Killing Time || larry

By gaysicle

••complete 2014•• harry and louis spend the summer together More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Nineteen

17K 831 1K
By gaysicle

Their first fight happens the first week of school. It's not because they ignore each other or because there's drama with other people. It's because Louis decides to tease another guy to tears and Harry really doesn't like that.

The guy is a year younger and Louis just had to take his senior status and flaunt it. Harry really can't believe it because it's Louis and Louis is just so sweet. He teased the guy about his glasses - which is stupid because Louis has glasses - and he teases him about his hair - which is red - and it was all kind of mean and unnecessary.

Niall also laughed with him about it and rolled his eyes when Harry gave Louis shit about it. Louis just blew Harry off and so they decided not to talk. It was hard on Harry because he wanted the boy to climb into his window and kiss him like he does every night, but Louis didn't come.

They also sit next to each other in French and Harry was kind of pissed when Louis partnered up with Eleanor instead of him. Harry just partnered with the red headed guy - Adam - and it got him a glare from Louis. They've been fighting for two days, but both boys are too stubborn to talk to each other first.

It's Friday and there's a big 'Welcome back to school bonfire' being held. Harry was supposed to go with Louis, but since they aren't talking he'll probably have to go alone. It's stupid that they're fighting in all honesty, but Harry shouldn't have to apologize. He's the good person in this.

He's sitting in French, the seat next to him empty. He's waiting for Louis to walk through the door so he can look at him because even though they're fighting Louis is still his boyfriend and he likes to look at him.

There's laughing from the door and Harry glances up from his notebook to see Louis laughing with Adam. Harry furrows his brow because Louis was teasing him two days ago. They're not talking because Louis made him cry and now they're laughing together.

Louis gives him a smile before he walks to the back of the classroom and flops down next to Harry. Harry huffs in annoyance and he can feel Louis looking at him.

"Harry?" Harry refuses to look at him, even though he wants to jump on Louis' lap and kiss him.

"Harry," Louis whines.

"Sweetheart, look at me. Please?" Louis begs. Harry feels his heart beat quickly and he slowly turns to face his boyfriend. Louis smiles when their eyes connect and he leans closer so others can't openly hear their conversation.

"Don't be mad at me. I told him I'm sorry and invited him to the party tonight," Louis tells him. Harry narrows his eyes at that.

"Not to go with me, idiot, just in general," Louis rolls his eyes. Harry relaxes again and Louis smiles at him. Harry really missed his cute smile and crinkly eyes and tan skin and soft hair.

"Am I forgiven or am I still a jerk that you hate?" Louis asks. Harry bites his lip and hums in thought.

"I guess I forgive you, but you're still a jerk," Harry tells him. Louis pouts and god Harry really does have the cutest boyfriend and he hates that they're in class because he wants to kiss him. Louis doesn't kiss at school - which is stupid - but Harry accepts.

"I'm not a jerk," Louis continues to pout and Harry leans forward to flick his nose lightly.

"You are, but you're a lovable jerk," Harry concludes.

"How am I a jerk?" Louis asks and Harry just raises his brow at him. Louis shrinks away and scowls at him.

"I dislike you," Louis mumbles. Harry just chuckles and turns back to his notebook.

"That's okay," he replies. He can feel Louis still watching him and it feels nice to have his attention again. He loves Louis' attention.

"You're still coming with me to the bonfire right?" Louis asks.

"I thought you didn't like me?" Harry smirks, not looking up.

"I don't, but I feel like you'd kill me if I brought someone else," Louis replies back carelessly. Harry looks over to see Louis grinning at him.

"I'd throw you into the fire," Harry tells him. Louis just continues to smile at him.

"I don't think you would. I'm too cute for that," Louis says and Harry just shrugs.

"You're not that cute," Harry lies.

"Fuck you, I'm the cutest," Louis tells him loudly. The girl in front of him turns around and Louis just smiles at her, his cheeks pink. She giggles and Harry - being the jealous person he is - moves closer to Louis.

"When am I picking you up?" Harry asks. Louis turns back to him and tilts his head. The girl just sadly turns around and Louis notices and smirks at Harry.

"You're such a jealous shit," he snickers. Harry just shrugs and rests his chin on Louis' shoulder.

"Pick me up at nine. Or, maybe you can come over after school?" Louis asks. Harry nods again and leans forward to kiss Louis' cheek, not caring about Louis' no kissing rule. He pulls away, but their faces remain close together as they continue to chat.

"Styles, Tomlinson, please stop whatever you're doing," their teacher - Mrs. LeBlanc - says as she comes in the room. Harry backs away from Louis who just laughs and turns to face the teacher.

When they walk into the lunch room together their table all grins - except Niall - he was relieved to not see them not make out for two days - he still thinks they're cute though. It feels good to have Louis' arm around him again and he likes nuzzling into his shoulder like a kitten.

When lunch ends Louis gives him a quick forehead kiss before he leaves. They have no afternoon classes together which is good because Louis is a distraction in Harrys opinion. He goes to class and takes his notes and he's so happy when the final bell rings. He quickly leaves class and goes to his locker. His locker is far from Louis' so he patiently waits for the boy to come.

Louis comes down the hall with Niall and gives him a quick wave before he jogs over to Harry.

"Hey, sweetheart, how was class?" Louis greets him. His Math textbook is in his arms and his blue sweater hangs loosely off his curvy body.

"Boring. How was yours?" Harry asks as they start to walk. Louis just shrugs and reaches down to grab Harry's hand in his own.

"You're coming to my house right?" Louis asks as the approach Harry's car.

"Yeah. Do I look okay or should I go home and change?" Harry asks. Louis checks him out quick, admiring his long legs and muscular arms.

"You look good. I can let you borrow a hoodie or sweater of mine because it'll probably get cold," Louis tells him.

"Can I borrow that one?" Harry asks. Louis looks down at it and nods his head. They get into Harrys car and pull out of the school zone. The drive is filled with Louis singing loudly to the radio and Harry laughing.

When they arrive at the house Harry is tackled by Daisy and Louis just fondly looks at the two.

"Harry! Do you want to color?" Daisy asks. She smiles up at him, one of her teeth missing.

"He will next time okay, Daisy?" Louis says. She frowns up at Louis, her blue eyes sad.

"You always take him. He's my friend too," Daisy argues. Harry practically melts at how cute she is.

"I know, but we have stuff to do," Louis tries to reason. Harry looks at Louis and then back down to his little sister.

"I think I can color," Harry speaks up. Louis groans and Daisy cheers. She grabs his hand and drags him into the living room where her colors are all laid out. Harry sits down and she crawls into his lap, picking up the pink marker. Louis sits down on the couch and watches them and texts Eleanor. He takes a few pictures and then Lottie comes in and sits next to him.

"Is he your boyfriend or hers?" she laughs as she looks at the two on the floor.

"Mine!" Daisy cheers loudly. Lottie laughs and Louis just shakes his head, smiling at the two. He loves how much his family likes Harry.

"Hey, Dais, can I paint your nails?" Lottie asks. Daisy jumps up with a loud 'yeah!' and runs from the room.

"Thank you," Louis tells her. She just grins and follows after the energetic girl. Louis slinks down to the floor and straddles Harry's lap.

"Hi," Louis breathes, his mouth close to Harrys. Harry doesn't even reply and just kisses him for the first time in two days. Louis melts further into Harrys warm body and his lips are so soft against his own.

"Gross." Fizzy remarks as she walks in. Louis doesn't even pull away at the comment and continues to kiss Harry happily and Harry lets him. The television turns on and Fizzy sits on the couch behind them.

"Can you take it up to your room please? I may throw up on you," Fizzy whines behind them. Louis slowly pulls away from Harry - who whines - and looks up at his little sister.

"Why are you even in here?" he asks.

"Because I wanted to watch my shows? Why are you making out in the family area?" Fizzy rebuttals.

"Good point. We'll be in my room," Louis tells her. He gets up and reaches down to help Harry up too. They walk up to Louis' room and once they arrive Harry wraps his arms around him and just hugs him. Louis hugs him back and giggles when Harry kisses his forehead.

"I don't think Fizzy likes me," Harry says. Louis chuckles and buries his nose in his chest, smelling his familiar scent.

"Fizzy doesn't like anyone," Louis replies.

"Fair enough."

They pull apart after a couple more minutes and they decide to play video games. When Louis starts to win, Harry tackles him with kisses and then of course the game is forgotten.

Jay calls them down for dinner half hour later and the two boys race down the stairs and into the dinning room. All the girls are sat at the table along with Louis' stepdad.

"Louis! Fizzy told us you and Harry were kissing again," Phoebe laughs. Harry turns red and Louis just ruffles her hair before sitting down. Harry sits next to him and tries to reduce the color on his face.

"Harry, does your mom know you're here?" Jay asks.

"Yeah, I texted her earlier," Harry tells her. Daisy reaches forward and grabs some bread from the basket and everyone takes it as their cue to eat. It's all normal small talk at the table - minus the occasional teasing Louis and Harry get - and Harry loves being at Louis' house. He feels welcome and just at home at the Tomlinson's.

When everyone is done Louis helps his mom with the dishes and then tells her they're leaving. She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek and gives the whole motherly speech of 'Be safe and call me if you need me.'

They get back in Harry's car and drive to their location. Louis is on the phone the whole time, talking away to Niall. He looks over sometimes and makes a face at Harry, just to let him know he's still aware he's in the car.

When they arrive there's already people everywhere and they greet the couple with happy smiles. Louis finds their group of friends quickly and he leaves Harry's side so he can run and jump on Liam's back.

"Payne!" Louis cheers and Harry watches him with so much love that it actually makes him groan to himself. He smiles at his friends as he walks up and Louis is at his side again within seconds.

"The power couple has arrived," Eleanor grins at them. Louis immediately lets that go to his head and Harry just shakes his head.

"You look pretty," Harry compliments her. She's wearing a soft pink sweater and leggings, her makeup done light. She beams at him and she seems to glow.

"Thanks, Harry," she replies. Niall rolls his eyes at them.

"Now we have two people with oversized egos," Niall complains. Eleanor whacks him with a laugh.

"You and her?" Louis asks with a smirk and Niall glares at him.

"Hey," Zayn says as he walks up to them, Perrie holding his hand. Liam is still alone, Sophia not here yet. They all greet him and eventually Sophia, Max and Nick all arrive and join them. Max is attached to Eleanor and she's a blushing, giggling mess.

"Couples night," Perrie grins.

"I'm alone," Niall points out. Nick is standing next to him and he nods in agreement.

"Well there's two people that need someone..." Sophia says with a grin. Both boys scrunch their faces up at the thought.

"You know what? I'll go find someone else," Nick tells them. He gives them a wave and walks to another group.

"And now I'm alone and ninth wheeling. That has to be a record," Niall complains. Harry just shrugs and starts to take Louis away from the group.

"We're going to go by the fire," Harry tells them. They all wave and Harry drags Louis, who's holding onto his beer tightly. They arrive near the fire and Louis sits down on the log, pulling Harry onto his lap.

"Hey," someone speaks up. Both boys turn to see Adam and Louis smiles at him.

"Hey, kid," he greets. Adam sits down next to them and Harry waves at him with a friendly smile.

"Having fun?" Harry asks. Adam sips his beer and nods his head. His red hair matches the fire and his green eyes are bright.

"Yeah, I'm having a blast. Thanks for the invite," he grins. Louis wants time with Harry alone and his hands slip under his shirt and trace patterns into his soft skin.

"No problem. Don't take this the wrong way, but can you give us some space?" Louis asks. Adams eyes go wide in understanding and he stands up.

"Yeah yeah. I'll see you guys later."

"Bye, Adam," Harry calls. Louis just leans forward and places a small kiss where his shoulder and neck meet.

"He's so nice. Don't you feel bad for teasing him?" Harry asks.

"Yeah. I mean, he's still a dork, but he's nice," Louis mutters.

"I'm a dork," Harry says with raised brows. Louis leans up and captures his lips in a quick kiss.

"But you're my dork," Louis tells him. Harry just nods and leans down to kiss him again. He feels someone sit next to him on the bench and they pull apart to see the girl from French class. She appears to be just texting so they turn back to each other.

Harry doesn't really like how she sat next to them and possessively kisses Louis to show her he's his. Louis tastes like beer and orange tic tacs which is such an odd combination.

There's a loud banging and everyone's eyes turn to see Mark Quinton, the school president.

"Here's to an awesome school year! Goodbye summer and hello fall!" he cheers. He's completely wasted and Louis laughs as everyone around him cheers. He turns back to Harry and links their fingers together.

"Here's to our awesome summer. The best one I've ever had," Louis whispers. Harry just leans in to kiss him again, an adoring smile on his face.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.2K 21
*COMPLETED*
12K 709 61
Ziam Larry Niall
3.1M 58.8K 88
This story contains mature and explicit content