Lost Boy ➳ Once Upon A Time

By -alexanderlightwood

❝ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏ... More

𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘
Chapter One-Pilot
Chapter Two-The Thing You Love Most
Chapter Three-Snow Falls
Chapter Four-The Prince Of Gold
Chapter Five-That Still Small Voice
Chapter Six-The Sheperd
Chapter Seven-The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter
Chapter Eight-Desperate Soul
Chapter Nine-7:15 A.M.
Chapter Ten-Fruit Of The Poisoning Tree
Chapter Eleven-Skin Deep
Chapter Twelve-What Happened To Fredrick
Chapter Thirteen-Dreamy
Chapter Fourteen-Red-Handed
Chapter Fifteen-Heart Of Darkness
Chapter Sixteen-Hat Trick
Chapter Seventeen-Golden Hoppers
Chapter Eighteen-The Stable Boy
Chapter Nineteen-The Return
Chapter Twenty-An Apple As Red As Blood
Chapter Twenty One-A Land Without Magic
Chapter Twenty Two-Broken
Chapter Twenty Three-We Are Both
Chapter Twenty Four-Lady Of The Lake
Chapter Twenty Five-The Crocodile
Chapter Twenty Six-The Doctor
Chapter Twenty Seven-Tallahassee
Chapter Twenty Eight-Child Of The Moon
Chapter Twenty Nine-Into The Deep
Chapter Thirty-Queen Of Hearts
Chapter Thirty One-The Queens Deal
Chapter Thirty Two-The Cricket Game
Chapter Thirty Four-In The Name Of The Brother
Chapter Thirty Five-Tiny
Chapter Thirty Six-Manhattan
Chapter Thirty Seven-The Queen Is Dead
Chapter Thirty Eight-The Miller's Daughter
Chapter Thirty Nine-Welcome To Storybrooke
Chapter Forty-Selfless, Brave And True
Chapter Forty One-Lacey
Chapter Forty Two-The Evil Queen
Chapter Forty Three-Second Star To The Right
Chapter Forty Four-And Straight 'Til Morning
Chapter Forty Five-A Conversation Long Overdue
Chapter Forty Six-The Heart Of The Truest Believer
Chapter Forty Seven-Lost Girl
Chapter Forty Eight-Quite A Common Fairy
Chapter Forty Nine-Nasty Habits
Chapter Fifty-Good Form
Chapter Fifty One-Ariel
Chapter Fifty Two-Darkest Thoughts
Chapter Fifty Three-Think Lovely Thoughts
Chapter Fifty Four-Save Henry
Chapter Fifty Five-The New Neverland
Chapter Fifty Six-Hurts Like Hell
Chapter Fifty Seven-Going Home
Chapter Fifty Eight-New York City Serenade
Chapter Fifty Nine-Witch Hunt
Chapter Sixty-The Tower
Chapter Sixty One-Quiet Minds
Chapter Sixty Two-It's Not Easy Being Green
Chapter Sixty Three-The Jolly Roger
Chapter Sixty Four-Come Back To Me
Chapter Sixty Five-Bleeding Through
Chapter Sixty Six-A Curious Thing
Chapter Sixty Seven-Kansas
Chapter Sixty Eight-Snow Drifts
Chapter Sixty Nine-Time Shift
Chapter Seventy-Invitations To Balls
Chapter Seventy One-There's No Place Like Home
Chaptet Seventy Two-Troll Bridge
Chapter Seventy Three-Their Happy Beginning
trivia!

Chapter Thirty Three-The Outsider

1.3K 45 40
By -alexanderlightwood

Chapter Thirty Three-The Outsider

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

A single car pulled up towards the spray painted town line. The night sky seemed to drown everything out as the only thing of which lit the area was the car.

Once the car had come to a stop, Gold had gotten out of his car and lifted up the trunk revealing Smee laying on his side.

"This will only take a moment." Gold told the man. He pulled the man out of the trunk and had taken the bandage of which was wrapped around Smee's mouth off.

Smee backed away as he lifted his tied hands up as he spoke, "Don't push me over. If I cross the line, I'll lose my memory. It's a cruel fate." Every so often he'd look back to see how far he had till the town line was close.

"A fate you were more than willing to bestow upon Belle." Gold countered towards the man. He hit the man on the leg with his cane which made Smee fall, Gold took this as an opportunity to take the red hat off of the man. "You've had this rag since the day we met. Why is it so important to you?"

"My grandmother made it for me when I was a boy." Smee told, "It's always brought me good fortune. What difference does it make?" As Smee said this, Gold had taken out a small container of potion and placed it over the hat.

"Oh, ho ho. All the difference in the world. It's your only chance." Gold responded as he threw the hat towards the man who was now getting off of the ground.

Smee placed his cap back on his head, "What do you mean my only-" He was cut off by Gold kicking him across the town line. A sudden purple aura was spread across Smee' body though it soon faded after a while.

Gold had walked towards the line a little before he asked, "What's your name?"

"William Smee." The man responded. Curious to how much he remembers, Gold asked, "And who am I?"

"Rumplestiltskin." Smee responded. He got up to his knees as he proceeded to say, "The Dark One. I remember everything! How can this be?"

"Well, it seems that our little experiment was a success." Gold explained before he pulled Smee back across the line. "Now go." With that Smee ran off, "I have a trip to plan."

The sun rays shone brightly as the people of Storybrooke seemed to gather around a coffin with the tombstone of which read; Archibald Hopper. Friend & conscience. Camilla stood there as she stared mainly at the coffin. There was nothing of which she felt apart from sadness, she knew that he wasn't her real father but if she had to be honest, she wouldn't of minded Archie being her actual father. He was better at playing that role during the twenty-eight years than what her actual father was.

Mary Margaret had offered to speak, knowing that Camilla wouldn't. Her voice broke as she spoke, "Some of us knew him as Archie, others as Jiminy, but we all knew him as a true friend. And though he may now be gone he will always live on inside of us, reminding us to be our best selves. To do the right thing, to always fight for what we believe in. So we shouldn't think of today as goodbye, just as a way of saying, Archie we'll be listening."

At the end of her little speech, Mary Margaret and David hugged while Marco approached Archie's grave and places his umbrella by the tombstone.

Emma, Henry, Camilla and Pongo all walked off. Camilla couldn't be there any longer, it broke her slightly knowing that he was gone and there was no way of bringing him back. A single tear fell down her check though she quickly wiped it away. The one thing of which ran through her mind was that it couldn't be real. She didn't believe that it was real. Not one bit.

On the ship of which held both Hook and Archie, the supposed dead person was tied to a part of the ship wanting nothing more than to go.

"Wait, no please don't, wait! Please! Please!" Archie pleaded towards the one handed pirate.

"Shhh!" Hook hushed. "As your patient the Dark One must have told you all manner of secrets. Where is his dagger?"

"I don't know anything about a dagger." Archie responded, honestly.

Hook sat back, away from Archie as he proceeded to say, "No you don't, do you? It's his weakness. Now tell me, does he have any others?" Archie didn't answer the mans question. "Very well. I've always wanted to dissect a cricket." Hook swiftly moved his hood and pressed it against Archie's forehead.

"No!" Archie called out, "Wait, wait. Please."

Aah, that's more like it. Now tell me, cricket. What is his weakness?" Hook questioned the man, wanting to know how to defeat his enemy once and for all.

Within the walls of Mr. Gold Pawnbroker & Antiquities Dealer, Belle entered the building seeing how Camilla was standing there. She was only standing there mainly because David had told her that Gold wanted to speak to her, plus she had gotten a call from Gold.

Camilla had refused to come at first before Gold had told her that it was to do with someone she cared about, someone who she has been apart from that wasn't Peter.

"Hey. What-ah, what's wrong that you couldn't tell me over the phone?" Belle asked before she gestured towards Camilla asking, "And why is she here?"

"Got a call from him." Camilla responded, her voice was weak. Ever since Archie's funeral, tears had threatened to fall every so often making it hard for her to speak without her breaking completely.

Gold responded to the first question of which Belle asked with, "I did it. I can leave."

"You can cross the town line?" Belle asked in amusement. Camilla's eyebrows knitted together as she heard those words.

"Indeed, I can." Gold responded as he reached for and grabbed hold of the potion, "When I pour this potion onto the object I hold most dear, that object becomes a talisman, it allows me to cross the town line and still remember who I am."

"And who you're looking for?" Belle asked.

Realisation soon hit Camilla knowing why he was doing this and why he called her here. She seemed to pipe into the conversation saying, "Baelfire."

Gold nodded towards his daughter, "Yes, my boy. Her brother."

Belle shifted awkwardly onto her feet as she asked, "What, um, what will you enchant?"

Gold removed an item from a safe in the wall which was placed behind a photo. "This shawl... is all I have left of my Baelfire."

A small smile appeared on Camilla's face as she stared at the shawl, "I remember that, whenever it got cold, he'd always wear it. Sometimes when it was morning I'd see him wearing it."

Belle glanced between both Gold and Camilla before she asked Gold, "I don't suppose I could come with you?"

"If it's to do with my baby brother, I'm coming." Camilla blurted Out.

"No, I... I truly wish you could." Gold referred to Belle though he seemed to explain, "But I only have enough of this potion for one object." Camilla rolled her eyes while the man returned the shawl to the safe. He noticed the small look in Belles eyes as he walked round the counter saying, "Hey. This is my journey, Belle. This is my journey. I'm afraid that it's something I have to do alone."

The two embrace in a small hug while Belle said, "I know."

"Now hold on a minute, you called me here just to rub it in my face that you get to leave here to search for the one person that we both care about. What kind of person does that?" Camilla questioned the man. She was happy that Gold actually cared for at least one of his children but it annoyed her slightly that she couldn't go with him.

"I'm sorry, Camilla, I really am. But as I said, I've only got enough for one object." Gold explained before he offered, "I'll promise you this, if I do find Baelfire, I'll make sure to bring him back to see you."

"You better keep that promise or I swear to god." Camilla stated before she walked out of the shop.

***

Within the open area an island of which was far far away stood a boy who spoke to his shadow. He spoke about the person who he cared about most. He stood within the walls of his beloved treehouse.

"Are you sure that this'll work?" Peter asked his shadow as he stared at the position of which rested on a small desk.

The shadow nodded as it then proceeded to explain, "Magic there works different as does time. A day here is only a night time in that town. The magic will only last at least two hours here, you'll be on the other side for at least five hours."

Peter nodded slightly as he then took hold of the potion before he then proceeded to drink it. Almost falling asleep and seeing the one person of which he hoped to.

Though it wasn't all of which he hoped it to be. Instead he appeared in the middle of a forest as he saw the main person he was looking for.

Peter noticed how Camilla's eyes caved over themselves, he noticed how the paleness of her skin seemed to stand out. He noticed the slight illness of which caved over her. He also noticed the slight grey tint of which laid over her arm. He noticed how her hands shook when she attempted to throw her daggers at a tree trunk.

Each attempt of which Camilla took in order to throw her daggers towards the bark of the tree, she either missed or it went completely off target. A growl escaped her lips, not once has she managed to miss her target.

The ghostly figure of Peter stood there as he watched his True Love with wide eyes. He knew - just as much as her - that she never missed when it came to throwing her daggers.

"It's okay, breath, just breath. You can do this, just concentrate." Camilla muttered towards herself as she then attempted to throw another dagger only for it to miss completely.

"Well, well, well. Would you look at that. The great Jade Stiltskin can't even throw a simple dagger." The voice within her head said. Camilla simply rolled her eyes at the voice and turned to look at the other version of herself - the Enchanted Forest version of herself. The version of which everyone was afraid of.

Peter stood there as he stared between the two. He could see the other version of her staring at Camilla with a look. He could only see the twin based on him being connected to his lover through her mind.

"Oh what the hell do you want? To tell me that you're going to make me loose all hope? Cause if you haven't noticed, you already did." Camilla retorted in a rather sarcastic tone.

The twin shook her head as she then proceeded to say, "Nope, cause all I wanted to say was go to sleep. That's where the real fun starts. You're even too scared to tell the people that supposedly care about you that you're dying."

Peter's eyes widened as the shock of what he had just heard seemed to flow through his mind on repeat, the Great Jade Stiltskin - his true love was loosing sleep and dying while no one actually knew about it all. As Peter stood there as the information proceeded to go through his mind, Camilla had gone over to the tree as she picked up all of the daggers of which was imbedded within the trunk or the floor. She placed them back within her boots or up her sleeve.

Camilla sarcastically laughed, "Like I'm going to go to sleep, it's only clear that you'll torture me. Plus I don't need to look like an idiot, waking up screaming because of the torture you will put me through. How would Henry or anyone will react if I do that? They'll believe that I'm going crazy, and I don't need them to think that. And I don't need them to worry over some curse."

The twin tilted her head with a smirk, "Oh sweetie, I'd hate to break it to you, but you're already crazy. You're talking to yourself after all. As for Henry, Emma, your so called friends - well let's just say, they'll be begging for this curse to take your life. For you to turn to stone, for you to no longer be here. Emma doesn't like you, Henry hates you though he calls you a 'sister', Snow and David will never trust you though it appears that they do -"

The twin was got off by Camilla yelling, "SHUT UP! You have no idea what they think, you have no idea what you're saying! I know that all you're trying to do is make me loose as much hope as I can, and that's where you're wrong. You can't make me loose my hope, you think you can but you can't, just you watch."

Peter had stood there with as shock flooded him. She was dying and there was nothing of which he could do about it. He couldn't reach out and help. All he could do was feel her pain and suffer along with her. All that he could do was witness someone he truly loved die, and the possibility of seeing her again faded. It crushed him more than he knew yet it also angered him wanting to know who placed the curse on her.

The twin chuckled as she shook her head saying, "Oh I will be watching alright." The twin neared Camilla till she was only a few inches away from her face before continuing, "And just for your information, I'll make sure that this sudden ray of hope that you've discovered will shatter as long as I am around. You'll be begging that this curse takes your life as quickly as possible."

And just like that, the twin vanished like it never was there. Camilla's built up anger seemed to take control over her as she then realised a dagger - just about getting the bullseye. She fell to her knees as all that then proceeded to escape her lips was a small sob. Her anger faded as nothing but worry and sadness filled her.

Though Peter knew that she couldn't see him, he was sat next to her as he tried to comfort her.

Henry sat in Camilla's room though it was technically a spear room, he always claimed that it was hers.

"Hey, kid. You hungry? I managed to wrangle up a Pop Tart." Emma told as she extended a plate towards him.

Henry shook his head as he said, "No thanks."

Emma placed the plate on the bed next to him and walked away with a small sigh. She walked over to Mary Margaret as she said, "Well, that went well."

"Emma, you're doing all you can do." Mary Margaret responded.

"Well it would help if Camilla was here, she always knew how to cheer him up whenever he's sad." Emma told with a sigh.

A voice behind them seemed to hold their conversation as it said, "Ladies. The dwarves have been thinking. We have to ask. When do we go back?"

Emma gave the man a confused look as she asked, "Back where?"

"The Enchanted Forest. Our home." Leroy responded. Mary Margaret shot him a look as she then asking, "You want to go back?"

"We fought really hard to get here." Emma pointed out.

Leroy then proceeded to explain, "But with what Regina did to Archie, Storybrooke ain't as safe as we thought."

"We're going to find her. There's only so many places she can hide." Emma told, trying to reassure him.

"We've dealt with her before, we'll do it again." Mary Margaret said.

"But it's not just her. The curse is broken. There's a whole world full of people beyond the town line that don't know who or what we are. Ever think of what might happen if one of them were to come pay us a visit." Leroy tried to point out. He was afraid that someone might come from the outside.

Mary Margaret and Emma shared a look but before either of them could say anything, Ruby piped into the conversation saying, "He's right. What if they see, you know, magic? Like a girl turning into a wolf, for example. Folks weren't exactly understanding back in our world."

"Okay, let's not worry about what-ifs. No one is here." Emma told them.

"Yet." Leroy corrected. "Maybe they come, maybe they don't. But that doesn't change the fact that while we might enjoy things like penicillin, we're a bit homesick."

Walking down the streets of Storybrooke, Camilla strolled down the street with her head down, ignoring all of which passed. Peter was walking beside her, though he couldn't speak to her, the number of questions of which he wanted to ask kept going around his head.

Her eyes were mainly on the ground as they occasionally went up just to see where she was going. Though the one thing of which seemed to catch her attention was the sound of feet thumping heavily onto the ground.

The sound of heavily thumping feet was soon followed by the yell of, "Camilla!"

Peter stood there wanting to say something though he seemed to stop himself knowing that within this town and this world, she was called Camilla.

The Hopper child seemed to look up as she responded with, "Yes? What do you want? Information about Gold?"

Belle shook her head, "No, I'm not here to talk to you about him. I wanted to ask, do you know a man with one hand and dresses like a pirate?"

Camilla let out a small sigh before she nodded, "Sadly I do. Hook. Why'd you ask if I know him?"

Belle let out a small pant, "H-he made someone steal your brothers shawl. And I know where he is, I need your help to get it back."

At the mention of the shawl, Camilla's eyes seemed to darken as she said, "Lead the way, we're getting that back even if it means killing Hook."

And just like that they were all off. Peter seemed to stammer behind the two females as Belle lead the way. The bookworm has taken Camilla towards the harbour.

"Camilla, what do you prefer to be called? Jade or Camilla?" Belle asked, suddenly as they walked.

"Um - well, I don't really mind what you call me as long as it doesn't offend me then you're fine. Call me Jade and you're fine, call me Camilla and you're fine. Hell you could call me Shadow if you'd like, I don't mind." Camilla shrugged. She didn't really care much, she only began to give a damn if someone had called her something offensive towards her.

Belle nodded, "I'll stick with Cam but I do apologise in advance if I keep changing what I call you."

Camilla didn't respond to what she had said as the Hopper child seemed to notice how some seagulls were perched on air. A small smirk seemed to grow on her face as she then picked up some bird food from a nearby container before she threw it in front of her. The food had landed on a stairway.

"Found you." Camilla smirked before she insisted that Belle should go first.

Belle shook her head as she said, "You go first, you're a better fighter and who knows what's on the other side."

Camilla shrugged slightly as she then got out two of her daggers, placing one in each hand. She noticed Belle's face as Camilla then proceeded to say, "Jade Stiltskin remember? The bandit who hunted in the shadows, who was later given the nickname Shadow?"

And just like that, Camilla walked onto the ship. They passed through the invisibility cloaking spell. Camilla looked around, remembering it from when she was last on the ship. If she had to be honest, it hadn't really changed one bit.

"Well, if there's one thing of which I know, it's that this hasn't really changed much." Camilla stated.

"Oh well, despite the amount of time I've had, I didn't really want to change my ship." Hook's voice spoke up.

"Belle, find the shawl and leave. I'll by you some time." Camilla told though she noticed how Belle didn't move, "NOW BELLE!"

The bookworm scurried off, finding whatever they originally was looking for. The panic now set into Belle as she tried to find it only to hear a voice yelling out a "Hello?"

"I thought that you'd have at least be struggling to move at the moment." Hook commented as he drew his sword.

A small smirk appeared on Camilla's face as she said, "You can't get rid of me that easily. Plus you and I both know that it takes a lot longer than a week or so for this type of curse to have it's proper affect."

"My deal still stands. Help me getting rid of your father and we both get our revenge after all the hell he's put us through." Hook tried to come to an arrangement.

An innocent look then proceeded to grow over her face as she shook her head, "As much as I'd like to help you, I don't exactly want to help you."

"Well it'll be a shame to hurt Milan's daughter, especially after all of which she told me about precious little Jade Stiltskin." Hook smirked slightly as he then lunged towards Camilla.

Belle had heard the small 'hello' of which seemed to come below the deck of the ship as she called out, "Uh, hello?"

Archie's voice seemed to tell, "Down here!" Belle followed the voice as she then proceeded to open the door of the storage unit of which heldArchie hostage.

A small sigh of relief escaped the man as he said, "Belle! Oh, thank God!"

Belle looked at the man shocked, "Archie! You're- you're okay?"

"Yes, I- I- I am. Can- can you, uh-" Archie told as Belle then grabbed a sword and slashed through Archie's binds.

"Come on, Camilla's up there giving us some time to escape." Belle told the man.

Archie gave the bookworm a semi-worried look as he asked, "Wait. Cam-Jade is here?" The two hear a small painful yelp of which came from Camilla.

The small yelp was soon followed with, "Hurry up! I haven't got all day, mate!"

Mary Margaret and David were stood within the household of Mary Margaret as the two were doing the dishes. David had noticed how Henry was on the phone.

"Who's he calling?" David asked Mary Margaret as she then placed the phone on speaker, revealing that Henry was calling Camilla's phone.

"You've reached Camilla's voicemail, I'm sorry that I haven't really answered your call. I'm either with Henry somewhere in Storybrooke or-" Beofre the voice of Camilla's voicemail could continue, Henry had hung the phone up as he continued with, "-Or missing. Not bothering to tell anyone where you are."

David had gone over to Henry as he said, "It's okay, buddy. Things'll get better, I promise. I'm sure that she'll return soon."

"Doesn't feel that way." Henry mumbled as the door creaked open, as Pongo entered. "Pongo!"

Henry then proceeded to play with the Dalmatian of which entered the room, taking his mind off of the situation.

Mary Margaret questioned, "How did he get in here?" Emma soon entered the room shortly after Pongo did.

"I brought him. Marco and I had a chat. Archie knew how much Henry loved this dog. We decided he should have him." Emma told her mother before she trended towards her son saying, "That is, if you're up for taking care of him, Henry."

"Yeah, I am!" Henry responded. Mary Margaret and Emma had notice the trail of mud which seemed to have been brought in by Pongo.

Looking at the mud, Emma said, "Henry, why don't you take Pongo outside and clean him up?"

"Okay! Come on, boy!" Henry responded and just like that both Henry and Pongo left the room.

"Look, I know there's a lot to work out logistically, but-" Emma began before getting cut off by Mary Margaret saying, "-No, I think giving Pongo to Henry is a great idea. It's just four people, a person who is in and out of this place along with a Dalmatian, things may get a little-"

Emma cut in saying, "-Cramped. I know. We'll get creative."

Mary Margaret then suggested, "Or.. we could get our own place."

"You wanna do what?" David asked surprised as Emma also seemed to ask, "You wanna move out?" Both father and daughter were shocked at what Mary Margaret had said.

"Whoa! I-it's just a suggestion." Mary Margaret said.

"After twenty-eight years, isn't this what we've all been waiting for? All of us under the same roof?" Emma questioned.

"Yes, I just imagined a bigger roof... with turrets." Mary Margaret responded as Emma released a laugh. "Being in Storybrooke, we have a chance at a fresh start. Let's take it."

Camilla had gotten up after getting knocked down. She had noticed that Hook began to head towards the stairs. She mentally rolled her eyes before running towards Hook, grabbing hold of his shoulder and dragged him back slightly.

"You're not going anywhere." Camilla growled. Her eyes seemed to darken as she stared towards the man.

The one handed pirate swung his sword back at an attempted to attack the female. Though before the sword could touch her, she managed to block the blow with the dagger. Her breath seemed to hitch slightly as she noticed how close the sword was towards her head.

"Camilla!" Archie's voice called out.

The Hopper child's eyes widened at the sound of his voice. Her head snapped round as she asked, "Archie?! You're alive? How?"

At the sight of her distraction, Hook kneed her in the stomach making Camilla go over in pain. A groan escaped her lips.

"You're going to pay for that, asshole." Camilla growled before shoving Hook.

The one handed pirate used his hook to an advantage and scrapped Camilla's cheek with it. Blood dripped from the freshly cut graze, though it didn't bother Camilla much, her main focus was to make sure that both Archie and Belle made it off of the ship alive. She slapped the man before kneeing the man in the groin, leaving him in nothing but pain.

"Archie, Belle, get your ass out of here!" Camilla demanded, "NOW!" With that the two left, knowing to follow what Camilla had said.

Then, just Camilla's luck, the curse began to spread causing her nothing more than pain. She let out a painful yell as she fell to her knees, dropping her daggers. The pain spread across her body like an uncontrollable flame. The pain was all that she felt.

"Well isn't this just your lucky day, or should I say - unlucky day." Hook stated with a small chuckle as he recovered from his injury. He neared Camilla before he grabbed hold of her neck.

"Unlike you, Hook, I can actually live with this pain. As for you, well, off with your foot." Camilla grinned before picking up her dagger and stabbing Hook's foot, twisting it once it was in his foot.

Hook let out a painful yell as he backed away from the former bandit. Archie had came back aboard the ship, hearing the yells of pain. Dr Hopper noticed the way that Camilla was on the floor while Hook was painfully hopping on his right foot while holding onto his left.

Belle's voice called out, "Grab Camilla and lets go!"

Archie had ran over towards his cursed daughter and helped her get off of the boat before the three of them seemed to find a way of which to get back to town, loosing Hook if he decided to follow.

"Why'd you come back? The main thing was to get Archie and whatever else and leave? Why come back for me?" Camilla questioned as the pain soon started to ease off.

Archie responded with, "Despite all that you've done in the past, I don't want you to die. You've got a purpose and you don't deserve to die even if you are protecting someone."

An unexpected smile seemed to creep up onto Camilla's face after what she had heard. He cared, though she wasn't sure if it was because he was technically a cricket but she was happy by the fact that Archie thought that she didn't deserve to die.

What had caught both Archie and Belle off guard was the words of which left Camilla's mouth, "Thank you. Thank you for coming back."

Within the four walls of Mary Margret's apartment, Henry was drawing something, as Pongo was sat at his feet. Emma entered the room as she noticed what Henry was doing.

"Plotting your escape from Shawshank, kid?" Emma questioned her son.

"No, they're bluprints. I had some ideas about what to do if Mary Margaret and David move out." Henry told before he moved slightly saying, "Look."

"You wanna make Mary Margaret's room an armory?" Emma questioned slightly worried.

"Yeah, you know, for weapons and stuff. To protect us, from Regina." Henry responded towards his mother. He wanted to make sure that they had some form of protection.

"She's not gonna hurt you. I'm not gonna let her." Emma stated.

"She hurt Archie and what if she's the main reason to why Camilla disappeared? What if she wants to take me back?" Henry questioned as some sort of worry seemed to fill the small boy.

Emma shook her head as she responded with, "That's not gonna happen."

A knock echoed throughout the apartment which was then followed by a small groan with the words, "I sometimes live here, I have a key."

With those words spoken, the door swung open as both Camilla and Archie entered the room. Pongo came running up towards his supposed dead owner and began to jump up towards him. Occasionally the Dalmatian would jump up towards Camilla.

"Archie. Camilla." Emma said, her voice was filled with nothing but surprised as her facial expressions showed how surprised she was.

"Hi." Archie said while Camilla simply waved, not really saying anything.

"What happened?" Emma questioned the two Hoppers

"It was Cora. She kidnapped me." Archie explained, briefly.

"I just wanted to be alone. But the main thing is the fact that Archie is alive." Camilla stated.

"Archie?" Henry questioned as he entered the room. "Camilla?"

"Henry!" Archie said as the two hugged, "It's alright. I'm fine."

"Henry, we were wrong. Regina didn't do it." Emma told her child.

"I knew it!" Henry cheered. "Maybe we should let her know."

"Yeah. Something tells me either way we're gonna pay the price." Emma said.

A moments had passed and by this time both Henry and Archie had left, leaving Camilla and Emma within the apartment. Camilla opened the door of the fridge as she got out a monster, the fizzing sound of the drink echoed throughout the room.

A small sigh escaped Emma's lips as she crossed her arms, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Camilla innocently looked up towards the blonde as she asked, "What?"

"Oh don't play innocent with me Camilla. Obviously there's something wrong, you haven't slept in god knows how many years, you threw up at the welcome home party. Hell, you've been more bitchy than normal, you're attitude has gotten worse since we landed in the Enchanted Forest, you're pale and dead-like, you're skin is turning grey." Emma listed. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Camilla shrugged slightly, "I have no idea what you're saying."

An annoyed groan escaped Emma's lips, "Cut the bullcrap Camilla, if I'm going to be honest, you're scaring me. You're scaring David and Mary Margret."

"You really want to know? You really want to know why I look the way that I do?" Camilla questioned.

"Yes! People are concerned about you, I'm concerned about you." Emma spoke as her voice was laced with concern.

Camilla took a sip of her monster as she kept eye contact with the blonde, "I'm dying, Emma, and there's nothing that you can do about it."

↬↬↬

Do you think Emma can keep a secret? And do you think that it was the right thing to do for Camilla to tell Emma?

Happy reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 15.1K 103
❝NOW THAT I SEE YOU.❞ In which the impulsive, prone-to-violence pirate falls for the girl made out of literal sunshine [ONCE UPON A TIME S...
96.8K 625 24
{ storybrooke } In which Winter accidentally stumbles upon Storybrooke, a town with strange citizens. Be warned: * This book contains plotlines from...
34.2K 1K 15
I swore I'll never return to this god awful place. Away from him. Away from everything. He made the decision to let me go. He's the one who chose his...
13.3K 508 26
(This story is currently being edited.) ||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 5|| ────── ★★★ ────── "How does it feel to be cursed with darkness?" ────── ★★★ ─...