Was my love not good enough

By patriciahurt12

Carmela is tore apart because her husband has lied to her once again and not only that but her husband hasn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter22
chapter23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter31
chapter32
chapter33
chapter 34

Chapter 2

5 0 0
By patriciahurt12

I was so fucking pissed when I saw what Nicole said about me like how dare this bitch talk about my fucking breath. I knew there was something that this mother fucker wasn't telling me cause nicole bitch ass was talking about me and he was letting this bitch talk about me.who the fuck she calling stank breath cause the last time I checked bitch I'm not the one who's teeth is yellow and two I get my teeth clean and all. Like bitch when's the last time your nasty ass been to the dentist.bitch you need to get your teeth fixed and cleaned and all that.  you need to brush your damn teeth cause I brush mind and ain't nothing stanked about my breath. Bitch I'm not the one who's a whore and fucks everything you see.

So after I had seen that shit I went and  posted what this bitch said about me and squeak commented on my post and was like,

Squeak -lol you be seriously going in. Who pissed in your snow flakes today???

Carmela-my husband told me that she called him and she been texting him and that she said that my breath stank and that I called social services on her and my husband told the bitch that I didn't do it.so I then told him to let me see his phone and i screen shot the messages and all you already know what I'ma do.I got my story line. And this bitch, she got tar all up in her mouth so how the hell she gone talk shit about my mouth when this bitch gone talk about me squeak.

Squeak-wow these stories just be unreal... Like geez why she even out there spreading lies about you

Carmela- cause this bitch ain't got nothing better to do but talk about me and everyone else like bitch shut the fuck up like for real.

Squeak -yeah it sounds like she's being  very immature.

Carmela- yeah she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...
32.3K 608 31
They've been through hell and back so everyone's just as strong as ever. The characters of this book series have become more successful and focused o...
47.7K 1.5K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
490K 15.9K 47
Hazel Deven wasn't your average teenage girl. She didn't like gossip or dresses, didn't obsess over boys, and hated how snobby the girls were at her...