Love me like I do: p.jm x j.jk

By kooblue7

"M-master! Please, stop!" The frightened boy was slapped harshly on the bed as he sobbed. "No, liars get puni... More

~Introductions~
~One~
~Two~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~ 🤧
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~ (M)
~Twenty~
~Twenty-one~
~Twenty-two~
~Twenty-three~
~Twenty-four~
~Twenty-five~
~Twenty-six~ (Jin's past)
NOT AN UPDATE
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-eight~
~Twenty-nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-one~ (M)
Hi
Shameful promo and a smol storytime
~Thirty-two~
~Thirty-three~
Can't write on my messgae board, so i'll write here instead :)
~Thirty-four~
NOT AN UPDATE AGAIN BECAUSE IM A BITCH
~Thirty-five~
unimportant, but i'm in new york
~Thirty-six~
~Thirty-seven~ (M)
~Thirty-eight~
~Thirty-nine~
author's note~
~Fourty~
~Fourty-one~ (M)
a little heads-up on the next chapter, also known as a spoiler
~Finale~
character Q&A
character Q&A: answers~

~Three~

5.3K 227 76
By kooblue7

(Previous chapter)

"T-taehyungie..." Jungkook cried.

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jungkook and Taehyung hugged and cried in each other's arms like there was no tomorrow.
They were both crying from joy since they finally get to see each other again. But Jimin.... well, he was fucking pissed.

When Jimin saw both of them holding each other as he went back downstairs, he was fuming. Jimin was about to tear Jungkook off of Taehyung, but he was stopped when he felt something on his shoulder. He looked up and saw one of his coworkers (personally, his best friend) who placed a hand on top of his shoulder.

"N-Namjoon..." Jimin mumbled, still slightly irritated from Jungkook's actions.

Namjoon looked down at the shorter male and shook his head sympathetically.

"Just let them be..." He said in a gentle voice.

Jimin relaxed from Namjoon's soft voice and slowly nodded his head as he looked over at the two boys who were now on the couch, talking happily. Jimin's face softened when Jungkook started laughing along with Taehyung. Jimin immediately shook his head.

"no... you'll get hurt..." he told himself.

Namjoon took his hand off of Jimin's shoulder and nudged him into the kitchen.

"You need to relax Jimin...." Namjoon spoke carefully as he pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and sat on it.

"What are you on about?" Jimin responded.

"Don't act dumb...." Namjoon looked up at Jimin, "you're hurting him, aren't you?"

Jimin froze as he looked towards Namjoon, he could tell that Namjoon was disappointed in him from the tone of his voice.

"I-I... umm...." Jimin spoke nervously with his head down, he didn't know if he should admit it or not.

"Is this about your father?"

Jimin tensed up from the mention of his father, he looked up at Namjoon with a slightly annoyed look.

"I thought I told you to never bring him up in a conversation...." Jimin spoke.

"It's obvious he's affecting the way you act" Namjoon abruptly stood up from his seat, making Jimin slightly back up a few steps.

"I told you, if you need to talk about it" Namjoon put a hand on his chest, "I'm here..." he softly smiled at Jimin, showing off his dimples that slightly appeared on both of his cheeks. Jimin looked down at the white tiles of his kitchen floor.

"N-no..." Jimin looked up at Namjoon, "I-I can't..." He whispered. Namjoon looked down at the raven haired boy and deeply sighed.

"You know where to find me..." he patted his back sympathetically. "I have to go..."

"Alright..." Jimin nodded.

They both walked out of the kitchen which was connected to the living room. They both saw Taehyung and Jungkook cuddling on the couch, sleeping peacefully. "Jung-" Jimin said in a loud tone, but he was cut off when Namjoon placed his hand on top of his mouth.

Jimin looked over at Namjoon and Namjoon held up his index finger against his mouth,

"Shush"

Jimin rolled his eyes at his best friend's actions but he complied. Namjoon took his hand off of Jimin's mouth and quietly walked over to Taehyung. "Yah... Taehyung, we have to go..." he whispered. Taehyung slightly stirred in his sleep, before he fully opened his eyes and rubbed them with his fists to force himself awake.

He sat up while yawning and he looked around at his surroundings. He tensed up when he saw Jimin leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who made a noise in his sleep, slightly stirring awake.

"J-Jungkookie?" Taehyung mumbled as he softly caressed Jungkook's soft brown hair.

"Mm~" Jungkook whined.

"Taehyung, it's getting late..." Namjoon spoke softly.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin and looked back at Jungkook. He sadly nodded and slowly got up from his spot on the couch. Taehyung stepped on a loose floorboard which made a very loud creaking noise, waking Jungkook up.

Jungkook whined and opened his eyes slowly, he yawned and looked up at Taehyung who was looking down at him, watching him fondly.

"Kookie..." Taehyung ruffled his hair and hugged him tightly. "I have to go okay?"

Jungkook's heart slightly sank and Taehyung noticed it because Jungkook's eyes got slightly watery. Taehyung looked up at Namjoon, pleading with his eyes. Namjoon looked down at Taehyung and deeply sighed before he nodded his head with a smile.

"Jungkook-ah, we'll come back tomorrow okay?"

Jungkook looked up at Namjoon with the biggest smile on his face, "will you?"

Namjoon looked over at Jimin who was glaring at him, Namjoon gave him a look and Jimin sighed and stormed off into the kitchen. Namjoon slightly shook his head and looked back down at Jungkook with a soft smile.

"Of course we will." Namjoon said.

Jungkook beamed at Namjoon's words and stood up, walking the both of them out. Taehyung hugged Jungkook once again before bidding goodbyes and Jungkook closed the door. Jungkook sighed happily and turned around briefly before he was met with a force, pushing him roughly against a wall near the front door.

Jungkook yelped out in pain and he looked up to see Jimin staring down at him, glaring dangers into him.

"M-master?" Jungkook said.

"You disobeyed me..." Jimin spoke.

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at Jimin with confusion in his eyes.

"I told you to stop.... but you didn't...." Jimin spoke with a harsh tone in his voice.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he remembered when his master was calling out for him to stop whenever he heard Tae's voice. Jungkook looked down at the beige carpet, ashamed for disobeying his master's orders, "I-I'm Sorry master...." Jungkook mumbled.

"I was just... so happy... that I finally got to see Taehyung, again...." Jungkook softly smiled as he remembered the softness in Tae's voice.
Jimin slightly twitched and he forcefully grabbed Jungkook's wrist twisting it slightly.
Jimin didn't know what came over him... his expression was blank and memories from the past came into his mind as Jungkook screamed in pain and started to cry.

(Flash back)
(TRIGGER WARNING)

"Mommy?" A small boy called out as he opened up the closed bedroom door.

The women looked up with red, puffy eyes, but they lit up when she saw her beautiful son walk into the room. "Jiminie..." she opened up her arms so the little 5 year old could hug her. Jimin beamed and walked into the room, softly closing the door and then climbing onto his mother's lap, snuggling into her loving embrace.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying each other's warm embraces, until they were interrupted with a loud bang. The women tensed up as she tightened her grip on the small boy. "M-mommy?" Jimin looked up at his mother with big, brown eyes.

She looked down at Jimin, softly caressing his hair as she smiled with tears welling up in her eyes. "Baby..." she whispered. She closed her eyes tightly as a man's voice yelled out her name. "P-please stay here... and lock the door...." she tucked in a piece of loose hair behind his ear. "Don't come out, until I tell you... pinky promise?" She held out her pinky finger while looking down at the fragile boy.

He nodded as he shakily held out his pinky and hooked it to his mother's pinky. "P-pinky promise..." He said with a smile, making his eyes turn into tiny crescents. She kissed him on his head and caressed his cheek as she slowly got up and walked to the door.

She blew a kiss at him and he gladly "grabbed" it and placed it on his cheek.

She closed the door as she heard her drunk husband yelling and throwing stuff, most likely breaking it. She took a deep breath and walked downstairs to see her husband, a can of beer in his hand. Surrounding both of them, were broken pieces of furniture and glass.

"H-honey?" She called out hesitantly.

The man looked up at her, slightly slumping from his drunken state. "Where the fuck were you?" He spat. She shivered from the smell he created with the amount of alcohol he drank. "U-upstairs...." she answered.

"Tch... hand me another beer..." He burped loudly as he chucked the empty can of beer to the ground. She looked up at him, while scoffing, "no..."

"What did you say?" He glared at her.

She tensed up slightly but she tried not to show it, "N-no... you obviously had too much so-"

SLAP

The women fell to the ground as she felt a slight sting to her right cheek. She slowly lifted up her hand and touched her cheek. She took her hand away from her cheek and looked at it with wide eyes.

Blood....

A smear of blood....

She looked up at her husband with teary eyes, "w-why?" She whispered.

"Why?" He chuckled as he bent down to her place on the floor. "Because you fucking disobeyed me..." He roughly grabbed her hair, making her whimper in pain, "you bitch..." he threw her back down on the ground and stood over her body, lifting up his foot to her wrist, before harshly stepping on it.

She screamed in agony as her wrist made an awful popping noise and she curled herself up in a tiny ball. She cried as the pain in her wrist began to worsen and she tightly closed her eyes.

"M-mommy?" A voice called out.

Her eyes shot open when she heard the voice of her beautiful baby boy. She looked up at the top of the stairs to see him, looking at her with fear in his eyes. She choked on her tears as she responded shakily, "m-mommy's okay, Jiminie.... go back in the room..."

Jimin looked between his mother and then his father, he slowly crept down the stairs, ignoring the cries his mother told him to stop.
Jimin looked up at his father as he stood in front of him, "y-you hurt mommy..." he said.

"Jiminie... I'm okay..." his mother called out.

He looked down at her with tears in his eyes, "b-but you're n-not...." he sniffled as a tear slowly rolled down his cheek. He sat down next to his mother and looked down at her wrist. Her wrist was swollen with purple surrounding it and a bit of blood was coming out.

He carefully grabbed her opposite hand and kissed it gently, "m-maybe, I-if we go to the h-hospital, it'll get better!" He said cheerfully, even though tears were still rolling down his cheeks. His mother teared up from her sweet son's actions and she lifted up her hand to softly caress his cheek, grazing her thumb over his cheek. "L-let's go to bed... okay?" She said.

Jimin's face softened and he nodded. He took a hold of her hand and helped her stand up. He looked over his shoulder to see his father passed out on the couch.

"D-daddy won't hurt us anymore... right mommy?" He looked up at her as she held a bag of ice over her swollen wrist. She sighed shakily and softly smiled as she looked down at her son. She softly kissed his cheek and tucked him into bed, "I love you... my little prince..."

(End of flashback)

"M-master! You're hurting me!"

Jimin's head shot up as the muffled voices turned more and more audible. His hazy vision turned more clear as he looked down at a crying Jungkook. He looked down at his hand and gasped when his hand was tightly secured on Jungkook's wrist.

He immediately let go of Jungkook's wrist as his breathing got heavier and he was getting slightly sweaty. He ran his fingers through his dark locks as he looked down at Jungkook who was on the floor, holding his wrist in pain. Jimin hesitantly bent down and moved his hand towards his wrist, but Jungkook flinched when Jimin's hand came in contact with his skin. "Just give me your wrist..." He mumbled.

Jungkook looked up at Jimin with teary eyes, meeting Jimin's cold, hard ones. Jungkook hesitantly reached his wrist out to Jimin, who gently took it into his hands. He softly grazed his fingers on the slightly swollen bump on his wrist.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who still had tears rolling down his slightly flushed cheeks. Jimin sighed and stood up with Jungkook's wrist in his hands, making him wince loudly. "Sorry..." Jimin mumbled.

Jungkook stood up as well and then Jimin lead the both of them to his kitchen. He went over to his freezer and pulled out a bag of frozen peas. "Place this on your wrist while I go look for the first aid kit..." Jimin mumbled as he held out the bag of frozen peas in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook gladly took the frozen peas and gently placed it on his wrist. Jimin had already left and he was in the bathroom, searching the cabinets for the kit. Jungkook was waiting patiently, sitting on the kitchen counter, swinging his legs as he had the bag of frozen peas on his wrist.

Jungkook shot his head up as he heard footsteps enter the kitchen. Jimin looked up at him and walked towards him with the first aid kit in his hands. He placed it next to him and opened it, taking out an ointment, and some bandages.

"T-thank you..." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin froze in his place, with the tube of ointment in his hands. He didn't respond to him, as he unscrewed the tap and squirted some of the liquid substance on his hand. He grabbed the frozen peas and lifted it off of Jungkook's wrist.

Jimin's breath hitched as it looked terrifyingly similar to his mother's. He shook off the memory and as gently as possible, he rubbed the ointment on Jungkook's wrist. Jungkook flinched and winced as the ointment settled into his wrist.

Jimin was finished applying the ointment and took out the bandages from the kit. "Lift up your wrist..." Jimin said. Jungkook carefully lifted up his swollen wrist and held it out in front of him. Jimin rolled out a certain length of the bandage and carefully wrapped it around Jungkook's wrist.

A few minutes passed and Jimin was finally done with taking care of his wrist. Jimin looked down at Jungkook's wrists and swiftly turned around and walked to the doorway of the kitchen. "Get some rest..." he mumbled.

Jungkook nodded and watched as Jimin walked out of the kitchen and went up to his room. Jimin opened the door to his closed bed room door and immediately flopped down on his bed. He was confused from why he did that to Jungkook AND why he took care of it.

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair and sighed deeply, looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm so sorry, m-mom..." he whispered, "I'll never turn into him...." he held out his pinky finger in the air, as if someone was there to intertwine it with him.

"Pinky promise..." he whispered.

—————————————————————
Holy crap...
MY FINGERS

H U R T

But it's worth it because I wrote it for all of you beautiful people and I'm kinda proud of this chapter, IM ALSO ANXIOUS ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, since I already know what's going to happen, I'm going to make sure to have a box of tissues next to me while I write a certain couple of chapters.

:,)

This chapter was long as hell, so please comment on what your thoughts are, PLEASE IM BEGGING.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

I purple you~! 💜

(2618 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 12.2K 9
Temptations are everywhere. Everything's bad when Jimin's father just married the infamous host club boy and sugar baby, Jeon Jungkook. Worse? Jimin...
55.2K 2K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...
505K 25.1K 68
( ✌︎'ω')✌︎*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*✌︎('ω'✌︎ ) "Hmm... shouldn't we divorce?" Circumstances bring a Tech CEO and an Arts Professor to...
180K 11.3K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _________________________________________ There...