Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's...

Από ThisSaramWeeblove

Misaki is a 13 year old intelligent child who is the younger sister of Hidan. Being sent to Konohagakure at t... Περισσότερα

Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's Lover
A Day Out With The Genius
Let The Chunin Exams, Begin
Forest Of Death!
The Answers Revealed
Putting Your Life On The Line
Author's Note
An Unforgettable Flash Back
The Battle Begins!
Attack On Konoha!
Misaki's Past Revealed!
Misaki Makes A Move
The Note
Retrieving Sasuke
Confession
A Mission With Hinata And Sakura
Three Little Devils Pt.1
Three Little Devils Pt.2
Town Of Death
Halloween Day! *Special*
Guarding. Much Trouble Ahead..
Big Trouble
Having Hope
Betrayed?..
If You Had The Chance
Secrets Aren't Meant To Be Kept
The Plan
Escape
Interrogating. Tusnade's Decision
Kidnapped
Orochimaru's Hideout
The Controlling Genjutsu! Flute no Jutsu!
Strict Training
S-Rank Mission
Heading Out
Meeting Uchiha Itachi again
Bittersweet Memories; The Real Deal (Special Chapter)
Author's Note
A Step Closer
The Scroll
To Love One
All Aboard!
Arrival In Okiyasa
Long Time, No See
Happy Birthday, Misaki
My Homeland, Yugakure
Surprises After Another
Lord Jashin
Complicated Situations
Our Past Struggles
Getting Into Yugakure
Caught
All In This Together
Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.1
Caged Bird & Jashin Pt.2
Parting With You
The Real Truth
Don and Clarissa
Don and Clarissa Pt.2
Everything Truly Revealed
A Lead On Misaki
Chance
Wolves Amongst Sheep
Authors Note

The Battle Between Misaki And Yuki!

4.7K 186 42
Από ThisSaramWeeblove

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I blink a few times my eyes gesturing to the bright light. I stared at the ceiling thinking about my fight with Jirusho. My heart felt heavy. That lump of sorrowness and sadness was in my throat once again.

I swallowed hard as i fought back the tears. The memories when me and Hidan massacred our village came back. It was something that could never be forgotten. I sit up slowly, being careful with my injury. A sharp pain shot in my stomach. I yelped grabbing onto my stomach closing my eye tightly.

I looked down thinking about what Naruto said. He was right. My brother sent me here for a reason.. That was to become a strong kunoichi. I was gonna become stronger than I am now. There's no way i'll meet him and still be a weakling.

As I was in thought, the door slid open revealing TenTen and Sakura who didn't even knock. I was kinda surprise to see TenTen here. "Haven't you ever heard of 'Knock Before You Enter'?" I asked them both. TenTen waved me off while Sakura laughed awkwardly.

"Gomenasai Misaki chan. I was gonna knock but TenTen went ahead and opened it before i could do anything" Sakura stated scratching the back of her head. I smile at her nodding. No apparent reason though.

"Anyway, you were amazing Misaki! I didn't know you had a jutsu like that up your sleeve!" TenTen compliments. My eyes widened as i blushed. "This must be a dream.." I murmured. Sakura giggled sitting on the bed by me.

"I should tell you the information for the finals" Sakura started. "The pairs are Naruto and Neji. Shikamaru and Temari, The puppet guy against Shino, Sasuke against garra and You against Yuki" Sakura informed.

'Couldn't I be matched with someone else?' I nodded looking down. "When are the finals?" I asked. "In a week" Tenten answered smiling sheepishly. I got chill bumps when she did that. What's up with her..?

>>Time Skip>>

It's been a week since I've been out the hospital. I recovered the next day in there so i was free to go. I trained and trained my butt off for the past 5 days. I've shown progress in my speed too! Of course thanks to Gai sensei.

I walked side by side with Neji to the finals. I was excited and nervous on the inside. But, on the outside I kept my look blank. TenTen and Lee kun were already there, early. We walked in silence until we became closer to where the finals were held at.

"You will tell me after the finals" Neji broke the silence with his monotone voice. I nodded still staying silent. There is no way he's gonna give up about me telling him about my past life. But when I feel that I can trust him, I'll tell him.

When we were finally here, we were greeted by the crowd of people yelling. My eyes widen at the many people that were here. The look of complete nervous was on my face. I followed Neji over to where I saw Naruto, Shikamaru, another konoha rookie, the sand trio and Yuki.

She glared at me cracking her knuckles. I wasn't scared by that at all. If I just beaten Jirusho, what surprises does she have? I'm sure none. She only used water element as far as I know.

As the proctor was speaking I zoned him out whispering to Neji.

"Oi genius looks like you'll be up against Naruto. Think you can beat my pal?" I teased Neji smirking. Neji scoffed smirking. "Misaki, what an obvious question you asked. He doesn't stand a chance" Neji basically bragged.

I rolled my eyes smiling. "He beat Kiba kun with a fart, Neji. He just might have something in store for you. Don't underestimate him. I know my Naruto. He's full of surprises" I warn him before following the other contestants to where we were suppose to be at wait at. I could feel the glare Yuki was giving me and I was uncomfortable.

I bet ya' she'd like to kill me right now. I can feel the rage. That moment I wished Neji was here so I could hide behind him. I felt safe when he was near me.. As if no one could harm me with him beside me.

I brush off the glare Yuki was giving me before smiling, thinking back, a week ago when me and Neji came across Orochimaru. The way Neji saved me and protected me and even said How Dare You! To Orochimaru was too Kawaii!! I blushed thinking of the way he stood up for me.

I hate to admit it but.. I think I have feelings for this Hyuga guy... I wonder sometimes. Does he ever feel the same way about me? The way I was in his arms. The way he growled at Orochimaru with venom in his voice.. Does he like me? Even by the slightest bit?

I was soon pulled away from my lovely daydreaming by a certain girl. No other than, Yuki. "What are you blushing for? You should be preparing your lasts words for your death!" Yuki hisses at me.

I roll my eyes looking at the fight between Neji and Naruto. I didn't see Naruto anywhere until he shot up from the ground punching Neji in the jaw. My jaw dropped as wide as it could as I looked at them both with shock written all over my face.

"N-Neji! He got... Naruto.. Naruto! He did it!!!" I yelled happy and shocked at the same time. I laugh giving Naruto a thumbs up. "Hell yeah! That's right! No one underestimates my Naruto!" I shouted grinning widely.

"Heheheh" Naruto replied grinning also. Wait wait.. "So that means Naruto won?! Oh my gosh! My Naruto is becoming a Chunin!" I squealed anime crying. This was a moment to perish.

The record was broken by a certain someone. That buggy guy. "No. He didn't." he says. "what? But how..?" I asked confused. The bug guy ignored me. Naruto came up and Neji was escorted to a room.

"Next match! Atowaze Yuki! And Misaki.. Misaki!" the proctor teased my name since I didn't have a last nam. I anime sweat drop leaving the room before heading towards the proctor. "You will fight until I decide to stop the match or until one of you die" when the proctor said that I looked at him with slight nervousness and worry.

He gave me a soft smile, nodding. I knew when he did that he'd stop the fight if it looked as if I was gonna die. I smile softly before glaring at Yuki. "Start!"

Yuki threw a kunai at me. I swiftly pull out a kunai throwing it at hers. Our kunais collided, before falling to the floor. She ran to her right, and I did the same, following her. "Let's see what have you accomplished, Yuki chan" I stated stopping as she did.

She did some hand signs slamming her palms to the ground. "Earth Style Forest Life Wrap No Jutsu!" she yelled. Branches came out the ground trying to wrap itself around me. I did a back flip as one almost wrapped itself around my leg.

I ran around as more shot up from the ground piercing itself into the ground, every time it missed me. I also did hand signs as I ran. "Lightning Style Five Blades Of Death!" I yell. My finger tips began to glow bright, as sharp lightning blades expand from my fingers. Them all being at least a foot long.

A dozen of branches came at me. I sliced them all, them all falling to the ground. It was then till a branch wrapped itself around my ankle yanking me up in air before throwing me across the arena.

I yelped as I rolled against the floor, my back hitting the concrete wall. I groan, getting up. Before I could even take a damn step she already casted another jutsu. "Water Style Sticking Pool liquid No Jutsu!"

Water was already underneath my feet. As I tried to move, I couldn't. I was stuck. She smirked doing more hand signs. "I'm not done with you, just yet, Misaki" she stated. "Earth Style Mud Spears No Jutsu!" she yelled.

Spears from underneath pierced deeply into my skin. I yelled in pain as I tried to get free. "Misaki!!" I could hear TenTen and Naruto yell. I poof into smoke. "N-Nani?!" Yuki shouted confused.

I did some hands signs. My fingers in the form of the Uchiha's desired, fire jutsu. "Kaiton Gokakyuu No Jutsu!" I yell shooting a big fire ball at her. She looked at me wide eyed before swiftly doing hand signs.

My fire quickly burned out. There's no doubting she used water element against it. I scoffed, smirking. "Yuki let's face it. I have the following elements Fire and Lightning. You have the following elements Earth and Water. Let's think here now" I start off.

"Yes, your water beats my fire but. My lightning beats both your water and earth ability. See this case scenario?" I smirked, bragging that I was stronger than her. She growls running towards me. "Chidori!" in my palm of my hand the sound as if there were multiple birds.

~~TenTen's POV~~

I watched Misaki, amazed. She then did an lightning jutsu that sounded as if there were many birds chirping. "Woah, Gai sensei.. What is that jutsu Misaki's performing?" I asked looking at Gai sensei.

Gai sensei looked even amazed himself. "That my student is Chidori. Also known as A Thousand Birds or Lightning Blade. Made by Kakashi.." Gai sensei says astonished. "How did she learn that? Did Kakashi teach her that?" I asked.

"There's a pretty high chance that he did. By the age of 8 the Hokage ordered Kakashi to train her until she was placed on a team. She worked really hard. I'd say the new jutsus you see now, she learned from Kakashi years ago and enhanced them" Gai sensei smiles, showing his bright sparkling teeth.

I looked back at Misaki. No way.. Is she really that strong? If so.. Why is she going so easy on Yuki? Not to mention she went easy on that Jirusho guy.. She never lets an opponent get that close to injuring her..

~~End Of POV~~

I already drained down most of her chakra. I could tell by her heavily breathing and slowness of stamina. "Misaki I will kill you!" she yelled running towards me with her kunai. "Yuki.. You and I... We were best friends... Now it's come to this.. It's like that day all over again.." I trailed off.

"I thought he killed you.. I thought I killed Jirusho kun.. But you two are alive.. Did Hidan spare you life?!" I asked/yelled in confusion. I've been wanting this answer for a while. I pull out a kunai as she was even closer than before.

Her kunai crashed against mine making a 'Cling!' sound. Our teeth were gritted tightly from the impact we had wrestling each other by strength. "Of course he did! He said in the future I would be able to see you again and be best friends and start over as if none of this ever happened! But I never fed into that shit! Now I'm getting revenge!" Yuki yelled pulling out another kunai.

My eyes widen as she swiftly swung the kunai at me. I was able to jump back in time only have my cheek getting slightly cut and some strands of my hair getting cut. Sadness took over me. "Yuki.. You had a choice if you wanted to be friends..." I trailed off.

"You had a choice during the massacre! To kill the village or your best friends!" she yelled running towards me. I looked down as the tears filled my eyes. I bit my bottom lip holding back the tears that threatened to come out.

"I'll show you Misaki! I'll show you that I'm not a burden! That I'm worth something! I'll show you that you aren't always better than everyone!" she ran towards me faster than before. The hot tears slowly streamed down my cheeks, dripping off, hitting the ground.

"I'm sorry, Yuki chan.." I murmured, as she was right in front of me with her kunai ready to attack. I grabbed her by her shoulder stabbing her deeply in the stomach. She gasp loudly, coughing up blood.

"M-Misaki..." she stuttered as her eyes were wide. I began to pull the kunai out, but she held the kunai so I couldn't. With force I snatched it out. She yelp in pain holding her stomach, falling to her knees as she bled out.

I knelt down to her, giving her one last hug. I knew this would be the last time she would be alive. I hit an vital organ. She won't survive.. "I'm sorry Yuki chan.. Please forgive me" I whispered in her ear.

She smiled softly coughing up more blood. "I will always hate you, Misaki" were her last words before her eyes slowly shut close. "The winner of this match. Misaki!" the proctor announced. Everyone cheered standing up in their seats clapping.

I snap back to reality, looking at the crowd. I was so caught up in the fight I forgot that people were here. I stood up, nervous again. I watched as the nurses took Yuki away. I exited before going to where Naruto was.

"Misaki chan! You were amazing! Hora hora! Could you teach me some of those moves please-ttebayo?!" Naruto begged giving me puppy eyes. I laughed shrugging.

"We will see Naruto kun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And it's up! Omg I am soo happy. I love my readers. I just wanna scream and squeal and brag about how I have the best readers ever lol. Well that's it for now! Stay tuned for the next chapter soon!

Bye!!~

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

44.7K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
26.4K 871 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
800 30 15
The sound of people talking is all you hear as you take in your surroundings. The smell of cleaner and the feel of a soft bed. where is it that you a...