Musical Alchemy Oneshot

By 2-Lett2304

Short stories and oneshots of my OC, Judy Pot and our favorite alchemist Varian. Ideas and Plots are welcome... More

Judy Profile
One- Dress
Two- Fever
Three- Pox
Four- Liar
Five- AU
Six- Stutter
Seven- Roxanne
Eight- Miraculous
Nine- New Element
Ten- Malice
Eleven- First Meeting
Twelve- Lovebirds
Thriteen- Nightmare
Fourteen- Spiderman
Fifteen- Goodbye for Now
Sixteen- Angelic Voice
Seventeen- Aftermath
Eighteen- First Song
Nineteen- GenderMix
Twenty- Wedding
Twenty One- Blood
Twenty Two- Babies
Twenty Three- Daydream
Twenty Four- Dark Kingdom
Twenty Five- Massage
Twenty Six- Phantom of the Opera
Twenty Seven- Capture
Twenty Eight- Real Happiness
Twenty Nine-Parents
Thirty- Princess
Thirty One-AU part 2
Thirty Two- Heaven's Light/Hellfire
Thirty Three- Reunited
Thirty Four- Moondrop
Thirty Five- Hero vs Villain
Thirty Six- Siren
Thirty Seven- Picture Show
Thirty Eight-Distraction
Thirty Nine- World will Remember
Forty- Reversion
Forty One- Tragedy
Forty Two- Reborn
Forty Three- World will Remember us
Forty Four- Date
Forty Five- Full Moon
Forty Six- Belle
Forty Seven- She's Mine
Forty Eight- First Zing
Forty Nine- Red
Fifty- Stories
Fifty One- I Do
Fifty Two- Hide and Seek
Fifty Three- To the Bride
Fifty Four- Spooky Scary
Fifty Five- Simply
Fifty Six- Old Friend
Fifty Seven- Meet the Dad
Fifty Eight- Rewrite our Stars
Fifty Nine- Spy Fail
Sixty- Overprotective
Sixty One- Be There
Sixty Two- Angel
Sixty Three- Birthday
Sixty Four- Slipper
Sixty Five- Bully
Sixty Six- Proposal
Sixty Seven- Nutcracker pt. 1
Sixty Eight- Pregnant
Sixty Nine- Love Again
Seventy- Gift of Magi
Seventy One- Nutcracker pt. 2
Seventy Two- Skating
Seventy Three- Nutcracker pt. 3
Seventy Four- Mommy Kiss Santa Claus
Seventy Five- Dream
Seventy Seven- Laws of Love
Seventy Eight- Trial/In Her Eyes
Seventy Nine- Hero vs Villain 2
Eighty- Sleeping Beauty
Eighty One- Day of Hearts
Eighty Two- Big Bad
Eighty Three- Words Hurt
Eighty Four- Soulmates
Eighty Five- Alpha and Omega
Eighty Six- Chase
Eighty Seven- Angels and Devils
Eighty Eight- Big Hero 6
Eighty Nine- Toxication
Ninety-Swimming
Ninety One- Alchemist
Ninety Two- First Meeting- Alternative
Ninety Three- Alchemy
Ninety Four- Pain
Ninety Five- First Date
Ninety Six-Tired
Ninety Seven-The Argument
Ninety Eight- Judy's Song

Seventy Six- Jealousy

532 10 21
By 2-Lett2304

(Today, Rapunzel want to throw a dance contest, winner will get to be the guest of honer of the ball after the contest. All are signing up, some are in solo, some in duo and rest are in groups. Even Monty join in. But the two who aren't joining are Judy and Varian. For two reasons, one, Judy have a stage fright when facing a kingdom of crowds. and two, Varian doesn't like dancing. So they are out of the question. With Judy, she and Odette are in Corona, getting ingredients for her mother baking and cooking. After all, Scarlett been baking more pastry for Varian each time Judy visit him. Judy let out a smile of this, happy she have all she need. She walk out, when she bump into someone.)

Judy: Oh, sorry about that.

Voice: No need.

(Before her, is a teen boy, maybe two years older than her, his skin is pale, dark black not like Varian, brown eyes and dressed like a prince. Judy look at him.)

Judy: Are you new?

Person: Hmm? Oh, no just visiting. I'm William, William White. And you are m'lady?

Judy: Judy, Judy Pot. I'm just staying here for a while.

Wiliam: A traveler are you?

Judy: Uh yeah. I better get going, mom want them for tonight dinner.

(She turn to walk away from him, heading to the inn. But William stop her path with a charming smile.)

William: You know, I really wanted to join the dance contest.

Judy: Well go. Who's stopping you?

(She walk around him, but block her path.)

William: But I really need a dance partner for it. You look like someone with a step in her.

Judy: Oh ho ho, no way. I don't dance around a kingdom of crowds, i have a stage fright of that. And i rather not take part of it. So you better find someone who can dance with you.

(Again she walk around him, but he block her path again. Judy groan of this. Coming to Corona, Varian is in need of supplies for his new invention. He was looking forward to showing Judy it, cause he know how much Judy give him support to his work and that's what he love about her. He walk around the corner, happy with a smile, when he see Judy with William. His smile turn into a confusion frown. His eyes widen and jaws dropped. Judy roll her eyes.)

Judy: If I join your stupid dance, will you leave me alone?

William: (take her hand) What m'lady want.

(He kiss it. Varian narrow his eyes at them, teeth gridded and growling. William walk away from her. Judy let out a sigh of relief.)

Judy: Geez, what a creep.

(She walk away to head back to the inn. Varian follow her. Judy gave her mother the ingredients. And walk out to join William. Varian follow her. The two are in the castle gate. Varian watch her join in the contest with William, who is by her side. He growl through his teeth, not liking him with her. He is close to breaking the crate.)

Voice: Varian?

(Varian heard a voice behind him. He turn around and see Cassnadra dressed in her lady in waiting outfit and arms cross, she was staring at him.)

Cassandra: What are you doing?

Varian: Uh..n-nothing..

Cassandra: Yeah. I thought you don't want to partake in the dance contest.

Varian: I don't. I'm not here to dance.

(Cassandra look at the way he was looking, and see Judy with William as they practice dancing. Cassandra gets it and smirk.)

Cassandra: Are you sure you're here because of the White family visiting?

Varian: The White family?

Cassandra: Helena White, a widow mother of two. William and Shanti. She, her children and Lisha, their aunt, are visiting here for the ball after the contest. What you are looking at is William.

Varian: That's the guy? (scoff) (watching them) He look like a ripoff of a prince. And his skin, what is he? Snow White? He can scare off the seven dwarfs.

Cassandra: (chuckle) You're so jealous.

(He turn to face her.)

Varian: I am not jealous! I am... uh...making a comment of him? I mean, Judy isn't really gonna dance with him, is she? She have stage fright when it comes to big crowds. She doesn't care for royal status and let be reasonable here, i mean, he's nothing but a totally ripoff.

(He turn around fast to watch them. William wrap his arms around Judy from behind. Varian growl in anger.)

Varian: I just wanna rip him to pieces and turn him into fertilizes for the crops.

Cassandra: That means you're jealous.

Varian: (face her) I am not jealous!

Cassandra: Uh, yeah you are. Otherwise what are you doing spying on Judy?

(Varian open his mouth to aurge at her, but close them when he realize she's right. Why else is he spying on the two? He look at the two, frowning.)

Varian: Okay, maybe I am jealous of him being close to Judy. What can I do?

Cassandra: That's up to you to decide Varian.

Announcer: Attention dancers, the contest is about to begin.

Cassandra: That's my cue. See you later Varian.

(She walk away from him to the contest. Varian watch her leave, then turning to watch Judy with William. What can he do? Then a thought came to him. No, no way. He doesn't want anything to do with this. But for Judy, he have to. At the dance contest, which is in the castle cortyard, judges are Rapunzel, Shorty and the captain of the guards. They watch each contestion dance solo and partner. They give their score at them, some are low and high, some are high and low. Then, it's Judy and William's turn.)

William: Are you ready my sugarbell?

Judy: Yeah, whatever. Let's get it over with.

(They lock hands, William smirk, but Judy roll her eyes. They dance the tango. William spin her around and close her closer, much to her disgust. They dance around while the judge watch them. Judy is starting to get nervous, with the kingdom watching them. William lift her up and dip her to finish the dance. The crowds cheer and the judge give their score. Rapunzel hold a nine, Shorty have upside down nine and the captain held a eight. William growl under his breath. Judy let out a sigh and walk away, but Willaim grab her wrist and grip it hard.)

William: Oh no you don't. We're doing this again.

Judy: But you only get one shot. I'm done.

William: You're done when I say you're done!

(Judy flinch at his voice. The crowd watch them,)

Voice: Hey! Let her go!

(They heard another voice. They look turn and see Varian coming to the courtyard. Judy widen her eyes. William raise a eyebrow.)

William: Who are you?

Varian: Varian, and you better respect the lady here.

William: If I don't?

Varian: Then I'm gonna have to dance fight you.

(It caught the crowds and the judge attention of this. William glare at him, as if he is crazy. Varian narrow his eyes at him. Varian stand on the middle, all eyes on him. Then, he danced. He dance to the side and jump with a kick in his step. Then he twirl around and landed on his feet. All are in awed of him. William glare at him. William grab Judy and they dance the watz, Judy look uncomfortable of this. Varian gridded his teeth at how William treated her. Judy lost her footing and bump into William. William grab Judy ruffliy and grip her hard, almost hurting her.)

William: Learn to be graceful! You are meant to be graceful!

Varian: Nobody insulted my angel.

(Varian grab Judy, but more gentler than William. Judy look at Varian, who is holding her gently. Then the two dance as they look at each other eyes. Judy smile at him as he twirl around and move around hand in hand. After a while, they end their dance with their fingers entwined. The crowd applauded loud, the judge give the two a perfect ten ten. Judy and Varian both smile at each other. Judy hug him, making him blushed. He hug her back. William growl under his breathe.)

William: Don't count on this victory Varian. Cause I will beat you.

Varian: This isn't a game, not when you dragged Judy into this. She is not a prize to win.

(William glare at him in jealous hate. Varian glare back.)

Helena: William. Come on now!

William: Coming...mother.

(He turn around, before sending another glare at Varian and walk away. Once he is out and away, Varian turn to face Judy.)

Varian: Are you okay Jude?

Judy: Yeah. thanks for stepping up for me.

Varian: (Blushing) It's...uh.. It's nothing, really.

Rapunzel: Congratulation you two, you are the contest winner. And you two will be the guest of honer for our ball.

Varian: Actully, I think I'm pooped out from the dancing.

Judy: Yeah, same here. I rather go do alchemy than go to a ball.

Varian: You m'lady, are speaking my laungege.

(The two walk away as they laughed and talked. Rapunzel watch them leaving, she wonder why Varian would take part in the contest if he doesn't want to dance. Cassandra walk to her.)

Rapunzel: Uh..Cassandra. Why did he join if he doesn't want to dance?

Cassandra: Oh. Well, he got a little jealous that White son was with Judy.

(Rapunzel etes widen at this, then she smile of this.)

Rapunzel: I see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 571 25
โ”โ”โ” ๅคข่ฆ‹ใ‚‹ใ‚ˆใ†ใช " INDULGE IN DAYDREAMS. " ๅฝกโ˜… preferences & imagines ; a bunch of stories about my favorite alchemist, varian. ๊’ฐ requests are CLOSED ๊’ฑ
661 7 31
The Alchemists Saga: Book 1 Varian hadn't had many friends growing up. that was until Julianna (Jewel) Came into his life. growing up the two of them...
61.7K 1.2K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
431 8 16
Welcome to my 1st ever Fanfiction! ๐Ÿ˜† Requests for Oneshots and Stories are OPEN! ๐ŸŽ‰ Any Fandom can be Requested! ๐Ÿ˜ This is basically just a guessin...