Musical Alchemy Oneshot

Door 2-Lett2304

Short stories and oneshots of my OC, Judy Pot and our favorite alchemist Varian. Ideas and Plots are welcome... Meer

Judy Profile
One- Dress
Two- Fever
Three- Pox
Four- Liar
Five- AU
Six- Stutter
Seven- Roxanne
Eight- Miraculous
Nine- New Element
Ten- Malice
Eleven- First Meeting
Twelve- Lovebirds
Thriteen- Nightmare
Fourteen- Spiderman
Fifteen- Goodbye for Now
Sixteen- Angelic Voice
Seventeen- Aftermath
Eighteen- First Song
Nineteen- GenderMix
Twenty- Wedding
Twenty One- Blood
Twenty Two- Babies
Twenty Three- Daydream
Twenty Four- Dark Kingdom
Twenty Five- Massage
Twenty Six- Phantom of the Opera
Twenty Seven- Capture
Twenty Eight- Real Happiness
Twenty Nine-Parents
Thirty- Princess
Thirty One-AU part 2
Thirty Two- Heaven's Light/Hellfire
Thirty Three- Reunited
Thirty Four- Moondrop
Thirty Five- Hero vs Villain
Thirty Six- Siren
Thirty Seven- Picture Show
Thirty Eight-Distraction
Thirty Nine- World will Remember
Forty- Reversion
Forty One- Tragedy
Forty Two- Reborn
Forty Three- World will Remember us
Forty Four- Date
Forty Five- Full Moon
Forty Six- Belle
Forty Seven- She's Mine
Forty Eight- First Zing
Forty Nine- Red
Fifty- Stories
Fifty One- I Do
Fifty Two- Hide and Seek
Fifty Three- To the Bride
Fifty Four- Spooky Scary
Fifty Five- Simply
Fifty Seven- Meet the Dad
Fifty Eight- Rewrite our Stars
Fifty Nine- Spy Fail
Sixty- Overprotective
Sixty One- Be There
Sixty Two- Angel
Sixty Three- Birthday
Sixty Four- Slipper
Sixty Five- Bully
Sixty Six- Proposal
Sixty Seven- Nutcracker pt. 1
Sixty Eight- Pregnant
Sixty Nine- Love Again
Seventy- Gift of Magi
Seventy One- Nutcracker pt. 2
Seventy Two- Skating
Seventy Three- Nutcracker pt. 3
Seventy Four- Mommy Kiss Santa Claus
Seventy Five- Dream
Seventy Six- Jealousy
Seventy Seven- Laws of Love
Seventy Eight- Trial/In Her Eyes
Seventy Nine- Hero vs Villain 2
Eighty- Sleeping Beauty
Eighty One- Day of Hearts
Eighty Two- Big Bad
Eighty Three- Words Hurt
Eighty Four- Soulmates
Eighty Five- Alpha and Omega
Eighty Six- Chase
Eighty Seven- Angels and Devils
Eighty Eight- Big Hero 6
Eighty Nine- Toxication
Ninety-Swimming
Ninety One- Alchemist
Ninety Two- First Meeting- Alternative
Ninety Three- Alchemy
Ninety Four- Pain
Ninety Five- First Date
Ninety Six-Tired
Ninety Seven-The Argument
Ninety Eight- Judy's Song

Fifty Six- Old Friend

391 6 28
Door 2-Lett2304

I got a few asking for Varian and Judy meeting a childhood friend of his. I have a head canon that Varian never got a few friends since no one likes his alchemy, but only one does.

---------------------------------------------

(Judy and Varian are enjoying a really nice day, taking a break from doing royal alchemist duty. The two are on top of a hill at Old Corona, having a picnic. Rudiger munch on a apple while Odette eat bread Judy made.)

Varian: This feels great Jude. I needed a break from work.

Judy: (giggle) I figure you do. It not easy to write songs for the kingdom and the town on your own.

Varian: But your songs are great my angel.

Judy: Thank you Vary.

(They smile at each other, leaning forward to kiss each other. When they hear a loud voice.)

Voice: Varian!

(Varian hear someone say his name, turn around and let out a loud gasp.)

Varian: Maggie!

(Running to them is a young woman, a year younger than Judy, her hair is long and blonde, hazel eyes, pearl like skin with a red lips, dressed in a red dress with flats and a shawl of get up as the two hug tight.)

Varian: Oh my gosh, it been so long!

Maggie: I know! God, it took father to let me go after that accident you did! You remember that?

Varian: How can I forget that? It was when we both use hilamim and use our hair to create doubles of us, but in fact, it just create a loud smoke bomb! (Laugh) Good times.

Judy: Varian, who's this?

(Maggie look at Judy, her eyes widen at this. She turn to Varian.)

Maggie: Varian, who is this girl?

Varian: Oh, Maggie, this is Judy Pot, my girlfriend.

Maggie: Girlfriend?

Judy: Please to meet you, I'm Corona very own musician.

(She pull out her hand for a shake, but Maggie look at her.)

Maggie: What is up with your hair?

Judy: Excuse me?!

Varian: Judy was in a incident as a kid, she have to have her hair all cut out. And when it grow back, it gave her her blue bangs.

Maggie: Oh god, did it hurt?

Judy: A lot, but hey I'm alive. That's all that matter.

Varian: So, what brings you Mag?

Maggie: I wanted to come back and visit you again. I heard you've become the royal alchemist of Corona, in favor of Queen Rapunzel.

Varian: Yeah. It was a long way to get there.

(Judy and Varian look at each other, knowing they can't tell Maggie that Varian once went bad and almost hurt anyone. Maggie smile at Varian.)

Maggie: Think you can show me around? It been so long.

Varian: Yeah, totally.

(Maggie held to Varian arm as they walk away, leaving Judy behind.)

Judy: Vary?...our..picnic?

(She frown. All through out the day, Varian and Maggie took a tour around the village of Corona, talking about their live, only Varian have to leave out the part of the snow storm and his crimes. Meanwhile, Judy follow them close. She watch them looking a little close. Then they stopped at the fountain.)

Maggie: And just like that, Oliver tripped along with father and the staff as they fell down the stairs!

(The two laugh, Judy frown as she cross her arms while watching them.)

Varian: Oh man! That must be so humiliating!

Maggie: It was! (Laugh) So, anyway. How Quirin?

Varian: Oh! Dad's doing fine. He's helping our farmers with the crops and the animals after the black rocks have vanish.

Maggie: That's great to know. You know, I really miss you Vary.

Varian: Same here Mag.

(Judy gasp at this, only she can call Varian Vary. Then she see Maggie reaching for his hand, and he held it! Judy get up, tears in her eyes and run off crying. At the castle, Rapunzel was looking over the papers for the neighboring kingdom. When she past by Varian's room and hear crying. She stopped, open the door and see Judy crying in his bed. She close the door behind her and walk to Judy.)

Rapunzel: Judy?

Judy: (looking at her while crying)

Rapunzel: What's the matter?

Judy: (crying) Varian is with another girl.

Rapunzel: What?

Judy: I..I.. They gotten so close since she came. All day they been talking to each other, laughing together and being so happy. Varian didn't even notice I was there. I think I'm being replace with her being his new girlfriend. He doesn't love me anymore!

(She sobbed in Rapunzel shoulder, she hug her close as Judy cry.)

Rapunzel: Oh honey. I know that feeling too. I was afraid that I was going to lose Eugene to Stalyan, and let me tell that I was so jealous. Judy, what you're feeling is jealousy.

Judy: (stopped crying) Jealousy?! I'm not jealous!

Rapunzel: Denial is the first stage of it. What I'm trying to say is. I know that Varian loves you so much, you're all he ever talks about. And if you think this girl is trying to take him away from you, then you need to go there and show her how much you love him.

Judy: You think so?

Rapunzel: I know so.

(Judy smile at her. She hug her tight as Rapuznel hug her bag. Judy get up and walk out the door, feeling confident. Rapunzel smile.)

Rapunzel: Go get him girl.

(With Varian and Maggie, the two sat by the tree that Varian and Judy first met. They laugh so loud. Judy walk to them.)

Judy: Excuse me.

Maggie: Oh, Pot. Please to meet you.

Judy: We meet, remember?

Maggie: Right. (Giggle) Sorry, I've been having lots of fun being Vary so much.

Judy: I see.

Varian: Jude? You okay?

Judy: OKay? I've been with you guys for days and finally you notice me?! Your girlfriend!?

Varian: Uh, excuse me.

(Varian took Judy by the arm and drag her far. He look at her when they stopped.)

Varian: Judy, what's gotten into you?

Judy: Vary, you've been paying more attention to her than me. You act like I'm not there anymore, like I'm just a shadow.

Varian: I... Oh, Judy. (Hug her) I'm so sorry I've been a bad boyfriend to you. I never meant to make you feel this way. I love you my angel, and there is nothing in this world that can take you away from me.

Judy: Even if you act all bad again?

Varian: Even if I have to take down Corona again to get you back.

(They hug each other, feeling love again. They look at each other, then kiss on each lips. The moment end when they hear Maggie voice.)

Maggie: "Even if you have to take down Corona again"? What do you mean Vary?

(They broke apart and look at her. She look confused.)

Maggie: Is there something you didn't tell me?

(Judy look at Varian, who look at her back. Judy sigh and nodded, knowing what to do. Varian look at Maggie.)

Varian: Maggie, four years ago. Back at the snowstorm, I accidentally encased my father in amber. I try asking for help from Rapunzel, but she broke my promise and left me alone when my angel is with her family. I try asking the kingdom for help, but they turn me away. So with no choice, I have to do what I have to do.

Maggie: What you mean?

Varian: I stole the Sundrop flower, trick everyone with a truth serum cookie and even made automaton to attack the castle and kidnapped the queen.

(Maggie gasp at horror, looking at Varian.)

Varian: I need Rapunzel hair to shatter the amber to free my dad. But when it failed, I try to kill the king, queen and Rapunzel and got arrest for that.

(Maggie stare at him with widen eyes, taking in all the info. Then she glare at him.)

Maggie: You...you...You monster!

Judy: Hey! That's my boyfriend you're insulting!

Maggie: And you! (Point at Judy) You love this murderer!?

Judy: He's not a murderer! He was desperate to fix his mistake! I know deep in my heart he was in pain! I have to travel with Rapunzel to get the answer to free Quirin in hope Varian will be himself again! Why? Because I love him! I love his carefree nature, his smart ideas, his sassyiness, and his charming ways! So don't you dare call him a monster for the crimes he didn't start! And you call yourself his friend when you won't understand why he did it and he is changed!

Maggie: Heh, I should have known. You would love a freak like him.

(Before Judy can take step at her, Varian hold her down and suddenly, Maggie scream in pain and see Rudiger have bite her leg. She move her leg to get him off, he let out and get tossed and Judy catch him.)

Maggie: And keeping a rodent!? Father was right, you are a disgusting street rat!

(Varian glare at her, fist grip hard. Then he breathe, took Judy by the should and turn his back on Maggie.)

Varian: I think you've overstay your welcome. Goodbye Maggie.

(They walk away from her, can hear her shouting at them with insult. Once they are far away from her, they enter his bedroom. Judy sat on his bed, watching him with his fingers between his nose.)

Varian: I'm so sorry you have to see that Jude. Maggie was once known for being spoiled from a rich family.

Judy: It's okay. I'm just sorry that she hates you for what you've done and not understanding why you did it. Any friends would understand and support you like a real friend.

(Varian smile at her.)

Varian: I'm lucky that you've become my real friend at the start.

Judy: And will always be till the end.

(They hug each other, happy that they put all this behind them.)

Judy: Now, about our picnic..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

41.6K 522 28
I'm really bad at descriptions so I'll make it short and quick. A whole lot of stories of Varian and you. Please comment any requests you have. Also...
34.4K 609 37
Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy ☺️ Tangled the Series does not belong to me!
56.3K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
2.6K 77 22
It's been a few months since Zhan Tiri had been defeated, and everything was normal again. Until mysterious notes started popping up, and the threat...