well for Jake screaming inside for his life. "We sorta put them up to watch over both of you." Jake said over to Albert giving an explanation for that. "I didn't ask you two why, i-it's obvious why you did it." Albert responded, having his hands hold Selozars hand gently. "We'll take them down later, it feels too early." Jake said then a moment after feeling half drowsy.

"How long have they've been up though?..." Albert asked the two feeling concerned and extremely worried for Selozar. "D-Don't worry about it!" Adam only replied, having his vision look somewhere else besides Albert and Selozar. Albert felt a little suspicious of the two, but didn't decide to investigate them. "Whatever.." He glared quietly to the two. "I better talk to Rust about whatever just happened to you two." Albert said a moment after changing the subject. "N-No!" Jake shrikes out to him, which Albert looked at him strangely for a second. "..I-I mean I think Adam and I should talk to him instead." He slightly changes his voice tone softer. "Aren't you two afraid of him?" Albert asked getting Selozar a little close to him ready to flirt with him at any second again. "No." They both lie in response.

"Fine then, you can talk to him or message him instead." Albert replied, having Selozar in his hands carefully getting him closer. "Are you feeling alright Selozar?" Albert turned down at him asking him the question. In response he nodded his head, then hugged Albert getting clingy again. Albert hugged him back immediately and happily saying some sweet things to him. "Aw you're so cute and angelic." Albert complimented smiling at him softly. "Do you want to go back to sleep now?" Albert asked him as Adam closed the front door locking it. "With you." Selozar only responded back in a soft tone. "Of course." Albert says as he gently kissed Selozars forehead for affection, next he stroked his hair asking another question before he pulled away from the hug. "Do you need anything else?" Selozar replied by shaking his head as a no. "Alright then Selozar."

"I'll take Adam home I guess." Jake said over to the two. "Nah he should stay here for a little while, for you though." Albert said as he gazed in Selozars eyes, intertwining hands with him too. "Do you want to stay here for a little?" Jake asked over to Adam. "I do not really know... that's if you want me to stay here right now." He responded sounding unsure for a moment and tense. "Yeah, it would be great to have you here." Jake happily said. "Really?" Adam asked but then suddenly Jake looked at Albert who only stared still intertwining hands with Selozar smirking at him. "Yeah because I'm not a bad f-friend, I'm just being nice only!" He replied then getting his vision back to Adam quickly.

"Bitch." He muttered grumpy. "Are you tired or something? You aren't like this with me all the time." Adam asked him curiously then kept on asking more questions. "Are you feeling better, what about your injury?" He asked calmly. "It is gone somehow, I still feel uncomfortable after everything though even if I feel a little better.." Jake replied staring shamefully in embarrassment down to the floor. "Well then you two can do whatever you two want to do, do each other maybe. I'm going back to sleep with my Selozar." Albert said happily but flirted with him for a little more again. "Mine." He says as he gently kissed his cheek happily then smiled more after that. "I'm yours." Selozar responded quietly through embarrassed because the two friends are standing there acting disgusted as a joke also mocking their movements they did for a few seconds.

"They're just jealous that they don't have what we have." Albert said giving one last kiss on Selozars lips again. "Let's go back to bed already, okay?" Albert said gently to him. "O-Okay." He nodded his head replying back. "Well bye for now, I don't feel like waking up until I want to." Albert said to the two then began to walk over to his room holding Selozars hand carefully that followed along behind him quietly.