Musical Alchemy Oneshot

By 2-Lett2304

Short stories and oneshots of my OC, Judy Pot and our favorite alchemist Varian. Ideas and Plots are welcome... More

Judy Profile
One- Dress
Two- Fever
Three- Pox
Four- Liar
Five- AU
Six- Stutter
Seven- Roxanne
Eight- Miraculous
Nine- New Element
Ten- Malice
Eleven- First Meeting
Twelve- Lovebirds
Thriteen- Nightmare
Fourteen- Spiderman
Fifteen- Goodbye for Now
Sixteen- Angelic Voice
Seventeen- Aftermath
Eighteen- First Song
Nineteen- GenderMix
Twenty- Wedding
Twenty One- Blood
Twenty Two- Babies
Twenty Three- Daydream
Twenty Four- Dark Kingdom
Twenty Five- Massage
Twenty Six- Phantom of the Opera
Twenty Seven- Capture
Twenty Eight- Real Happiness
Twenty Nine-Parents
Thirty- Princess
Thirty One-AU part 2
Thirty Two- Heaven's Light/Hellfire
Thirty Three- Reunited
Thirty Four- Moondrop
Thirty Five- Hero vs Villain
Thirty Six- Siren
Thirty Seven- Picture Show
Thirty Eight-Distraction
Thirty Nine- World will Remember
Forty- Reversion
Forty One- Tragedy
Forty Two- Reborn
Forty Three- World will Remember us
Forty Four- Date
Forty Five- Full Moon
Forty Six- Belle
Forty Seven- She's Mine
Forty Eight- First Zing
Forty Nine- Red
Fifty- Stories
Fifty One- I Do
Fifty Two- Hide and Seek
Fifty Three- To the Bride
Fifty Four- Spooky Scary
Fifty Five- Simply
Fifty Six- Old Friend
Fifty Seven- Meet the Dad
Fifty Eight- Rewrite our Stars
Fifty Nine- Spy Fail
Sixty- Overprotective
Sixty One- Be There
Sixty Two- Angel
Sixty Three- Birthday
Sixty Four- Slipper
Sixty Six- Proposal
Sixty Seven- Nutcracker pt. 1
Sixty Eight- Pregnant
Sixty Nine- Love Again
Seventy- Gift of Magi
Seventy One- Nutcracker pt. 2
Seventy Two- Skating
Seventy Three- Nutcracker pt. 3
Seventy Four- Mommy Kiss Santa Claus
Seventy Five- Dream
Seventy Six- Jealousy
Seventy Seven- Laws of Love
Seventy Eight- Trial/In Her Eyes
Seventy Nine- Hero vs Villain 2
Eighty- Sleeping Beauty
Eighty One- Day of Hearts
Eighty Two- Big Bad
Eighty Three- Words Hurt
Eighty Four- Soulmates
Eighty Five- Alpha and Omega
Eighty Six- Chase
Eighty Seven- Angels and Devils
Eighty Eight- Big Hero 6
Eighty Nine- Toxication
Ninety-Swimming
Ninety One- Alchemist
Ninety Two- First Meeting- Alternative
Ninety Three- Alchemy
Ninety Four- Pain
Ninety Five- First Date
Ninety Six-Tired
Ninety Seven-The Argument
Ninety Eight- Judy's Song

Sixty Five- Bully

447 9 8
By 2-Lett2304

Modern AU

--------------------------------

(It was a nice sunny day in the city of Corona, and at the Corona High School is where the students have t face another day in hell. And by hell, they mean the meanest bully in school. Varian Ruddiger is the nasty teen in there, anyone that stand in his way will be beaten by him. Judy with her friend Destiny walk down the hallway to their lockers.)

Judy: And really, pap just use the blender instead of using chop broad like it said.

Destiny: Oh my god! That dad of yours.

Judy: Hey, be thankful mom was there to show him how without chopping himself.

(At that's when they hear a sound of crying. Judy left Destiny side and see what's going on. So far, Varian is bulling another student. But what shock her is the victim is Sinny, another of Judy's friend. Varian held up her bag in the sky as Sinny reach for it. He is dressed with a black jacket, black shirt with a skull, pried jeans and black boots, his hair is comb down.)

Sinny: Please! Give it back!

Varian: Oh? What's in there?

Sinny: (blushing) N-Nothing! Just give it back please Vary!

(Then he smash her against the lockers, Judy's eyes widen at this. She narrow her eyes at this. Someone got to stand up against him. She walk to them. Varian snarl at Sinny.)

Varian: Call Vary one more time, and you'll be treated like a slut.

(He slap her hard, she started crying.)

Judy Hey! (Varian turn to face her) Let her go Ruddiger!

Varian: Pot. Stay out of this.

Judy: And what if I don't?

(He let Sinny go, and walk to Judy. She stood her ground as he approach her, she glare hard at him. He glare at her, then she can't help but notice his face looks a little red, she guess cause she's making him mad.)

Varian: I mean it, stay out of this. It's not your business.

Judy: If you bully one of my friends, it is. Now leave her alone.

Varian: Or what? You'll hit me?

Judy: No.

(Then she punch him straight in the face, hard. He yell in pain as he hold his nose that is bleeding. He groan and look at her. She snarl at him.)

Judy: Consider it a warning for next time you jerk.

(He walk away holding his nose. When he is out of sight, Judy walk to Sinny, help her up and give her her bag.)

Judy: Are you okay?

Sinny: Yeah. Thank you Jude. I can't believe he do something like this. He always was sweet when we were kids.

Judy: People change when they get older Sinny. There's nothing you can do to change a person. Now come on, we better get to class.

(Sinny nodded at her as they both head to this first class. With Varian, his sister Alice help with his bloody nose. She bandage it.)

Alice: Really big brother? Why you got to do that to Sinny? She's your childhood friend.

Varian: Was. She's just like the rest.

Alice: Oh? Like Judy is?

(Varian blush at the name, heart beating fast. Varian may be a bully, but he would never harm the girl he love. Yes, Varian is in love with Judy Pot. He can't help it, in his eyes, she's perfect, the perfect talent, perfect voice, perfect beauty and perfect personality. And the way she stand up to him, it just made him more in love with her. But the problem is that he couldn't talk to her with this bully title in him.)

Varian: Judy's different Alice. She's strong and full of confident.

Alice: Yeah, yeah. I know big brother. If you really love her, why can't you talk to her like a normal person instead of a bully?

Varain: I would, but I..(blushing while rudbbing his neck)..I'm too shy to talk to her and after what she see today, she might never talk to me again.

Alice: Hmm. What if you change your ways?

Varian: How?

(Alice grab his shoulder and whisper in his ears, he nodded and listen. The next day, at school, Varian look over a corner and see Judy by her locker. He is blushing and smiling with a lovestruck look, heart throbbing against his chest.)

Varian: (dreamy sigh) Isn't she beautiful?

Alice: Not if you miss your chance Romeo. Now get in there.

(She push him, causing him to trip and fell on Judy's feet. She look down and see Varian with his face on the floor. She glare.)

Judy: What is it? Come here to bully more?

(Varian get up, brushing himself and face her. But all have gone away when he see her face.)

Varian: Uh..I..UH... (Clear throat) I came by to say that, I'm sorry for how badly I treated your friend.

Judy: Oh really?

Varian: Yeah, and..and to make it make up to you. I'll carry your books and bag.

Judy: I can do it by myself, thank you.

(She spoke in a nasty tone, Varian flinch and feel sick to the stomach. So much for that. She turn around and walk away, heading to her next class. But blocking her way is William, the meanest, nastiest and a bigger bully than Varian is. William stare at her with lust filled eyes.)

William: Hey there Jude, don't you look sexy today.

Judy: (roll eyes) What do you want William?

(Varian growl through his teeth, jealousy in him. He want to punch William in the face and take Judy away from him. Judy walk around him, but William block her path again.)

William: I was thinking you and me get to go out after class. I know the best place for a movie, just us two.

Judy: Yeah, no thanks. I don't date bullies.

William: (at her face) You do it or else I'll turn your friend Alice life into a hellhole.

Judy: You leave Al out of it!

William: So..what you say?

Judy: Go to hell!

(Then she kick him between the legs, Varian cring of this, thankful he got a punch on the nose than that. William glare at Judy. He grab her and slam her against the lockers. Varian gasped, then he growl in rage.)

William: You just don't know when to give up, don't you Pot.

Judy: L-Let me go.

William: Why? I always favor you as my new punching bag.

Varian: You touch her like that, and you're dead White!

(Wiliam turn around and see Varian glaring at him with a snarl. William drop Judy, as she gasped in pain. Varian gridded his teeth at the sight.)

Varian: You hurt her..

William: You hurt people too, you know.

Varian: YOU HURT HER!

(He punch William in the face. William touch his jaw, as it hurts. He glare at Varian, he grab him by the shirt collar and punch him in the face. Students formed around the two as the two boys fight. Judy watch in pure surprise, seeing Varian kicking William at the chest. He run to her.)

Varian: Are you okay?

Judy: I think my back hurts.

Varian: Hang on. Gonna take you to the nurse.

(He pick her up in a bridal style, she held on to him. He walk past the students that move out of the way. But William grab Judy out of his arms and slap her hard on the face. The students gasp at this. Varian on the other hand, feel the wrath in him. He grab William and beat him up. Then the principal came and break the two away.)

Fredric: What is the meaning of this?!

Varian and William: He started it!

William: Me? You're the one that punch me!

Varian: Only because you hurt Judy!

William: Wht's so damn special of her to you?! She's a slut!

Varian: Don't you dare call her that!

(He run to beat William again, but he is held back by the principal. He glare at the two.)

Fredric: My office, now.

(He drag them to his office. Judy watch them leave. Sinny and Alice came.)

Alice: Are you okay?

Judy: My back hurts and my cheeks hurt as well.

Sinny: Come on, to the nurse you go.

(They help Judy on to the nurse office. Judy lay on one of the beds, ice on her face while the nurse talked with her parents about what have happen. The door open and in came Varian. He took a sit on one of the chairs and face her.)

Varian: Are you okay?

Judy: I will be when I get home.

Varian: I am so sorry this happen. I never wanted you to get hurt.

Judy: Why did you do that? You took on the nastiest bully when you're the bully also.

Varian: I'm the bully that's so in love with you.

Judy: What?

(Varian blushed when he realize what he said.)

Varian: (blushing) I-I-I...I mean...uh... (Chuckle)..the principal have me and William do community service by cleaning the lockers at gym.

Judy: Did you say you're in love with me?

Varian: (blushing) I...I...yes. Yes, I am crazy about you. I can't help it, you're so amazing and wonderful. How can I not notice that?

Judy: So that's the reason you bully others? Cause you like me?

Varian: No. Just home problems. Judy, I would never in my life hurt you. I would never forgive myself if I bully you. And when William threatens you and hurt you like you're nothing, I can't let it go. You mean so much to me.

(Judy let out a blush of this, then she smile at him. She can't believe someone who's mean and cold turns out to be a sweet guy. The door open and the nurse came in.)

Calliope: Judy, you're ready to go.

(Judy nodded. She move to get up, but it cause pain on her back. Varian help her up and take her out where her parents are watiing for her. Judy look at him, then kiss his cheek. Varian blushed.)

Judy: See you tomorrow?

Varian: Uh..totally.

(Judy smile to him. Her mother grab her as she and her father take her to the car. Varian turn to get his stuff, then let out a loud cheer.)

Varian: Yes!Yes!Yes!YES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.3K 43
the title basically explains the story. the one shots will be either based off pictures, requests or just something I came up with. Hope you like it!
1.2K 17 1
Rapunzel, Judy and her friends must take Corona back from Cassandra and comfort the evil Zhan Tiri before its too late.
56.4K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
1.3K 34 8
"𝓞𝓱, 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂? 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸... 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓽?" -A collection of oneshots, AUs and headcanons about Cor...