Fifth Harmony Imagine

By BigBadSofty07

Feel free to give me any suggestions. More

How you meet: L.J
How You Meet: A.B
How You Meet: D.J
How You Meet: N.K
How You Meet: C.C
One of her bandmates dont support you two: L.J
It's Okay: A.B
Part 2: Lauren
Part 2 A.B
You Defend Her: D.J
You Get Run Over: N.K
She Jumps too Conlusion: C.C
You Embarrass Yourself: Group
Let it slide: L.J
L.J: Part 2
Accident: A.B
Without Saying Goodbye: D.J
Need To Get Over Her: N.K
I knew it: C.C
D.J Part 2
She hurts you: L.J
Part 2: C.C
You get lost: A.B
If only My tears Can Bring Her Back: D.J
Caught: N.K
Part two: L.J
Should Have Known: C.C
Guardian Angel: All
I'm Sorry : L.J
Saved Me: A.B
Just a Dream : D.J
No Idea: N.K
Everything will be Alright: C.C
End: L.J
Safe: A.B.
Revenge: D.J
Cuddles :N.K
Guardian Angel: Part 2
Moved On : L.J
End: Part 2
End: Part 3
Deaf: A.B
Sickness and Arguments: D.J
Soccer injuries and Kisses N.K
Too Fast, Too Soon:All
Never Forget: L.J
A Chance : A.B
Too Far: D.J
Always will Be: N.K
I'm Not Crazy: All
I'm Not Crazy: Part Two
Let it Hurt: L.J
I'm Glad: A.B
Here For You: D.J & C.C
I Love You: N.K
One Wish: All
I Don't Hate You: L.J
Bull Riding: A.B & N.K
The Marine: D.J
They Hurt You: All
You Baby sit her Baby L.J
Missing: A.B
BattleField: D.J
Always be Here for you: N.K
Friends?: All
I want you: L.J
Never Let You Go: A.B
She's Gone: N.K
All is Forgiven: L.J
Offended A.B
Misunderstanding: D.J
In it to win it: N.K
He's Mine: L.J
Wrong time, Wrong place: A.B
I Love YOU ALL: D.J
I love you: N.K
ReBuild: D.J
Lost: L.J
Here for You A.B
Should have Known: D.J
High School Reunion: N.K
Gangster in love: L.J
Super: A.B
Real Love Deserves a Second Chance D.J
Just a Dream: N.K
Fake: L.J
Super 2: A.B
Concrete Angel: D.J
Home Alone: N.K
Jauregui or Fox: L.J
Stand by you: A.B
My Little Angel: D.J
My Girl: N.K
Too Late?: L.J
From The Start: L.J
Falling Love With Her?!: D.J
TeamMates GF: N.K
The Parent Trap: Alren
Charmed: All
Mates: All
TPT Part 2: Alren
Charmed Part 2 : All
Mates Part 2 : All
Believe : N.K
New Stories?
Am I Too Late?: L.J
AITL Part 2: L.J
I Thought Wrong: A.B
ITW Part 2
I Still Love You: D.J
ISLY Part 2:D.J
Fall Too Hard:N.K
Crusie Disaster L.J
ITW 3: A.B
Assistant: N.K
It's Meant to Be: D.J
Assistant Part 2: N.K
You Were Right: L.J
Too Young: A.B
Pretty Little Liars:D.J
Supergirl:L.J
The Flash: A.B
Teen Wolf: N.K
Sisterly Love: L.J
Lost Love: D.J
The One: A.B
My Girl: N.K
Sisterly Love 02: L.J
Found Love 02: D.J
No Heros Allowed: A.B
The Popular Girl: D.J
Boxer Jauregui: L.J
Meeting the Fam: N.K
Time Will Tell: A.B
How It Should Be: All
Face Forgotten: L.J
Everything Changed: A.B
I Said No: D.J
The Y/LN Twins : N.K
Ally Brooke Preference #1
Dinah Jane Preference #2
Lauren Jauregui Preference #3
The Y/LN Twins: N.K
Captians: L.J
Soulmates: All
Soulmates II: All
Love is Weakness: A.B

Mrs.Jauregui-Y/LN: L.J

2.3K 88 11
By BigBadSofty07

*Probably one of the longest imagines I've ever done*

"Ah god I love you." Lauren said at she hugged my close her chest. I chuckled and hugged her back just as tight. "I love you too now come on. The movie is about to start." She smiled down at you and I couldn't help the way my heart felt. Lauren Michelle Jauregui was-is the love of my life. I met her almost four years ago been dating for three. Just last month I asked her to marry me and she said no.

Just kidding she said yes.

Oh god she said yes. I've never been so happy.

Trust me I was so close to throwing up.

But now we are happily engaged. I can't wait to call her my wife. For the day to see her in her beautiful wedding dress. For the day where it'll be a new beginning. A beginning to where our life's together will start as a married couple. For us to start a family. I can't wait.

We walked hand in hand down the parking lot. We finished watching the movie she wanted to see and I'll be honest it was okay movie. But that's probably cause I wasn't really paying attention to the movie I was paying attention to my soon to be wife. Wife. Lauren's going to be my wife. Damn it feels so unreal. I'm going to be marrying the woman of my dreams and I could cry. I could cry of how happy I am.

"What's got you all smiley right now?" She nudged me slightly with her elbow. I could see that all too familiar smirk on her face. I think she knows I'm thinking about.

"You." Lauren looked down at me with now a smile on her face. "Mmh I like that. I'm going to be the future Mrs.Y/LN." I stopped walking and looked at her. "No what about your last name. What if I want to be Mrs.Jauregui?" Lauren shook her head wrapping her arm around my shoulder bring me closer to her.

"Well that's too bad. Cause I want your last name." "But Lo why ca-." she cut me off by pulling me even closer to her and bring our lips together. One thing I could never get tired of was her lips. The way they felt on mine. She had her fingers tangled in my hair pulling it gently causing me to let out a small moan. She pulled away slightly and smiled down at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*

It started raining on the way home. Right after the movies we went to get something to eat and that's when it started raining. The drive to our apartment it only got worse. My window wipers were going as fast as they could go.

"Geez could it rain any harder?" Right when Lauren was done saying that there was thunder and lightning it raining even harder. I let out a small laugh and shook my head. "You had to ask." I stopped at a red light and looked Lauren who had a soft smile on her face. "What's got you smiling?" She turned to look at me leaning forward and kissing my lips.

"I love you and I can't wait to call you my wife." I smiled feeling a small blush in my cheeks. "Me neither. Mrs.Jauregui now put your seat belt back on." She pulled away from me and squinted her eyes. "No. It's going to be Mrs.Y/LN. Get it right Y/N." I shook my head there's no way. I'm not gonna stop fighting about this. 

Before I could say anything the next few things happened so quickly. I didn't have time to process what happened till my vision went black cause of the pain.

*

I groaned feeling like my head was ready to explode. I opened my eyes then closed them seeing how bright it was. What the hell why am I in a-Lauren. I snapped my eyes open remembering what happened. I shot up of bed ignoring the pain I felt coming from my arm and chest.

"Y/N you need to relax."

"No Lauren-where's Lauren. Is she okay? She has to be okay. Please tell me she's okay. Dinah please. Please let me up-I have to see her. I have to-I have to. I ha-Y/N relax please. Lauren's in surgery right now. We don't know anything yet but you need to rest. I know you're worried about her, we all are but you hurting yourself isn't going to help anyone."

I felt like my chest was caving in on me and I couldn't breath. This couldn't be happening. We were going home. We were just going home. Everything was fine.

Everything was fine.

*

I need to check on her and even though it still hurt to walk a bit. I needed to. Mostly everyone was in here cause they told me Lauren was barely out of surgery and she needed rest. Michele and Clara were both in the room waiting for Lauren to wake up.

I looked around and saw that they were all asleep. I quietly got up hissing a bit and disconnected the wire connected to my thumb. I got the IV machine and carefully rolled it out of the room. The room she was in was the room five doors from mine. Every step I took my heart felt like it was going to stop.

The door room that lead to Lauren's room was shut. I quietly opened the door. My breath hitching in my throat at how badly Lauren looked. She had a brace around her neck, cuts, bruises. But really made me want to just drop on my knees was the bandage around her head.

Clara who I didn't know was awake looked up.

"Y/N, mija you should be resting."

"Clara..I'm so sorry. This-this is all my fault. I-I should have payed more attention. If-If I didn't ask her-ask her to go out. This wouldn't have, wouldn't have happened-" I didn't even realize I was having trouble breathing till I felt someone wrap their arms around me wrapping me into hug leading me to the small couch in the room.

"This is not your fault. Listen to me Y/N. This isn't your fault. It's that assholes fault for drinking and driving. This is not your fault. Take deep breaths. Lauren will be fine."

*

I refused to leave the room even when everyone who was in my room came looking for me. I was okay, I mean yes I was in some pain but other than that I was okay. But my mom made me at least go back to my room so the doctor could check on me.

Seeing that I was fine he discharged me but wanted to go for a check up next week which I didn't mind.

Now I was seated in the chair next to Lauren's bed in some regular clothes that Normani brought me from my apartment. Which was just a pair of sweats and one of Lauren's merch hoodies and some undergarments with my converse. I took Lauren's hand that had small cuts in it, in mine.

Doctors said that she should wake up soon. That she was lucky that she didn't fall into any coma. They also said cause of the hit she received in the head. Chances are that she might have amnesia. They told me that because Lauren didn't have her seat belt on she went through the windshield.

Head first.

I knew I should have made her put her seat belt back on. If I didn't let her take it off maybe she wouldn't be on this hospital bed. Maybe she would have been fine. I'm such a fucking idiot. I knew, damn it I knew, I knew I should some how made out her seat belt back on. I shouldn't have let her take it off in the first place.

My head snapped up when I felt her fingers twitch. I quickly stood up hissing a bit but paid no attention to me. But to Lauren.

Her eyes fluttered before they opened. She blinked quickly looking around her eyes stopping on me.

I felt my eyes become blurry with tears. "Hey you scared the crap out of me. I thought-I thought I lost you. You-Who are you?" Those words coming out of her mouth that you hoped you didn't have to hear. Doctors warned that this might happen but you hoped that it wasn't the case.

"I'll-I'll go get a uh a doctor." I hesitated but eventually turned around a limped out of the room seeing the Lauren's doctor who was also my doctor.

"Dr...Dr.James. Lauren's awake." He smiled and nodded walking into the room. I walked in behind him. But seeing from the corner of my Mike and Clara coming towards me. Once they saw that the doctor went in the room they walked faster towards me.

"What's happening is she okay?" I nodded and smiled slightly. "She's awake." Mike smiled widely and walked into the room. Clara took my hand and helped me into the room.

"Mrs.Jauregui, Ms.Y/LN nice everyone is here. Lauren. How do you feel?" I looked at Lauren who was looking at me but then looked away. "Uh my head hurts, I actually feel like I get hit really hard. My body hurts in general. What happened?" The doctor and Mike helped her sit up lightly.

"Well you were in a accident Ms.Jauregui. You were hit by drunk driver, the driver hit the rear end of the vehicle, unfortunately you weren't wearing your seat belt which cause you to fly forward due to the force. With the force, you were thrown out the windshield." I saw Lauren look confused.

"But I always wear my seatbelt." She said sitting up straighter. I felt the guilt in my stomach get bigger. "Who was driving?" The lump in my throat got bigger. I looked down feeling even more guilty.

"I-I was." I gripped the crutch that was helping stand up cause of my knee.

"Who are you? I don't know you, why are you in here?"

Before I could say anything even though I probably couldn't cause I was really close to just bursting into tears and running out of the room. Doctor James spoke up.

"Ms.Jauregui it appears you are suffering of amnesia. What's the last thing you remember." I felt Clara squeeze my hand. She was holding my hand in comfort. I think she knew that the next words that Lauren was going to say. Are either going to make me or break me even more.

"Uh the I was at the release party for my groups latest album. Our 7/27 album." I bit my lip trying to hold in the sob that wanted to come out. We met three months after the 7/27 album release party. We didn't date until she broke up with Tyrone. Most people know him as Ty Dolla Sign. They only dated for three months until she broke up with him because he cheated.

"Ms.Jauregui that was about three years ago."

"No that can be. How could I just forget three years of my life. How could I just forget. No that can't be." She then looked at me. And I swear I felt my heart stop. "You. You were driving. This is your fault. You did this-Lauren stop." Mike stopped her but the damage was already done.

"I'm-I'm going to step out." Before they could say anything I was already out the door. I didn't get that far until I broke down. Sliding down the wall of an empty hall.

She blames me.

This is my fault.

It's my fault.

**

"Y/N." I don't know how long I've been sitting in the empty hall. I looked up to see Normani. "Y/N." She sighed sadly and walked towards me sitting down on the floor next to me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and brought me closer to her.

"It'll be okay Y/N. Doctor said that the amnesia isn't forever. She just needs time to recover." I know she was right but it didn't change the fact that felt, guilty.

"She blames me." I whispered it coming raspier because of all the crying. Normani's hold me tighten. "Y/N it's not your fault. She's just confused. Her saying that doesn't make your fault. I know you feel guilty because you were driving that's normal. But you weren't the one drinking and driving. Listen to me Y/NN, this isn't your fault. And I will say a hundred times until you believe me."

*

I was scared. I was scared to go into her room. They told me that she believes that she's still dating Ty. When she dated him, she actually really liked him. You could say in love. But then I came in the picture and well for some reason she started to like me. I don't know why but she did. Mike, Clara, the girls and even my parents told me to just do what I did that got her to fall in love with me.

I don't know what I did. When she confessed that she liked I was caught of guard. I never thought she returned the feelings. I always thought it was just one sided.

I stood outside the room and looked down at the ring in my hand. It was the ring I proposed to Lauren with. She still doesn't know that she's engaged. And I'm sure they didn't tell her we are dating. I didn't want them to overwhelm her even more. I let out a sigh and put the ring in my pocket.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I hesitated but then opened the door slightly. I stepped in the room with gaze on the floor. I had a death grip on my crutch when I finally looked up. I was expecting her to be looking at me with so much hatred like last time. But she actually looked calm and not angry.

"Hey it's you, look I'm so sorry for snapping at you like that the other day. It was completely uncalled for. The girls told me that your a close friend." I let out a small sigh and nodded.

"Uh yea it's okay, I understand why you acted how you did. I-we met three months after the release party. You were with Dinah when you met me. I didn't make the best good first impression." I felt my cheeks heat up the memory and at the Lauren was looking at me.

"Why? What happen?" She tilted her head confused but with a smile.

"Well I kinda may have had a little, just a little, fan girl moment and may have, you know, uh passed out." She let out that familiar giggle that always made my heart melt.

"Oh god. That had to be embarrassing. What happened after that?" I let out a small laugh and sat down on the chair next to her bed.

"Well Dinah laughed but she also said that she panicked and that you were no better. But you guys called the nearest security guard had him take me back to my room. The two did stay with me, so when I woke and saw 2/5 of Fifth Harmony in my room well I thought I was dreaming. But I wasn't and I almost passed out again but I didn't, thank god. But since then we became close."

"Oh wow, that's one way to meet people?"

"Y/N." She spoke after a moment of silence. I looked up at Lauren. "I am sorry for what I said. This wasn't your fault." I nodded slightly not really believing her. It was already too late for this feeling to go away. She may have forgiven me but I haven't.

"Lauren I have to tell you-

"Y/N I know. My mom told me. But you have to understand that your practically a strange to me. I don't mean to be rude but it's the truth. I can't be with someone I don't know." Did you heat that? That was the sound of my heart breaking.

"The last thing I remember was still being with-Lauren." She got interrupted by a deep voice and I knew exactly who it was.

"Ty!" He walked towards her and wrapped her into a hug who she happily accepted. He turned to look at me and just ignored me. The two jumped into a conversation completely ignoring me like I wasn't even there. I used my crutch to stand up and walk out of the room.

How was I supposed to get her to fall in love with me, again.

*

Since Lauren and I live together, everyone thought Lauren should come with me. Surprisingly she agreed. So now we are both on our way home. I am the owner of a multi-million national business. So the house we lived in was beautiful. It was more of pent house but still.

"Uh okay this way." I held the bag with hand and my crutch with the other. Lauren followed me through the building into my private elevator. The elevator could be used by me and Lauren.

"There's a hand print? Are you sure we are allowed to use this one?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me. She had the same look when I first brought her here. Except I made it seem like we were breaking in. Which was funny at the time and she literally thought we were going to get arrested when we ran into my maid. But we didn't cause it's my building.

"It's okay let me just-" I put Lauren's bag on my shoulder hissing a bit but ignored it putting my hand on the scanner. The light turned green and the elevator moved up.

It was awkward, the silence. It was one of the longest elevator ride of my life. I know she didn't want to come with me. I was still a stranger to her.

The elevator binged and the doors opened. I set the bag down next to the elevator. I heard her gasp. From the top of the building it has the best view you could ask for. It was beautiful. Lauren and I would spend most nights on the balcony cuddling. We'd spend the night using my telescope to see some stars. Those were the nights I loved.

"Let me give you a tour?" She nodded. "Um okay this is the living room. The kitchen is over there so help your self with anything. Come, follow me." I lead her to the first room closest to us which was a medium sized music room.

"Here's the the music room. I don't know if you remember but this is were you usually come to think and write your music. It's one of the rooms you use." She walked into the room her stingers going over the piano keys. The girls did tell her that they are on a hiatus which she took well.

"Do you play as well?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes I play the piano but I don't sing, well unless you count sounding like screeching cat as singing then, I'm a professional." She giggled and nodded.

"The next room is the well a small gym." We went on to the next room which was just the guest room, a bathroom and then the next room.

"What's in this room?" She asked pointing to the closed door. I gulped and looked down. I don't think she's ready for that. But if I don't then she's going to think I'm hiding something.

"It's your-uh ours-I mean it's-uh it's the art room. Um you like drawing, you're an amazing artist and well I'm a decent drawer we got an art room." She smiled slightly and nodded. "Can I see?"

"Well of-of course but Lauren, you like-liked drawing things-uh things-I mean people-I mean me, slightly...uncovered." I looked away from her with I'm sure is a very noticeable blush.

"Uncovered? Oh? Oooh." I think she now knows what I'm talking about. I looked back at her to see that she was blushing.

"O-Okay let me..let me show where you'll be sleeping. Since I can't really go upstairs because of my knee. You'll be staying up in our-I mean the room upstairs. The bathroom is right in the room same with your clothes in the closet. I'll cook us some food. Are you hungry?"

"Y/N I cant take your room." I shook my head with a smile. "It's okay, really. I don't mind. So are you hungry, you have to eat before you take your medication. Here." I took her hand that wasn't in a cast. Her left arm is in a cast, a black cast. I carefully sat her down on the couch handing her the remote.

"But your knee." "It's fine, I'll be back."

*

It's been two months since the accident and things aren't any different if I'm being honest. Lauren still lives with me but I think she's leaving. I accidentally walked well more like limped into the closet while she was changing. She freaked out and that wasn't good. That's probably one of the many reasons why she's probably leaving. I heard her talking to her mom and well...I don't know what to do anymore.

Things were going slow. She still looked at me differently and it wasn't any good. She had this look in her eyes like if I were still a stranger to her. And it hurt. What hurt the most was that she hangs out with Ty. He isn't making it any easier, the guy still likes Lauren. And she probably still likes him cause she doesn't remember liking me.

It hurts.

My parents, her parents, and the girls have been telling to keep trying but I don't know what to do. I just don't know, she looks at me so differently and I just...

I looked away from my paper work to see Lauren standing by the door.

"Hey Y/N, the girls just wanted to see if you wanted to go to a party." I closed my folder and nodded. "Sure, let me just get ready." She nodded and left. I let out a sigh and blinked away my tears. Just yesterday we kinda of had an argument. It was about our relationship.

She said things, things that did hurt and I couldn't really blame her for saying them because she was right. I can't make her love me. Not like she used to. I know I shouldn't give up but what's the point on just sitting here and doing nothing. I've done every possible things and it hasn't worked.

*

I walked right beside Lauren as we entered the house. It was filled of other celebrities and big businesses men and woman. I saw Lauren get pulled away by some girl leaving me alone at the entrance. I let out a sigh and walked towards the bar. I felt the ring in my pocket, I have always carried it with me. Ever since that day. But it felt wrong cause it wasn't mine, it's Lauren's.

"Hey, you okay?" I turned around to see the short brunette looking at me. "No I'm not okay and I don't know what to do Cam." Camila sat down next to me and softly rubbed my back. "Y/N I don't know what you're going through but I'm sure it sucks. But you also got be pa-Patient? Camila I am patient I'm just losing hope. She doesn't remember me and it hurts. It hurts so fucking bad. I have to pretend that she isn't the love of my life and every time she looks at me like I'm so stranger I have to pretend that it doesn't hurt. When I would look at those beautiful eyes I'd feel so much love, passion and just something that would make me feel so warm and at home. But now it hurts, they make want to cry because when I look at those eyes now, they don't know me." I quickly wiped my tears away and looked down.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say." I squeezed her hand giving her a sad smile. "You don't have to be sorry, it's not your fau-" I turned around when I heard some cheers and what I saw made what I had left of my heart, break even more. Lauren and Ty kissing.

I have to...

I have to let her go.

*

"Lauren? Can we-can we talk?" I asked after taping her shoulder. She nodded and I lead her away. If I was going to do this I needed to do this away from everyone. So I lead her to the water fountain in the big back yard where no one was at. Every step there felt like a stab to the heart cause this felt like I was never going to see her again. Chances are I probably won't. This is a goodbye.

I stopped in front of the water fountain and let out a sigh. I took a deep breath and just spit out the words. I didn't want to look at her cause if I do chances are I'd break down and I don't want that.

"Lauren, I know you don't remember anything and I don't blame you for that...I want you to know that I want you to be happy. Even if that's not with me. You don't remember everything we been through but I do. I know you don't love me like I love you. Not anymore." I felt my eyes begin to get blurry with my tears. "I've tried so hard and I've tried everything to get you to remember, driving myself crazy to save what we have, while you were throwing your self at Ty-That's not fair." I shook my head and looked down the tears in my eyes escaping.

"Not fair? I see the way you look at him. I know I already lost you because, because that's the way you looked at me." "Y/N-" I could hear the guilt, the sympathy in her voice but it was no use. "No just stop. Let's just..stop and be realistic, your memory isn't coming back. At the end of the day I'm still a stranger to you." I put my hand in pocket and held the ring out to her. "Here, this-this is yours. I can't keep it, it's just reminder of what I once had." I saw her eyes fill with tears. As closed her hand with her ring in her fist.

"How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?" I stepped forward and kissed the top of her head.

"Goodbye Lauren, I hope he makes you happy."

**

Day after day, week after week, month after month I threw myself in my work. Making myself busy. It was the only way that I could get my mind off her. I couldn't every time I had a moment free I'd think about her and just cry. I've ignored everyone and just focused on my business. It probably wasn't healthy for me because I really have had a good nights sleep but as long as I'm making more money.

It's been five months since I last saw her. The past month I've spent it in Japan. The only phone I've been answering is my business phone, my personal phone is turned off and at my penthouse I have in Japan. I don't think anyone knows I'm in Japan. I just told my parents I was going on business trip and I needed to be alone.

So yes, I haven't been doing any good.

Chances are she's probably happy with him. While I'm here alone and depressed.

**

"Mm I love you."
"What?"
"I love you."
"Say it again."
"I love you."
"Again."
"Te amo Lauren Jauregui."

*

"Lauren?"
"Yea babe."
"Would you like to dance with me?"
"But there's no music."
"There doesn't have to be music."

*

"Lauren you have made me the most happiest person in the world. The day I met you it may have been a bit embarrassing but I would embarrass myself a thousand times if I got your attention. You made a better person and you showed me how to truly love someone. Lauren you said that every dark room always ends up having a light. You were the light in my room. You were the one to show me that no matter what happens we will always have each other. When people tell me how did I make Lauren Jauregui fall in love with you. I never have an answer because I can't believe that woman so strong, beautiful, brave, someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, someone who isn't afraid to call someone out on their bullshit is in love with me. Someone like me. If they told me I had to make you fall in love with me again, I would probably fail because I have no idea why you fell in love me. But since you did and you can't say back now. Will you make me the luckiest woman and marry me?"

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes Y/N!!! Yes!"

*

"You know what we should do today?"
"What?"
"Go watch Dumbo. Please Lo can we go watch it."
"Can't we stay in today and watch it tomorrow?"
"I'll buy you your favorite food."
"Fine let's go but only because I love you and I'm hungry."

*

"How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?"
"Goodbye Lauren, I hope he makes you happy."

*

Lauren gasped as she got up from where she fell and hit her head. She remembers. She remembered everything. She scrambled up to her feet and looked around. She was in Normani's apartment in LA. She knew right after Y/N told her goodbye it'd be bad to go with Ty. So she stayed with Normani.

Y/N.

Lauren covered her mouth remembering what happened. Y/N said goodbye. The look on Y/N's faces was now fresh in her brain. Lauren's eyes filled with tears. She quickly grabbed her keys and rushed out the apartment.

In a matter of minutes Lauren was in front of your building. She rushed inside going straight for the private elevator. She scanned her hand and the elevator opened going up.

"Y/N?" She called out but got no reply. She went go upstairs but was stopped by Maria, Y/N's cleaning maid. Y/N only had one and she did pay the older lady well.

"Ms.Jauregui I was not expecting anyone to come here. Y/N is not here, she's on business trip has been gone for a month now. She'll be back next month." Maria smiled and walked back into their kitchen. The only way she could get in is when Y/N gives her the code. But she dose change it every time. For safety reasons.

Lauren's shoulders fell. She needed to speak to Y/N she needed to do it soon. She couldn't imagine what Y/N just have gone through. The pain she went through on having to let go of the love of her life.

Lauren had to fix this.

*

I was in my business building in L.A. i just got back today in the morning. But since I needed to check something in the office I came straight here. I only texted my mom that I was home and I entered a meeting. I had to sit in the conference room for the past three hours. I was tired and hungry and just wanted to go home and sleep but the business comes first.

After the meeting I took my papers and headed to my office. "Hello Ms.Y/LN, I finished organizing some of you paper work. The ones that need signatures." She handed me a small stack of papers. "The new investors." Another small pack. "And that's all." I smiled at her and nodded. "Thanks Eve. Go on ahead on your lunch break. I won't be taking any calls at the moment." She stood up grabbing her bag. "Would you like anything Ms.Y/LN."

"No thanks Eve. Go on ahead."

*

Eve came back to her desk two hours later. Since Y/N did let her have her lunch early she took her time eating. She made her way to her desk sitting down her drink and then sitting down. Eve picked up the phone once it rang.

"Y/LN Industry, Y/N's assistant speaking." Eve nodded after speaking to another business man on the other side of the phone. Eve stood up and knocked on Y/N's office door. But got no response. She furrowed her eyebrows and went in. Gasping when she saw her boss on the floor unconscious.

*

"News just in, CEO owner of Y/LN Industry, Y/N Y/LN has been hospitalized. Some of her workers say that she was found unconscious in her office. There are still no updates on the young CEO but we will keep everyone updated."

Lauren covered her mouth at seeing what was on the news. Lauren didn't even know Y/N was back. Then again when Y/N left Lauren didn't know her. Which she still feels guilty about. Lauren never wanted to cause Y/N pain. She quickly grabbed her keys and ran out of the apartment.

She needed to see her.

She has to.

*

Lauren ran down the halls of the hospital running into the room the nurse said Y/N was in. She saw her lover asleep. She gasped at how pale she looked. Anyone could clearly see that she wasn't getting any sleep. Lauren knew that when Y/N is sad or just wants to take her mind off things she throws her self into her work.

She sat down next to the bed taking Y/N's hand in hers. She looked down at their intertwined hands. The green eyed girl has worn the ring for the past two months now. Once she remembered everything she couldn't leave it in her jewelry box. Not when it had so much meaning to her now.

*

I opened my eyes groaning a bit. Jeez I feel like crap. What happened? Okay let's see, I was working and then I wanted some water so I stood up and then my head was spinning and then I passed out. But why does my head hurt. I went to touch my head but only just realized that someone was holding my hand. Probably my mom. Eve must have called her. I closed my eyes again figured I showed her more sleep cause I am tired and my head is killing me.

I don't know how long I've been asleep but when I woke up a doctor was standing over me.

"Hello Ms.Y/LN you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Tired but I'm okay. What happened?" I am still tried. I closed my eyes again trying to relax.

"Well that's understandable. You passed out due to dehydration and I spoke to your assistant and it seems you have been working quiet a lot. You need rest Ms.Y/LN working endless hours with out breaks is bad for your health. You should take some days off and get rest." I wanted to role my eyes, what does he know.

Well he does know because he's a doctor but I don't care about my health.

"Yea sure doc, whatever you say."

"He's right Y/N."

My eyes snapped open at the sound of that voice I haven't heard in over seven months. The person holding my hand wasn't my mom but, Lauren. I looked away from her before she could see my eyes start to tear up. I took the hand she was holding away.

"When-" I cleared my throat when it cracked. Seeing her after all this time made those wounds open again hurt even more. I saw a ring on her finger but I didn't pay attention to it. All I know now is that she's freaking engaged. She's engaged with someone who isn't me. She's not mine. She doesn't love me.

She's with someone else.

"When can I go home?" I kept my gaze away from Lauren. I want to get over her. I want to move on but, I can't. I loved her. I still love her. She was the one. She was the one I wanted to marry. She was the one who I wanted a future with. She was the one I wanted kids with. She was the one I wanted to grow old with.

She was still the one.

But I wasn't the one for her.

"Right now actually. You're free to go. Your parents are outside and they have extra clothes for you. They already signed your release papers. Get some rest Y/N I don't want to see you here again." He smiled and left the room. I moved to get up from the bed completely ignoring Lauren.

"Y/-What are you doing here Lauren?" I asked straight forward. I didn't bother looking at her. I got the bag my parents brought me and saw that it had some joggers, a hoodie, socks and some vans. I took off my hospital shirt not caring if Lauren saw. I quickly got changed.

"Y/N please look at me."

"Why? So I could just see how much you still think I'm so fucking stranger?" I tied my shoes and stood up turning around, stepping back when I saw that Lauren was right in front of me. When I looked into her eyes I let out small gasp when I saw that she was looking at like she used to. Before the accident.

It can't be.

"Y/N I remember. I remembered everything. I'm so fucking sorry for causing you so much pain. I remembered the talk we had at that party and I never meant to hurt you Y/N. I can't believe I put you through that and I know I can't take it back. But I want you to know that I'm so sorry that I blamed you for the crash. I was stupid to say that. I'm sorry for saying that I didn't love you. Cause Y/N I fucking love you so much. I remembered everything a month ago. I went to your apartment the same day I remembered but you weren't there. I love you Y/N. I love you so much. Please give me another chance."

Tears fell freely down both our cheeks. She remembers. She remembers loving me. She loves me.

I cupped her cheeks and brought into a deep, passionate kiss. She cupped my cheeks as well tilting her head to the side and kissing me back just as deep. We pulled away with a gasp. I sniffled but smiled seeing her smiling back at me. I took her hands in mine now realizing that she was wearing the ring I gave her.

"I put it on the day I remembered. I still want to be Mrs.Y/LN. That's if you still want me to be." I shook my head with a smile.

"No. It's going to be Mrs.Jauregui."

She giggled wrapping her arms around my neck. "Since we clearly never going to stop on which last name we will take. How about Jauregui-Y/LN?" I wrapped my arms her waist bringing her closer. I pecked her lips with a smile on my face.

"I like that."

Even though I went through so much pain losing her. I some how got her back.

**

What do y'all think about PLL:The Perfectionists?

😊✌🏽
-Moni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 24.7K 97
โ€โžท โ˜ฝโ˜€๏ธŽ โ˜† โžณ Tแ•ผIแ”• Iแ”• แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช แ—ฉแ—ทOแ‘ŒT แ—ฉแ–‡Iแ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ฉ Gแ–‡แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ชE แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช Y/แ‘Ž Iแ—ฐแ—ฉGIแ‘ŽEแ”•. (แ”•Oแ—ฐE แ—ฐแ—ฉY Iแ‘Žแ‘•แ’ชแ‘Œแ—ชE OTแ•ผEแ–‡ แ”•Tแ—ฉแ–‡แ”•...) โœง๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฉ ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ...
209K 4.1K 15
Since Lauren is absolute bae, I thought why the hell not