My Court | NCT Chenle

By myheartueandlifeu

"Oh yeah? Like you could do any better." He retorted to you. Your grip grew on the basketball you were holdin... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
Epilogue
Author's Note

XII & SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE

3.2K 92 280
By myheartueandlifeu

"Well, I gotta go. See ya guys." You wave at them while grabbing your bag and walking off to your next class. They all bid you goodbye and Chenle stands there watching your figure leave.

She's so cute! Oh my god, why does my heart feel like this?

"Chenle! You're gonna be late!" Haechan says to him as Chenle snaps out of the trance you had him in.

"R-right." He replies following his friends.

He wanted to turn back just to see you again, but he though about how that might look creepy. And very suspicious. Especially with a Haechan around him.

Entering your last class before lunch, you see Haneul sit down once again. She sends a disgusted glance over to you and you totally ignore her.

The teacher goes on to talk about stuff and asks you to take notes in your notebooks. You don't really want to but take t out anyways.

Lightly sketching pictures and diagrams around your notes, you smile as you like to draw and the little images around your notes always helps when studying or overlooking them.

Finishing up your last little drawing of a ship, because you were talking about how the new Roman capital of Constantinople was good because of trade routes.

Racy, one of Haneul's friends, snitches on you.

"Mr. Wong! (Y/N)'s not doing her work. She's just drawing." She says. The class looks at both you and her. You glance over at her and see how she doesn't even have a notebook on her desk.

"Is that so?" He asks.

"Yes. She's just drawing in her sketchbook." He then walks over to take a look at your notebook. Going through each of your notes and little diagrams he smiles. He thought they were smart and cute.

"Miss Racy. I think you are mistaken. At least Miss (Y/N) has notes. And very good ones might I add." He then turns to her, giving her his attention. "May I see your notes? Or are you busy sending nudes to guys?" The class erupts in laughter as Racy's face turns red.

'Suck my dick' you mouth to her. She grinds her teeth and hides her face by looking down to the floor.

The teacher continues with his lesson and you continue to take down notes. He now walks around the classroom. And every time he sees you write down something on your notebook, he walks near your desk and sneaks a tiny glance at your paper, smiling at the drawings you put down.

You had smart ways for remembering things. Especially things in chronological order or even dates. History was easy for you because of this.

"Class dismissed." He says as the bell rings. Grabbing your stuff, you get up before Mr. Wong calls you to his desk.

"I'm very sorry for the behavior Racy May have given you today, but it's not fair for you to be accused of something when your notes are fantastic." He smiles at you.

"Thank you, Mr.Wong. I try my best at school. I actually think it's important." He laughs at your remark and continues to talk to you.

"Today was the last day of the quarter. Is there any chance that the elective you chose was art?" He smiles.

"Yes. It was either that or media so right off the bat, I chose art with Ms. Kim."

"Well I'll be sure to tell her about your amazing skills. She'll be delighted to hear that." You smile at him and bow politely.

"Thank you very much." He smiles at you and goes back to doing some work on his laptop as you exit.

Jisung and who you believe is Renjun, we're standing outside the door.

"What's up with you guys?" You ask them, an eyebrow raising.

"Haha, Jaehyun asked us to get you since he was hurt from a fall or something. He didn't really explain." Renjun says.

Humming, you show understanding. You then start laughing, remembering what happened earlier today.

"What the heck? Did school finally get to your brain or something?" Renjun asks once again.

"No it's more like before class, Haechan tackled Jaehyun down to the floor because we were running away from Taeyong." Renjun and Jisung start to laugh.

"Aw man. Too bad I missed that." Jisung frowns as you both laugh at him.

Heading to the cafeteria was fun with those two dorks. Jaehyun really did make such great friends. You were glad they accepted you in a friendly manner. It's what none of the people from your old school did. Not even the captain of the basketball team. There was clear discrimination between you and the rest of the students.

People at your old school changed when they found out your family was rich. People really do change because of money. And you knew it all too well.

Hannah, a girl from your basketball team always went on talking about how she knew the star player of one of the best boys basketball teams in the high school division. Saying how he was the best and how nobody could beat him. She seemed almost too obsessed with that dude. Because of that, she developed a hate on you.

Since you were friends with Jaehyun, she saw an opportunity for a rivalry. She began to spread dumb rumors about you and make things up about what you have done in your past. Telling everyone to stay away from you because you weren't a virgin or you liked to draw.

She's probably one of those weird anime weebs who watches hentai and shit.

All of those things she said about you hurt you. You built up an unbreakable wall so the words wouldn't hurt you. She didn't deserve to be team captain of the basketball team. She always purposely benched you just so you couldn't play.

But it was mostly the coach who took pity for you. He was always making sure you were alright. Trying to get you on the court to try and make you play. His favoritism didn't make the situations better. It might have made them worst.

Hannah was realizing how much power she had been losing over "her" team.

From there, she made sure to never tell you when practices were or give you the wrong dates and never hand the keys over to you. The name "Little Giant" was the only pride you had. And nobody was able to take that away from you.

Instead of calling you that, Hannah would come, you prick, shrimps, bitch, hoe, slut or anything else that would deject you. Eventually, you had enough of it. Telling Iris what you had been going through was so hard.

That night, you cried your eyes out and screamed how much you wanted to die. She had been the only one there to witness your meltdown. Well, at least in person.

Since Jaehyun and Joe were at some type of camp or vacation or something, they were flooding your group chat with texts and wanted a group FaceTime. You agreed since they were your best friends and they helped calm you down.

As much as it sucked for them to not be able to hug you and calm down, they tried their best to be supportive. And the exact day they came back from wherever they were, they along with Iris went to square up some girls.

Jae, Joe and Iris being the hottest human beings out there, they caused a lot of mixed feelings with girls and guys at your school. The treatment was a bit better but Hannah was obviously super salty and angry. She wanted to make you even more miserable than you were.

Too bad for her, you found a new place to move into. It was near the school your friends attended and you wanted a fresh new start. Dying your hair, wearing makeup, giving off that idgaf type of energy and enthusiasm was a new change. Even your style of clothes changed a lot from your friends' help.

It was all something new.

Walking to lunch with two guys talking a laughing seemed so weird to you. Going from nothing to everything. Or at least, that's how you felt.

Sitting down at a full table, Joe starts to beg you for help with his history homework.

"Oh come on (Y/N)! Don't be such a bitch and help me with history." He begs. "I'll... I dunno... pay you?"

"I'll help you!" Screams Yuta in front of him.

"Did I ask for help?" Joe looks at him. His look on his face could silence anybody.

"The fuck? You just did." You said to him.

"I'll change my Netflix and Crunchyroll password." He smirks.

"You wouldn't dare." You say, pointing your knife at him and sending him a glare.

His playful smile hangs onto his face as he still looks at you.

"Tick tock." He mocks you.

"I guess I have no choice." You say in Mandarin. This caught attention from people at your table. You nod your head in agreement as Joe celebrates.

"You speak Chinese?" Lucas asks you, his mouth full of food. Laughing at how he looks you nod.

"My dad's side of the family is from China. My cousins, uncles and grandparents all live in Shanghai." You say to him in Mandarin.

It's been a while since you've last spoken Mandarin and it felt weird speaking your Native tongue. English was your second language and Korean was obviously your third. You didn't want to take another language class so you stuck to Korean, Mandarin and English language classes at school. Practice makes perfect as they say.

"Lucas. Shut your mouth." Kun scolds him. Only the China line had been giggling as everyone else stared in confusion.

"Wait wait wait. I thought you spoke English?" Mark asks for clarification, now speaking in English.

"That and Mandarin." You smile, your elbows propped up on the table as your palms hold up your cheeks. "And obviously Korean too."

Yuta asks you something in Japanese and you look at him confused.

"Sorry but the only thing I understood there is 'I'll love you'." You say.

"Close enough. I said that if you speak Japanese too then I'll love you." Laughing, you shake your head at him.

Chenle stared at Yuta, his eyes almost burning a hole in his head.

"Do you speak Cantonese too, or is that it?" Winwin asks you.

"Nah. I wish I did. My grandfather was from Hong Kong though. But I never had the chance to learn it." You sadly smile, looking down at your food.

Chenle looked at you and smiled.

Can this girl get any cuter or what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's back from hiatus ;)

Yes everyone Im back to my regular updating schedule and I'm so ready for this book to skyrocket!

I appreciate and I live for all of your guys's comments. I like interacting with all of my readers and if you've been a silent reader, feel free to comment. Talking with all of y'all makes my day better and omg UWU

But all jokes aside, I'm super excited to start the juicy parts of this book and it'll begin to get good from here on out. I promise you.

And if you have seen my announcement, for 5k im planning to do a face reveal message on each if my books. No, I wont use the same video since ima talk about some stuff for my book so if y'all have a question, feel free to comment. It's gonna be like a qna but a face reveal at the same time, if you catch my drift. I'll announce again when my book gets closer to 5k. But for now,

I'll see y'all in my next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 3K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
12K 454 23
《A Chensung fanfiction》 In which Zhong Chenle is a new boy at high school who moved to Korea because of his parent's business transfer. And without...
3.1K 158 44
-I cried like u for some time and then just fired the heart. I felt it's not beating anymore for nobody. He listen carefully still looking at me. ...
31.3K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...