How Will Our Love Survive (Se...

By NickJonasHasMyHeart

The boys of Big Time Rush are on their first world tour! And it's also Kendrah and Logan's anniversary! When... More

Prologue
Big Time Audition
Photo shoot/Pool Beatdowns
Tour Bus Tension/Anniversary Planning
Hotel room drama
Anniversary Surprises
Misunderstandings
Ultimate Betrayal
How Could You pt 1
How Could You Pt 2
Cheerleading Competition
Truth Hurts
Club Drama pt 1
Club Drama pt 2
Goodbyes and Rough Roadtrips
Date From Hell
Telling the Truth and Punishments
Betrayal and Fear
Welcome Home Drama
Confessions and Consequences
Logan to the Rescue
Unexpected News
Testing the Waters
Its Time/ Fighting
Hard Conversations and Welcome Home
Rough Duets and Sick Baby
Guilt and Coming Together
Mood Swings and Prison Visit Nightmare
Trials and Justice Served
Celebrations and Moving Out Conversations
Rough Band Meeting and House Hunting
Roleplaying and Honest Anger
Experiment Gone Wrong
Get Off Me
Sexual Massage
Broken Promises/Angry Goodbye

Roadtrip Confessions

28 1 0
By NickJonasHasMyHeart

Lucy's P.O.V.

Today's the day finally Kendrah and I will get time off work to go spend a weekend with our boys. Ok well Kendrah will I've already made a few trips to see them but that's because Logan and I have been secretly having sex. Don't judge me I know it's wrong ok. "Hey you all packed and ready to go" Kendrah asks as she walks out of her room dressed with her suitcases. "Hell yes you ready to hit the road" I ask excitedly as I grabbed my suitcase and my phone. "Yep let's do this" Kendrah says as she grabs her car keys and we head out of our apartment.

Just as we had gotten off the elevator and we were heading to the lobby entrance, Jett the despicable creep decided to grab Kendrah around her waist. "Hey babe where are you going" Jett says smirking as he kisses her neck. "Don't call me that, and far away from you twerp so get the fuck off me ugh" Kendrah says coolly as she stepped on his foot and slapped him in the face. "Jett just fuck off for once" I say angrily as I shoved him away from us and walked us out to the parking lot. "Definite highlight to this trip will be getting away from that jerk for a few days" Kendrah says scoffing as we loaded our stuff into the trunk and got in her car.

"True just forget about him and let's focus on seeing our amazing boyfriends" I say smiling as Kendrah starts backing out of the parking lot. "Your right besides I got my anniversary to think about anyway" Kendrah says grinning as she drives. "Exactly and knowing Logan he's got something amazing planned for you two" I say winking. After about four hours into our drive, I started feeling really nauseous which I knew was from my morning sickness. "Kendrah could you pull over please" I asked as I hunched over in my seat. "Yeah sure" Kendrah says as she finds a Denny's and parks in a spot. Once she stopped, I bolted out of the car and ran into the bathroom fast.

I heard Kendrah walk in after I had started throwing up in the toilet and felt her come pull my hair back. "Lucy are you ok" Kendrah asks concerned as she rubs my back while I wiped my mouth. "Y-yeah I'm fine I-I guess I-I just got a l-little carsick" I stuttered as I got up off the ground. "Are you sure that's all it is Luce because you've been getting nauseous for months.... if I didn't know better I'd think you were pregnant" Kendrah says giggling a little. Damn it... time to reveal one of my biggest secrets to her. "That's because I am pregnant..." I say sighing as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Oh my god are you serious" Kendrah asks as she looks at me shocked. I just stayed quiet as I nodded my head and looked at the floor. "I'm about six months along actually" I whispered. "Wow um congratulations I guess but why didn't you tell me until now" Kendrah asks as she hugs me and smiles. "Because your going to hate me when I tell you who the father is" I say as I kicked the ground. "What do you mean" Kendrah asks as she grabs my hand squeezing it. "You think I'm having James's baby right" I ask as I looked up at her.

"Well yeah why wouldn't I I mean he is your boyfriend" Kendrah says laughing a little. "True... but he's not the only person I've slept with..." I say in a hinting way then squeezed her hand again. It took a few minutes until it dawned on her who I was referring to before she pulled her hand away from me and looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh my god.... your having Logan's baby aren't you... Kendrah asked in a sad voice and I saw tears forming in her eyes. I didn't know what to say because the look on her face broke my heart so I just nodded my head and stared at the ground again.

"I... what... oh my god I'm gonna be sick" Kendrah says as she runs out of the bathroom with tears running down her face. "Kendrah wait!" I yelled frantically as I caught up with her outside Denny's and grabbed her arm. "Let go of me you lying bitch" Kendrah says coolly as she tries yanking her arm away from me but I just held it tighter. "No not until we talk about this please just hear me out" I begged as I gave her a puppy face. "What's there to talk about, your pregnant with me boyfriends baby and you've been lying to me about it for months... how could you" Kendrah says sniffling as she yanks her arm away from me and wipes her face.

"I'm so sorry ok I should've told you before now but I was afraid of how you'd react and I didn't wanna hurt you again" I say apologetically as I rubbed her back. "Don't touch me and how the hell do you think I feel now Lucy" Kendrah says angrily as she pushes me away from her. "I'm sorry ok if I could go back and change this I would but I can't" I say sincerely as I tried hugging her but she stepped back. "Don't come near me right now... I can't believe this is happening" Kendrah says with her voice cracking as she paces on the sidewalk. I should've kept my mouth shut but I ended up saying the stupidest thing ever.

"Logan, James, and I should've just told you from the very beginning" I say then put my hand over my mouth. "Excuse me... James knew about this" Kendrah asks as her jaw drops. "Yes... he found out when he overheard me telling Logan before they left for the tour" I say feeling a knot in my stomach. "Just great so all three of you have been lying to me for months awesome" Kendrah says sarcastically as she gives me a dark glare. "We can talk more about this while we get something to eat come on" I say as I grabbed her arm pulling her to the Denny's entrance.

"Forget it I'm not going anywhere with you traitor" Kendrah says coldly as she yanks her arm away from me again. "Kendrah please we've been driving for hours and I know your hungry to so let's just get some food ok" I pleaded with her. "Fine whatever just keep your hands off me" Kendrah says frowning as she storms back into the restaurant. Once we got sat down at our table, Kendrah got up to go to the bathroom again so I took that opportunity to call James. "Hey there gorgeous you caught me just before I was going to bed what's up" James says softly as he answers his phone. "Just thought I would give you a heads up, Kendrah just found out about my pregnancy" I say getting straight to the point.

"Oh my god I was afraid of this happening... how did she take it" James asks concerned. "She's hurt and angry which I don't blame her for... um my big mouth also told her that you've known the whole time to" I admitted shamefully. "You did what! Damn it Lucy..." James says a little angrily. "I'm sorry ok I didn't mean to it just came out" I say sniffling a little. "It's ok I know you didn't... is Kendrah there I wanna talk to her" James says sighing a little. "Yeah she's just coming back from the bathroom hold on.... James wants to talk to you sweetie" I say as I hand her my phone. Kendrah just frowns as she takes my phone and puts it to her ear.

Kendrah's P.O.V.

"Hello" I say with edge in my voice. "Hey princess" James says smoothly. "Nice try but sweet talking me isn't getting you off the hook for lying idiot" I say coolly. "Ok I know your angry and you have every right to be, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I was trying to protect you from being hurt like I was" James says soothingly. "And how do you think I feel now James" I say softly as I sniffled. "I'm really really sorry, please don't be mad at me" James pleaded. "I'll think about it" I say sarcastically. "That's all I'm asking, so we're ok for right now" James asks hopefully.

"I guess so... I gotta go cuz I'm really tired" I say sighing. "Ok honey get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning I love you babygirl" James says sweetly. "I love you to jackass goodnight" I say scoffing as we both hung up and I handed Lucy her phone back. "So are you and James ok" Lucy asks as she finished ordering her food. "We will be" I say as I looked at the menu then ordered my food. "What about us, are we still ok" Lucy asks as she reaches for my hand but I snatched it back. "What do you think" I say fiercely as I glared at her. "I think I'll keep my mouth shut right now" Lucy says quietly as our server brought our drinks then walked away. "Good idea" I say as I rolled my eyes and sipped my soda.

After we finished eating and paid for our meal, we walked back out to my car quietly. "Do you want me to drive" Lucy asks as I leaned on the door yawning. "Sure whatever let's just go" I say annoyed as I tossed her my keys and got in the passengers side slamming my door shut. "Kendrah I know your furious right now and I don't blame you whatsoever but can we please talk" Lucy says as she backs out of the parking lot and starts driving. "I'm not in a talking mood so just do me a favor and leave me the hell alone right now" I say angrily as I crossed my arms and looked out the window. Lucy just stayed silent as we drove for another two hours before she stopped at a gas station.

"I'm gonna go fill up your tank and get a snack do you want anything" Lucy asks as she pulls up to one of the pumps and parks. "I'll take a Pepsi and a chocolate bar thanks" I say as I ran my fingers through my hair. "No problem be right back" Lucy says as she grabs her wallet and waddles inside the gas station. I just sat in the car thinking about my conversation with Lucy and was still trying to process everything when Lucy walked back out with a solemn look on her face. "What's wrong" I asked curiously as I took my drink and snack from her.

"I was grabbing a few magazines to read on our trip and this one was on sale thought you would wanna see it" Lucy says as she tosses me one of the magazines. As I looked at it my jaw dropped when I saw the picture that was set up of Jett and I kissing on the cover. "This is not happening right now" I mumbled to myself as Lucy got back in the car after she finished pumping gas. "So what are you going to do" Lucy asks as she drives again. "Make sure that no one else ever sees this" I say as I frantically stuffed the magazine into the very bottom of my duffle bag. Great start to my vacation ha not!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 2 20
A fun night at a big time rush concert turned disastrous and what happened to me and my friends. There is gonna be some drama and sweet moments but a...
7.3K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...
132K 4K 59
Olivia Munson, is Hollywood's next break out female solo artist coming out of Rocque Records in years. That's just until Gustavo and Kelly comes back...
10.5K 302 21
Sequel to Bite My Tongue. Almost five years have passed, and now Logan and James are coming across each other again. And the appearance of James make...