Arrogancy Vs Attitude - Abhig...

By crazymahiz

The word hate is they have for each other from childhood.... They argue, fight, spit venoms, quarrel whenever... More

The fighter cocks on Board...
Prologue....
Cast intro...
1. The wedding which marked the new beginning...
2. The Angry birds....
3. Will time change everyone's character??
4. Tit for tat...
5. King & Queen of Arrogancy & Attitude...
6. The terror meet...
7. Is it fair???
8. Roaring bulls....
9. The unbelievable twist ....
10. Never dare to mess up with me.......
11. Who is at fault???
12. The new innings....
13. Dnt mess up....
14. Trapping the arrogant fuggy....
15. Confidence Vs Ego....
16. Unexpected happenings....
17. Your tricks wont work on me..
18. Hatred??? Care??? Love???
19. Is our chemistry starts to work???
20. Twisty turn of events...
21. Feelings and pooled up emotions...
22. Don't ever imagine like that...
23. Truth always sucks...
24. Her closeness is affecting me badly
25. Is love a curse or a boon???
26. Wrong decisions can spoil happiness....
The dare game...
27. Lost love or Refound love...
28. Life messed up because of love...
29. Love will find it's way...
30. Is she really my fuggy ???
Unexpected happy moments...
31. Live for your happiness....
32. Love can do woรฑders....
33. Fuggy... Fuggy... Oh my cookie....
34. The cold war inside the hearts...
35. The answer to my wedding...
36. Unexpected happened... Will it create rift???
37. Facing the worst situation of my life...
38. I will never forgive you...
39. Hold on to your stupidity...
40. We're peculiar and unique ....
41. Lucky is the girl who is going to marry him...
42. I will follow you, all my life...
43. You are my stress buster...
44. Mesmerized on her angelic smile...
45. It pains my heart...
46. Good to have a honest enemy than a faking friend...
47. I've made a biggest decision to save pragya's dignity...
48. The wild lioness in a Lion's den...
49. The deepest love is often hidden...
50. You should make a woman to get angry, if you wish her to love you...
51. Your ignorance made me silent, which shows my pain and hurt...
52. Pure love is unsaid.... Words are not enough to express it..
53. If love is a petal, I will send you a flower...
54. Couples who fight too much are really in love....
55. Like our non-stop fights, our love is also unstoppable...
56. The worst meeting, which triggers my anger...
57. Attitude King is jailed by the Arrogant Queen...
58. We are destined to become soulmates (Part 1)
58. We are destined to become soulmates (part 2)
59. (Part 1) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...
60. Fuel your life with trust and love... (Last chapter)
My heart beats fast on seeing your happiness... (Bonus chapter)
(Epilogue - Part 1) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..
(Epilogue - Part 2) I don't want our fights to end till eternity..

59. (Part 2) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...

995 129 220
By crazymahiz

Our relationship is always pure and true.. We fight like enemies, laugh like best friends and love like soulmates...

Congratulations... You have signed a slavery agreement, for life long... I'm your master... You need to obey my orders, like a good boy...

We always fight like Tom and Jerry... We argue, fight, quarrel and always end up in disagreements... But we are inseparable and won't leave each other, in difficult times...

💠💠💠💠💠💠

(Text in Bold : Past Incidents)

The most awaited day of the family came finally... Even though the wedding rituals are going on in full swing, the whole family is always nervous and tensed, as they can't trust this fighting duo, who are hell adamant to torture them with their unbelievable stunts...

The family couldn't come to a clear conclusion and they can't predict what will Abhi and  Pragya do... Everyone are too scared and they want some kind of assurity that the marriage will happen, without any troubles...

Ahead of Abhi and Pragya's wedding which is going to happen in two days, the whole family is praying that the engagement should happen, without any problems... As the two were fighting non stoppingly from morning, the tension is at it's peak....

💠💠💠💠💠

Abhi grits his teeth angrily and is getting ready for the function... He is wrapped up only in his towel and is cursing Pragya with all his might, as she has given him lots of instructions and has listed out a lot of do's and don'ts to be followed in the function...

Knowing very well that the elders won't allow Pragya to come to his house, Abhi got a lot of courage and started to let out all his anger on the doll, which he potrays it as his devil Fuggy...

But Abhi's breath hitched and he got shaken up, as he felt a tap on his back... He is tongue tied, as he spots the angry Pragya near him, who is ready to attack him, like a ferocious lion....

Abhi takes a deep breath to compose himself and glared at Pragya angrily ... But the way, Pragya scanned his body, makes Abhi to feel wierd... He freaks out, as he saw himself only in towel....

Abhi: Hey, devil... What are you doing here???? How come you are here??? Don't you have any shame at all... How dare you to enter my room, without knocking the door...

Godddd... Don't look at me like this... Get out from my room... Yeeks... I'm feeling shy... Papa... Sid Jiju... Aaliya di... Ask this shameless girl to go out from my room...

Pragya: You, stupid Monkey... Stop you blah blahs and don't jump up, like this... No one is at home... All went to the engagement hall and only, we two are here...

  If you open your mouth again, I will pull your towel for sure... Close your mouth quickly...  Haan... That's like a good boy... Sit quietly... Fingers on your lips...

Abhi: You arrogant devil... Don't treat me like a baby and don't threaten and order me like a teacher... Grrrr...

Pragya: Shhhhh... Keep quiet... You are really a baby monkey only... Always know only to talk, non stoppingly... But nothing is in your head...

Hey dumbo monkey... No one will get fear, on seeing your angry avatar... To be frank, I will laugh, if you roll your eyes like this... Shhh... Stop dancing, monkey...

I don't know, when you are going to grow up... The great Arrogant and Attitude businessman, The Abhishek Prem Mehra, doesn't give a damn to take care of himself and is behaving exactly like a small baby only...

See here... Your hair is fully wet... Instead of wiping it properly, you are hell adamant to fight and scold me, right ... Stupid monkey... Don't you have, any sense at all...

The time is running out... Even I got ready and came here to join you, as Prem Papa wished us to come together...  But you... Huh... I thought, I'm going to marry a matured man... But, now only I understand that I'm going to marry a dumbo bubby...

Abhi: What the hell... What's this Bubby???

Pragya: You call me as Fuggy na... So, I will call you as Bubby... Simply saying, Pragya's way of calling you as Baby...

Abhi: You stupid devil... Why not, I kill you???

Pragya: How about I'm pulling your towel, Bubby... (Smirks with a teasing smile)

Abhi: Goddd... You are becoming shameless... Get out from my room...

Pragya: Oh hello!!! No one can throw me out, as this room is gonna be mine too... By the way, I accept I'm shameless... I don't mind what others will think of me, too... I'm going to dress up, my cute baby Monkey and let me see, who gonna stop me...

.....

Not allowing Abhi to argue more, Pragya started to wipe his hairs... Like a mother dressing up her little baby, Pragya dresses up Abhi... She gelled his hair and applies kaala teeka behind his ears too... She admires his looks and showed thumbs up happily...

Abhi is admiring Pragya with full of love, who is no less than a mother, in taking care of him and is fulfilling all his unsaid wishes... Pragya wipes Abhi's tears and kisses his forehead...

A smile creeps up in Abhi's face uncontrollably... Without minding the consequences and Pragya's actions for his doings, Abhi buries his lips deeply into her both cheeks and  making it to glow, with a heavy blush... He wraps his hands around her petite waist and brought her outside....

Pragya tries all her might to push Abhi, as she is badly affected by his closeness... But the strong grip of Abhi makes her attempts to get futile and she closes her eyes, not able to tolerate the havocs, created in her body...

Pragya's dreamy mood comes to a big halt and she frowns angrily at Abhi, for leaving her abruptly... Abhi giggles and shows the open door of the car and asked her to get inside... Cursing her stupidity and embarrassing behaviour, Pragya gets inside and takes her seat...

💮💮💮💮💮

All through the drive to the engagement hall, Abhi and Pragya didn't uttered a word too... Abhi attends the call of his father, Prem Mehra, like a good boy and answered that they will reach on time...

They reached the reception hall and the whole family is eagerly waiting for their arrival... Abhi gets  down with a smiling face and opens the car door for Pragya and entwins his hand with hers...

Priya took aarti for the duo, along with Aaliya and Bulbul and welcomes them inside... All were praying that the duo should be smiling and happy like this always... They hardly prayed that the duo shouldn't start their fights again....

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is highly annoyed and getting angry more, as Pragya is not paying heed to his words and didn't mind that she is going to get engaged with him only... The ignorance of Pragya is making his blood to boil and he couldn't understand, why he is carving for Pragya's closeness this much...

Abhi thinks deeply to gain Pragya's attention and a mischievous idea, pops up in his mind... He opens up his shirt buttons quickly and purposely walked towards the area, where some girls are standing and drooling at him...

Eyeing Pragya's changing body language, Abhi chuckles and started to talk with the girls ... The girls were flying in heaven and started to flirt with Abhi, happily... Abhi didn't mind Pragya's presence and he least care about her anger too...

Abhi: Hey girls... Is anyone interested to dance with me???

A big tug of war happens between the girls and all were shouting that if he asks, they are ready to marry him too... Pragya loses all her control and drags Abhi from there angrily and pushed him into a secluded room...

Like a oozing volcano, Pragya climbs on Abhi and pulls his collar... If the looks has the power to kill anyone, Abhi would have burned down into ashes completely...

Pragya: How dare you, Monkey... I want you to look nicely in our engagement... If not, I would have punched your face and bruised it very badly... If you didn't behave properly, I will smash your head for sure...

Abhi: Hey fuggy... What did I do??? Why this much anger, darling??? What happened, sweet heart??? Shall I bring juice for you???

Chill up, my sweet devil... If you get angry like this, your make up will be ruined and you won't look nice in the photographs... So, smile properly okay... If you want, I can help you with my own ways, to brighten your mood...

Pragya: Don't act smart, Monkey... You planned to trigger my jealousy, right... But the truth is, I'm getting angry on seeing your stupidity... Button up your shirts, properly...

Abhi: Why Fuggy??? Didn't I look, smokingly hot??? If I button up, how can the girls give a feast to their eyes... If you want, you can see it too... I have no problem at all...

Pragya (gave a disinterested look) : Woha... Always thinking high of yourself... Will give you, just one minute... If you didn't button up, I won't do anything to you... Prem Papa will do the honours, on behalf of me ...

Abhi gasps in shock and started to button up quickly, as Pragya started to shout Prem Papa... Abhi stomps his feet angrily and gets out of the room... Pragya too turns her face and walks in the opposite side...

💠💠💠💠💠

The whole family is watching the duo, who are boiling in anger and facing the opposite directions... All looked at the engagement rings and the duo's reactions, simultaneously... Prem gestured Aaliya and Bulbul to do, as he said...

Bulbul gives the ring to Abhi, while Aaliya thrusts the ring in Pragya's hands... Abhi raises his hands and gestured Pragya to start first... Pragya stomps Abhi's feet quickly and inserts the ring in his finger...

Abhi wriths in pain and he wanna shout at Pragya... But controlling himself, he eyes at the raised hand of Pragya... He pulls Pragya closer and twirls her, all of a sudden, making Pragya's eye to pop out...

Abhi didn't mind anyone presence at all... He cups Pragya's face gently and looks at her eyes deeply... He didn't allowed Pragya to move or close her eyes... Abhi conveys indirectly that he loves her and wish to marry her...

Understanding what's going in Abhi's mind, Pragya nods her head and smiled brightly... Her lips whispered " Me too wishing the same".... Abhi slowly, yet sensually places the ring in her finger and kisses it gently...

The whole family is looking the duo with wide eyes and they are hell confused, whether they are the same Abhi and Pragya, who fight always... Prem shooks his head, while Ram and Priya are rubbing their eyes quickly...

The four poor souls ( Sid, Aaliya, Purab and Bulbul) took a seat near by, to compose themselves, as they are badly affected by the shocking twist... But the engaged duo, didn't mind the whole family and started their fights again, as the function got over...

💮💮💮💮💮

After two days,

Abhi got ready in his bridal sherwani and is looking at the mirror again and again... Purab and Sid are highly irked with Abhi's behaviour...

Sid: Abhi... Enough man... Come, let's go... It's getting late...

Abhi: Five minutes, Jiju... I think the turban is not fitting correctly...

Purab: Phew... I'm searching for the arrogant man Abhishek Mehra, who is shouting before an hour, that all are trapping him with a terrific blood sucking, devil in the name of marriage... Do you know, where is he???

Abhi: Why to search for that stupid guy??? Come it's getting late na... My sweet angel, Fuggy will be waiting for me...

Abhi winks and walks ahead of Sid and Purab... The duo eyes at Abhi with a killer look and walks behind him...

Prem Mehra's eyes welled up on seeing Abhi in the wedding attire and he hugged his son happily, as his long term dream gonna happen soon... He remembers his wife and mentally asked her to pray for their son's happy life...

On the other side, Ram and Priya are adoring their daughter Pragya, who is looking gorgeous in her bridal lehenga... Their eyes welled up and they are feeling emotional, as they were about to push Pragya, in a living hell...

Pragya wipes their tears and asked them to smile happily... Bulbul and Aaliya covers Pragya's head with the shawl and brought Pragya to the mandap... Pragya couldn't control her blush on seeing the intense look of Abhi....

All felt relieved, as the wedding is going to happen, finally... But all were worrying that the duo shouldn't start up their fights again.... To their shock, the duo started to talk something...

Abhi: Hey, devil... How am I looking???

Pragya: How will a monkey look??? Afterwards, I will show a video to you...

Abhi: Grrr... Can't you praise me, at least today... Seriously, I'm asking fuggy... Good, Better or Worse???

Pragya smirks and looks at Abhi teasingly... Abhi glared at Pragya angrily and turns his face quickly... Abhi rubs his thighs, as Pragya has pinched it hardly...

Abhi (whispers): You, arrogant devil... Why did you pinched me??? It's paining too much...

Pragya: You stupid monkey... How dare you turn your face, without hearing my reply...

Abhi: I don't need it... Do hell with your answers...

Pragya: But I'm in full mood to answer you... You are looking so sweet and cute...

Abhi: Yuck... Sounds horrible... I will surely vomit, if you say like this...

Pragya: Oh god!!! A Medical miracle is happening... You are pregnant, before our marriage... Did you drugged me and made love with me??? Oh, don't cry, monkey... I will surely marry you...

Abhi gave a murderous look and about to strangle the neck of Pragya... But he couldn't do anything, as the pandit asked the duo to exchange the garlands...

Soon, the wedding rituals started one by one... Abhi and Pragya do the saath pheras, in front of the holy fire and accept wholeheartedly, to fulfill all the promises...

Abhi ties the holy mangalsutra in Pragya's neck and fills her maang with kumkum... Abhi gently wipes Pragya's eyes and kisses her forhead, with full of love... Abhi slowly whispers " It's our day, Fuggy... Smile brightly..."

Pragya nods her head and smiled happily... All congratulated Abhi and Pragya... They get blessings from the elders and a lot of advices from them, not to fight any more... But the duo quickly erases the word "not to Fight" from their memory, as they can't breathe without fighting....

Soon the after wedding rituals started and goes on in full swing... The whole crowd is strangely watching the rituals, as if a fighting matching is going on lively... Abhi and Pragya gave a tough time to everyone and made everyone to freak out, with their non stop arguments...

💠💠💠💠💠💠

Later that night,

Abhi is eagerly waiting for the time to run quickly... He in a mission to fulfill his biggest wish... He is in full mood and wanna give a pay back to Pragya, through his lovely tortures...

But to his utter shock, Pragya comes out in a casual wear and is chit chatting happily with Prem Mehra... Abhi rolls his eyes and stealthily gets inside his room... He couldn't understand why his room is not at all arranged for the wedding night...

With a confused mind set, Abhi gestures Sid to come inside his room... Sid sighs and walks towards Abhi, after nodding his head to Prem...

Abhi: What's happening here, Jiju???

Sid: Nothing, Abhi...

Abhi: What, nothing... It's getting late na...

Sid: Yeah... It's time to sleep ...

Abhi: Jijuuuuu... Stop, irritating me... Here, no one is desperate to sleep...

Sid: Then???? Say it clearly, Abhi...

Abhi: Phew... Do you remember that today is my wedding night???

Sid: So, what...

Abhi: Jiju... You are increasing my BP... Answer me properly... Why my room is not arranged for the wedding night... Why Pragya is dressed up casually and talking with Papa and is saying that she gonna watch movie with him..

Why is she behaving, as if the wedding night of ours has been cancelled???

Sid: It's the truth, Abhi... No suhagraat for you...

Abhi: Why???? Don't say that it's arranged tommorow... Don't pour acid in a virgin boy's long term dream...

Sid: Hold your heart properly , Abhi... Not only today... For 45 days, your suhagraat is postponed... Some kundali issues...

Abhi gasps in shock and asked is it for real... Sid nods his head as yes and informs him what all has happened... Abhi sighs and falls in his bed, as he doesn't know when his dream will be fulfilled...

💠💠💠💠💠

Abhi and Pragya rushed out from their flat quickly... Abhi gave a killer look towards the crying Arjun and entered inside his flat... Both gasps in shock, as they spots Arjun's PA, Honey, who is soaked completely in blood and is crying in pain...

Abhi's eyes teared up uncontrollably on seeing Honey, who is fighting between life and death... He sees her as that of his own sister and feels sorry for her condition... Pragya touches his shoulder and asked him to control himself...

Abhi nods his head and picks up  Honey in his arms... Pragya rushes along with Abhi and they quickly gets down through the lift... They don't wished to take Arjun along with them, who is having the medical file of Honey...

Abhi places Honey in the backside of the car and asks Pragya to sit along with her... He grits his teeth angrily and give a hard slap in Arjun's cheeks... He drags his collars and shouts at him angrily, for playing in a young girl's life like this....

Abhi slaps Arjun again and pushed him inside the car... He ignited the engine and drives quickly towards the hospital... With the help of his partner, Abhi has cleared off all the hospital procedures, quickly and made Honey to get admitted in the hospital...

Time is tickling quickly... All were standing outside the operation theatre, with full of tension... Arjun is crying continuously and no one cares to console him, as he is the sole reason for all these problems....

Pragya whispers something in Abhi's ears... Abhi shooks his head negativity and says stubbornly that he can't do so... Pragya asked Abhi to do it, as the matter is getting severe and beyond their control ... With a heavy heart, Abhi ❓❓❓❓❓

💮💮💮💮💮

So,

What's going to happen next????

Will Honey be able to survive and will the baby be saved????

Will Arjun understands his mistakes or will he continue his so called revenge on Abhi and Pragya????

Will Abhi and Pragya have their suhagraat and confess their love for each other???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

💮💮💮💮

Came up with a long update, as usual...

Word used: 3260+

I hope, you all have enjoyed the wedding mastis of the fighter cocks...

Only one part and an epilogue is left off to finish this story....

Expecting all your love and support, in the form of votes and comments....

Bidding adieu,

Yours buddy.

Crazymahiz

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 1.1K 8
Is it easy to cage a heart??? Heart beat proves that a human is alive.... Is it possible that a heart can beat for other person??? Well it's always s...
52.8K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. แด˜ส€แด€แด„สœษช-- ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๏ฟฝ...
49.7K 5.9K 35
Winner of Best Chicklit story in Abhigya awards 2018.... He is a Terror and Terrific man.... She is a Bubbly, Bold and Daring girl.... An unknown cir...
47.8K 3.9K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...