𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐜𝐚π₯ β†’ 𝐬𝐑...

By cloudlustluke

[completed & under editing] 𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐜𝐚π₯ βž™ 𝘦𝘹𝘀𝘦𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘳 𝘒𝘣𝘴𝘰�... More

character visual
prologue [t]
one [t]
two [t]
three [t]
four [s]
five [t]
six [t]
seven [s]
eight [t]
nine [s]
ten [t]
eleven [t]
twelve [t]
thirteen [t]
fourteen [s]
fifteen [t]
sixteen [t]
seventeen* [t]
eighteen [t]
nineteen [s]
twenty [t]
twenty-one* [t]
twenty-two [t]
twenty-three [s]
twenty-four [s]
twenty-five* [t]
twenty-six [t]
twenty-seven [s]
twenty-eight* [t]
twenty-nine [s]
thirty [t]
thirty-one [t]
thirty-two* [s]
thirty-three [s]
thirty-four [t]
thirty-five [t]
thirty-six [s]
thirty-seven* [s]
thirty-eight [t]
thirty-nine [s]
forty [t]
forty-one [t]
forty-two [s]
forty-three* [t]
forty-four [s]
forty-five [s]
forty-six [t]
forty-seven [t]
forty-eight [t]
forty-nine [s]
fifty [s]
fifty-one* [t]
fifty-two [t]
fifty-three [t]
fifty-four [s]
fifty-five [s]
fifty-six [t]
fifty-seven [s]
fifty-eight [t]
fifty-nine [s]
sixty* [s]
sixty-one [t]
sixty-three [t]
sixty-four [t]
sixty-five [s]
sixty-six [t]
sixty-seven* [t]
sixty-eight [t]
sixty-nine [s]
seventy* [t]
seventy-one [t]
seventy-two [t]
seventy-three [t]
seventy-four [s]
seventy-five [t]
seventy-six [t]
seventy-seven [s]
seventy-eight* [s]
seventy-nine [t]
eighty [s]
sequel

sixty-two [t]

6.7K 191 104
By cloudlustluke

friday,
september 7th, 2018

TRINITY HAYSON

10pm rolls around quicker than expected and I find myself knocking on Evan's door with Charlie by my side. It swings open seconds later and the tall boy that I used to be so familiar with greets us with a charming smile and warm hugs.

"Come in!" he ushers and we step inside of his rather large house.

Evan has moved out with Kieran (a guy from the frat they were in) about two months ago. I've never been here until now, but it looks modern and pristine.

We follow Evan to the kitchen, where everybody is scattered about whilst downing alcoholic drinks. By everybody, I mean the likes of Jack, Anthony, Ashton, Bree, Amber and of course, Shawn. I was happy to discover a few weeks ago that Bree and Ashton are back together. He was just being a dick who luckily got awarded with a second chance. My boyfriend's face instantly perks up and he steps over to kiss me.

"Hi baby," he hums, a sizeable hand at my back.

"Hey." I smile up at him before admiring his outfit. Shawn always looks good. Even in pyjamas or sweats, he manages to look unbelievably attractive. But tonight, he opted for black skinnies and a simple white long sleeve t-shirt.

"Woah, woah, woah," Anthony speaks, "you two are back together?"

"Yeah," Shawn smugly grins, a sense of pride outlining his features. I nod and shift under everybody's gaze awkwardly while Shawn stands tall, drinking in the awestricken expressions on half of the group's faces. Jack and Charlie were the only ones who knew, and I am relieved to see smiles break out on everybody else's mouths.

"Congrats," Evan chirps, patting Shawn on the shoulder before playfully nudging mine. I smile thankfully up at him and Shawn nods with a smirk, clapping his hand with Ashton who I assume he hasn't seen in ages.

We all catch up and talk for a lengthy half hour, everyone ends up taking two shots of vodka each. Eventually, it's time to head out, so we organise cabs and file out of the house. Evan locks up, hiding his key in a potted plant near the door in fear he'd lose it in his soon-to-be drunken state.

I share a cab with Shawn, Jack and Anthony, whilst Charlie, Amber, Bree, Evan and Ashton somehow fit into another, Bree uncomfortably perched on her boyfriend's lap. Once inside, Jack sits up front and informs the driver of the address for this new club. I sit squashed in the middle back seat seeing as I'm the smallest between the two muscular boys beside me. Shawn's arm drapes around my shoulder and the four of us make small talk.

"You look great," Shawn mutters quietly in my ear, kissing my temple shortly after. I offer a shy smile as I look over my outfit; a black denim skirt tightened at my waist with a thick brown belt, a pale pink laced bodysuit clad to my upper half. 

"Thank you," I reply, "You do too."

Shawn grins happily down at my, kissing top of my head before using his fingertips to lift my chin. He kisses my lips twice until Anthony groans frustratedly beside me. I giggle against Shawn's mouth as Tony starts to complain and whine.

"Tell me why I had to be stuck back here with the two lovers?"

"You're just pissed 'cause you can't get pussy like I can," Shawn shoots back at Anthony, which causes Jack to bark out a hefty laugh.

"Shawn!" I scold and he shrugs.

"Sorry, baby. You know I love you." He wears a cheesy smile as he pinches my cheek and I inevitably roll my eyes with a hidden grin.

"Hey, I can get pussy!" Anthony defends, his jaw tight as he uses his hand gestures to silently voice his annoyance.

Shawn scoffs a light chuckle, "Okay buddy."

"At least I'm not whipped 'round the head," Anthony reasons, smirking at the sight of us cuddled up in the back of the car. I chuckle, knowing for a fact that Shawn really is 'whipped 'round the head'. I glance up at him to see a cheeky smile spread across his rosy lips and his eyes roll in defeat.

"Whatever," Shawn mutters, pulling me tighter to his body and pecking my forehead. My heart fizzes at his loving affections and I relax into his strong arms for the duration of the ride.

***

The strobe lights cast down amongst the crowds and the music vibrates off the walls of the brand new club. There are shimmery dangling overhead lights and circular booths surrounding the massive dance floor. The busy bar is up front and the DJ booth is situated on a high balcony.

We waste no time in squeezing into a curved, cream leather seated booth as Jack and Shawn go to grab us all drinks. It's been quite a while since I've gotten pissed and let loose and I am ready for it tonight. I didn't want to focus on anything other than the booze, the music, and the gorgeous man I get to call my boyfriend.

Soon, he appears with Jack by his side and sets my bourbon and coke in front of me. I down it in three hefty swigs and Shawn stares at me, a bewildered look in his eye. I look over at him and shrug, he sips his beer.

"How much did I miss? You a party animal now?" he jokes, finishing off his beer whilst I chuckle. He gasps in relief at the fizzed liquid entering his system and tugs me to a standing position by my hand. "Let's get drunk and make out."

And so that's what we do.

We sit up by the bar for almost two hours, tossing back several shots of their strongest vodka and scrunching up our faces at the familiar taste. It isn't long before I had persuaded Shawn to come and dance with me out on the floor, where we hold hands as I (sort of) subtly grind my ass against him. He leaves wet and sloppy kisses all over my neck, leaving a burning sensation low in my abdomen.

I turn around in his arms and he pulls me tight against him. I catch him gazing at my boobs quite obviously and licking his lips. I take his jaw into a gentle hold and tilt his head up, his alcohol flushed cheeks bright and pink, his lips curled into a devilish smirk.

"Eyes up here," I warned, dragging his bottom lip down a little with my thumb.

"Tits down there," he sultrily commented, smoothly leaning down to suck a hickey on my chest. I giggle in my drunken state, pulling his head up to meet his lips in a messy kiss.

We kiss and dance for hours before Charlie approaches with a familiar guy on her arm. I squeal and fall into his arms in attempt to hug him. He chuckles and steadies me on my feet, Shawn's arm possessively snaking around my waist despite his good friendship with the dark haired boy next to us.

"Reggie!" I giggle, "I've missed y-you."

"And you too, little one," Reggie smiles, rubbing my upper arm in a friendly manner. He claps hands with Shawn, "Mendes! How's NY? Seems like last week we were all at my house and T pulled you into the pool."

Shawn chuckles in remembrance and nods his head enthusiastically, "Oh god, man. That was a good night. NY is cool, to be f-fair. Got a good team with me over there."

I mindlessly admire my drunken Shawn as he talks, seeing how happy and carefree he seems to be. I kiss his jaw and he smiles down at me in the midst of maintaining a conversation with Reggie. He can hold his alcohol well, so although he's drunk, he's very aware of what's happening.

The two boys spike up a conversation as Charlie pulls me away — much to Shawn's dismay — and begins to dance with me. We wiggle our hips and she lands her hands on my bare shoulders, leaning in to whisper a secret in my ear.

"Reggie and I just fuck-ed in the bathroom!" she hiccups drunkenly and I gasp.

"Charlie!" I wildly giggle and she joins in. Before long, we're a hysterical mess in the middle of the dance floor.

I'm about to speak after a few minutes of nonstop giggling, but a tall, buff guy approaches us before I can, "Hello ladies. You two feeling 'right? Why're you all alone?"

"Sh-she just had sex in the bathroom," I say to whoever this guy was, pointing at Charlie who wears a rather proud smirk.

"Is that so?" the mystery guy chuckles darkly, pulling her into his embrace with a hand at her lower back. "You're a freak, huh blondie?"

"She's a bigger freak!" Charlie laughs with an accusing shove to my shoulder. I shake my head and roll my eyes, but it's quite obvious by the shit eating grin on my face that it might've been true. "She fucks her b-boyfriend in his car some-sometimes."

I fold my arms across my slightly exposed chest, suddenly feeling intimidated by this guy I've never met before. He reciprocates his actions with Charlie, bringing me closer with a hand on my back. My mind involuntarily blurs and I lamely try to shove his hand away, but his grip is far too strong. I'm starting to think spilling our dirty secrets with this random dude was a horrible, horrible idea.

"Wow, really? You think you could show me how you do that?" The blonde shaggy haired guy's eyebrows dance disgustingly on his forehead and I grimace, holding myself back from full on gagging.

"I— uh— um, no thanks. I needa find my guy," I stutter foolishly, desperately searching my surroundings for a tall, curly haired boy that would soon come and get me. Hopefully.

Nerves start to rush through my entire being, and they're not the nerves I get with Shawn. They're not the good nerving feeling that Shawn gives me; when he touches me or kisses me or fucks me in the back of his car sometimes. No, no. These nerves are screaming at me to start trying to grasp the attention of someone nearby, but of course I'm far too gone to comprehend the situation entirely. Maybe this guy is harmless. Somebody would've stopped him by now if something serious were to go down.

"C'mon, shorty. Let's get outta here, just the three of us," he urges, licking his lips in the most unattractive way known to man. I shake my head, tears beginning pooling in my eyes. I look across to Charlie, who seems absolutely out of it as she glances around. She must've drank way more than me, and I'm suddenly scared for her too.

"Shawn!" I panic, my scream being silenced by the dancers and music around me.

"No, no. Don't worry. I'll look after you," the guy says to me and I helplessly swat at his chest as he begins to subtly pull me and Charlie towards the exit door.

"Wh-where are we going?" Charlie finally speaks up, grabbing at the unnamed man's bicep.

He ignores her, and instead provides her with a deep and low chuckle. Her worry filled eyes meet mine and I feel myself start to shake. I ball my hands into fists and begin pounding at his back and Charlie follows along with my actions. All he does is wickedly laugh, as if our hits didn't affect him one bit. They probably didn't, this guy is hugely muscular. The kind of muscular that made your head look too small for your body and made you feel opposed to the idea of cuddling.

"Hey!" a recognisable voice screams and I sigh in relief, my head whipping around to see Shawn angrily charging towards us.

Everything happens in a blur. It's a huge flash right before my eyes as I cling to Charlie hopelessly as we cry hideously. Shawn beats the buff guy to the ground, who soon begins to retaliate. People gather round, afraid to separate the two in fear of getting badly hurt. I yell my boyfriend's name, tears now consistently cascading down my cheeks.

"You piece of fucking shit!" Shawn growls angrily as he straddles the blonde guy. He relentlessly punches his neck and face until the man begins coughing up blood. "How fucking dare you touch my girl? What the fuck is wrong with you? Answer me!"

Just as Shawn grabs him by the collar and smashes his head back to the ground, three large security guards break up the fight and kick Shawn out of the club, taking the other guy to the back to supposedly clean him up and shoot questions at him.

I chase after Shawn, who's pacing the pavement outside as he fires answers at another security guard, his hands desperately tugging at his curls. His face falls and pales as soon as he sees me and he rushes over to me.

"Baby! Tell him! Tell him how that scumbag tried to make a move on you and Charles. Tell him!"

I flinch at Shawn's loud tone, his voice pleading me to provide the guard with information. So I do. I tell him everything as he takes notes on a small pad, before calling a taxi for us. He takes my phone number and I thank him profusely whereas he just nods with a tight smile. He disappears to find Charlie, who texts me immediately to say she's safe with Reggie and Tony. My mindset straightens out and I feel the alcohol wearing off at least halfway.

Shawn and I clamber into the cab wordlessly, Shawn informing the driver of my address before sliding the partition shut. He scoots over to the middle seat, securely wrapping me in his arms as I look up at him sadly. His lip is swollen and busted, a bruise already forming against his left eye. His cheekbone has a small cut on it, the blood already dry against his face.

"Baby," he cries, "I'm so sorry. I should've never let you go away with Charlie on your own. Holy shit. I'm sorry, Trinity. It's all my fault."

"No," I sternly say, picking Shawn's head up from where it fell against my shoulder. He stares at me with a saddened, puzzled expression. "This is not your fault. Not one bit. Look at me, Shawn. Nothing happened. I'm okay, alright? I'm fine, baby. Please never say this was your fault. He's just a fucking creep. You are innocent, you are not in the wrong whatsoever. Okay?"

Shawn sniffles and I wipe a stray tear before he slowly nods his head, his eyes trailing to my neck where he had left a hickey a couple hours ago. He smooths his thumb over my marked skin, then runs it down to my chest, where he sucked another one previously, too. I watch intently as a small, sad smile curves on his supple lips.

"I love you. You're mine. I'm never leaving you out of my sight in a club ever again, okay?" He brings me into a safe, warm hug and I wrap my arms around him, nodding against his rapidly moving chest.

We sit there for the remainder of the journey, tangled in one another's embrace. We stay silent, the only noises being our heavy, deep breaths and our occasional sniffles. I try not to torture myself, but I can't help but wonder what I would've done if Shawn wasn't there for me tonight.

——
a/n;
holy fuck that was dramatic lmao. 2617 words wtf i'm stepping up my game big time.

anyways, was this any good? be honest cause i'm not sure about this chap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
457K 14.5K 33
Harry just transferred to a new university and he's trying his best to fit in and make friends. As he struggles to come to terms with his sexuality...
588K 10.1K 35
***WARNING*** MATURE CONTENT (Slowly editing) Twenty-one year old Paisley finally decided it was time to move out of her parents, now that she is fin...
2.9K 89 2
Your roommate wakes you up every morning to the sound of sex. His roommate keeps him up late every night doing the same thing. And after another day...